Newbie 1486: Sandcastle Mafia--Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

He was talking to Android...

Think, Malacat or MalaRegals. ;o
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Grib »

For clarification, yes, I meant a list of Android's reads.
Android122
Android122
Townie
Android122
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Android122 »

I just did a read list?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hey cabd,

get your butt in here.

Talk to me 'bout Charlie.

Want your help sorting him out.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

@Charlie:

What sparked you in order to have your playstyle where your townreads are closer to your chest?

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Grib »

@Android 270? My bad.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Charlie »

^^No way, dudette. Tis no change in playstyle, tis only a one off event. I have nothing to lose. But I explained why I did what I did because it's a newbie game. People might misunderstand.

Anyway, we need a Day 1 lynch. Why am I so loved, with all these votes?
Kindness
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:36 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Sorry for the abscence for the last few days. Busy ass week, and it's going to get busier. Gonna skim for a sec
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:45 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 334, tn5421 wrote:So we're getting a little more serious in trying to remove someone? This brings android down to L-3 now, right?
This seriously seems like your motive is to lynch, not lynch scum. And you've said it yourself, wagoning is dangerous, so you're safely clinging to android, knowing it's someone everyone finds a little suspicious.

What do you say to that theory?
saltrox
saltrox
Townie
saltrox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:09 am

Post by saltrox »

Would like to note that tn5421 is keen to try and get people on board to vote for Android who's L-3, saying we're "getting a little more serious trying to remove someone" but doesn't mention that actually Charlie, who is closer to a lynch at L-2.

As for Charlie, saying we need a Day 1 lynch is perfectly reasonable but is still essentially voting for Volition, giving no reasoning to keep the vote since Xayzeck replaced.

Reading Charlie an tn as scum. Think tn's trying to shift focus away from Charlie while Charlie flails.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 297, Charlie wrote:Why would I townhunt, only bad people do that.
The only thing you've done to help the game, from what I've seen, is that smaalllll towncase on slimer. That's why I said townhunting. I don't see much insight or motive behind your questions, their all just null questions, if anything it's scummy that you're only asking questions like that. And that's why I'm voting you, unless you operate on some other level, I don't see how any of the questions you've asked will help figure out who's who. Just seems like you're trying to look as involved as possible, pretend like you're asking around. You have a weird entrance to the game as well.
In post 344, Grib wrote:Out of all the candidates, Android seems to be more common on everyone's list.
I don't think that's true? If Android is a more common lynching choice, he'd be the main wagon. I'd be willing to switch to Android, but with deadline around the corner I'd rather you put your vote to use and move to Charlie.

@Mala & Cabd: Reads on each other please?
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:47 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 359, saltrox wrote:Would like to note that tn5421 is keen to try and get people on board to vote for Android who's L-3, saying we're "getting a little more serious trying to remove someone" but doesn't mention that actually Charlie, who is closer to a lynch at L-2.

As for Charlie, saying we need a Day 1 lynch is perfectly reasonable but is still essentially voting for Volition, giving no reasoning to keep the vote since Xayzeck replaced.

Reading Charlie an tn as scum. Think tn's trying to shift focus away from Charlie while Charlie flails.
An interesting interpretation. I wonder what you will think about this.

VOTE: Charlie.

I'll move back to Android afterwards. I just hope my read is right and I'm not about to lynch a town.
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:49 am

Post by tn5421 »

For anyone not keeping up, Charlie is now L-1.
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:52 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 358, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 334, tn5421 wrote:So we're getting a little more serious in trying to remove someone? This brings android down to L-3 now, right?
This seriously seems like your motive is to lynch, not lynch scum. And you've said it yourself, wagoning is dangerous, so you're safely clinging to android, knowing it's someone everyone finds a little suspicious.

What do you say to that theory?
My motive is a day one scum lynch. No more, no less.
WIP
Android122
Android122
Townie
Android122
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Android122 »

Just so people are aware, I am willing to lynch Charlie, an considering the lack of time we have remaining, I will give him about 12 hours to defend himself before I do. I would do it now, but it wouldn't give him a chance to respond to the L-1 pressure.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Grib »

In post 360, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 344, Grib wrote:Out of all the candidates, Android seems to be more common on everyone's list.
I don't think that's true? If Android is a more common lynching choice, he'd be the main wagon. I'd be willing to switch to Android, but with deadline around the corner I'd rather you put your vote to use and move to Charlie.
I think so. He's common, but not necessarily #1.

UNVOTE: Android122
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:19 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Tn wrote:Charlie hasn't posted since he asked you about replacing into a L-2 slot....26 hours ago. That is a bit worrying, but not overly suspicious yet. I do not believe I have had any interactions with him, since he has only posted twice total since I replaced in, and one of those was to talk to you.
You've established that it's perhaps just gut, there is no hard evidence, just an outside factor of not being able to respond (on Charlie's part).
charlie wrote:Currently I suspect Android122 and Charlie the most out of everyone here. But you and Cabd are on the shortlist if either of those change my opinion of them.
because of such a tiny minor thing, you've added him to the two people you think could possibly be scum. To a certain stretch, that's understandable.
Tn wrote:An interesting interpretation. I wonder what you will think about this.

I'll move back to Android afterwards. I just hope my read is right and I'm not about to lynch a town.
If anything, in this post, you're pretty much trying to say "hey, I can lynch Charlie"
It bothers me because you have a lot more evidence on Andriod than you do on Charlie, based on what you've been saying. What really troubles me, however, is this statement
In all honesty your case on Charlie is terribad and you should know this. And the fact that you're willing to lynch charlie on such a hunch makes me believe you're not even trying to lynch scum, just hold on to your lynch. In my opinion, of course, anyone is welcome to prove me wrong.

You came in this game with your cute little logic and not watching the hunger games, then expect us to giggle. Well nope, newbie passes are over
VOTE: TN

Until you clear up why you really think charlie should be lynched, this vote isn't going anywhere
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:20 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 366, theslimer3 wrote:
Tn wrote:Charlie hasn't posted since he asked you about replacing into a L-2 slot....26 hours ago. That is a bit worrying, but not overly suspicious yet. I do not believe I have had any interactions with him, since he has only posted twice total since I replaced in, and one of those was to talk to you.
You've established that it's perhaps just gut, there is no hard evidence, just an outside factor of not being able to respond (on Charlie's part).
tn wrote:Currently I suspect Android122 and Charlie the most out of everyone here. But you and Cabd are on the shortlist if either of those change my opinion of them.
because of such a tiny minor thing, you've added him to the two people you think could possibly be scum. To a certain stretch, that's understandable.
Tn wrote:An interesting interpretation. I wonder what you will think about this.

If anything, in this post, you're pretty much trying to say "hey, I can lynch Charlie"
It bothers me because you have a lot more evidence on Andriod than you do on Charlie, based on what you've been saying. What really troubles me, however, is this statement
In all honesty your case on Charlie is terribad and you should know this. And the fact that you're willing to lynch charlie on such a hunch makes me believe you're not even trying to lynch scum, just hold on to your lynch. In my opinion, of course, anyone is welcome to prove me wrong.

You came in this game with your cute little logic and not watching the hunger games, then expect us to giggle. Well nope, newbie passes are over
VOTE: TN

Until you clear up why you really think charlie should be lynched, this vote isn't going anywhere
Fixed. One of the quote tags said it quoted charlie instead of TN
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:25 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Oh. Deadline is in 19 hours. I'm okay with android, but charlie is a nogo.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Grib »

In post 360, Xayzeck wrote:
After thinking about it for a while, this kind of rubs me the wrong way. I don't want to vote for Charlie just because everyone else is. If I thought he was scum, I'd vote for him.

VOTE: Android122

Even if Android isn't getting lynched, I'd just like to make it clear where I stand.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:39 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Vote Count 1.12:

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

Xayzeck (L-4): Charlie
Android122 (L-4): Grib
saltrox (L-5):
Grib (L-5):
Cabd (L-5):
tn5421 (L-4): theslimer3
theslimer3 (L-4): Android122
Charlie (L-1): Xayzeck, saltrox, Malakittens, tn5421
Malakittens (L-5):

Not voting: Cabd

V/LA:

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-04-06 14:12:54)
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Cabd »

About to head out to the local town fair (Big hat days, go clovis) But i'll be back and around well before deadline.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 am

Post by theslimer3 »

VOTE: android

You do not stand alone glib. We don't have to leave this day empty handed

@cabd: Vote andriod as a placeholder
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by tn5421 »

If I'm still alive come day2 my vote is going back on Android.
WIP
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Tn5421

sorta theory test complete. Charlie
may
be town afterall, but will speak to cabd if he comes back in enough time.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”