Mini 1563 - Vampire: The Masquerade Mafia (Fourth Evening)

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

you're dumb. If you can't see the difference between letting the scum know our diablerie and letting the scum know our clan claims, you're just dumb.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Aronis »

Since I am getting voted and flavor claims aren't that important(?).

I am Sasha Vykos, Tzimisce, 6th Generation.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Katsuki »

HEY GUIZ

I NEED VITAE
I GOTS LOTS OF SHINY GAMEBREAKING POWERS
DANKE

Vote: SG
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:55 am

Post by displaced »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Also, publicly announcing diablerie is a fucking terrible idea. You might as well say "look at me, I've just gotten a ton of Vitae, don't kill me pls."
well OK maybe I didnt fully weigh the cons of the idea but as it should be going to obvtown and scum tend to kill obvtown, the scenario isnt that much different.
The flip side of no organization is that scum are going to get the vitae most of the time.
Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 15, displaced wrote:@Squirell got some flavour with that claim?
I certainly do. Except that I also think it's pretty clear I am not full claiming. I am claiming an affect related to my role PM, that I am a Miller. It is important that I claim this out of the gate because it will help town focus itself more usefully with any human detecting powers. That was the reason for that part of my claim. However, I am unaware of myself being under suspicion, so I don't see the value in full claiming at this stage nor do I really understand why you want me to. Is there some advantage I'm overlooking? If it's helpful to town I could full claim, but I'm pretty sure that's not helpful right at this stage. Can you explain what I'm missing?
Not asking for full claim just flavour, mainly because I know the game itself (and know that you do to based off your comment in the sign ups) and struggling to think of reasons for a vampire that would "detect as human" that would fit with the flavour. That being said, it is quite a while since I played any of the Storyteller games, so I could just be having a senior moment ...
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 28, displaced wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Also, publicly announcing diablerie is a fucking terrible idea. You might as well say "look at me, I've just gotten a ton of Vitae, don't kill me pls."
well OK maybe I didnt fully weigh the cons of the idea
but as it should be going to obvtown and scum tend to kill obvtown,
the scenario isnt that much different.
The flip side of no organization is that scum are going to get the vitae most of the time.

X
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:09 am

Post by displaced »

What is wrong with that generalization?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 25, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:you're dumb. If you can't see the difference between letting the scum know our diablerie and letting the scum know our clan claims, you're just dumb.
http://youtu.be/Vg4JRGO3U3g?t=7m49s
:lol:

But, no, seriously, besides getting really excited to call me stupid, I'm not sure why my stance is so bad. Yes, I agree that giving them info on how we vote might be bad since they could target people who are about to get an infusion of vitae. But, at the same time I'm not sure why then discussing clan claims is going to be helpful. I'm not sure what info that would gain town and, again, it is info that scum could use as well. I'm curious why one is a scum ell and the other is a town tell, I suppose now I'm also curious why me asking about it is a freak out tell for you.

Also, what's your read on Kthxbye?
In post 26, Aronis wrote:Since I am getting voted and flavor claims aren't that important(?).

I am Sasha Vykos, Tzimisce, 6th Generation.
Why claim this if you think it's meaningless?
On a random note, Vykos is the man...well, the woman...the 'it'?

What's your read on Kthxbye?
In post 28, displaced wrote:Not asking for full claim just flavour, mainly because I know the game itself (and know that you do to based off your comment in the sign ups) and struggling to think of reasons for a vampire that would "detect as human" that would fit with the flavour. That being said, it is quite a while since I played any of the Storyteller games, so I could just be having a senior moment ...
I could think of a number of possibilities just off the top of my head. Maybe I'm a Mummy. Maybe I'm a dhampir. Maybe a thin blood. Maybe an Ananasi. Maybe a yang imbalanced Kuei-jin. maybe I'm a ghoul and want to claim loyal ghoul. There are dozens of possible explanations and the above are simply ones where I'd still arguably be able to pass as a Vampire, it doesn't even touch on the possibilities wherein I'm something else. If all you want is a flavor claim out of curiosity pick one of the above and run with it. If you think the question has pro-town purpose then let me know the purpose and I'll gladly answer.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Empking »

In post 30, displaced wrote:What is wrong with that generalization?
It ignores power roles for one thing. Although, I don't know if that's what LLD is thinking.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:07 am

Post by displaced »

In post 31, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 28, displaced wrote:Not asking for full claim just flavour, mainly because I know the game itself (and know that you do to based off your comment in the sign ups) and struggling to think of reasons for a vampire that would "detect as human" that would fit with the flavour. That being said, it is quite a while since I played any of the Storyteller games, so I could just be having a senior moment ...
I could think of a number of possibilities just off the top of my head. Maybe I'm a Mummy. Maybe I'm a dhampir. Maybe a thin blood. Maybe an Ananasi. Maybe a yang imbalanced Kuei-jin. maybe I'm a ghoul and want to claim loyal ghoul. There are dozens of possible explanations and the above are simply ones where I'd still arguably be able to pass as a Vampire, it doesn't even touch on the possibilities wherein I'm something else. If all you want is a flavor claim out of curiosity pick one of the above and run with it. If you think the question has pro-town purpose then let me know the purpose and I'll gladly answer.

Yeah I have this thing where I ask for flavour from miller claims, it's like a reflex, dunno why since your obviously gonna have thought it though if it were a scumbit anyway. I should probably try and cut it out. Also it looks like your flavour memory is much stronger than mine...

kthxbye should have more sympathy for the silliness of others and your point on his me/LLD stance seems reasonable but null is where im at really
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 33, displaced wrote:Also it looks like your flavour memory is much stronger than mine...
In post 33, displaced wrote:kthxbye should have more sympathy for the silliness of others and your point on his me/LLD stance seems reasonable but null is where im at really
Why is it null to you if you admit there's an oddness to it? Do you have any particular reads at this point? I've flat out called someone confirmed town - do you have any opinion about that? What about some of the other things happening? I feel like you locked on to a really minor point (flavor with Miller claim) and basically avoided a lot of other stuff, which makes my squirrel sense chitter around you.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:31 am

Post by displaced »

Well if you really want to sit on me about it I'd say it was a scum lean but Im not really confident in my reads this early. As a general rule I prefer to replace in to games to have something to work with as I tend to suck at the early exchanges but because of the flavour I /in'd

I have an opinion about something else. Flavour claim makes me
unvote
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Kthxbye »

As humerous as this could get, lets go ahead and clear something up.

SG, darling, could you please point out where I said LL's comment of claiming clans was the reason I threw her in the D1P1 town pool?

That said, Disturbed's bending to your will is noted though so I guess your throwing words in my mouth was semi useful.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Kagami »

@LLD: Are you scumreading displaced and/or squirrel girl?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 36, Kthxbye wrote:SG, darling, could you please point out where I said LL's comment of claiming clans was the reason I threw her in the D1P1 town pool?
Well, darling, if it's not I'm not sure why you did. She had only made one post at that stage, and the post called the diablerie thing dumb and presented her clan claim idea. The other option is that it was calling Displaced's plans dumb that got her in the town pool? Or doing both actions (making me at least half right and this response kinda weird)? Or something else? I mean, you can clear it up for me, but I honestly thought I was applying the more reasonable stance even though I didn't think it made much sense. So, darling, would you like to stop beating the heck out of the bush and just say what you mean if you wish to clarify your stance?
In post 36, Kthxbye wrote:That said, Disturbed's bending to your will is noted though so I guess your throwing words in my mouth was semi useful.
This is a sideways attack on me for voting you, isn't it? I'll at least note that he hasn't voted you, so he hasn't succumbed to my will yet. Clearly my Dominate and Presence are lacking here. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here other than just mud slinging though. It's pretty normal to express reads on players and then to try to convince other player's that your reads are normal, so I'm not sure what your issue/point/boggle is. :?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Hey, Kagami, wanna sheep me? I have a fuzzy ail, how can I be wrong?
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:28 am

Post by displaced »

kthx has a halfpoint I think, I am feeling a little putty-like but it kinda feels ok?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Just close your eyes and succumb to the nutty goodness.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 39, Squirrel Girl wrote:Hey, Kagami, wanna sheep me? I have a fuzzy ail, how can I be wrong?
I have some strong beliefs about a few players' alignments, but I'd like for everyone to check in before I place a srs biz vote.

Vonflare, the goodfather, and MonkeyMan576 should all weigh in on the current gamestate, imo.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I think we should avoid giving the mafia any information, personally.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Mission accomplished :lol:
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

SG, darling, how LL blatentently calling out of how telling scum who we would vote for was a stupid idea was why I threw her in as town for now. Its not solid but it was page 1 and doesnt seem faked (or like scum looking for town points). As for assuming i take the resonable stance on anything is just silly. Look back at book of shadows and see how resonable i am about anything.

The disturbed being molded is a scum point for him not you and not a sideways attack (though i can see how you thought that). I have you as town for now as well regardless that your voting me.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 43, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I think we should avoid giving the mafia any information, personally.
In post 44, Squirrel Girl wrote:Mission accomplished :lol:
^
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 40, displaced wrote:kthx has a halfpoint I think, I am feeling a little putty-like but it kinda feels ok?
Why does it feel OK? SGs town vibes, my scumminess, or other?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 45, Kthxbye wrote:SG, darling, how LL blatentently calling out of how telling scum who we would vote for was a stupid idea was why I threw her in as town for now. Its not solid but it was page 1 and doesnt seem faked (or like scum looking for town points).
She also called me stupid, seems like her default reaction to stuff. :cry:
In post 45, Kthxbye wrote:The disturbed being molded is a scum point for him not you and not a sideways attack (though i can see how you thought that). I have you as town for now as well regardless that your voting me.
How did he let me mold him though? I asked him about something and he was all like 'I see that, but I'll call it null anyway' that's sort of the opposite of molding, isn't it?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Till you pushed a tad bit more. Then it went to leaning scum. Looks like gradually leaning without committing while waiting to see if a wagon builds.

My vote would go on him, but I dont like d3x not rvsing me like he has done in the most recent games we have been in together. That is more concerning to me at the moment as it is opposite the norm town him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”