Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 1.10
Cheery Dog (5) - Empking, undo, Tanzklaue, Number_0ne, Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint (4) - notSakura, thenewearth, InsidiousLemons, iamsteve
undo (1) - Cheery Dog

Not voting (3) - Remilia Scarlet, Faster Than Light, Raging Bull

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 4/7, 17:30 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2014-04-07 17:30:00).

Mod Notes: borkjerfkin head of Remilia Scarlet is V/LA until 4/6.

In post 315, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
bork v/la till tomorrow night, family in town
Noted.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

notSakura has been prodded.
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by notSakura »

I was kinda hoping ns would handle stuff for the time being because im a little overwhelmed atm but ok, I sux at reading CD anyway but he's telling me CD is very town so i'll go with that. Haven't read the last couple pages yet, i'll hopefully get to that sometime soon if ns doesn't catch me up.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by undo »

In post 323, Cheery Dog wrote:
Although maybe we can find something
VOTE: undo
Reason for being on my wagon is that I'm aggressive and that I mentioned selfmeta.
Selfmeta be damned. I'll say it again: "No pro-town player should ever use the phrasing 'If I were scum...' " or similar.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 328, undo wrote:
In post 323, Cheery Dog wrote:
Although maybe we can find something
VOTE: undo
Reason for being on my wagon is that I'm aggressive and that I mentioned selfmeta.
Selfmeta be damned. I'll say it again: "No pro-town player should ever use the phrasing 'If I were scum...' " or similar.
should ≠ doesn't
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
iamsteve
iamsteve
Townie
iamsteve
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:21 am

Post by iamsteve »

Selfquote:
In post 318, iamsteve wrote:FTL:
I understand you found him scummy, what I do not understand is the exact purpose of the vote if you didn't want him dead at that time. Now he prematurely claimed because he had, based on our votes, to assume he was going to get killed, which is apparently not the case yet. I'd rather have people only claim if there is a real intent to lynch.
That maybe didn't come across but I'd actually like to have that answered. What exactly were you aiming to achieve when you voted SV? "I find him scummy" is not that satisfactionary.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

Dammit guys we need to lynch someone in the next day and a half, and that's not a lot of time. We can have a bit more discussion time, but when it comes down to it, we're going to have to take the risk of being wrong. Right now I'd actually kinda rather an SV lynch. I feel like that whole "not talking at L-1" thing isn't alignment indicative. Sure, scum would probably talk if put to L-1. But so would town, right? Town's goal is to correctly lynch people, and that also means not getting mislynched. It's okay to mess up a few times, but why would you stay quiet? Surely you would at least give some reads so that we can make something of your townflip if you're town. On the other hand, you probably
wouldn't
give reads as scum for the opposite reason: so that we can't discern anything from your flip. Then again, if that was your motive, you'd probably selfhammer. So the whole thing is just a bundle of WIFOM and I think I'd rather take the chance of being wrong with SV's lynch than with CD's purely because SV is barely even in the game and he's certainly not being pro-town.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:47 am

Post by pieguyn »

Empking has been prodded.

To clarify, receiving 3 prods will result in force replacement. I just realized this wasn't in the rules, sorry for confusion > <
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Empking »

CD scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Tanzklaue
Tanzklaue
Townie
Tanzklaue
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Tanzklaue »

is prod dodging a thing on this site?

anyway, i kinda don't like the general "lynching for lynchings sake" attitude in this game :/
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 333, Empking wrote:CD scum.
Please actually attempt to make sense with shitcalling.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Faster Than Light »

@Iamsteve:
That's he's scum? I actually don't remember that, but maybe it was a metal sonic post/vote.
In post 291, Remilia Scarlet wrote: You actually might have a point on Lemons (note the difference between his 'I really want to lynch Cheery over SV (votes SV even with plenty of people on CD)' to my 'I'm actually trying to figure out which one of you is scum'
Lemon's pushing for a lynch between SV/Cheery on 1-day-left pretenses in 331 syncs with this.

Dude's probably scum
VOTE: Lemon

Lemon flash wagon?

-V
This is a Hydra of Metal Sonic and Varsoon. Be prepared.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

VOTE: CD
L-1 desu
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Into the final day, Iguess I better do this now. (even though I've been making no actual attempt to read him)

UNVOTE: VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 336, Faster Than Light wrote:@Iamsteve:
That's he's scum? I actually don't remember that, but maybe it was a metal sonic post/vote.
In post 291, Remilia Scarlet wrote: You actually might have a point on Lemons (note the difference between his 'I really want to lynch Cheery over SV (votes SV even with plenty of people on CD)' to my 'I'm actually trying to figure out which one of you is scum'
Lemon's pushing for a lynch between SV/Cheery on 1-day-left pretenses in 331 syncs with this.

Dude's probably scum
VOTE: Lemon

Lemon flash wagon?

-V
I already explained the first bit, I misread the VC. At that point Cheery was the only one voting Remilia, I thought Remilia was the only one voting for Cheery. Poor play on my part, but I'm pretty sure it's not lynch-worthy.

On the second point, the fact that there's only one day left isn't the only reason I want SV dead. Like I said before, if he' scum, hooray, we did it. If he's town, he wasn't really participating anyway, so he's honestly not that huge of a loss. Yes, it would be a member of Town dead, and that means we can't afford to screw up as much later, but if we have to risk losing a townie I'd rather it be SV.

P-Edit: L-2. Can we do this please?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Hmm intent to hammer CD. Mainly because i feel SV is more town than CD. Shame SV wont post more.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

I'm down with hammering, too.

I'm much better after Day One.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 340, Raging Bull wrote:Hmm intent to hammer CD. Mainly because i feel SV is more town than CD. Shame SV wont post more.
You should attempt to explain why to either of those reads.
Such as why you voted SV earlier in the day.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Oh, i thought i was invisible to everyone. Why only question my vote now that i have an intent to hammer you?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by notscience »

dodge, back in 9 hours or so
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 343, Raging Bull wrote:Oh, i thought i was invisible to everyone. Why only question my vote now that i have an intent to hammer you?
Because I'm noting you think SV is more town, and I looked to see why you think that is.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

My suspicion started with him giving a buttload of wifom. His reaction to L-1 seems odd, but yet something tells me that he's town. You were odd enough that you would ignore a day vig shot, combined with saying terrible shot which still gives a small hint that you may know iamsteve alignment.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:59 am

Post by Empking »

IL: You don't think that CD's lack of desire to read SV is work commenting on (when rooting for the SV lynch)?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:28 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 346, Raging Bull wrote:My suspicion started with him giving a buttload of wifom. His reaction to L-1 seems odd, but yet something tells me that he's town. You were odd enough that you would ignore a day vig shot, combined with saying terrible shot which still gives a small hint that you may know iamsteve alignment.
This here's our real scum. Along with undo and potentially empking. (when he ends up getting forced replaced by earning another prod tomorrow, don't assume his replacement is town due to more content please)

But to be sure, it's because I believe I would ignore and let town deal with a page 2 dayvig, and that I'm not able to be confident in my early reads. (I'm not anymore since the whole thing with him mentioning it was somehow and illogically a scumslip)

Anyway, as far as I can see, I'm "less town" because I'll actually produce content in the coming days.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:46 am

Post by pieguyn »

bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”