Graveyard Shift Mafia - ROLL CREDITS

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 531, ~Jordan` wrote:Agar is fine now.
Serene just skipped away from my wagon. Like that. Evidence that rage earlier was shammy.
Aronis is bad but probably just playstyle bad.
LD's reads are lameee.
I posted my case under profound sleep deprivation and it shows.
Fuck you, don't you ever in your fucking life pretend to know the authenticity of my rage

Call my rage fake, go fuck yourself and stick your eyes up your fucking dickhole

I hate that shit more than I hate Karl rove

unvote
Vote: Jordan

DGB LEAVE THAT VOTE THERE GOD DAMMIT I DONE TOLD YALL
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Zdenek »

What is this?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 548, Zdenek wrote:
In post 546, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 538, Zdenek wrote:Well this is easy.
Unvote
Vote: Zoraster
so what do you think that titus creatures are doing with their soft-claim?

do you think that they are lovers or are claiming a cop guilty?

this looks like a throwaway vote tbh
I think they are claiming a guilty on Zoraster.
Not lovers because they talk about Zoraster being the lynch after their flip.
THANK YOU

so what do you think about the people positing the lover's claim like our sven and some other people

eta: Scum Caught For The Wrong Reasons
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Serene2 »

God dammit mollie

I am sick and fucking tired of you getting all smug and calling me scum

YOU CANT FUCKING READ ME FOR SHIT

the fact that you keep saying you can just wavers my read on you, any other fucking time I can spot town you a mile away, but in this game I can't tell if you're scum or just spouting bullshit

Go the hell on somewhere with your bullshit too, I can't believe I even have to say that to you as many games we've played together
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:30 am

Post by MrZepher »

In post 540, BirdAndBeast wrote:Because they are bring trolls?? BBois literally mod confirmed town, he's us this game is so difficult.

OK since when do you scum read us and why were you voting Jordan in the first place? Was that j UT St based on us the whole time?

We're town. Why risk us flipping town when you don't know what our role is. Nice back pedaling on your reads.

@mollie: dunno what to say? Yes I agree about you agreeing about titus. Have a cookie.
Am I not allowed to go back and read with more context?
The last time I said anything about my read on you was page 8. There's a lot of content since then for me to form opinions on.
I already gave my piece on why I was voting jordan. Vote was independent of my opinion of you.
That changed. I decided I'd rather see you flip than jordan.

this isn't rocket science. stop trying to invalidate my vote.
Zdenek wrote:
In post 532, MrZepher wrote:ALSO, sidenote: I totally didn't see zdenek's asking me questions a1 so i never replied. He never brought it up again after that so i'm assuming he either forgot or he got the answers he was looking for regardless.
You should answer them.
I already posted why i was voting jordan and the context. you can read my iso for that since i don't want to take the time to repost it.
as for flip criteria, it's just that flip info clarifies player interactions. In jordan's case it would give more insight into the serene vote (cheeky town or bullshit scum play) and whether BandB knew more than he let on (why they insist jordan is town for no reason).

currently BandB gives the most information about player interaction and removes mastin from play.
We have the chance early on to get rid of the big anomalies like BandB. I think it's worth. Moreso than Serene2 (which is where I would have gone if Jordan wasn't a better vote to me).
Mastin gets more convoluted and hard to read as the game goes on and needs to be removed early. I can't imagine that changing just because AP is there, especially if they ARE a scum slot. I've been burned in the past as town and keeping mastin around.
or something like that....
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Serene2 »

And I forget who it was earlier but if you seriously can't tell which of my heads is making which posts, you need to replace the captain of your brain ship, because that motherfucker is drunk at the wheel

~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:36 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

In post 550, Serene2 wrote:
In post 531, ~Jordan` wrote:Agar is fine now.
Serene just skipped away from my wagon. Like that. Evidence that rage earlier was shammy.
Aronis is bad but probably just playstyle bad.
LD's reads are lameee.
I posted my case under profound sleep deprivation and it shows.
Fuck you, don't you ever in your fucking life pretend to know the authenticity of my rage

Call my rage fake, go fuck yourself and stick your eyes up your fucking dickhole

I hate that shit more than I hate Karl rove

unvote
Vote: Jordan

DGB LEAVE THAT VOTE THERE GOD DAMMIT I DONE TOLD YALL
right.
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Serene2 »

so DGB just pointed out that "eta scum caught for the wrong reason" wasn't referring to us

She's laughing at me now :( sorry mollie I'm a bit on edge, I been working way too many double shifts

pEdit: you on the other hand are a fucking dead man

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 am

Post by ika »

i just got up formm a nap and only glanced but let me clairify some stupid shit i saw.

ppl talking abou them being lovers about us and are now bing stupid about it:

I HAVE OBVIOULSY STATED ITS NOT CONFIRMED AND SPECULATION AT BEST!

ranodm questioning:

if titus found a guilty how?
titus fist made the "zort is scum" due to zort voting her, as far as i see it, its titus trying to twist words

titius: dont beat the bush, if you found guily, you come out with it, im not dealing with that shit from you.

under premisis you did:
how did you find it?
why zorster?
how exactly does your role work?

if you didnt then most of this can be ignored and ppl are being stupid
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 am

Post by AGar »

In post 526, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 506, AGar wrote:LD and Dry-Fit should die.
Well, I reached the same conclusion. Agar, are you reading the Night shift more than this shift? Cause I think you've posted more opinions about them than you have about this group.
No. I read it the same. I had 48 hours worth of posting dumped into a single post instead of posting it across 48 hours. Going to seem like there's a lot more there than 48 hours of posting spread across 48 hours. Derp.
In post 532, MrZepher wrote:Agar might be scum. I think he's going to be more careful about posting now that BandB put so much attention on him a1.
BandB are scum.
Dryfit is scum.

one of Zoraster/Ld is scum
one of Serene/Bro is scum

iamausername is either bad or scum
ika, zed, jesters and sven are all town

I don't really want to let this go but if BandB are scum then this vote is not good.
UNVOTE:
BandB seem to have a lot of ideas about who's what (without any real validating facts) and at first I thought it meant that they were protecting scum jordan but now I'm not so sure.

I'll vote bandb after i go back and read the previous votecount.
there's some other stuff i need to double check.

ALSO, sidenote: I totally didn't see zdenek's asking me questions a1 so i never replied. He never brought it up again after that so i'm assuming he either forgot or he got the answers he was looking for regardless.
Holy scumposting!

Paint as many people who have some sort of pressure on them as possible as scummy/suspicious? Check!
Post obvious and mentioned dualities? Check!
Completely try and "towntell" inorganically? Check!
Stall voting to see if the wagon gets more traction? Check!

Aaaand in #537, Zepher decides to give himself MORE wiggle room.

===

Stal, you seriously don't see Dry-Fit scum? Dear god that's pretty awful.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Serene2 »

Are you morons forgetting that we already have one set of claimed lovers?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 am

Post by AGar »

I'm just not reading into Zor/LD lovers with any seriousness.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:46 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 547, Infinite Jesters wrote:what is your argument for not voting dual things?
We both find Agar scummier. I dunno about mastin but I find dry-fit scummier than LD. LDs push on Zoraster was sort of baffling in a way that makes me not want to vote them yet. Clearly something is going on there that I dont understand, and its a little weird for them to make a huge BS wall on us just to switch to Zoraster for no reason. SO I want to see what is going on there before I commit.

Im not paranoid about you, just colossally annoyed that I apparently must respond to every single post you make, even if there is no reason to.
In post 554, MrZepher wrote:currently BandB gives the most information about player interaction and removes mastin from play.
Ok, what does me flipping town tell you about anyone? Jordan? Serene? Sven?

Basically your push on us looks really bad. Ok maybe you did go back and reread the previous interactions, but you SAID IN THE POST THAT YOU UNVOTED JORDAN that you NO LONGER THOUGHT WE WERE SCUM DEFENDING JORDAN. So were you or were you not voting him for that reason in the first place?? Why say it if you weren't?

I basically am reading you as scummy, but too blatantly so to be actual scum right now. Because your vote is really that bad and the reasons behind it don't add up, so you have also started throwing "lolmastin" and "ok well maybe Agar ISNT scum" around to validate you vote on us. Oh and "information" which our townflip will give pretty much none of because people will still suspect Jordan, people will still suspect LD, nothing will change. At all. Serene will still be a ???.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 552, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 548, Zdenek wrote:
In post 546, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 538, Zdenek wrote:Well this is easy.
Unvote
Vote: Zoraster
so what do you think that titus creatures are doing with their soft-claim?

do you think that they are lovers or are claiming a cop guilty?

this looks like a throwaway vote tbh
I think they are claiming a guilty on Zoraster.
Not lovers because they talk about Zoraster being the lynch after their flip.
THANK YOU

so what do you think about the people positing the lover's claim like our sven and some other people

eta: Scum Caught For The Wrong Reasons
Well, I hadn't read those posts til now, and I'm going to be mostly patient, I mean that first post from LD could have been a lover's claim. I really didn't like Ika's 519.

As far as this caught for the wrong reason business goes, I'd like you to explain why you think Mastin explaining how he reads me, falsely, and then when I call him out on it, buddies me, is coming from town.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 am

In post 553, Serene2 wrote:God dammit mollie

the fact that you keep saying you can just wavers my read on you, any other fucking time I can spot town you a mile away, but in this game I can't tell if you're scum or just spouting bullshit

Go the hell on somewhere with your bullshit too, I can't believe I even have to say that to you as many games we've played together
oh good grief the only reason I am not trying to steamroll your lynch is because I am
praying
hoping that the vig is not retarded.

you were lying about ap's go at you in ag it was bro. I guess you didn't want to directly address the IC? ap did not do what you claim he did in the game that you first referenced (ag).

I don't buy that you are town trolling for a second. if you are then omg

you look like you guyz are mist spreading aren't you glad you taught me that concept
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 am

Post by ika »

-.-

those posts:

TITUS WILL FUCKING CLARIFY IT DURING HER SHIFT, SHE WILL EXPLAIN WHY SHE SEEMED TO HAVE HINTED THAT. IT IS MERLY SOMETHING THAT WAS NOTICED.

serene:

im oviouslt aware of the first claim, what makes you think 2 cant exist? i like to leave options open to anything.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 am

Post by ika »

In post 563, Zdenek wrote:I really didn't like Ika's 519.
what dont you like about it?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:52 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 553, Serene2 wrote:I am sick and fucking tired of you getting all smug and calling me scum
In post 314, BirdAndBeast wrote:And I'll make the same point I did in AG. You ALWAYS scum read me. This game makes 4/4 so woooo.

And wow. Just wow.
:roll:
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 566, ika wrote:
There are a bunch of hard to argue against, but essentially useless statements in it.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:58 am

jordan do you like playing scum?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 564, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 553, Serene2 wrote:God dammit mollie

oh good grief the only reason I am not trying to steamroll your lynch is because I am
praying
hoping that the vig is not retarded.

you were lying about ap's go at you in ag it was bro. I guess you didn't want to directly address the IC? ap did not do what you claim he did in the game that you first referenced (ag).

I don't buy that you are town trolling for a second. if you are then omg

you look like you guyz are mist spreading aren't you glad you taught me that concept

"Lying about anything goes?"

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE ABOUT SOMETHING WHEN I KNOW DAMN WELL ITS PROVABLE FACT BY VIRTUE OF HAVING SOME OF THE SAME PLAYERS

THATS A COMPLETELY FUCKIBG STUPID ACCUSATION

AND FUCK PIGEON I DONE TOLD YOU HES DEAD TO ME

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 am

Post by ika »

In post 568, Zdenek wrote:
In post 566, ika wrote:
There are a bunch of hard to argue against, but essentially useless statements in it.

How are they usless? i clearly stated is a random brain dump of thoughts.

why do you want/would to even argue against it?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Serene2 »

And why the fuck would I be avoiding BRO just because he's an innocent child

I AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY TO BRO ABOUT ANYTHING GOES BECAUSE WE ALREADY PLAYED IN POTUS MAFIA SINCE THEN

ffs now you're just reaching and it's pissing me off

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 571, ika wrote:
In post 568, Zdenek wrote:
In post 566, ika wrote:

How are they usless? i clearly stated is a random brain dump of thoughts.

why do you want/would to even argue against it?
It's like you know they are useless because you just excused them with your second sentence.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 567, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 553, Serene2 wrote:I am sick and fucking tired of you getting all smug and calling me scum
In post 314, BirdAndBeast wrote:And I'll make the same point I did in AG. You ALWAYS scum read me. This game makes 4/4 so woooo.

And wow. Just wow.
:roll:

I DONT REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GOD DAMN THING

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”