I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Serene2 »

here's one of the reasons B&B is scum, and it's nothing to do with AGar or jordan neither:
In post 20, BirdAndBeast wrote:ANYHOW, you'll note that we have received a town role PM
In post 104, BirdAndBeast wrote:This game is "we're seriously, legitimately, honestly obvtown, more than even Street Racers".
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:4) I realize we've been trolling, but really? We're pretty fucking town,
In post 242, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mastin is being a cheeky town butt, but hes right.
In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:That was me making a statement. "We're really. REALLY. Obviously town."
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:This is posting like town.
In post 382, BirdAndBeast wrote:No need to ask. We are being (not acting) town.
In post 526, BirdAndBeast wrote:and we're town soooo?
In post 540, BirdAndBeast wrote:We're town. Why risk us flipping town when you don't know what our role is. Nice back pedaling on your reads.
In post 562, BirdAndBeast wrote:Ok, what does me flipping town tell you about anyone?
In post 575, BirdAndBeast wrote:Which means we're probably both town.
In post 670, BirdAndBeast wrote:The only difference is that Im town
anyone that's played with me for five fucking seconds knows i HATE when people call themselves town repeatedly

the fact that mollie accuses me of spreading mist (by all means show me what "Mist" i'm spreading, my scum game is WAY more organized than this bullshit) while letting B&B subtly drop "GUESS WHAT GUYS I'M TOWN") is part of what makes me wonder about mollie

AP and mastin can say all they want "we keep saying we're town because we're town," but it doesn't change the fact that it's a big part of the reason I read them scum, they seem determined to just smash people over and over with "hey we're town," even dropping an appeal to emotion

fuck that slot
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 674, BirdAndBeast wrote:I have a town PM

oh i missed the most recent one
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:48 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I'd provide references and/or numbers to show that calling yourself town is not a scumtell by any stretch or reach, but I can't be bothered. Scumtells are overrated. Searching our ISO for "We're town" and asserting again that you don't like it is an excuse for a post. Also, you misread us for this in AG mafia as well! Except this time your case feels like its from scum.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 665, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 664, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't like the zoraster vote tho
Ok, give me your top 3 votes? I mean I am really having a hard time seeing LD as scum after looking over their posts again. Them being a hydra ha a little to do with it, they just look seamless in where their attention is and their flop onto Zoraster is a pretty hard sell for scum, even Titus, but ESPECIALLY because they are a hydra. I tend to believe they do have reason to suspect Zoraster (although I acknowledge its possible they are scum/dumb and just throwing shit around to see what sticks, but that seems unlikely). I sort of want to vote someone from night shift since my reads are generally better as a neutral observer anyhow and my reads on this shift are mostly PoE+Interaction based.
this is what I love about mafia. hammering out reads with another player.

I didn't think dual's progression looked seamless. think about it; the IC had just voted them and the IC is known as a strong player so it would be natural for them to think that they were going down and fake a guilty. BUT and this is a big but, they would have had to do some quick thinking in order to attempt that gambit and you addressed this by bringing up that actions are resolved immediately.

I feel pretty conflicted about them. point in their favour is that zoraster never came back to the thread and respond. but I kind of thought it was weird with how they went about it I mean why not investigate their top scumread (you) whom they will not have any interactions with and they flat out state that they doubt that you will be lynched? do you see where I am going with this? their actions are in direct conflict with their trajectories (I am going to use this word all of the time now for ironic purposes) so there is a cog-dis there that I don't understand.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 678, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'd provide references and/or numbers to show that calling yourself town is not a scumtell by any stretch or reach, but I can't be bothered. Scumtells are overrated. Searching our ISO for "We're town" and asserting again that you don't like it is an excuse for a post. Also, you misread us for this in AG mafia as well! Except this time your case feels like its from scum.

"an excuse to post?"

i post whenever i god damn well feel like it, you cheeky scumfuck, i never need an excuse

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Zdenek »

IJ, why do you continue to ignore me?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:03 am

@ zden

I agree with how mastina read you. I see the same things. I think as town you are a balanced player and are often underestimated. <----- you know that I feel this way. so where is the conflict with how mastina reads you?

you referenced a game yeah? can you walk me back through that plz cos that happened in the first day round and your indignation felt genuine but again *scftwr*
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Serene2 »

My other game has finished, and I now have more time to post here.

Sven is my strongest townread as of right now. venmar to a lesser extent.

I think birdbeast is being antitown, but I have
reasons
to believe that he's town if I'm reading this correctly.

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:17 am

In post 667, Brian Skies wrote:Look. Mollie outed herself as lovers with Skelda on Day 1 in Anything Goes and she became the N1 kill in that game. I'd assume she'd fear a similar result happening to her in another game.
why would you assume that? I thought it was protown then and I still think it is protown. especially since I do not think that sven is town.
Except she decides to argue that BnB are terrible lynches because of how much of a boon to the town they are for us and that they'd be able to sort BnB if they were scum. But if the slot isn't around past N1, her argument is moot.
its true that I have a silly hope that town will actually look at my dead reads but I refuse to give up hope.

and I don't think bird people are a town cos "they are a boon if town" I am twonreading them cos we are in lockstep with our reads and I would think it would be hard for scum bird people to predict exactly where I am going to go with my thought processes especially since it is pretty well known that I am a wild card who eats paranoia flakes at 2am.
I just don't like her outing herself this early in general. Especially for something as silly as Sven not working together with her within the first 24 hours or so of the game opening. I think it's poor form and it makes no sense to me from a town perspective. If they're both town, she's essentially giving the scum-team another free 2-for-1.
that isn't why I am scumreading sven.

The main thing that gives me pause it how energetic Mollie seems. It actually looks like she's trying to figure shit out and I'm not sure it's fakeable for her based on how I've seen her play recently.
In post 667, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 552, Infinite Jesters wrote:THANK YOU

so what do you think about the people positing the lover's claim like our sven and some other people
And here's some clarification of the issue thanks to Mollie.

*I don't know. If there's multiple scum in this phase, I'm getting a feeling there might be a fair deal of bussing going on.

/23
exactly what did I clarify in that post you quoted?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:19 am

In post 681, Zdenek wrote:IJ, why do you continue to ignore me?
I'm not?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:23 am

Post by MrZepher »

In post 626, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 489, MrZepher wrote:
How did they manage to get to either LD or Zoraster is scum from Zoraster only posting twice?
wut.
In post 532, MrZepher wrote: one of Zoraster/Ld is scum
LOL
If you paid attention IJ pointed out to me that the whole situation is independent of post content.
albeit not directly but what he said made me go back and read through everything again.

also serene made me very uncomfortable with my BandB vote.
damn.
BandB say something town, quick!
or something like that....
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 682, Infinite Jesters wrote:@ zden

I agree with how mastina read you. I see the same things. I think as town you are a balanced player and are often underestimated. <----- you know that I feel this way. so where is the conflict with how mastina reads you?

you referenced a game yeah? can you walk me back through that plz cos that happened in the first day round and your indignation felt genuine but again *scftwr*
Well, with you, there is history of you actually reading me this way with Mastin, there isn't. Frankly, I think that Mastin stole this way of reading me from other people because he thinks that it sounds good.

To walk you though things, here are links to the three most recent games that Mastin and I were in where he was town. There's also Street racers NY, but I replaced in late on day one, so I'll leave it out. You should ISO Mastin searching for me and look to see if he reads me by getting town vibes from me or for that matter if there is any evidence of the respect that he seems to have for my play.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=25573 (Adventure time, as Calcifer)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26193 (Pikmin Mafia)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=29163 (NY: 165, as Calcifer)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:38 am

Post by MrZepher »

In post 666, Zdenek wrote:Mr. Zepher. I'm grateful that you reminded me that you have questions for me, but answer them please.
In post 244, Zdenek wrote:MrZeph, what criteria are you using to decide if you want to see someone flip?
biggest scumread + revealing most player interaction. Clears up a lot of post intention for me and helps me figure out who's bussing and who's just taking advantage of dumb town.
In post 244, Zdenek wrote:
In post 183, MrZepher wrote:The fact that Jordan has done paramount to nothing yet the Agar train is still going tells me that Agar is probably town.
Could you add some words here?
and yes i understand that the Agar train was based on him trying for easy town points but that shit got rolling so fast wtf.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:40 am

Post by MrZepher »

i said that weird.

instead of "who's bussing and who's taking advantage of dumb town" it should read "if they were bussing or just taking advantage of dumb town".
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 688, MrZepher wrote:revealing most player interaction. Clears up a lot of post intention for me and helps me figure out who's bussing and who's just taking advantage of dumb town.
You've found that useful on page 7 before?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:44 am

Post by AGar »

Zepher, you'd be best served picking one stance and sticking to it rather than jumping back and forth between whatever seems to get you to slide in the general flow of things at that given time. Like, you're scummy as shit right now. As scummy as Dry-Fit and LD.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:53 am

Post by MrZepher »

Zdenek wrote:You've found that useful on page 7 before?
i don't know. lol.
it's not like i keep track.

in hindsight i could have worded it differently for the same meaning i was trying to achieve but it doesn't matter now.
in that instance it would have cleared up why he was refusing to explain his serene vote and why mastin was randomly calling him town.
(or at least narrowed the possibilities by a minimum of half)
AGar wrote:Zepher, you'd be best served picking one stance and sticking to it rather than jumping back and forth between whatever seems to get you to slide in the general flow of things at that given time. Like, you're scummy as shit right now. As scummy as Dry-Fit and LD.
wut
I'm pretty sure that's just how I play because I have no frame of reference for what you're talking about.
try wording it differently.

also you think LD is scum why
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:24 am

I haven't read shit up to this point :(
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:28 am

I see why a lot of people were dissatisfied with AGar's early posting. It feels like he's incredibly driven to cut everything that's antitown in the bud to the point of being unnatural: I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 am

Post by ika »

i kinda glaned though this shit, and some things i saw

@brian/the fox dude:

no im not copying brian, in fact i was unaware of him doing it, its my default playstlye to do stupid things like this, so dont try to make it to "im copying brain shit"

also its not useless that he asked me about the log, it is all speculation, that brain dum can also be used for night shift, if you think its useless go ahead and call it useless, but how i used it was to clear my head of random thoughts and allow interactions/discussion, dont forget night shift has time as well to talk about those things.

all the other nonsense/post i will sort though later.

titus: i want you to be direct and blunt, why is zort "confirmed scum" to you? you already know what happens when you get confra bias...

i want this from you also:

a read on AGar and dryfit at least.

Agar: if dryfit is "obviscum" why not vote him? why vote DL first?

everyone else: im gonna sort titus out myself. i dont give any crap what people think about titus, im willing to listen to others ppls thoughts on everyone else but i sort titus myself. no one is influincing me on titus at all
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:34 am

In post 677, Serene2 wrote:
In post 674, BirdAndBeast wrote:I have a town PM

oh i missed the most recent one
This isn't really close to a scum tell at all, sorry.
This probably explains why you're so bad at reading Mastin-AP, though.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:39 am

In post 160, The Goat wrote:
In post 158, ~Jordan` wrote:goat dearie
just because the red x correlates with the sound
doesn't mean you you can conclude that the red x makes or is the sound
the errrrrnt is the sound

i would tell you why you should try again (beyond the fact that you're clearly wrong)
but i don't know if i can handle the profound absurdity involved in explaining mafia to a goat
Well, since we're being condescending, let's break it down a little further. "Dearie."

Your "errnt" doesn't make a sound, either. The only sound inherent to the conversation is one in our minds, based on the correlation between the text and what it relates to.

And from an American point of view, the big red X wins that direct comparison.

If you'd like to explain Mafia to someone, please go to the newbie queue. T'isn't required here.
Goat becomes pretty town around this point, so does ~~~~Jordan~~~~. I don't think any of these players would be confident enough to hold these kinds of attitudes as scum, particularly Goat.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 am

So you out us as lovers ... and you want to lynch me, which would kill you. Good job. Or am I missing some logic here?

All, I would be down with a BandB lynch, I am leaning town but I dont care, the spamming is just too much. I knew mastin was a clown player without skill but I am suprised to AP sinking into mastins filth.

Still dont understand the Agar votes, it seems like on this site "if someone is being towny" he has to be "scum".

I also like mr Zphers start.
Why would we give a shit about our lover's status if you seem like scum? If I have a strong enough belief that you're scum, I'm more than willing to die in order to make you dead, and you should feel the same way that we do as far as that goes.

Why did you like Zephr's start? There doesn't seem to be much to it at all except for a complaint re: B&B, and a few leaning reads with no reasons. Are you seeing something that I'm not?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 am

Post by AGar »

In post 692, MrZepher wrote:
AGar wrote:Zepher, you'd be best served picking one stance and sticking to it rather than jumping back and forth between whatever seems to get you to slide in the general flow of things at that given time. Like, you're scummy as shit right now. As scummy as Dry-Fit and LD.
wut
I'm pretty sure that's just how I play because I have no frame of reference for what you're talking about.
try wording it differently.

also you think LD is scum why
Don't try and be coy with me you scumfuck.
In post 695, ika wrote: Agar: if dryfit is "obviscum" why not vote him? why vote DL first?
You really just make me want to punch something. I said why I'm voting DL in my first post of the shift. It was clearly laid out. Posts 506 and 515. Read them. Not doing the work for you.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”