Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 243, Brian Skies wrote: Regarding you outing yourself as a lover, maybe your role is negative utility, but it's a stupid thing to do. After what happened in Anything Goes, I think you'd at least have some more sense before doing that again considering you were the NIGHT 1 KILL that game. Here you're sharing a hydra with both Desp and Nacho. So it makes no fucking sense to me why you would out yourself as lovers with Sven because he wasn't working with you within 24 HOURS of the game opening and before half the game even checked in. Like, seriously, what the fuck were you thinking?
I'm confused how this makes us more likely to be scum: do you think that mollie is particularly more likely to out us as lovers without our permission as scum? Because I don't know if you know much about Mollie, but I don't think she'd be taking the lead in our hydra if we were scum.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:04 am

In post 269, Serene2 wrote:that's an abject falsehood, jordan

he made one post explaining his stance on the matter, ONE, and then explained why he felt that way when mollie asked him to

you're not going to convince me that YET ANOTHER RE-TREAD of Anything Goes is going to lead to anything but a scum win

and mastin was scum in that! he knows god damn well that the shitstorm in that game helped push him to victory
I don't even understand what angle you're trying to take here.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:09 am

In post 301, Serene2 wrote:and I really don't give two shits if people want me to stop bringing up Anything Goes- in that game, mastin played the town like fucking fiddles while claiming to be confirmed town, and AP's stupid ass dragged me through a forty page shouting match

so don't you sit there and give me shit about how i'm supposed to see things any differently when THEY'RE DOING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING HERE
Im guessing that in Anything Goes, the shouting match happened partially because you thought AP was scum for reasons that didn't actually have anything to do with his alignment. Mastin calling himself confirmed town is, again, not a scumtell regardless of what happened in Anything Goes. If you need proof of him I can dig it up, but Imperishable Night is a off the cuff example, Chosen Mafia (although I forgot who modded it) is another off the cuff example... Him calling himself town? Nothing new.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am

In post 348, Serene2 wrote:
Remember, mastin told his scum buddies in Anything Goes that the best way to deal with me would be to piss me off bad enough that if replace out. Why do you think he wants me to rage?

And he's got Jordan helping him. This sort of play is bullshit at the highest level, and I'll see both of you roped for it
:igmeou:
Please tell me you don't actually believe that mastin's goal when he said "kuribo, rage" was getting you to replace out. You're driving plenty of paranoia about mastin's scumgame: how did he make you angry in Anything Goes? Was it by very directly and politely asking you?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Mollie, I'm pretty sure Serene is just scum. All these point you bring up. All the things they do are pretty shallow when you actually squint at them for more than a little bit. On the surface it looks like Serene, but Im really not feeling the passion. And the confirmation bias + rage really looks meh in places. I think its a facade.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

Post by ika »

In post 699, AGar wrote:
In post 692, MrZepher wrote:
AGar wrote:Zepher, you'd be best served picking one stance and sticking to it rather than jumping back and forth between whatever seems to get you to slide in the general flow of things at that given time. Like, you're scummy as shit right now. As scummy as Dry-Fit and LD.
wut
I'm pretty sure that's just how I play because I have no frame of reference for what you're talking about.
try wording it differently.

also you think LD is scum why
Don't try and be coy with me you scumfuck.
In post 695, ika wrote: Agar: if dryfit is "obviscum" why not vote him? why vote DL first?
You really just make me want to punch something. I said why I'm voting DL in my first post of the shift. It was clearly laid out. Posts 506 and 515. Read them. Not doing the work for you.

I read them and the case you presented is shit tbh. Plz make a better case then that.

honestly out of the DL/dryfit i rather do dry b/c i can sort out tius easier. so let me ask you again why lynch/vote DL over dryfit first?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

Did you just call me mollie?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 698, Infinite Jesters wrote: Why would we give a shit about our lover's status if you seem like scum? If I have a strong enough belief that you're scum, I'm more than willing to die in order to make you dead, and you should feel the same way that we do as far as that goes.
Are you serious here?

If you're a non-alignment confirmed lover with a player and know nothing else, then you shouldn't have claimed it.

If you're both town, then you just granted scum a double kill.

If you're town and sven's scum, then scum already knows your status and will never shoot you.

I'm thinking you're scum going for towncred with your lover claim.

Vote: IJ
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Actually lack of rage in some places is making my eyebrows raise more than the rage itself that is present. Regardless, you wanted me to move off Zoraster. Gimme 3 suggestions.

Yes, hi. That hydra is pretty much just a mollie alt atm.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 707, Serene2 wrote:I'm thinking you're scum going for towncred with your lover claim.
Nice job trying to discredit a claimed lover of all things.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 704, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mollie, I'm pretty sure Serene is just scum. All these point you bring up. All the things they do are pretty shallow when you actually squint at them for more than a little bit. On the surface it looks like Serene, but Im really not feeling the passion. And the confirmation bias + rage really looks meh in places. I think its a facade.
I do not rage when I post.

Can you link me to some of your games where you softclaimed?
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 709, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 707, Serene2 wrote:I'm thinking you're scum going for towncred with your lover claim.
In post 683, Serene2 wrote: Sven is my strongest townread as of right now.

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am

In post 420, Logical Duality wrote:
In post 50, Infinite Jesters wrote:baaaahh

VOTE: agar
If BnB is scum and Agar is town, this is textbook chainsaw. Bonus if Jordan is scum

Agar is totally townposting to this point. His post on how to handle things is spot on and lmost predicted BnB's behavio.
I can't really see AGar being correct that we should be scumhunting as being a strong point for him being town.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:22 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Here is an example of me soft claiming: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5394738

P-edit: I was quoting one of your heads from earlier who said basically exactly that. It made just as little sense when it was said back then.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:23 am

In post 707, Serene2 wrote:
In post 698, Infinite Jesters wrote: Why would we give a shit about our lover's status if you seem like scum? If I have a strong enough belief that you're scum, I'm more than willing to die in order to make you dead, and you should feel the same way that we do as far as that goes.
Are you serious here?

If you're a non-alignment confirmed lover with a player and know nothing else, then you shouldn't have claimed it.

If you're both town, then you just granted scum a double kill.

If you're town and sven's scum, then scum already knows your status and will never shoot you.

I'm thinking you're scum going for towncred with your lover claim.

Vote: IJ
Mollie outed us, never claimed it was a great idea.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:23 am

You also quoted a post of mine, but you didn't actually address anything I said in it.
Did you forget that we claimed lovers or something?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

Pray tell.

What do you think is the correct play as a town non-alignment confirmed lover?

Claiming it brazenly only helps scum far as my reasoning goes. Enlighten me.

pedit: I'm fully aware that you're a claimed lover with sven.

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:25 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I'm pretty baffled that Serene (dont give a shit which head this is, they were all in AG mafia) is actually voting mollie for outing her lover status...which she did in AG .... and was town.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 713, BirdAndBeast wrote:Here is an example of me soft claiming: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5394738

P-edit: I was quoting one of your heads from earlier who said basically exactly that. It made just as little sense when it was said back then.
Do you have other examples?

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Yes and Mollie got flak in Ag for claiming lovers with Skelda. And she got NKd on night 1. I dont see why you expect her to suddenly NOT do anti-town claims just because.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am

Post by ika »

In post 716, Serene2 wrote:
Pray tell.

What about me claiming VT?

I got an troll idea, MASS D1 ROLE CALL! TROLLOLOLOL.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 717, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm pretty baffled that Serene (dont give a shit which head this is, they were all in AG mafia) is actually voting mollie for outing her lover status...which she did in AG .... and was town.
I thought it was a unrequited lover in AG, or am I mistaken?

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am

In post 716, Serene2 wrote:
Pray tell.

So why is this coming up just now? Why aren't you addressing my posts that are talking to you?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 am

In post 478, xRECKONERx wrote:I can't even respond to 475. There's too much fucking stupid.

Like... no.

BRO why are you confirmed town and why is LD talking about a dichotomy between them and zor?
BRO is confirmed town because his opening play is town as shit.
LD is talking about the Zor and them dichotomy because Titus-town is crazy.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 117, mastin2 wrote:Did get highly-appropriate role, but no, not scum. Changed 'cuz I felt like it. Worked well in Gundam and wanted to try again--this game was first to start after that desire.
^ Mastin doing the exact same flavor soft claim as she did here. I'll quote mastin meta cause I have it and that was mastin that called our role appropriate.
P-edit: Why does it matter? Mollie still claimed lover, got shot, and had 2 deaths as a result. The only difference is that the scumteam had to shoot mollie instead of either of the 2, but it didn't matter?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”