ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by ika »

In post 797, AGar wrote:
In post 717, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm pretty baffled that Serene (dont give a shit which head this is, they were all in AG mafia) is actually voting mollie for outing her lover status...which she did in AG .... and was town.
This is a pretty terrible line of thought, gaming your own meta and all that. Whichever head this is, I'm telling you you're an idiot.

Serene votes are about as awful of a vote as one can make.
How about you enlighten us why the serne votes are so bad.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by MrZepher »

In post 799, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 795, MrZepher wrote:I really don't like the Serene vs IJ thing.

there's too much speculation involving meta that's largely inaccessible to me
serene just linked the game we are all referencing

so how is it inaccessible
okay. why the fuck should I have to read a whole other game just to have context for this one?

especially when I generally dislike meta arguments...
or something like that....
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 801, MrZepher wrote:
In post 799, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 795, MrZepher wrote:I really don't like the Serene vs IJ thing.

there's too much speculation involving meta that's largely inaccessible to me
serene just linked the game we are all referencing

so how is it inaccessible
okay. why the fuck should I have to read a whole other game just to have context for this one?

especially when I generally dislike meta arguments...
mebbe cos you were seemingly asking for it by way of saying it was inaccessible to you?

god you are scum

hey kuribo where is your murder drive now
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 728, Serene2 wrote:
In post 726, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 511, Serene2 wrote:I'm an idiot. Agar just dropped a mega town tell and I hard a brain fart with Venmar, I thought he was hinting at a cop result but we didn't have an actual night yet.

VOTE: Venmar
What is AGar town tell?
Going on about the details of his scumhunting as they occurred during his non-posting phase.

It sounds town because that's what we've been doing as a hydra.

With the amount of detail, he's not making it up.
What? That amount of detail (and the content associated in that post) doesn't ring any kind of townbells for me. It looks like he went after all the easier scumreads from the night phase and put reasoning down to match.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 803, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 728, Serene2 wrote:
In post 726, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 511, Serene2 wrote:I'm an idiot. Agar just dropped a mega town tell and I hard a brain fart with Venmar, I thought he was hinting at a cop result but we didn't have an actual night yet.

VOTE: Venmar
What is AGar town tell?
Going on about the details of his scumhunting as they occurred during his non-posting phase.

It sounds town because that's what we've been doing as a hydra.

With the amount of detail, he's not making it up.
What? That amount of detail (and the content associated in that post) doesn't ring any kind of townbells for me. It looks like he went after all the easier scumreads from the night phase and put reasoning down to match.
Granted, I'm not actually a fan of much, if any, of the posting from the night phase. But I still don't see Agar's post as a major towntell.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by MrZepher »

{Dry-fit // Zoraster/Ld, Jordan // BandB, Agar}

Spoiler: Dry-fit
a.2 #406
The dude puts a shitty vote on me. quotes an early quote from a1, then NEVER READDRESSES IT AGAIN.
If he was reading he would have seen that it was more than just Jordan not reasoning a vote at some point and brought it up again.
He didn't. Shit's bad.

a.2 #410
The whole thing reads as having more information than your standard towny to me. Could be confirmation bias.
I don't see a reason for town to speculate in that way without some way to back it up (see ika a3 #519)

a.2 #426
Context is sound, reasoning is weak. Says his vote on me isn't doing anything without actually having done anything to push it.
He would have been better off just not voting anybody.

Spoiler: Zoraster/LD
In post 467, Logical Duality wrote:
In post 464, BROseidon wrote:More LD votes pl0x.
Broseidon, your lynch train will be impossible not because town won't vote us but scum likely won't.
If we die, it's a one for one trade with Zoraster scum and the rest get outed through associations VERY early.
So yeah, go ahead and vote us. Just conferring with my other head before we place a last will.

~Titus (obviously this level of arrogance only comes from Titus)
This is where I got the lovers vibe.
It's been discussed but I can understand why people would think that's what this is.

It's already been brought up. I haven't decided for myself which I think is more likely to be scum.

Spoiler: Jordan
Zephyr: a.1 #320
original vote context, which I don't disagree with.

Megapost that basically overwords what could have been said with "serene's defending a shitty wagon"
good god.

a.1 #338
I agree with Agar, but at that point you either accepted that the Agar wagon was bad or were on the wagon.
I don't know if anybody ACTUALLY thinks Agar is town, but the fact that the wagon built up so fast makes me really concerned about voting him.
Svens is a fencesit
I disagree on Venmar. I think he's just like that when he feels like it, but honestly it's hard not to jump into that mindset when you have people like BB posting the way they did a1. I'm not passing it off, I'm just saying that you can't ignore the context.

a3 #531
:badpost:

he spent like 3 or 4 posts actually contributing but most of it was the kind of analysis that I would use as scum.
Then he goes back to generally just being a troll.

Spoiler: Agar
The dude tried for easy town cred then stuck with a really shitty form of posting and analytical tactic.
please.

The only problem I have is that it's fucking easy.
if he's town and shitposting then it's easy as fuck to turn around and call him scum
if he's scum and shitposting then it's easy to turn around and call him scum
I really don't feel like you would be this obviously bad unless you were doing it intentionally or just didn't know. Hence my dilemma
is he scum creating noise or town playing really bad?

I don't even know if that makes sense but that's where I am. I feel like voting him is just playing into whatever it is scum want from the town.

Spoiler: BB
I said this earlier but they played into exactly what agar pointed out as being optimal scum play. Because of this I don't think BandB are bussing Agar.
Basically either BB or Agar are scum.

I don't want this slot in endgame. Period. I'm fairly certain I myself won't make it to endgame just because of my playstyle though so this is a moot point.

a.1 #27
a.1 #60
then a bunch of mindless posting
a.1 #109
a.1 #121
a.1 #123
a.1 #141
a.1 #225
a.1 #282
a.1 #285
and i got tired of going through the iso to find these because there are a lot.
they're basically all instances of BB saying people are of a certain alignment without giving any sort of reason or speculation as to why.
It's just all troll bullshit.

a.1 #102
a.1 #113
This didn't make sense to me. You were posting garbage to make people sift through and then asking people why they weren't sifting through it.
That's definitely not okay. Especially when I don't believe either of us made it clear exactly how much understanding we had of the game at that time.

a.1 #317
not good reasoning for the amount of insisting we were getting, followed by Serene calling this out to which we get (at the bottom of post)
a.1 #377
Which is oh hey wifom.

a.1 #382
odd there's more speculation without reason here. who could have guessed.

his entire a.1 iso is just full of trash, wifom and unexplained reads. then in a.3 they turn around and start posting in a way that is optimal for what they want, and if anyone disagree they nitpick (not the correct word choice) until it goes away
It's like... why wait a day to play protown? Why do you need to optimize your play if your town role is so absolute?

And this has become difficult for me because I see a lot of little things that are almost but not entirely correct in their counterarguments (not just with myself) but I don't know how to argue back.
Until I figure out the correct way to voice what exactly it is that I'm seeing and bothering me I need to stay off this wagon.

I got hella lazy halfway through BandB's because I do have other stuff I need to get done tonight and I need to start on that like now or it won't get finished.
I'll be back either way later or whenever the next day shift starts.
Infinite Jesters wrote:mebbe cos you were seemingly asking for it by way of saying it was inaccessible to you?

god you are scum

hey kuribo where is your murder drive now
yeah sure whatever.
or something like that....
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 756, Infinite Jesters wrote:What do you think of FakeGod's current push on us based on the lover thing?
I don't like it. And it's not because he's pushing you for the lover thing (because I've been pushing your slot for the lover thing). It's that he's spinning a scum narrative for the claim. I know I've said countless times that I just don't see town-motivation for what Mollie did, but I don't see the scum-motivation for it either (I just haven't bothered mentioning the latter). The whole claim in general from your slot is like this giant warping hole of incomprehensible play for me that had it not existed, Mollie would have looked extremely town for me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 773, Infinite Jesters wrote:I think sven is scummy and I have been saying it all day
Is there reasoning you can share with me for why you think Sven is scum or am I expected to take your word for it? I don't know if you've already made your case, I just don't feel like iso'ing you looking for one right now.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Night Shift.

Aronis
BROseidon
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
Logical Duality
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
zoraster

Episode 1, Shift A.4 (Night), VC 1Logical Duality (5) - zoraster, BROSeidon, xRECKONERx, ika, AGar
Serene2 (4) - ~Jordan`, Infinite Jesters, Bird and Beast, Brian Skies
Aronis (2) - iamausername, Dry-fit
zoraster (2) - Logical Duality, Zdenek
Bird and Beast (2) - FourteenPointFive, The Goat
AGar (1) - Venmar
xRECKONERx (1) - Aronis
MrZepher (1) - Svenskt Stål
Infinite Jesters (1) - Serene2

Not Voting (3): hiplop, PeregrineV, MrZepher
With 22 alive, it is 12 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-10 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-04-18 23:00:00).
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

hi.

so what's up guys that sure was a nice lil rest
green shirt thursdays
Logical Duality
Logical Duality
Townie
Logical Duality
Townie
Townie

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Logical Duality »

This post will have two parts. First the explanation of what we did and why we did it.
The second is what reads we gained from it.

What We Did

BnB was right. We are a cop. We target those in our same shift, max once per episode. We knew that we would be up early and scum would take advantage of the fact we are an anonymous hydra. So we decided to use our ability early on someone who voted us early.

We discussed checking Aronis but he was less likely to be scum in Titus’s opinion because he was being candid about voting us for being an anonymous hydra and moved his vote with reasons based on someone else acting scummy.

Zoraster worked better because it would give associative information on everyone and his reaction was pretty extreme to us basically sheeping FourteenPointFive until we read the thread and verified what he was saying. He also was attempting to cut off communications between the shifts. Knowing his alignment would also help us get our bearings. Was he overly defensive because he already had a townread on Jordan and BnB or was he scum going into hyperdefensive mode afraid that FourteenPointFive might have one hell of a sheepable case? If Zoraster came back town, that would help get our reads in order.

Zoraster’s reluctance to work across shifts, as highlighted by our 415 means one of the wagons is likely on scum.

Once we got our result, we decided to gambit a little bit. Crumb it so it’s not totally off the wall. The lover part, albeit confusing, was doubtcasting on the lovers. Our role PM talks about falling in love to quickly, which is why we were surprised about lovers being in the game. We are in no way a lover with anyone (unless there is a nymphomaniac who lovers us and we have no notification).

By crumbing our results in a vague and awkward way, town would naturally go what the fuck? Those who have experience with us would naturally wonder if this was indeed a Titus tunnel or not. This also forced the scum in the day shift to take one of the three actions we alluded to previously. Scum would not be able to lynch us as the association would be laid threadbare. So we think most of the votes on us are town. We eluded to this possibility when talking with BRO in 467.

We gave the scum 3 options in #472
1) Avoid Zoraster/Me, give associative tells and don't NK me. This just pushes your problem down the road.
2) Lynch me, confirm Zoraster. Cutting this short makes the associatives obvious to everyone else that we already see.
3) Bus Zoraster with weakass reasons and hope you don't get caught.
Most scum picked option 1, most certainly. BnB is the only notable exception. The only players voted me voted me based on meta that Titus would never pull something like this. However, this is a low risk play given the setup. I knew there was zero chance of getting lynched due to low activity in my own shift.

Ika’s wall posting was obviously town. Titus figured she could count on him for at least one vote on Logical Duality, as ika always reads Titus as scum. Sorry ika. We gambited. TROLL ON YOU AND YOUR HOUSE! :-p The only question is whether ika approached the gambit as if he thought he was looking under the hood. He passed.

There is not one player who voted our wagon without asking a lot of questions and attempting to break the puzzle. Scum wouldn’t want to risk being caught having votes on a cop. That would be fatal at some point.
Not a single player voted Zoraster after the cop softclaim. We know there’s little cop meta out there on us, but we claim hard and fast when we get a cop result. Now we are essentially an IC. If scum have an episodic roleblocker, they are forced to use it on us unless they can kill us with a strongman. The doctor will be on us.

Now, here’s what we gained. This doesn’t include associations with each other. We gained a lot more townreads due to the What the fuck than the actual analysis.

By the way, my other head needs love. We are Titus and It. It's not "LD creatures" or "Titus creatures" or Titus. "Logical Creatures" is better but please use LD or Logical Duality.

Our reads gathered

Shorter version here.

Bird and Beast

BnB is almost certainly scum. Associations with BnB aside, the slot’s trajectory is nuts. Either a) we believe that the pair never spoke together regarding Zoraster, or b) the slot gradually changed its mind regarding Zoraster with little to no discussion with the rest of the group. NO one else pushed Zoraster as scum. This appears to be him choosing option 3.
His actions also served as a neon sign. Scum would have to coordinate over WHICH choice to make. If BnB is scum, we can infer based on this chat that scum have no nightchat whatsoever.
Mastin and AP both know about my tendancy to tunnel. Why would the slot jump to cop? Insane Titus was the right place to jump. Answer: They already knew Zoraster was guilty.
Mastin townreading ika for 105 also seems very forced and incredible. Ika should not have been a townread until he began actually providing content.
TownMastin, reading our posts and seeing 1-3 options would have most likely sat on the gambit and pushed it for another day or assumed I was insane and left it at that. The gradual progression is fake. He wants his vote there because Zoraster IS getting lynched.
Serene

Serene – Both heads like this as town. “It” has a few doubts but Serene’s interactions regarding the wagons. Titus likes Serene's gambiting and I don't give a fuck attitude.

ika

Ika- I touched on this a little bit. I figured ika would play it like meta. Ika always assumes scum and never gambiting, especially if town. He approached it in a methodical answer but reached the precisely wrong conclusion Titus expected him to reach from the start.
Stal

Stal – He’s probably town for the same reasons as ika.
Agar

Agar was a solid townread and is STILL a solid townread.
Jordan

Comes on just to say he’s not scum? Huh… oversensitive much? I would have liked more from him.
Zdenek

I like 245. He wants conflict and pressure not to hold hands and sing Kumbiyah! We got scum to catch.
538 is a towntell. 548 is bonus. 
Venmar

Whiteknighting Jordan in 119.
Dryfit

Extreme doubtcasting by my scumreads after Dry-fit fingers Mr.Zepher. He’s probably town.
Zepher

Probably scum.
#162, planting reads for the future. Telegraphing is usually scum, especially so early.
#189 is epic landscaping. So many hedges.

How did they manage to get to either LD or Zoraster is scum from Zoraster only posting twice?
wut.
Not focused on what the fuck the players are doing, but what the popular consensus is.
#532/533
Goes back on LD/Zoraster dynamic.
Vote on BnB was telegraphed.
His scumread Serene can make him feel uncomfortable about voting his BnB scumread… why?

Leading Dayshift scum candidates

BnB, Jordan, Zephr, and Venmar

Town Contenders

Ika, Serene, Stal, Zdenek, Agar, Jesters (solely bc of Stal’s ending post on them)

Nightshift scum

Zoraster, ????, ???

Nightshift Town

Bro, LD ????

The gambit is complete. Reads have been formed. :cop: Use this after we die soonish.

~Titus (with some help from It.)
"Each man kills the thing he loves."
-Anthony Burgess

It scowls at you, so you paint a smile from it's eye and display it. You know you have.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Aronis »

It's hard to 'love' a specific person, if you have no idea who they are, but whatev.

VOTE: Zoraster

Kinda confused, I think you are a cop, but the gambit part makes no sense, so yeah.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: zoraster[/b]
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

wow am i drunk?

VOTE: zoraster

Good gambit bros.
green shirt thursdays
Logical Duality
Logical Duality
Townie
Logical Duality
Townie
Townie

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Aronis, the gambit was being vague.
By crumbing our results in a vague and awkward way, town would naturally go what the fuck? Those who have experience with us would naturally wonder if this was indeed a Titus tunnel or not. This also forced the scum in the day shift to take one of the three actions we alluded to previously. Scum would not be able to lynch us as the association would be laid threadbare. So we think most of the votes on us are town. We eluded to this possibility when talking with BRO in 467.
If everyone straight up believed we were a cop, no reads would be formed. However, scum would be hypersensitive to the cop claim and crumbing. We wanted the relationship tells. We wanted the reads. Our gambit was to put together a really shitty and loud softclaim to get reactions. BnB's awkward move to lynch Zoraster was just that.
-Anthony Burgess

It scowls at you, so you paint a smile from it's eye and display it. You know you have.
Logical Duality
Logical Duality
Townie
Logical Duality
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Oh that last post was obviously me, Titus.

We aren't lovers, in any way shape or form. Our role pm just talks about falling in love really fast. So I was doubting lovers. That's all.

~Titus
-Anthony Burgess

Logical Duality
Logical Duality
Townie
Logical Duality
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:37 pm

One more thing.

Titus head VLA For Wednesday - Friday

~Titus
-Anthony Burgess

BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by BROseidon »

We're not lynching yet. Consider my vote functionally on Zora, though.

Well played, Titus and other person. My b on the initial misstep. I'm gonna need time to do some reading with this all considered (I haven't read the latest day shift at all yet).

Hopefully my analytics can turn on, now.
Logical Duality
Logical Duality
Townie
Logical Duality
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:49 pm

It's cool Bro, to be fair and honest I wasn't exactly on board at first for doing a DERP crumb, but obviously she had her reasons and it worked like a charm.

The only thing is that night shift did little last time. Yes it's a weekend but screw that we got some scum bugs to catch

So.

I can answer any questions.

BRO let's work together man, we've prob only got this episode to do so to figure out reads.

I'm actually all for extending out this lynch to scumhunt more but that's cause I'm a selfish bastard and want to help more before I die.

So I'm led to think that serene is town if BNB and Jordan are scum, It seems like a scum retaliation.

So zoraster! Talk to me man! Who's your scum buddies? What's the plan? How do you intend on bullshiting your way out of this?

I'm gonna to look over the list of people in our shift.
-Anthony Burgess

Logical Duality
Logical Duality
Townie
Logical Duality
Townie
Townie

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 pm

GOAT: who's scum other than the obvious zoraster?
-Anthony Burgess

Logical Duality
Logical Duality
Townie
Logical Duality
Townie
Townie

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:52 pm

RECK:
Who's scum as of now on your list?

~it
-Anthony Burgess

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:46 am

Post by zoraster »

You don't have shit. I'll be curious to see what you claim after I flip town. Your gambit is a nice ploy, but gee. what a surprise. You're the leading wagon and suddenly you have a cop guilty? Your cop soft claim was laughable (and also not "hard"), but when you didn't get traction you moved on to a half-ass cop claim? You go hard, but not particularly smart. Your whole "oh we looked for people who voted us" smacks of defensive scum -- particularly when I didn't vote you because you were anonymous (though as I mentioned pre-game [you know, before I had a Role PM] I dislike them). I voted you because your plan sucks and is designed to grind town to a halt.

Lynch me and then LD -- I'll take the 1 to 1 trade.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:04 am

Post by The Critic »

Logical Duality has been fired.

They were
Thomas Baker, the Office Flirt Who Gets Too Attached Too Quickly And Really Just Wants to Settle Down With Someone Nice Also He’s Bisexual (Same Shift 1-shot Cop)

It is currently a Night Shift.

Aronis
BROseidon
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
zoraster

Episode 1, Shift A.4 (Night), VC 2Serene2 (4) - ~Jordan`, Infinite Jesters, Bird and Beast, Brian Skies
zoraster (3) - Zdenek, Aronis, xRECKONERx
Aronis (2) - iamausername, Dry-fit
Bird and Beast (2) - FourteenPointFive, The Goat
AGar (1) - Venmar
MrZepher (1) - Svenskt Stål
Infinite Jesters (1) - Serene2

Not Voting (7): hiplop, PeregrineV, MrZepher, zoraster, BROSeidon, ika, AGar
With 21 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-10 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-04-18 23:00:00).
Last edited by The Critic on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:12 am

Post by The Critic »

There has been a rule change. The rule previously read:
A playerslot being removed from the game for any reason (killed/lynched/modkilled) will reset the votecount.
It now reads:
A playerslot being removed from the game for any reason (killed/lynched/modkilled) will not reset the votecount. Additionally, if the lynch threshold changing due to removal of a player would cause a player to be lynched, that player will require an additional vote to be lynched. (Basically, someone else being killed cannot force a lynch that was previously at L-1.)
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 am

Post by zoraster »

....why would they kill LD in this situation? They must have known we were gambiting for reactions. I guess it's claim time.

I am "Rebecca Berrie, the Assistant Manager Who Has Hobbies That Interfere With Her Work"

I have same shift 1-shot neighborizor ability that I used immediately on LD to see if we could pick a fake fight and see what idiocy we could produce. That was the entire point behind Shift 1.B's spat. He hadn't used his 1-shot cop ability yet, unfortunately. We were going to use it on someone who tried to white knight me. I don't know what mafia has, but I'll assume it's a rolecop of some sort.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”