Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 822, Raging Bull wrote:Who is hanazawa anyways?

Im sad no one had opinions on my idea.
Isn't me calling hanasawa Lily a give away?
He's Lilac from osu!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by thenewearth »

In post 708, Feirei wrote:What the fuck.

This is town ns.

This isn't scum ns.
In post 758, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 756, Sakura Hana wrote:So Lily's also town good to know
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by thenewearth »

And I guess I should really look into RB more
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by notscience »

Stopguys

If he wants to have bad reads let him

Tne work on looking town pls
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 820, notscience wrote:Fucking nacho
I know how you feel, but if you think what happened in Dark Ages was bad you should look at what happened in NY169:

Spoiler: Lots of quotes from NY169
In post 5033, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5031, Generic wrote:Why question this now when it was proven?
Because I've been technically absent from the game for most of D2?

The way he pushed people in Marketplace Mafia it's way different than here, if it's other game then idk what you're talking about.

On the one hand both Nacho and Thor are a very strong asset to town if they are town, so I can see scum going for this possibility to get them mislynched.

On the other hand if they're scum they'll live for a long while and eventually they'll leave traces.

If they want to bus their partners let them do it? We get a scum flip anyway.

If they are town then they'll also find scum coz both Thor and Nacho are pretty strong players.

I don't see any reason for them to be lynched today.
In post 5038, Sakura Hana wrote:Why don't you trust casso then? I've had a fairly strong townread on them that only faltered like once.
In post 5199, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5193, DOMO wrote:I'm actually thinking we should speedlynch sakura.
This is actually a good idea, that way I get less games to focus on, and Nacho lives.
In post 5230, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5229, DOMO wrote:Why? Are you that sure casso is town that you're willing to go down instead of him?
That, plus the fact that Nacho's a much better scumhunter than me.
In post 5294, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5292, zMuffinMan wrote:can we just lynch casso today?
Casso's town, if you wanna lynch town today lynch me instead.
In post 6554, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6552, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6551, Generic wrote:SSK is the lynch, and he's at L-1 already it seems.

intent to hammer
Unvote

There's 1 more thing i want to say before the day ends, i'll write it when i'm not at work.
So here's the thing, you guys are calling it fatalism, i'm calling it a sacrifice.

I simply cannot let this go on while im being called scum just because of Nacho, but that doesn't change the fact that Nacho is a very strong townread of me, the fact that you guys are scumreading him doesn't help work together. Nacho and Thor are way better scumhunters than me, that's for sure, but with a Town that keeps throwing arguments amongst themselves and doesn't cooperate it will be near impossible for anyone to even shine. You're letting scum drive the town into chaos and i'm pretty sure Nacho will be able to dispel that chaos, We are a team, town wins as a team, the fact that i die doesn't change the fact that I still win if town wins, and if all it takes for town to get their heads on and start working together is to eliminate the lynchbait (a.k.a me) then i'll do it, my sacrifice will be the guiding light that will ultimately eliminate the scum and win the game, which is why I was asking if all it took for you guys to work together with Nacho would be me flipping town, i'm really going to do it, otherwise we aren't progressing anywhere. Please take this in mind during this night phase, and when the day opens tomorrow i'll open up with a self-vote and you guys can go ahead and lynch me, at least... it will be for the better of town.

With love, Sakura

vote: ssk
In post 7008, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 7007, Prophylaxis wrote:Can you show me some examples on this site? I don't think it's different here.
I think i'm the prime example of that.
Somewhere along the way on my first few games, I was used to being obvtown most of the time, then one game suddenly grew up on me lead by Wisdom just calling me scum for no reason which led me to a self-hammer, and there was when my paranoia and AtE began, this reflected pretty badly on my reputation, and I was frankly getting tired of it... then FEA came along and I just went "fuck it" and was going to quit mafia... enough that I replaced out of all games except that one and out'd of all the queues i was in, tho my friends convinced me to stay, then the whole thing with me replacing out when I was fed up with stuff came up, and mostly it was because i couldnt think rationally on the game anymore, which coincidentially happened on all my town games so I got banned for it as a trust tell.
Nowadays I'm trying to improve on that fact (again) and hope that this time I succeed on that, because plenty of people have told me I have great potential in here and I wouldn't really like that to go to waste. But if you wanna see the biggest chance of 5 ppl piling up on Town then you can pretty much look at my meta.
I think I even point out every game I've been mislynched in, but FEA is another place to look at where iirc I got wagoned by town and scum was defending me (lolz), In either case i'm not blind to my mistakes, and I always hated when people would make me like Innocent Child when my AtE would break out or stuff like that. In fact I think i started replacing out because I didnt want to "ruin games" anymore with my AtE which probably only made it worse.
In either case I'm trying to improve in that regard, when I got wagoned here it was prob. when I was still thinking of quitting for the second time, and people took it as it being related to this game, when it was just something that was helping me strengthen a decission I had made before.
Whichever the case tho, Nacho as scum should know better than to wagon me into AtE, because he would have to back off and treat me like an Innocent Child or otherwise it would be extremely fishy for him to continue pushing otherwise, which is why im pretty confident Casso is town this game.

You are free to take this with a grain of salt, but I'm probably more experienced in the town wagon on town regard due to having it experienced it myself.
In post 7162, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 7160, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:The irony is quite hilarious, seeing as you're the one mindlessly sheeping.
I'd happily mindlessly sheep Nacho or Thor (or Majiffy) any day.
In post 7937, Sakura Hana wrote:Not buying it, Casso has played in a pro-town way tbh, and I think you're probably getting intimidated by Thor's posts and sarcasm. Even if Generic's JK was unplanned i don't think Casso would continue to bus the whole team specially with how heavily suspected he is already it's pretty suicide.
In post 8407, Empire wrote:
Casso the King of Seals,
Mafia Tracker
, lynched Day 9.

Not only did I get a lot of flak for it, I got heavily insulted in the Dead QT while muffin was trying to defend me, It is not something pleasant and something dark in my past, compared to this, Nacho snowing you in Dark Ages was nothing...
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by thenewearth »

ok so I don't really see how RB is scum.

And I don't even get how the wagon started.

Can someone please explain?
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by thenewearth »

In post 828, notscience wrote:
Tne work on looking town pls
You know I don't "work on" looking town
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

TNE you still havent explained why you're scumreading me

also before I forget again
UNVOTE: RB
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by thenewearth »

I'll get to that in a bit
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 830, thenewearth wrote:ok so I don't really see how RB is scum.

And I don't even get how the wagon started.

Can someone please explain?
RB claimed weird double vote interaction, it was a bit unclear
RB then claimed that if RB hammers people, RB gets more votes every day
People freaked out for some reason
People didn't like RB's reaction to them freaking out

I think that's pretty much it. I don't get it either, but I want a better handle on RB anyway.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

RB's role had nothing to do with my suspicion on him.
I even gave him town points for it.
And considering his flavor, it's nothing new.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

What I didnt like about RB was constantly pressuring GiF into more stuff about his spellcard when the mod already had confirmed that there were no spellcard errors, and then him blaming me for Gaiden's vote.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Well idk about gaiden's vote but I certainly didn't like the reason he was keep pushing that matter.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 836, Sakura Hana wrote:What I didnt like about RB was constantly pressuring GiF into more stuff about his spellcard when the mod already had confirmed that there were no spellcard errors, and then him blaming me for Gaiden's vote.
Yeah, this too.
There was also that moment where RB was going to use flavor claim to prove GiF's claim or something
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

I wasnt asking anything about his card god damn. I just asked him to retype your name. He already said what the card will do but i dhdnt even ask anything about condition, requirement, or any of the sort. Please stop bringing that up. Its annoying as hell.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 838, Varsoon wrote:
In post 836, Sakura Hana wrote:What I didnt like about RB was constantly pressuring GiF into more stuff about his spellcard when the mod already had confirmed that there were no spellcard errors, and then him blaming me for Gaiden's vote.
Yeah, this too.
There was also that moment where RB was going to use flavor claim to prove GiF's claim or something
Yes to this. Since my lynch was imminent, i can at least see if i can make you guys believe him reading everyones role.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 840, Raging Bull wrote:Yes to this. Since my lynch was imminent, i can at least see if i can make you guys believe him reading everyones role.
He proved this already:
In post 447, GuyInFreezer wrote:It's not a noodle bowl?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Actually, if we wanted to confirm GiF's flavor knowledge (it's pretty evident), I can be mod-confirmed for flavor.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So everyone keeps unvoting but still nothing new, no pressure at least on a lurker and only a few ppl have a scumread on someone =/ why do i have a feeling this game's gonna be slow.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 656, Sakura Hana wrote:Also I got a light scumread on pieguy given the events of Upick Normal on our homesite, like what the fricken fuck trying to go after GiF's gambit like that when I also did a gambit on that game and sephibro kept pressing it, and sephibro was scum. Light because i doubt pie would put this much effort as scum, so a higher scumread on RB.
all I was trying to do was clear up if it was formatted correctly bc there was a shitton of confusion over it. I didn't pursue it after that. and the only reason I even asked that question at all was bc I still had a bunch of lingering paranoia after just reversing my GIF read. in retrospect it was a bad idea, but meh
In post 684, notscience wrote:This is utterly hysterical

I'm dying over here, and I guarantee you that the people in the spectator QT are having a goodchuckle over this

Pie, what do you think?
I lol'd IRL at that reads list
In post 759, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hm
actually come to think of it, pieguy is being unusually passive this game

pie what are your reads so far
In post 778, Sakura Hana wrote:This has changed since i was arguing with RB, mostly coz I decided to ISO him because I wanted to make a case on him doing nothing, and surprisingly I was wrong he's actually been questioning people and stuff, I just didn't remember anything other than him pegging GiF about the spellcard use, pieguy's still a light scumread and i don't like how he's been rarely a presense now, as if "Oh hey i'm townread now i can be lazy", and if you're wondering why i'm not changing my pseudo it's because i wanna see what Suika does now that i'm not doing it. And why am I talking so awkwardly? because I doubt he will read it that way.
my sleep schedule is royally fucked atm and I keep waking up at 8 PM or later, so I haven't been able to do anything. I've been trying to fix it so I could so shit but I keep fucking up and falling asleep anyway and making it worse. which fucking sucks and I'm p sure this is one of the main reasons I'm losing motivation to play mafia (bc everything happens when I'm asleep and I can't get into the game)
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also NS is town as shit and I will find anyone who puts pressure on him irl and bind them into submission
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well you're here now, so care to interact then?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by pieguyn »

sure. what do you wanna talk about?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

What do you think about the game in general? What do you think about what you know about my role? What do you think about RB's blaming me for Gaiden's vote? What do you think about Gaiden's Unvote? What do you think about Varsoon's latest posts? What is your favorite pie flavor?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Feirei »

Unvote
Vote: Bitmap

Needs more content. Probably why this game is held up.

Sakura, I'm here for a bit, so if you have any questions to ask me, better do it now.
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”