Micro 322 - Managerial Merry Go Round Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I am not sure. But you can check my wiki for some of my games(too lazy to edit atm)
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Aronis »

To clarify the 'all pr are dead', This is a Role Madness game?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by ZZZX »

So if a role madness has many Townie prs the scum will be balanced to counter this.

So 2 people claim and scum chooses which role to get rid off
Again bad idea atm
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In other words in role madness sometimes some roles are as good as vanilla since scum got improved stuff ?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Snork »

I don't really get why you think "I need to find Jose Mourinho" means the same thing as "HEY ERRBDY LETS ALL CLAIM"... :igmeou: Like, I get that there's not much to go after in RVS, but making that kind of leap is wild.

I liked Tier and Aronis' response to my statement. I felt it came from comfortable town rather than opportunistic scum. Eek's response, on the other hand, didn't really give me good feels. It felt like he was trying to seem town by forcefully objecting to Jose Mourinho claiming. In actuality, it came off really fake.

Sthar's entrance was just lame, and I didn't like that he had time to make a post AND a response, but couldn't be arsed to plop a vote or poke at anyone. Seemed kind of cautious, and like he wanted to avoid RVS, and the whole "I NEED TO CLAIM TODAY" just was like... wut?? Especially since we've been
talking about people claiming
and then he acts like he hasn't read and he's too busy.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by ZZZX »

P.s why did you avoid reading me? You read everyone but me so far
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 29, Snork wrote:
In post 26, TierShift wrote:if Snork is willing to guarantee you being town or flips town somewhere, it's wise to just shut up about your flavor just yet.
Why? Scum have to choose to confirm Mourinho by killing me, or killing Mourinho when he claims, or going for a threatening PR. In what world is having a confirmed townie on D1 bad?

Just saw this and had to reply.

In the world where that townie is the cop and/or mafia had 2 or more kills
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 56, ZZZX wrote:In the world where that townie is the cop and/or mafia had 2 or more kills
This is not realistic.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Well role madness is never realistic

Most of my mafia playing was in server in role madness games
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Guyett »

‘It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.’ - Bill Nicholson

Votecount 1.1Tiershift (2): Hopkirk, My Milked Eek,
Hannah26 (1): ZZZX
Aronis (1): TierShift
My Milked Eek (1): Snork

Not voting (4) : sthar8, Kop, hannah26, Aronis

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-04-16 20:00:00)

Last edited by Guyett on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by ZZZX »

After reading a few of snork's post it gave a town vibe but...

I feel he is hiding something about the game setup which can be only known if he was scum.

Explain
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 47, ZZZX wrote:I love this post. I am not sure its pro town or not. But it is hunting for role hunters... and he caught a fish. (btw post number here is wrong cus quoting errors and I am lazy to go correct it atm)
Sthar wasn't role hunting at all, plus hunting for role hunters is the easiest thing to do as scum. Why do you like that?
In post 60, ZZZX wrote:After reading a few of snork's post it gave a town vibe but...

I feel he is hiding something about the game setup which can be only known if he was scum.

Explain
Please don't do this kthx
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 54, Snork wrote:Sthar's entrance was just lame, and I didn't like that he had time to make a post AND a response, but couldn't be arsed to plop a vote or poke at anyone. Seemed kind of cautious, and like he wanted to avoid RVS, and the whole "I NEED TO CLAIM TODAY" just was like... wut?? Especially since we've been talking about people claiming and then he acts like he hasn't read and he's too busy.
This is good posting.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 61, TierShift wrote:
In post 47, ZZZX wrote:I love this post. I am not sure its pro town or not. But it is hunting for role hunters... and he caught a fish. (btw post number here is wrong cus quoting errors and I am lazy to go correct it atm)
Sthar wasn't role hunting at all, plus hunting for role hunters is the easiest thing to do as scum. Why do you like that?
Because Early on we get more interactions and more chances to read players that are not posting enough
In post 60, ZZZX wrote:After reading a few of snork's post it gave a town vibe but...

Explain

You know meta I found for experienced scum? Defend the easy lynch using many methods close to days end and as town fails to do much they go for the easy which cleans scums in eyes of others. Sometimes scum just knows too much. Its best way to catch them
(Check mini 1472 where I was a victim of this play style by Scotty and theFonz who defended me quite a lot and if he didn't do a few mistakes would have won)
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 62, TierShift wrote:
In post 54, Snork wrote:Sthar's entrance was just lame, and I didn't like that he had time to make a post AND a response, but couldn't be arsed to plop a vote or poke at anyone. Seemed kind of cautious, and like he wanted to avoid RVS, and the whole "I NEED TO CLAIM TODAY" just was like... wut?? Especially since we've been talking about people claiming and then he acts like he hasn't read and he's too busy.
This is good posting.
Explain why?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

@zzzx: “This post might be a slip later on that does not mean scum or town. I prefer to keep this unexplained until the right time comes but this is interesting.”: Explain? Why can someone not have fun as a town pr?

Then your comment in reference to 9 is out of place in relation to your rvs is done comment.

Zzzx’s server experience generally had several townie’s and lots of prs. Things like double killers did happen there so that comment probably shouldn’t be taken as scummy. Though a double killer is not likely on the forums.

@63 part 1: How does that answer the q?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 65, Hopkirk wrote:@zzzx: “This post might be a slip later on that does not mean scum or town. I prefer to keep this unexplained until the right time comes but this is interesting.”: Explain? Why can someone not have fun as a town pr?
That's why I said it's a general slip. Might learn more after I meta this guy

Then your comment in reference to 9 is out of place in relation to your rvs is done comment.
Explain

Zzzx’s server experience generally had several townie’s and lots of prs. Things like double killers did happen there so that comment probably shouldn’t be taken as scummy. Though a double killer is not likely on the forums.
True but as far as mafiascum wiki article on role madness it seems that way. Also what is the setup you expect?

Even thou I am used to forum mafia I still like fast paced chat and that comment drove that. Also I never said its a town tell afaik. I just liked it for my own selfish reasons. Also makes scum hunting easier
fixed
Last edited by Guyett on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I broke the bold tag

Please pay attention to last question
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 66, ZZZX wrote:
In post 65, Hopkirk wrote:@zzzx: “This post might be a slip later on that does not mean scum or town. I prefer to keep this unexplained until the right time comes but this is interesting.”: Explain? Why can someone not have fun as a town pr?
That's why I said it's a general slip. Might learn more after I meta this guy

Explain

True but as far as mafiascum wiki article on role madness it seems that way. Also what is the setup you expect?

Even thou I am used to forum mafia I still like fast paced chat and that comment drove that. Also I never said its a town tell afaik. I just liked it for my own selfish reasons. Also makes scum hunting easier
1- Not a slip at all as it doesn't imply in any way they are scum...
2- Your comment sounds like a rvs comment.
3- Not really.
4- I did not see how the q was answered by your response.

Also fixed
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by ZZZX »

1- In mass claiming if he claims VT I can call bs and get the final scum... if he claimed pr then we would check the validity of his claim
2- it was an rvs. She has an equal chamce of being a pr or scum so I wanted to try to apply some pressure but she didnt reply here yet.
3-We cant know until we know what kind of roles town has... in this setup I woukdnt be surprised for a third party
4-Why not? I like posts that push activity xus they make game fun and eaiser to read.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 63, ZZZX wrote:

Explain

You know meta I found for experienced scum? Defend the easy lynch using many methods close to days end and as town fails to do much they go for the easy which cleans scums in eyes of others. Sometimes scum just knows too much. Its best way to catch them
(Check mini 1472 where I was a victim of this play style by Scotty and theFonz who defended me quite a lot and if he didn't do a few mistakes would have won)
I have no idea why you need to bring a kind of weird meta tell into here, but it surely doesn't justify the blatant rolefishing.
In post 64, ZZZX wrote:
In post 62, TierShift wrote:[
This is good posting.
Explain why?
Because it shows genuine thought process that I can connect with. I don't exactly agree (I think it's more or less null), but it rings with my own thoughts.
In post 69, ZZZX wrote:1- In mass claiming if he claims VT I can call bs and get the final scum... if he claimed pr then we would check the validity of his claim
You do know that no one is gonna claim VT in a role madness game?

I also don't really see the 'something'-slip by hannah you are talking about. I thought it was just a random vote you threw out at the beginning of the game, but are you serious about it now?

I think you are a little too caught up in roles and rolehunting instead of scumhunting. Why is that?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:29 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 70, TierShift wrote:
In post 63, ZZZX wrote:

Explain

I have no idea why you need to bring a kind of weird meta tell into here, but it surely doesn't justify the blatant rolefishing.
when did I rolefish?
In post 64, ZZZX wrote:
In post 62, TierShift wrote:[
This is good posting.
Explain why?
Because it shows genuine thought process that I can connect with. I don't exactly agree (I think it's more or less null), but it rings with my own thoughts.
In post 69, ZZZX wrote:1- In mass claiming if he claims VT I can call bs and get the final scum... if he claimed pr then we would check the validity of his claim
You do know that no one is gonna claim VT in a role madness game?
Let's say she is scum. And everyone else claimed. VT is the only thing she can claim without breaking the balance so hard that its clear she is lying

I also don't really see the 'something'-slip by hannah you are talking about. I thought it was just a random vote you threw out at the beginning of the game, but are you serious about it now?
I never was. I said she is either a PR or a scum. It was and still n RVs

I think you are a little too caught up in roles and rolehunting instead of scumhunting. Why is that?
That's how role madness works early game. If you get the setup your win chance is at least doubled by knowing which claims are possible. Also there is not enough talk to scum hunt
~G
Last edited by Guyett on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:30 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 47, ZZZX wrote:Page (2)
In post 25, My Milked Eek wrote:Sure, but I suggest mourinho stays anonymous until we get a better grip on you and your alignment.
Depending on mourinho is a bad idea when mafia has fake claims.
At this point mourinho is prety much confirmed town imo. It's just that I want to know more about snork before letting mourinho claim.
In post 54, Snork wrote:I don't really get why you think "I need to find Jose Mourinho" means the same thing as "HEY ERRBDY LETS ALL CLAIM"... :igmeou: Like, I get that there's not much to go after in RVS, but making that kind of leap is wild.
I never said or implied that you asked for a mass claim, I said we're going to hold off on flavor claiming (which is what mourinho would have been doing). I'm not going to have somebody outed just because you said "trust me". Of course mourinho is prefectly capable of staying silent without me or anyone else telling him what to do, but then we have people like Aronis saying they're not mourinho which kind of defeats the point of not flavor claiming.
snork wrote:I liked Tier and Aronis' response to my statement. I felt it came from comfortable town rather than opportunistic scum. Eek's response, on the other hand, didn't really give me good feels. It felt like he was trying to seem town by forcefully objecting to Jose Mourinho claiming. In actuality, it came off really fake.
Call me scum or don't call me scum, but don't do it in this half assed way where it's somewhat implied you do, but then it's worded in such a way that you can easily dismiss it when questioned upon later.
snork wrote:Sthar's entrance was just lame, and I didn't like that he had time to make a post AND a response, but couldn't be arsed to plop a vote or poke at anyone. Seemed kind of cautious, and like he wanted to avoid RVS, and the whole "I NEED TO CLAIM TODAY" just was like... wut?? Especially since we've been
talking about people claiming
and then he acts like he hasn't read and he's too busy.
What's the point of this? Throwing out mud and seeing what sticks? If anything, the unsollicited "I NEED TO CLAIM" is actually in his favor. If you agree, I don't understand why you'd bring this up and if you don't agree, then I reiterate my previous point: call a cat a cat and don't beat around the bushes.

And before you say it: yes there is a difference between your "I need mourinho to claim" and sthar's "I need to claim".

In post 62, TierShift wrote:
This is good posting.
As said above, anything but good posting.
Eek
!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:35 am

Post by ZZZX »

Note to self: never do manual bolding on phone

@Mod sorry can you fix my last post? I will never do manual bolds again
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Perhaps not answering the quote itself would help you with that bolding. It's also less confusing for others to read.
Eek
!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”