Graveyard Shift Mafia - ROLL CREDITS

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1145, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1135, Serene2 wrote:and while i'm here, how the fuck did anyone believe that parity cop claim? or even entertain it i don't even know what a parity cop IS, fakegod had to explain it to me

i told him that shit wouldn't work, but he figured we could get B&B lynched on the heels of that guilty, pack it and rack it, be done by the end of the day

honestly as long as B&B gets lynched, i could give two shits who else dies
Oh dear lord, but

Tomorrow.
In post 1143, Infinite Jesters wrote:@ kuribo

I never said you were cheating I thought you were mistakenly referencing an ongoing game and I didn't want to sanctioned for it. people mistakenly refer to ongoing games all of the time thinking they are over. I haven't even looked at that game sense tuesday or wednesday, I am on permanent v/la status on weekends. so you can kindly go fuck yourself.

I liked it better when we were getting along and I really don't want to go back to the place where I dislike you. <------ like I really don't. :(

I will not be around this much this weekend I repeat will not be around much. so you and sven will have to deal with the other heads have fun cos they most defo won't put up with posturing and douchebaggery
sorry, i'm a little on-edge and this game isn't helping. i'm not "fake" mad, i'm annoyed that you're half right
In post 1147, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1135, Serene2 wrote:and while i'm here, how the fuck did anyone believe that parity cop claim? or even entertain it i don't even know what a parity cop IS, fakegod had to explain it to me

i told him that shit wouldn't work, but he figured we could get B&B lynched on the heels of that guilty, pack it and rack it, be done by the end of the day

honestly as long as B&B gets lynched, i could give two shits who else dies
Are you unclaiming?
yes
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Serene2 »

god dammit we did every thing we could, every fucking thing we could to get B&B lynched

i raged at him, DGB did her thing, Fakegod came up with an elaborate claim to get that shit done

and what happened

B&B just looks more and more fucking town. we're never getting that slot lynched, it's driving me nuts
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Why the fuck would you want to lynch someone other than who the cop found a guilty on?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

so here's the deal, fuckers-

you guys are going to help us lynch B&B. in exchange, DGB, FakeGod, and I will help you hunt down the scum team. HOWEVER before the game is over YOU MUST HELP US LYNCH B&B. B&B gets lynched, we leave the game and we're out of your hair for good. everyone wins except scum.

if that slot gets NK'd, we'll powerfuck the scum team just out of spite and damn meanness, so don't even think about that

if town decides to lynch us tomorrow, fine, whatever, we've already fucked our game anyway and we've come to accept this

hammer belongs to the innocent child, if anyone else hammers then it's as good as a scum claim.
unvote
vote: Zoraster

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1152, Svenskt Stål wrote:Why the fuck would you want to lynch someone other than who the cop found a guilty on?

read between the fucking lines ffs sven

i don't give a damn when B&B gets lynched as long as it's before the game ends

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

unvote to avoid retard hammers please, pretty sure night shift can muster up 2 votes
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Serene2 »

why should i?

you gonna help me lynch B&B tomorrow?

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:21 am

Post by ika »

In post 1142, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1097, ika wrote:right now dont expect me to be very nice about answers atm.
Why are you so angry?
At that time? I has a lot of stupid shit going on at work and rl issues. But now im more lax.

questions/things for night shift
do actions
give reads
ask questions

who are your scumpects?
if you could picks shifts would you rather be day shift or night shift?
if you coul pick who would be in your shift, who would you want (name 9 others) and why.
what do you think about serenes claim hes obviously retracted it now and his theory has many holes in it.
do you think there are any cross-acting roles (ones like serene claimed?)
if you were to set up the shift would you most of the scums in one group or split them evenly?

cant think of much else and tired. will glance back and see
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1156, Serene2 wrote:why should i?

you gonna help me lynch B&B tomorrow?
Because i ask nicely?

Do you have normal town wincon? Becaue we are not lynching BnB if we find him town, like you just fucking stated.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:23 am

Post by ika »

serene, seriously, i feel like in know what your doing (but probally worng) and its not going to happen if you keep up this stupid shit
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Serene2 »

unvote

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

it was the asking nicely that got me to do that just so you know

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1161, Serene2 wrote:it was the asking nicely that got me to do that just so you know
you are a gentleman and a scholar, thank you
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Serene2 »

ikr

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Serene2 »

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:08 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Did you seriously just claim Lyncher for our slot?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1165, BirdAndBeast wrote:Did you seriously just claim Lyncher for our slot?
if i do, will you self vote

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:32 am

Post by ika »

In post 1166, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1165, BirdAndBeast wrote:Did you seriously just claim Lyncher for our slot?
if i do, will you self vote
Oooooo, I want to join in on the lyncher spec.

I'm lyncher and brosiden is my target now tomorrow we all have to vote him so I can win.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Serene2 »

ika's claim seems legit, count me in

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Venmar »

>.> (this reaction though)

I'm inclined to still think that B&B is town, which in turn discourages me from wanting to lynch him out of the kindness of my heart to help Serene's win condition.
This is a pretty swagger reads list though :D
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1135, Serene2 wrote:or even entertain it i don't even know what a parity cop IS, fakegod had to explain it to me
In post 1140, Infinite Jesters wrote:i've only ever seen a parity cop in a fakegod game which was another point towards it being fake
I was actually in that game and I saw the slot die Night 1. So while parity cops are a possibility to me, FG being the one to roll and breadcrumb it just sounded dubious to me (as well as how you guys were pretending to have played it).

*I like the kurmometer just out of pure conceitedness.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I would like the kurmometer but I'm not on it.

wtf pls
or something like that....
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1155, Svenskt Stål wrote:pretty sure night shift can muster up 2 votes
Even if they can't, we still have Shift 7 to seal things up and hammer. So there isn't any harm in letting Bro get his extra shift.
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Night Shift.

Aronis
BROseidon
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
zoraster

Episode 1, Shift A.6 (Night), VC 1zoraster (9) - Zdenek, Aronis, xRECKONERx, PeregrineV, hiplop, ika, BirdAndBeast, Infinite Jesters, Venmar
Bird and Beast (4) - FourteenPointFive, The Goat
Aronis (2) - iamausername, Dry-fit
Serene2 (1) - ~Jordan`
MrZepher (1) - Svenskt Stål

Not Voting (6): MrZepher, zoraster, BROSeidon, Brian Skies, AGar, Serene2
With 21 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-14 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-04-18 23:00:00).

Searching for a replacement for ~Jordan'.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Can we please lynch zor
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”