Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 74, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 71, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 69, Chandra Nalaar wrote:So what? Why am I supposed to switch now?

Also, I did not choose Bulbafenix at random.
Are you an Arc Angel alt?
Frankly I'm somewhat insulted by this comparison >.>

@Fenix: Why, because I want to get as much reaction/content/stuff out of you as I can before Bulba shows up, of course. I think it will help me get a read on your slot. It's probably not working, but hey, at least I'm pulling us out of RVS.
Ahh. I can dig it. But then again, you gotta remember that Bulba and I are very... Interesting as far as a hydra goes (in our opinions on things). Hence the signature that we carry. So, mind filling me in on your thoughts about the Bulba head of this hydra?

-Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 57, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 51, ZZZX wrote:
In post 50, Yates wrote:
In post 41, Nero Cain wrote:Yates thinking I was being serious is rather sad but it Yates so...
Oh. I guess the "JK! LOL!!!" is in invisible text, then. Probably why it just went zooming over my head. I mean, I would have no reason to think you were being serious, right? And I would have no reason to think you are trying to fabricate sticking to your meta, right? My bad.

Bro Chill. Too much over reaction for a seemingly RVS vote?
this

I actually kinda agree with Vezok here. Umbrage calling Yates town is :igmeou:

Why is Yates town Umbrage?
because overreacting isn't a scum tell this early in the game, and because when scum are passive-aggressive they're usually a lot more subtle

hell everything scum does in subtle in RVS, whenever players go out of their way to antagonize each other like you guys were doing it's town on town most of the time.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Hey guys.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Hmm. RVS. Take sides, Lynch people for seeming defensive. Take notes on the Lynch order and wait on the mod confirmation.
I think I missed step 1.
Step 2. Looks like a good place to start.

Restriction:
Prevent the DP from being closed early to allow everyone a chance to check in and decide.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 51, ZZZX wrote:Bro Chill. Too much over reaction for a seemingly RVS vote?
I'm chill. Nero and I have a frustrating history. To me, his vote is less RVS and more a needle. In a moment of honesty, I'm p-sure he'd admit as much. He pretends to scum read certain players in EVERY game and it gets exhausting for us.

OR - he is trying to throw me off by using exactly the same meta here as in other games - which raises non-RVS suspicions for me. As in, people have a
similar
approach to games when they are the same alignment and that's where "meta" comes from, right? But you take notice when someone is not just posting similar but
exactly the same
. That's where I'm at with Nero. And it makes it hard for me to get an honest read on him - which is probably his intent.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Umbrage giving pregame definitive analysis does not compute. -Begin program: previous game analysis /umbrage
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What's wrong with Angel?
In post 76, Umbrage wrote:
In post 57, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 51, ZZZX wrote:
In post 50, Yates wrote:
In post 41, Nero Cain wrote:Yates thinking I was being serious is rather sad but it Yates so...
Oh. I guess the "JK! LOL!!!" is in invisible text, then. Probably why it just went zooming over my head. I mean, I would have no reason to think you were being serious, right? And I would have no reason to think you are trying to fabricate sticking to your meta, right? My bad.

Bro Chill. Too much over reaction for a seemingly RVS vote?
this

I actually kinda agree with Vezok here. Umbrage calling Yates town is :igmeou:

Why is Yates town Umbrage?
because overreacting isn't a scum tell
this early in the game
, and because when scum are passive-aggressive they're usually a lot more subtle
the bolded seems to imply that you think overreacts are only scummy later on in the game...what is the difference between an early overreaction on a late one?
In post 79, Yates wrote:
In post 51, ZZZX wrote:Bro Chill. Too much over reaction for a seemingly RVS vote?
I'm chill. Nero and I have a frustrating history. To me, his vote is less RVS and more a needle. In a moment of honesty, I'm p-sure he'd admit as much. He pretends to scum read certain players in EVERY game and it gets exhausting for us.

OR - he is trying to throw me off by using exactly the same meta here as in other games - which raises non-RVS suspicions for me. As in, people have a
similar
approach to games when they are the same alignment and that's where "meta" comes from, right? But you take notice when someone is not just posting similar but
exactly the same
. That's where I'm at with Nero. And it makes it hard for me to get an honest read on him - which is probably his intent.
ummm no. My vote on you was an RVS bandwagon hop on you, my 37 was a totes joke. The fact you think I was being serious and that I was fake scumreading you is such :facepalm:

I hope to God that Josh_B has a post restriction 'cause that shit is annoying as hell.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though to be fair, I guess I was sorta antagonizing him but that fake scum read junk is so stupid.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:my 37 was a totes joke.
You see why it looked like a troll given the conversation we VERY recently had about how you scum read certain players [myself being one of them] in every game?
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:I hope to God that Josh_B has a post restriction 'cause that shit is annoying as hell.
I'm p-sure I know who "Josh_B" is. He did this in another game and it was a fake restriction - AND annoying.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Yates »

Note to self: play Metroid.
Please pm me to pre-in
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 75, BulbaFenix wrote:

@Fenix: Why, because I want to get as much reaction/content/stuff out of you as I can before Bulba shows up, of course. I think it will help me get a read on your slot. It's probably not working, but hey, at least I'm pulling us out of RVS.
Ahh. I can dig it. But then again, you gotta remember that Bulba and I are very... Interesting as far as a hydra goes (in our opinions on things). Hence the signature that we carry. So, mind filling me in on your thoughts about the Bulba head of this hydra?

-Fenix
Now now, that would be telling. I'm trying to be sneaky, remember?

I can accept Yates' explanation. Feel better about him now.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by jklash12 »

In post 63, pidgey wrote:helo?
Hi pidgey. Are you gonna do an RVS vote or nah?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 83, Yates wrote:
You see why it looked like a troll given the conversation we VERY recently had about how you scum read certain players [myself being one of them] in every game?
This is an ongoing game and you shouldn't allude to it, however, its not like I'm the first player in history to find certain players/playstyles scummy. For instance, all of Nacho, PA, Titus and MOI (when he was playing here) ALWAYS read me as scum. But you are making it out like just "fake scumread" people for the hell of it and I don't. Are you trying to discredit me here?

In THIS game, I thought it would be funny to vote you and jokingly push on you (#37). You trying to claim that I was scum reading you and then pushing back on me DOES make me feel a little uneasy especially given that 37 made absolutely fuck all sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 83, Yates wrote:
This is an ongoing game and you shouldn't allude to it, however, its not like I'm the first player in history to find certain players/playstyles scummy. For instance, all of Nacho, PA, Titus and MOI (when he was playing here) ALWAYS read me as scum. But you are making it out like just "fake scumread" people for the hell of it and I don't. Are you trying to discredit me here?

In THIS game, I thought it would be funny to vote you and jokingly push on you (#37). You trying to claim that I was scum reading you and then pushing back on me DOES make me feel a little uneasy especially given that 37 made absolutely fuck all sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 86, jklash12 wrote:
naw, he's scum and doesn't want to ruffle any tail feathers (c what I did there?)

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

What's it to you?
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by jklash12 »

In post 90, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
What's it to you?
I just noticed his post going through and saw that is all he has done is say that little post. I guess I can't really talk much either because I only had one post before that post talking to pidgey.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by jklash12 »

And yeah Nero, I did notice the joke you made.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I actually do think he could be scum since it feels like his not town entrances but I said it in a humorous way and I'm glad that SOMEONE has a sense of humor.

*glares at yates*

beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Nero, how do you always manage to double post? Are you click happy? Who do you think is scum? You normally get it right D1 IIRC so I am fine with sheeping you right now. You are probably the person I trust the most because of that FE game.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Sheeping is convenient. -for scum. How about I promise to vote exactly opposite on every one that you vote for except for the times that I come to the conclusion on my own that I should vote on the same person that you are voting for. And even then, it will be voting in opposition.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 95, Josh_B wrote:Sheeping is convenient. -for scum. How about I promise to vote exactly opposite on every one that you vote for except for the times that I come to the conclusion on my own that I should vote on the same person that you are voting for. And even then, it will be voting in opposition.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 95, Josh_B wrote:Sheeping is convenient. -for scum. How about I promise to vote exactly opposite on every one that you vote for except for the times that I come to the conclusion on my own that I should vote on the same person that you are voting for. And even then, it will be voting in opposition.
Wouldn't it be easier just to vote him for sheeping? How did the Umbrage analysis go?
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Hi Yates, Nero, PV, and Thad, its good to be playing with you guys again. And you too pidgey. :cop:

I dont like this series of posts:
In post 65, ZZZX wrote:
In post 64, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 62, ZZZX wrote:
In post 61, Chandra Nalaar wrote:That's an antitown decision :(
Not really, I think pushing a wagon on the over reacting dude will give us more info no?
So where is your vote on the over reacting dude?
Ops forgot :D

Vote Yates

Forgetting to vote? Ehhh... Someone who was serious about this scumread would not be "forgetting" to vote, it sounds to me like he is making this up.

Vote: ZZZX
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 80, Josh_B wrote:Umbrage giving pregame definitive analysis does not compute. -Begin program: previous game analysis /umbrage
1. don't do that again

2. I never like to say how solid my reads are, keeps the scum on their toes.
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote: the bolded seems to imply that you think overreacts are only scummy later on in the game...what is the difference between an early overreaction on a late one?
early means you're either trying to move the game along or you overreact all the time, late means you're nervous scum
In post 91, jklash12 wrote:
In post 90, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
What's it to you?
I just noticed his post going through and saw that is all he has done is say that little post. I guess I can't really talk much either because I only had one post before that post talking to pidgey.
In post 92, jklash12 wrote:And yeah Nero, I did notice the joke you made.
speaking of nervous scum...
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”