MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by chamber »

(or you could spitefully vote for Six instead)
Taking a break from the site.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by chamber »

That post really doesn't work nearly as well with a page break there, unfortunate.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 248, chamber wrote:You should vote for Six with me.
chamber wrote:(or you could spitefully vote for Six instead)
What am I, chopped liver?

There's no meet for you to flurkdie through and I'm Town in this game. Go join Nacho in the doghouse.

Too many names, not enough votes.
IF
I had an etc., etc.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 252, Sixty wrote:and I'm Town in this game.
I'm sure you are tierce, I'm sure you are.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Cerulean »

VOTE: Sixty

Yeah I'm totally not about to deal with that same fuck ass obnoxious bullshit you pulled on me in blackflag.

Eat shit and die.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Like I am not, totally am not, going to allow you to ruin this game for me.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I wasn't going to say anything about Tammy not being at class. It being Saturday is a telling clue.
At least three people have commented wishing to talk about the game, and you are pointedly refusing to talk about the game. Tierce has a point that you should stop. And not do the angry over-reacting. What was that about a PoE ability?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by chamber »

Telling people not to over-react or to calm down is the best way to ensure they do the opposite. Though in this case tierce was kind of being a bitch(though likely fueled by outside factors) so~.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

In post 247, Cerulean wrote:Empire and I are going to have a talk about his planned filtering of my posts and come to a different agreement if he's not going to actually bother to relay my entire actual thoughts. (Also, I saw later that he said I was at class?!? I've been talking about my total girlie day for weeks and apparently he hasn't been listening.) I didn't say anything when I was here because I didn't think of it and it didn't register. I was getting ready to leave when posting earlier and wasn't putting much thought into things, just having fun interacting with people. However, as I was walking out the door, I was like WAIT A SECOND! didn't Falcon enter Attack on Titan saying he was happy about being town or something? and then I remembered when metaing you during that game I found a scum game that was still going on in which you hydrad with someone, but I'm not sure of the game, that you had entered the game in a similar way, so I quickly posted to empire that it was something I wanted to look back at to make sure of because it could be the sign of something.

I do like your response to me though, but I know my weaknesses and wanting you to be town is one of them. I don't know why you wouldn't expect for me to want to be sure.
I know I did it in Attack on Titan and ETL's Resistance (that must have been the game you meta'd), in AOT, I was buddying you and Pieguyn and in the other game, it was RedCoyote. But it is not something that's alignment indicative for me and I've done it plenty of times offsite when I was town (especially when FourTrouble played with me), we usually opened by asking each other if we were town to see the response and then moved from there so we pretty much had to do it as scum to fit the pattern. We also spent plenty of time saying we were happy to be town, I'll give you the links if you want.

It is not so much calling myself town which I could do as either alignment but the genuineness in my tone and you are one of the people that I expected to pick up on it because you know when I am being genuine. I'd understand if I had an off game or entered badly or kept some of my thoughts to myself etc. But here, I just jumped into the thread totally being myself and completely transparent about everything when I started talking to you and Nacho so I guess I expected something more a "twitch" although there seems to be more to it than that.

Pedit: Guys, chill. Tierce, I found Tammy's catchups useful so far so just ignore them if you don't want to read them I guess.

~ F-16
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Sixty »

...Except in Blackflag I was pretty obviously trying to appease you and ~*~play nice~*~ while here I want you to shut up because you're being annoying, pretty obviously tired, distracted and whoooooooosh and not actually producing content. It's a weekend night. You're not contributing to the game (cut by Shadoweh), you're not going to be getting any better as the night goes on, and the last I heard from my partner was frustration about your empty posting. So yeah, I'm pissed off and telling you with all the letters to shut up and stop posting.

Whatever,
I
am going to bed.

PEdit: I'm not trying to get her to calm down, I'm trying to get her to
shut up
, counterproductive as it apparently is~ 11 pages less than 24 hours in, do you think anyone is actually going to read them? No.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 258, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 247, Cerulean wrote:Empire and I are going to have a talk about his planned filtering of my posts and come to a different agreement if he's not going to actually bother to relay my entire actual thoughts. (Also, I saw later that he said I was at class?!? I've been talking about my total girlie day for weeks and apparently he hasn't been listening.) I didn't say anything when I was here because I didn't think of it and it didn't register. I was getting ready to leave when posting earlier and wasn't putting much thought into things, just having fun interacting with people. However, as I was walking out the door, I was like WAIT A SECOND! didn't Falcon enter Attack on Titan saying he was happy about being town or something? and then I remembered when metaing you during that game I found a scum game that was still going on in which you hydrad with someone, but I'm not sure of the game, that you had entered the game in a similar way, so I quickly posted to empire that it was something I wanted to look back at to make sure of because it could be the sign of something.

I do like your response to me though, but I know my weaknesses and wanting you to be town is one of them. I don't know why you wouldn't expect for me to want to be sure.
I know I did it in Attack on Titan and ETL's Resistance (that must have been the game you meta'd), in AOT, I was buddying you and Pieguyn and in the other game, it was RedCoyote. But it is not something that's alignment indicative for me and I've done it plenty of times offsite when I was town (especially when FourTrouble played with me), we usually opened by asking each other if we were town to see the response and then moved from there so we pretty much had to do it as scum to fit the pattern. We also spent plenty of time saying we were happy to be town, I'll give you the links if you want.

It is not so much calling myself town which I could do as either alignment but the genuineness in my tone and you are one of the people that I expected to pick up on it because you know when I am being genuine. I'd understand if I had an off game or entered badly or kept some of my thoughts to myself etc. But here, I just jumped into the thread totally being myself and completely transparent about everything when I started talking to you and Nacho so I guess I expected something more a "twitch" although there seems to be more to it than that.

Pedit: Guys, chill. Tierce, I found Tammy's catchups useful so far so just ignore them if you don't want to read them I guess.

~ F-16
Tone was the main things I wanted to look back at. I wanted to compare your tone in those games to your tone in this one and see if it meant anything. I had left that message to empire partly as a reminder to myself and partly for something for him to look at to make sure that I wasn't giving too easy of a read to you.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 259, Sixty wrote:...Except in Blackflag I was pretty obviously trying to appease you and ~*~play nice~*~ while here I want you to shut up because you're being annoying, pretty obviously tired, distracted and whoooooooosh and not actually producing content. It's a weekend night. You're not contributing to the game (cut by Shadoweh), you're not going to be getting any better as the night goes on, and the last I heard from my partner was frustration about your empty posting. So yeah, I'm pissed off and telling you with all the letters to shut up and stop posting.

Whatever,
I
am going to bed.

PEdit: I'm not trying to get her to calm down, I'm trying to get her to
shut up
, counterproductive as it apparently is~ 11 pages less than 24 hours in, do you think anyone is actually going to read them? No.
No problem!

mod - cerulean is now empire

you can fuck off.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I'm all for aggression in mafia games, but there's a line.

You know it's time to pack up and call it a day when I'M saying the line has been passed by everyone involved.

Let's all go to our comfy beds and have a nice nap!
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If you click the link you might see she was referencing an audio book as a joke. It's a really good audio book too.
If you're implying yelling at Tammy is because she's Scum and mad. I doubt it, making Tammy mad is way on the bottom of my To-Do List. I guess it's not entirely discountable.

Just like.. behave, both of you. We can be nice to each other and still murder people, okay?
>_> Goddamnit Tammy will you please just step away and cool off for awhile? Not like an entire game while?
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Sixty »

...Jesus, Tammy. Look, I'm sorry. I don't know what I said that set you off like that, but I apologize for it. I don't have a problem with the posts in which you have content (they exist, they are good!), but empty one-liners at 2 AM or whatever it is where you are, when you're dealing with taxes and all sort of other crap, show that your head is not really in the game. I don't want that to happen, and I doubt the vacant posting itself isn't helping anyone else either. THAT is what I meant by it. I want you rested and contributing because I think you're Town and we've become pretty good at bouncing ideas back and forth in recent game.

Yeah, I snapped at you. Yeah, it was probably over the line, and I'm sorry for that. The "go the fuck to sleep" line was meant to be sarcastic, it was straight out of the link Shadoweh pulled up.

I'm sorry. I'm not going to ask you to stay in the game because there's weird meta stuff involved in that and it's not my call, but I did not mean to push you off like that, and I think that is a decision you should not be making late at night.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Sixty »

(notTierce)

...I'm going to sidestep current events for a moment.

chamber, without suggesting that you give a case, why do you think your vote on us is actually a vote for scum? Just going through the games I can remember at two in the morning, the times you tunneled on me seem inversely correlated with the times I was actually notQuiteTown.* It's like an "oh,
this
again" moment.

*Not to be confused with the similar CES, where the times he tunneled on me seem directly correlated with the times he was scum.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 265, Sixty wrote:(notTierce)

...I'm going to sidestep current events for a moment.

chamber, without suggesting that you give a case, why do you think your vote on us is actually a vote for scum? Just going through the games I can remember at two in the morning, the times you tunneled on me seem inversely correlated with the times I was actually notQuiteTown.* It's like an "oh,
this
again" moment.

*Not to be confused with the similar CES, where the times he tunneled on me seem directly correlated with the times he was scum.
I don't think there is any sort of inverse relationship between me suspecting you and me being right. I do think I likely suspect you more than the average person. The last time I played with you I was right to suspect you, jason just had a meta for multiball and it seemed likely that you'd get crosskilled.

In terms of content its like page 3, my vote on you isn't one placed with extreme confidence, but no vote would be.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by chamber »

Also despite me saying Six like that, I wasn't trying to single you out, it was just short hand that I ran with when tierce seemed to take offense because~.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I've decided on my own prerogative that Flipping Awesome gets added to my Town spreadsheet, tentatively until his other half is confirmed to be playing and not locked in a basement for fear of making scum posts. Despite dressing up for the occasion I'm still being treated as invisible. Maybe a fight with Lambda would increase my visibility.

Hey. Hey LLD. I heard you enjoyed strangling kittens for scum roles.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 268, Shadoweh wrote:I've decided on my own prerogative that Flipping Awesome gets added to my Town spreadsheet, tentatively until his other half is confirmed to be playing and not locked in a basement for fear of making scum posts. Despite dressing up for the occasion I'm still being treated as invisible. Maybe a fight with Lambda would increase my visibility.

Larges are big. Too many people to focus on all of them.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:34 pm

In post 268, Shadoweh wrote:I've decided on my own prerogative that Flipping Awesome gets added to my Town spreadsheet, tentatively until his other half is confirmed to be playing and not locked in a basement for fear of making scum posts. Despite dressing up for the occasion I'm still being treated as invisible. Maybe a fight with Lambda would increase my visibility.

Should I roleplay?

I-If you want me to mistress~!

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm sorry, I'm not into that kind of thing. You'll have to settle for aromantic cuddles.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:44 pm

ahahahahahahhahahahah

<3 I can take that. You'll soon learn to enjoi rope.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:37 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1, VC 9
sangres - (3):
Katsuki, Tim Howard, Venmar
Tim Howard - (3):
ChannelDelibird, Sixty, Zdenek
Cerulean - (1):
Untrod Tripod
Sixty - (3):
kanyeknowsbest, chamber, Cerulean
Katsuki - (3):
sangres,
Nero Cain
, Lady Lambdadelta

Not voting - (5):
Shadoweh, Plum, Nobody Special, Flipping Awesome, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)

No one is V/la.[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I kind of want to just windmill slam a no lynch so I don't have to read this bullshit tbqh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”