Mini 1563 - Vampire: The Masquerade Mafia (Fourth Evening)

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 367, Kthxbye wrote:SG: tbh, 2/3 of what you post makes me think town scumhunting. The other 1/3 makes me think scum trying to defuse scum wagons. The fact you are focusing me while keeping your vote clear of the scummy posting of Aronis, Kat, and now Mnemonic looks like distancing.....but you came in and claimed Miller out the gate. I don't know what to think about you. I think I'm leaning town due to your posting here and your posting in Book of Shadows being similar. You replaced in that one so some things are different, but.....sigh, I don't know. Either way, you're on the back burner for today.
This doesn't actually say that much. Yes, wonderful, you suspect me for reasons and don't suspect me for other reasons, yippee!

I did ask you a specific question though, and you didn't answer it.
Just as added amusement, you also asked Mnemonic for an explanation of reads, and he dodged the question and you didn't notice or follow up...are you scum now in your own reads list? :lol:

Pwning over here! :D
In post 367, Kthxbye wrote:What do you think of Mnemonic's in reference to knowing d3x vig'ed and trying to communicate with the dead?
Why would scum him be aware of a dayvig and also talk to dead town whereas town him wouldn't?
Obviously he did what you're talking about, and obviously that came about because he was quick skimming isos to get reads. Does he not do that as town? If he doesn't, I'd happily vote him with you, but if he does then I don't get how it's remotely scummy at all.
In post 373, mnemonicdevice wrote:Hmm... Well that is interesting. One post missed about dayvig target and suddenly I am scum.

Yes vonflare, my read did go full circle. I read you as town to begin with, but re-read and decided that you were more scummy.
You also missed my question to you about the shift on Kthx - could you clarify that please and thank you?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Kagami »

Scum has reason to pretend they didn't read the dayvigging, and make comments about the scumminess of the dayvigged; town really doesn't. He was caught acting.

Regarding my diab favorites: I think that if mnemonic flips scum, LLD is the obvious best choice. It's hard to imagine that LLD is scum if mnem is. Given town!LLD, we have a town player asking to be diabbed. Not going to speculate on why, but there are plenty of good reasons including WIFOM, so I say go for it.

If mnem flips town, I still feel good about LLD diab.

Spyrex feels town to me, and middlingly so. That's kind of where I'd like the diab recipient to be if there's not an obvious target.

Katsuki is on my list not because I think he's super towny, but because he has claimed an game-breaking night action (safe to assume the triple kill thing is nonsense, but he must have something awesome if he's town). Giving him diab would either force scum to kill him (katsuki NK would be great), or if they don't, his power would prob be something noticeable that will prove his alignment. If nothing happens and he doesn't have something amazing to say tomorrow, he's scum. Losing a diablerie to get an investigation seems like a good trade.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:04 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Not inactive, I just replaced into this game for the goodfather.

@Squirrel My shift on kthx was because of my re-read through his iso. He seemed to be not doing anything, blaming everything on his v/la, even after it was over, like he didn't want us to pay much attention to him.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:04 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

However most of kthx's other posts were town.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Katsuki »

I will hammer when I can.

As for diab, do what you guys want with it. (I obviously don't have a 3-shot N1 vig lol) :P
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 376, Kagami wrote:Scum has reason to pretend they didn't read the dayvigging, and make comments about the scumminess of the dayvigged; town really doesn't. He was caught acting.
But he admitted awareness of the Dayvig...so... :? I'm really not getting this. So, he wanted to fake a read on a player who got dayvigged, knew he had actually been dayvigged, but wanted to pretend like he hadn't read well enough to know there was a dayvig and posted earlier in the same post about that dayvig.

That's the scumtell? Please, walk me through this, because I feel like I'm the crazy one here because everyone else is loving this thing and I'm just shrugging my shoulders at it.
In post 377, mnemonicdevice wrote:@Squirrel My shift on kthx was because of my re-read through his iso. He seemed to be not doing anything, blaming everything on his v/la, even after it was over, like he didn't want us to pay much attention to him.
Why did you solid town read him prior to that?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I'd prefer to just let d3x nom and have that be the call on who we vote.
I'd be willing to group nom LLD if no one else is willing to back the d3x plan.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 375, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 367, Kthxbye wrote:SG: tbh, 2/3 of what you post makes me think town scumhunting. The other 1/3 makes me think scum trying to defuse scum wagons. The fact you are focusing me while keeping your vote clear of the scummy posting of Aronis, Kat, and now Mnemonic looks like distancing.....but you came in and claimed Miller out the gate. I don't know what to think about you. I think I'm leaning town due to your posting here and your posting in Book of Shadows being similar. You replaced in that one so some things are different, but.....sigh, I don't know. Either way, you're on the back burner for today.
This doesn't actually say that much. Yes, wonderful, you suspect me for reasons and don't suspect me for other reasons, yippee!

I did ask you a specific question though, and you didn't answer it.
Just as added amusement, you also asked Mnemonic for an explanation of reads, and he dodged the question and you didn't notice or follow up...are you scum now in your own reads list? :lol:

Pwning over here! :D
In post 367, Kthxbye wrote:What do you think of Mnemonic's in reference to knowing d3x vig'ed and trying to communicate with the dead?
Why would scum him be aware of a dayvig and also talk to dead town whereas town him wouldn't?
Obviously he did what you're talking about, and obviously that came about because he was quick skimming isos to get reads. Does he not do that as town? If he doesn't, I'd happily vote him with you, but if he does then I don't get how it's remotely scummy at all.
-What specific question?
In post 366, Squirrel Girl wrote:Now you're trying to tell me I'd be less forgetful if I was town?
^This? If so, yes. Thought that was clear.

-As for your added amusement, check again. I asked in p339, he answered in his very next post with a reads list...so.....uh....misrep much?

Pwning over here! :lol:

In post 380, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 376, Kagami wrote:Scum has reason to pretend they didn't read the dayvigging, and make comments about the scumminess of the dayvigged; town really doesn't. He was caught acting.
But he admitted awareness of the Dayvig...so... :? I'm really not getting this. So, he wanted to fake a read on a player who got dayvigged, knew he had actually been dayvigged, but wanted to pretend like he hadn't read well enough to know there was a dayvig and posted earlier in the same post about that dayvig.

That's the scumtell? Please, walk me through this, because I feel like I'm the crazy one here because everyone else is loving this thing and I'm just shrugging my shoulders at it.
OK, SG, how bout this, walk me through how mnemonic's play has been town and specifically, how him referencing d3x's dayvig to get his read on d3x and then trying to pressure the dead to post more is a town tell or even null? And yes, you are the crazy one here.

As for the nom, I agree d3x should pick. He's town as fuck. LLD reads town to me, but I am far more certain on d3x being town.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Katsuki »

Or you guys can just give me dia so I can do something cool tonight. Even better if I draw the NK for it. b'.'b
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 382, Kthxbye wrote:-What specific question?
The specific question was for my scum motivation in the ask a question, don't get an answer, avoid pointing out the lack of answer moment. I'm trying to understand what situation you see, where I am scum, and would choose to do that for scum game via lying about it. You haven't answered that.
In post 382, Kthxbye wrote:-As for your added amusement, check again. I asked in p339, he answered in his very next post with a reads list...so.....uh....misrep much?
I'm going to shorten these down to one question just to make my point.
Here's you asking a question and his answer.
In post 339, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 330, mnemonicdevice wrote:Kthx is town to me now.
Why?
In post 355, mnemonicdevice wrote:Kthx: Slight town read
You're telling me that's a good answer for what you asked?
In post 382, Kthxbye wrote:OK, SG, how bout this, walk me through how mnemonic's play has been town and specifically, how him referencing d3x's dayvig to get his read on d3x and then trying to pressure the dead to post more is a town tell or even null?
I never said it was a town tell. I think I have advanced that it's null - I think it's null because I don't see the scum benefit in doing what he did and having to lie about it and that is why I'm asking to have the pro-scum advantage explained to me. Since I don't see it. I mean, what's the value? He's trying to intentionally look like he's not reading or something? I don't get it - I have openly admitted to not getting it. I have asked people to explain it to see if I can get it enough to agree or disagree.

Can you explain it now, please and thank you?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I promise you giving me the Diaberie is the right choice.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I promise you giving me the Diaberie is the right choice.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Hey guys, she promised, we can totes trust her now! :lol:
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 387, Squirrel Girl wrote:Hey guys, she promised, we can totes trust her now! :lol:
I can put it to a lot better use.

I'll try to answer questions, etc. later tonight/tomorrow.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I firmly am behind LLD having it. At this point, I don't particularly want it.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 389, SpyreX wrote:I firmly am behind LLD having it. At this point, I don't particularly want it.
Personally, I dislike the idea of giving it to LLD. The way LLD has been about getting it gives me weird vibes.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 333, Aronis wrote:I am voting Katsuki for not posting substantial content?
You Voted Katsuki based off of his 'prod dodge'. That's a slight difference, but w/e. Point taken.
In post 337, Kthxbye wrote:As for AA, not ready to PL her yet as Aronis is scummy as hell.
It's only a splash of PL. There's scummy shit in there if you actually look at what she's posted.

Spoiler: @Kthx-All Secrets Known
In post 324, Kthxbye wrote:What do you mean you weren't here for RVS? You hold the 12th post of the game... Also, not sure what you were trying to point to with the p32 ScumTell.
If you follow the link I posted, it's the game where they said I was Town b/c I had posted before p32. I wasn't there for the RVS in those games they linked. It was a tongue in cheek response to not RVS'ing you which I hadn't realized was a thing.
It became serious when you didn't RVS me (or anyone for that matter), which is out of the norm.
The problem I have with this paranoid rant is that you said you thought I was pushing to end RVS early which would presumably be a Town action, but you simultaniously thought I was Scum based on not RVS Voting you {based on your serious Voting me}.

In post 343, Aronis wrote:
In post 334, Katsuki wrote:But does that make me scum?

You're not even voting me cuz im scum.
I'm voting you because of policy.

What idiot tries to lynch a dead man?
This is in direct contradiction to your claim in p that you were Voting him for a lack of content.
In post 357, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Kill this with fire.

Vote: Mnemonic Device
Stupid, yes. Scum, though? What's the Tell here, exactly?

If MD flips Town, Von's p is super scummy. Hell, even if MD is Scum, it's still a bit scummy.
In post 384, Squirrel Girl wrote:I don't see the scum benefit in doing what
MD
did and having to lie about it
This.

Re: diablerie- I'm not opposed to giving it to LLD, but I'd prefer to give it to one of SG, Kthx, or myself.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by d3x »

Forgot to add this.

People I'd Vig right now if I had a reload... Aronis, AA9, or Von.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 384, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 382, Kthxbye wrote:-What specific question?
The specific question was for my scum motivation in the ask a question, don't get an answer, avoid pointing out the lack of answer moment. I'm trying to understand what situation you see, where I am scum, and would choose to do that for scum game via lying about it. You haven't answered that.
In post 382, Kthxbye wrote:-As for your added amusement, check again. I asked in p339, he answered in his very next post with a reads list...so.....uh....misrep much?
I'm going to shorten these down to one question just to make my point.
Here's you asking a question and his answer.
In post 339, Kthxbye wrote:
Why?
In post 355, mnemonicdevice wrote:Kthx: Slight town read
You're telling me that's a good answer for what you asked?
In post 382, Kthxbye wrote:OK, SG, how bout this, walk me through how mnemonic's play has been town and specifically, how him referencing d3x's dayvig to get his read on d3x and then trying to pressure the dead to post more is a town tell or even null?
I never said it was a town tell. I think I have advanced that it's null - I think it's null because I don't see the scum benefit in doing what he did and having to lie about it and that is why I'm asking to have the pro-scum advantage explained to me. Since I don't see it. I mean, what's the value? He's trying to intentionally look like he's not reading or something? I don't get it - I have openly admitted to not getting it. I have asked people to explain it to see if I can get it enough to agree or disagree.

Can you explain it now, please and thank you?
-I did in fact answer this
In post 350, Kthxbye wrote:-Scum screw up. That's how they get caught. Could it be you were too busy trying to look town and forgot the questions you ask people as you already know alignments
There is no scum-motivation to be had. It's messing up and not following up on things you're pretending to care about that is the scum-tell. Seeing scum-motivation in posts isn't the only thing that finds scum.

-As for you shortening things down on his read on me, no, it wasn't a good answer...but guess what, you asked the question about it before I even posted again. I'm sorry, was I supposed to ask the same question you had just asked?

No, the fact is, I see you avoiding wagons on scummy people while focusing your efforts in the wrong place. This is why I don't trust you to be town. You are borderline tunneling me while being non-committal about it. FFS, if you think I'm scum, vote me already. At least you'll be taking a stance that can be read later.

-See point one about why I think you could be scum for not following up on all these questions you are throwing out and then missing one of them not being answered.

(This to you as well d3x) Scum are motivated to look town. Scum then try and post things that would make them look town. Scum then screw up and forget things they posted (questions) to look town OR post something that is in direct contradiction to something else they wrote in order to look town. See why MD is scum this way:

To look town, scum-MD decides to come in with a reads list
scum-MD reads up on d3x and sees that he's a town Vig
scum-MD realizes that most everyone sees d3x as town
scum-MD posts that he is also under the opinion that d3x is town but still throws doubt in there
scum-MD moves on and reads up on others coming up with ways to read his buddies as null and be suspicious of town or whatever
scum-MD see's that Monkey is super inactive AND had a slew of suspicion surrounding him
scum-MD gets so caught up in trying to look town that he forgets d3x shot him

Here's the thing, the above is much more likely than town-MD actually trying to figure out who scum is. Town doesn't worry about looking town and trying to point out as many things as possible to try and look town. They care about what's happened.

Is it possible town-MD forgot his read on d3x went to prob town due to the Monkey kill and then didn't look over his post before posting....maybe, but add in other posts such as
In post 373, mnemonicdevice wrote:Hmm... Well that is interesting. One post missed about dayvig target and suddenly I am scum.
Which is a lie as he clearly didn't MISS that d3x dayvig'ed Monkey
Aronis is now null, and D3x is still null, but not because of lack of content.
Which is fluffy non-committal crap (btw, notice d3x has plenty of content...which means he has looked at d3x...but in this post he didn't see the vig shot?). Either he didn't read a damn thing before posting this (why would town do that?) or he's trying to give some reads to not look inactive. This also comes out of the blue AFTER reading Aronis as scum and town reading Von (which switches again in his reads post).

He's all over the place trying to give reads close to what's popular at the time. He's scum.
Although I agree, there isn't a whole lot of posting, which in itself gives me scum vibes due to her loving the theme and all. I'd hop on her with you if it weren't so obvious that MD was scum. Well....maybe after an Aronis lynch....
In post 391, d3x wrote:If MD flips Town, Von's p370 is super scummy. Hell, even if MD is Scum, it's still a bit scummy.
/agree. Feels forced. Then again, why force this if it's a bus? MD flips scum, in the words of SG, I don't see the motivation for forcing p370. One connection to make from MD's flip.

Another connection: MD flips scum, Aronis hopped on semi-quickly even after giving himself an out with the PL of Kat. If Aronis is scum with MD, he could have waited to bus till MD's lynch was a sure thing. Just a thought.
In post 391, d3x wrote:Re: diablerie- I'm not opposed to giving it to LLD, but I'd prefer to give it to one of SG, Kthx, or myself.
Why SG? As for LLD, meh, seems genuine and I wouldn't be opposed. I don't think you should take it though. You are already a pretty big target for scum. I'd rather them have to pick between the dia receiver and you for the NK than for them to auto-target you.

Speaking of:
In post 390, Aronis wrote:
In post 389, SpyreX wrote:I firmly am behind LLD having it. At this point, I don't particularly want it.
Personally, I dislike the idea of giving it to LLD. The way LLD has been about getting it gives me weird vibes.
OH REALLY?! cuz....
In post 251, Aronis wrote: Probably thinks I could use it better.

Truth.
In post 388, Aronis wrote: I can put it to a lot better use.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Kagami »

I believe the point of is not to deny knowledge that the dayvig occurred, but to explain the slip as "I knew there was a dayvig, but I had forgotten who the target was," which is itself damning, as it seems very unlikely to be true.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:04 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 379, Katsuki wrote:I will hammer when I can.
He's not at L-1. why aren't you voting for him?
In post 392, d3x wrote:
Why?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:41 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Sorry, Was away for weekend
i ll put my thoughts today.. so mnmonic wagon is on roll.... Give me bit time. thanks
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Aronis »

I WAS voting Katsuki for lack of content. Then when Katsuki started posting, my read transformed and my vote was for his/her usual idiotic play.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 392, d3x wrote:Forgot to add this.

Excuse me, why do you want to vig me? What did you find so scummy about me?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 393, Kthxbye wrote:-I did in fact answer this
In post 350, Kthxbye wrote:-Scum screw up. That's how they get caught. Could it be you were too busy trying to look town and forgot the questions you ask people as you already know alignments
There is no scum-motivation to be had. It's messing up and not following up on things you're pretending to care about that is the scum-tell. Seeing scum-motivation in posts isn't the only thing that finds scum.
Wouldn't "forgetting" be...literally equally applicable as either alignment - making this null, right? Why would I be more forgetful of a push that I made as scum than a push I made as town?
In post 393, Kthxbye wrote:-As for you shortening things down on his read on me, no, it wasn't a good answer...but guess what, you asked the question about it before I even posted again. I'm sorry, was I supposed to ask the same question you had just asked?
So you liked all his other answers to your questions? You asked a couple, you liked them all except that one?
In post 393, Kthxbye wrote:Is it possible town-MD forgot his read on d3x went to prob town due to the Monkey kill and then didn't look over his post before posting....maybe, but add in other posts such as
Which is a lie as he clearly didn't MISS that d3x dayvig'ed Monkey
I actually like this explanation, and it is actually something I can see as scummy.
In post 394, Kagami wrote:I believe the point of is not to deny knowledge that the dayvig occurred, but to explain the slip as "I knew there was a dayvig, but I had forgotten who the target was," which is itself damning, as it seems very unlikely to be true.
:?
But he didn't try to do that. Even his defense doesn't go down that route.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”