Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:05 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1266, Svenskt Stål wrote:Regarding the bolded parts, I dont get how they add up. First you say that town can missread you and its no biggie, later you say that your problem with him is that he missread you?
I don't particularly
being misread, but it happens. I'm not going to get mad over it and let it ruin my day (that's for VIs, shitposters and generally maddening players to do!), and it's not going to change my read on them. But I don't think I'm alone in that I would prefer to not be misread most of the time. Unless I'm scum. Misread the shit out of me if I'm scum, please.
In post 1270, BirdAndBeast wrote:If I pretend to be mastin, will Agar fall for it and spill what hes waiting on mastin for?
... What am I waiting on mastin for, again?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1274, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1271, Svenskt Stål wrote:In Anything goes, modded by our mod, this was a role

MollaDoni [Spring Awakening], Scum Traitor Usurper, Lynched D2

I think his wincondition was to lynch a specific scum player.
Anything goes was a bastard game, so I'm not sure how relevant this is.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
This means it wasnt bastard right?
In post 342, quadz08 wrote:
  1. Game Name
    - Anything Goes Mafia
  2. Flavor
    - Musical Theater!
  3. Number of Players
  4. Your Experience
    - Chef Mafia, Homestuck Mafia, Experimental Role Mafia
  5. Current Modding Commitments
    - None
  6. Reviewers
    - Faraday
  7. Reviewers Agreed to FINAL version?
    (Y/N) - Y
  8. Backup or Co-Mod
    - Untrod Tripod
  9. Backup or Co-Mod's Experience
    - Adventure Time Mafia, Music Theory Mafia, Author Mafia, Gay Mafia 1 and 2
  10. Backup or Co-Mod's Commitments
    - None
  11. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? [Yes/No]
    - No
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Zdenek »

This is what I found:
In post 490, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Anything Goes Mafia

A bastard game based on the Broadway musical

This game will have everything. Songs...dancing...overt references to sodomy....

Pre-in now!
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:03 am

Post by ika »

ok so everyone is personafiying the random existance of a rolecop and that bnb is something that needs to by lynched...

well why does no one bring up the fact that he could be killed at any point? does that not seem to be something of intrest?

seriously if everyone is gonna do shit in this shift im just gonna wait for night shift, but for now bnb, either you quit fucking around with stupid shit or you can just be next lynch. all your doing now is being a nucence and just spreading seeds of doubts everywhere.

VOTE: bnb

want to be helpful?

do a read list of colors, no reasons on why, just red yellow and green
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:05 am

Post by ika »

In post 903, zoraster wrote:
In post 897, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 896, zoraster wrote:yeah, i probably should. but i'm on VLA until Sunday with my family, so the ability to go back and analyze may not be before the shift deadline.
How about an opinion on Goat, ika, and Zepher?
without going back and reviewing because i'm still on my phone: don't know, town, town.
you know looking back and doing an iso, this is quite telling...

why would he put a "dont know" on goat but town on others?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:13 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Yes Ika, Im sure everyone else in this shift is being fountains of amazing content and Im the one being a troll.

My townread on Ika is pretty much done gone.

@Agar: oops, I meant Zepher. Zepher asked about mastin specifically.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:45 am

Post by ika »

In post 1280, BirdAndBeast wrote:Yes Ika, Im sure everyone else in this shift is being fountains of amazing content and Im the one being a troll.

My townread on Ika is pretty much done gone.
Thats fine with me. Glad to know you dont want to coperate with me and do a simple activity that i asked fo you.

i have to ask though, what made it go away so fast? i dont mind all this trolling and stuff every now and then, but we have a scum down.

night shift/everyone:

is goat town?
is bnb still town after the DL and zort flips?
what do you think of DL reads?
based off zorts flip, who do you consider is scum?
do the activity i asked? color all names red yellow and green. no reads.
what questions do you have for day shift/me.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:59 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1281, ika wrote:Glad to know you dont want to coperate with me and do a simple activity that i asked fo you.
Yes, because its pointless? I feel like Ive been pretty transparent with where I stand on people and I dont want to just make an arbitrary color coding for no point.

What made my read go away is the creeping paranoia about you that Ive had. You are playing different than you did in Street Racers in a way that is shitty. And your vote one me for (policy??) is like actually ridiculous considering the shit other peeple have been passing as content (Serene).

Jesus, you want everyone to color names in null/scum/town. Just..why? Such an unnecessary request at this point of the game. I want to lynch Dry-fit, Im voting Dry-fit, suck it.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1282, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1281, ika wrote:Glad to know you dont want to coperate with me and do a simple activity that i asked fo you.
1)Yes, because its pointless? I feel like Ive been pretty transparent with where I stand on people and I dont want to just make an arbitrary color coding for no point.

2)What made my read go away is the creeping paranoia about you that Ive had. You are playing different than you did in Street Racers in a way that is shitty. And your vote one me for (policy??) is like actually ridiculous considering the shit other peeple have been passing as content (Serene).

3)Jesus, you want everyone to color names in null/scum/town. Just..why? Such an unnecessary request at this point of the game.

4)I want to lynch Dry-fit, Im voting Dry-fit, suck it.
Its post like these that make me weary of you, you are not being transparent. You dont want to do a simple activity, it does have a point. It allows me to draw conclusions as well.

1) no its not pointless, its a peice to cause discussion and an activity for people who are posting, you disgcuaging it b/c you think its "pointless" is bad. about 99% of the things i do have intentions, i have been transparent and the color coding is basicly doing the same thing.

2) how am i playing diffrent? what is the paranioa? why are you so consius about a vote on you? a vote is a vote, you are over exagerating it here as if its a huge deal.

3) for discussion and comparsions, how is it unessacary? heck if its so hard to do just color everyone one color or do mass random. its a multi stage plan i am doing.

4) this is basicly stating you are poilcy voting or have no reason, isnt that the same thing i am doing to you by your logic (number 2?)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Yes asking for a full reads list from everyone with no provided explanations, very activity much wow.
So your vote is part of the 1% of things you do that have no intent? Cause I mean why shouldnt I care about it.
I disliked your Sven/Jesters push yesterday. A lot.
I've actually talked about why I dislike Dry-fit though, and as much as Id love to spend effort restating my case and refining it, I realllly just cant right now.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

And Titus's reads were god-awful and they should feel ashamed at that "reaction test"
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1284, BirdAndBeast wrote:1)Yes asking for a full reads list from everyone with no provided explanations, very activity much wow.
2)So your vote is part of the 1% of things you do that have no intent? Cause I mean why shouldnt I care about it.
3)I disliked your Sven/Jesters push yesterday. A lot.
4)I've actually talked about why I dislike Dry-fit though, and as much as Id love to spend effort restating my case and refining it, I realllly just cant right now.
1) better then nobody posting at all and just sitting here on our asses.
2) no my vote has intent, you just dont see it. the fact that you are caring about MY vote and nobody elses at the moment is what is intresting.
3) where did i push? i merly discussed, how come you bring it up not instead of later?
4) too lazy, good to know.

In post 1285, BirdAndBeast wrote:And Titus's reads were god-awful and they should feel ashamed at that "reaction test"
Now that i want to hear reasoning behind. She can be qrong at times but the way you are presenting it here is as if you are trying to discredit a confirmed-flips reads.

How about elaborating instead?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

She spent 90% of her time talking about how my reaction to the claim was from scum.
Her case on me is that I realized that they had a guilty on Zoraster. Therefore Im scum because as town I would be too stupid to piece that together.
I am town. I did piece together that they had a guilty on Zoraster. Someone then asked me why they'd investigate Zora and not -us- and I CORRECTLY speculated that they probably had to investigate on the same shift because of setup spec. And I was RIGHT. I was right about their role, I was right about the limitation, I was right. And Ive said most of this before, so I guess you aren't reading? And of COURSE Im going to think Titus's reads are shit when 90% of her reads list was talking about how Im scum for being right about something. Because apparently I cant possibly be smart,Im just a moron who fell for their trap, fuck me. Oh and they dont care that Zdenek also thought they had a guilty. So yes I cant be bothered to talk about Titus's reads with any amount of seriousness.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

VOTE: ika
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1287, BirdAndBeast wrote:She spent 90% of her time talking about how my reaction to the claim was from scum.
Her case on me is that I realized that they had a guilty on Zoraster. Therefore Im scum because as town I would be too stupid to piece that together.
I am town. I did piece together that they had a guilty on Zoraster. Someone then asked me why they'd investigate Zora and not -us- and I CORRECTLY speculated that they probably had to investigate on the same shift because of setup spec. And I was RIGHT. I was right about their role, I was right about the limitation, I was right. And Ive said most of this before, so I guess you aren't reading? And of COURSE Im going to think Titus's reads are shit when 90% of her reads list was talking about how Im scum for being right about something. Because apparently I cant possibly be smart,Im just a moron who fell for their trap, fuck me. Oh and they dont care that Zdenek also thought they had a guilty. So yes I cant be bothered to talk about Titus's reads with any amount of seriousness.
so you are only concered about your read, not anyone elses on that matter? so you found it out and you were right, means nothing to me.

all you have done is shout "im town, im town" and then go on to have pissing contests with people. if you are just going to ignore discussion althougher (no matter how shitty it is) then i would consider you a liability if you are town.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by ika »

anyway i have to go eat.

IJ: if you want to talk to me go ahead.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1281, ika wrote:night shift/everyone:

is goat town?
And people say I'm the one trying too hard. :roll:
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1289, ika wrote:so you are only concered about your read, not anyone elses on that matter? so you found it out and you were right, means nothing to me.

all you have done is shout "im town, im town" and then go on to have pissing contests with people. if you are just going to ignore discussion althougher (no matter how shitty it is) then i would consider you a liability if you are town.
I havent ignored discussion, and that accusation is baseless.
We have provided tons of content, its just a little buried >.>
Yes, OBVIOUSLY I DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR TITU'S APPROACH TO THE GAME BECAUSE I KNOW SHE WAS AGGRESSIVELY WRONG ABOUT ME, WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO GRASP THERE.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:40 pm

then where is your vote agar
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:41 pm

In post 1290, ika wrote:anyway i have to go eat.

lets talk
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1293, Infinite Jesters wrote:then where is your vote agar
On Dry-Fit, where it belongs.

If you think that was me doing anything more than making a sarcastic remark about commentary on the game, you really don't know my playstyle. It's usually pretty clear when I think someone is truly scummy and worthy of my vote.

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:56 pm

In post 1295, AGar wrote:
In post 1293, Infinite Jesters wrote:then where is your vote agar
On Dry-Fit, where it belongs.

If you think that was me doing anything more than making a sarcastic remark about commentary on the game, you really don't know my playstyle. It's usually pretty clear when I think someone is truly scummy and worthy of my vote.
okay

so who are you wanting to vote for
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:56 pm

did I miss it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1291, AGar wrote:
In post 1281, ika wrote:night shift/everyone:

is goat town?
And people say I'm the one trying too hard. :roll:
You often are, I appoach it deffrently.
In post 1292, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1289, ika wrote:so you are only concered about your read, not anyone elses on that matter? so you found it out and you were right, means nothing to me.

I havent ignored discussion, and that accusation is baseless.
We have provided tons of content, its just a little buried >.>
Yes, OBVIOUSLY I DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR TITU'S APPROACH TO THE GAME BECAUSE I KNOW SHE WAS AGGRESSIVELY WRONG ABOUT ME, WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO GRASP THERE.
Let me try a diffrent approach then, ignoring her approach, her read on you. Let me ask this:

On her read list, is there any of it that you agree with? Yes or No?
In post 1294, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1290, ika wrote:anyway i have to go eat.

lets talk
what do you want to talk about? fisrt off though, whose head am i talking to? it obviously not mollie, im assuming desp?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:09 pm

I am trolling a bit on agar

since he was ignoring me

@ ika

it is mollie where do you want to go with this?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”