MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

tierce/vi, another question:

do you have a dayguilty on UT or something that is causing you to
hunt his buddies
instead of him or something because a vote on me being specifically tied to UT being scum makes actually no sense unless you know UT is scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

tierce/vi, an addendum to the above question:

do not actually claim if u r a day cop, i am being 'hyper ballec' to make a point ab how ridiccc it is u 2 r votin me 4 not votin UT
green shirt thursdays
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Sixty »

lol

Hey Reck, fetch!

/)
o
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

wut is that
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

hey tierce/vi, reiterated question in a new phrasing:

y r u votin me 4 bein UT's buddy when UT isn't flipped?
green shirt thursdays
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Sixty »

Hint: we're not.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 513, Cerulean wrote:Anyway, I am sorry for any confusion over our slot. My need for a break for mafia and the drama has been building for some time and this weekend just kinda pushed it over the brink.
Oh my god, I think I lost track of how many times you said stuff like this?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 505, Shadoweh wrote:Besides chamber having no sense of humor.
Explain the joke I'm not getting. I really would rather not be voting you, I thought you were town before that one post.
Taking a break from the site.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

SIXTY HOW CAN I SHEEP YOU IF YOU KEEP VOTEHOPPING

-Nobody Special
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 518, Nero Cain wrote:you have no clue what I'm saying but you still want me lynched? :(
though to be fair I haven't really said/done much. So I'm suspecting Venmar, Sangres, Katsuki and Shadoweh (in no particular order)

I think shadow was being major derp in thinkin' that I claimed and/or hinted at being an inno child.

I also do not like this.
In post 479, Shadoweh wrote:Blue is plausible as a Town color, seeing as some moderators use it for the color of Town PR's.
I facepalmed when I first read it. I'm blue 'cause its my papa smurf ability>>>>Thor>>>says smurf. I like being read as town but this seemed like a totes arbitrary reason to call me town/get on my good side and this worries me.

Though I prob could have bluffed that I was an inno and gotten away with it.

I don't really have much of a case on Sangres other than gut/that early no lynch vote was dumb and some other reasoning I rather not go into right now. And mmmaaaayyybbbeee bussin' Kat.

Kats has done like jack shit so I feel that's self explanatory.

Which leads us to Venmar. I did not like Venmar's vote on Sangres in 204. It felt like a hop. Then there's
In post 356, Venmar wrote:
In post 349, Nero Cain wrote:the votes on Kat as PL (untrue) and him being annoying (also untrue)
Oh yeah? Help me understand then Thor, make me sheep you for the extra votez.
Other than the unreasonable snarky attitude he's flat out wrong. Sangres voted Kats in 174 and then in 216 heavily implies that she does not like Kat's reaction. My vote on Kats in 201 is 'cause well its not doing anything at all and how the hell can you have a town read on that beyond meta? + I know that Nacho busses and I'm perfectly fine with lynching their buddy. LLD's vote came after Kats reaction so I assumed it was for that but I mean saying "oh you guys are lynching Kat for being Kat and also policy" is defending Kat while not having a town read seem totes scum-motivated.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, Nobody Special wrote:SIXTY HOW CAN I SHEEP YOU IF YOU KEEP VOTEHOPPING

-Nobody Special
You shouldn't be. Vote scumar with me!

vote:Venmar
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, Nobody Special wrote:SIXTY HOW CAN I SHEEP YOU IF YOU KEEP VOTEHOPPING

-Nobody Special
You shouldn't be. Vote scumar with me!

Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 531, Venmar wrote:
In post 513, Cerulean wrote:Anyway, I am sorry for any confusion over our slot. My need for a break for mafia and the drama has been building for some time and this weekend just kinda pushed it over the brink.
Oh my god, I think I lost track of how many times you said stuff like this?
It must suck to only have one finger and still not be able to count to one.

Oh hey, how much of the posting did you do in chef mafia?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 537, Cerulean wrote:Oh my god, I think I lost track of how many times you said stuff like this?
It must suck to only have one finger and still not be able to count to one.[/quote]
Um
In post 487, Cerulean wrote:Good news: I got some messages from Tammy this morning saying she'll be back either tonight or tomorrow and that she just needed to step back and take a break (which is good because I have a ton of work I need to get done today myself >_> ).
Sorry for the confusion that it caused and hopefully things will be cool from here on out.
That's two, but that's just a skim, and I saw
similar
shit too.

I didn't do much of the posting in Chef Mafia. The parts I did are very obvious.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 535, Nero Cain wrote:
no offense but you're shit, Majiffy would be disappointed in you Thor

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That coming from such a paragon as yourself is mighty hurtful.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Venmar »

learn to read me

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 429, xRECKONERx wrote:Why would a
town framer
ever use his ability if it isn't compulsive? The only way a
town framer
works is if it's negative utility, and it's only negative utility if it's compulsive. Not believing the claim.
Rolecop, etc. Even if that were needed given what everyone's saying about the Moderation team's design ethos.

To summarize my take on the thread since my V/LA:

Everything to do with Tim Howard makes me hate things. Like the meta. Thanks to Hearthstone, I've now learned to complain about it as its own entity, not just as a pseudo-scumhunting crutch. There are just things I can't imagine are reliable long-term scum tactics, that he is consistently doing, but perhaps they are. Harping and harping on Sixty's behavior towards Blue-Tammy to no scumread or scumhunting or possible positive effect, for one (for most, actually, of what I recall of his posting these past two days).

Certainly I only partly get the on-and-off-again Katsuki wagon, which isn't even engaging the guest of honor (so why bother with it?), and am utterly lukewarm on the stuttering attempts to broker a Shadoweh wagon. I'd love to just trust CDB on everything - it would make this hellish Day 1 a lot easier, cut TH and was it Ven or Zed or some other recurring topic out for the noise column right away.

On that note, has CDB done anything this game but say "trust me, meta"? I'm sure I don't recall. Oh, well, not much, besides that Shdoweh push (which in fairness is mild but persistent), though his comment about the gamestate being weird and hard to read is true enough, so I'll hold more complaints and wait and watch there.

Empire: paranoia or not on your first post, I don't trust those tactics (if in a select few, then not in you).

Tempted to vote Nobody Special, so expect one at the end of this post for people who skim for bold official things. It only hurts so much because it's barely better than an arbitrary division of what I'm treating as noise and what I'm treating as signal, and I'm sure there's some very legitimate meta that says this overall tone or behavior or both are normative for NS, but who gives a damn? Frankly, my dear, etc.

I apologize for being one of those who hasn't been in much and has contributed to the pile of people not worthy of trust because no attention drawn to yet, and unnecessarily caused potential future problems to crop up because of that. Most sincerely sorry. I'm sure there are a share of Townies in that pool aside from me, making this all a pain, though hopefully not a tedious chore as we forge on.

Tentatively trust the party on the now dispersed TH wagon more than the average composition of Shadoweh or Katsuki wagons, by the by.

Okay, Nobody Special. I will do my part for this despiriting mess by forcing you out on the field of battle! Only by fighting can we see how you move! And how I move. Because you've just been outright flitting, gently, uselessly, all but silently from one soft suspicion to another hahaha how cute nope no more shadows and lurking for you, you scum. Nor me, me Town. Let me rectify my mistakes.

Join, my friends. Nobody Special goes down or proves his steel.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nobody Special
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 541, Venmar wrote:learn to read me
Well calling me shit instead of explaining to me why my reason for suspecting you is wrong doesn't fill me with townie vibes and makes me think you lack basic social skills.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Venmar »

because thor doesn't vote majiffy

also everything you said about me =/= scum, being "wrong" (which, lol, i still don't think I was) isn't a scumtell

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Vote: Reck
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm flattered that Plum spent so much energy on me!

However, she's totally scum for it, because meta etc.

unvote

Vote: Plum

-Nobody Special
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Plum »

Oh wow, much more encouraging response than I expected.

Vote this sucka.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Plum »

The point isn't even that it's an outright lie because the idea that NS of all people has a handle on the meta of myself, because he cannot possibly. The point is that he can be so flippant about that fact because hahaha it's all buzzwords and it doesn't matter whether it could be true or not, it's irrelevant to the game as it is played, well

I

think

not
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Plum »

Sorry, I used wrong pronouns for NS apparently. My bad, sincere apologies, will be more careful about this for all going forward.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”