Mini 1563 - Vampire: The Masquerade Mafia (Fourth Evening)

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:28 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 13, SpyreX wrote:So squirrel is town, kagami is town, Aronis has 1 shot to answer before ropes get summoned from the darkness and I want to pool some brainpower together because if we can find a way to exploit this power mechanic for juice AND more re-dead people its a win win.

Vote: Aronis
I have an idea. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort of bad, but we can discuss it.

Basically, for those who can, claim a clan. These will likely help us determine who to give shit to. I can even claim first, if you'd like.

Also, publicly announcing diablerie is a fucking terrible idea. You might as well say "look at me, I've just gotten a ton of Vitae, don't kill me pls."
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:00 am

you're dumb. If you can't see the difference between letting the scum know our diablerie and letting the scum know our clan claims, you're just dumb.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:03 am

In post 28, displaced wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Also, publicly announcing diablerie is a fucking terrible idea. You might as well say "look at me, I've just gotten a ton of Vitae, don't kill me pls."
well OK maybe I didnt fully weigh the cons of the idea
but as it should be going to obvtown and scum tend to kill obvtown,
the scenario isnt that much different.
The flip side of no organization is that scum are going to get the vitae most of the time.

X

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:58 am

In post 51, Kagami wrote:For me, clan and role are related, though other people being less tight-lipped about clan membership makes me think that this isn't universally true. Post 17 is largely a response to LLD's post right above it.

I have abilities, but at least one of them is strictly disadvantageous. I'd be surprised if we have vanilla vampires, so I'm not concerned with people knowing that I have
more that just the "no vitae from mislynch" ability.

Agreed that could be eagerness to use a fake-claim, but I'm reading it as legit for now. At the very least, he's claimed an important/powerful vampire whom I'm unwilling to lynch on day 1. Kthx answered the question for him, so I'm not bothered that he didn't do it himself. Speaking of which:

Your quote from kthx about aronis's "whatever we're called statement" is one that I've been thinking about too. My role PM identifies me in pretty much the exact same format as aronis used in . It does not say "Vampire blah blah" like other games might have "Town blah blah," and the opening flavor doesn't say that the "town" are all vampires. SG's pseudo-miller claim and my statement that there's possibly a human in the setup may directly contradict that which is "so obv" to kthx. If you were completely ignorant of flavor, you might even have a vampire pm and not know you're a vampire. Nowhere is it directly stated in my PM that I am a vampire, only that I want to eliminate threats to vampires.

It's neither incredibly obvious nor necessarily accurate that town are all vampires, which makes aronis's confusion reasonable enough that to attack it is unwarranted.
This is enough to narrow your clan down to one of 2 for me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:57 am

In post 67, SpyreX wrote:This:
My PM is rather unclear about what I actually am, hence the opening post.
Is what I'm calling bullshit on. You know you're a miller. You see the wincon. There is no reason there should be any doubt.
While I mostly agree, understand that there are things he can be that are not vampires and still town, assuming Ghouls are scum (which is a rather large assumption, but one that seems fair?).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:52 am

In post 71, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 67, SpyreX wrote:This:
My PM is rather unclear about what I actually am, hence the opening post.
Is what I'm calling bullshit on. You know you're a miller. You see the wincon. There is no reason there should be any doubt.
While I mostly agree, understand that there are things he can be that are not vampires and still town, assuming Ghouls are scum (which is a rather large assumption, but one that seems fair?).
In post 73, Aronis wrote:
In post 68, Squirrel Girl wrote:Does your wincon and/or role name state without doubt your nature?
Not really. It talks about visiting the city and getting caught up in this mess. My wincon says I win when the prince declares no more threats. It's obvious I am town-aligned, However, what I am is rather unclear.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. SpyreX, let's go somewhere else.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:10 am

In post 76, d3x wrote:And he calls us idiots...

UnVote

Hey Aronis, what are your thoughts about anything game related? Players? Wagons? Who was pushing you for scummy reasons? I mean, it's almost page 5, you may as well play the game you signed up for... :roll:
You know what doesn't help the situation? This post.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:54 am

In post 78, d3x wrote:I have 0 patience for players who don't play and then have a chip on their shoulder about it.
Look in a mirror sometime?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:56 am

In post 79, Aronis wrote:
In post 76, d3x wrote:And he calls us idiots...

UnVote

Hey Aronis, what are your thoughts about anything game related? Players? Wagons? Who was pushing you for scummy reasons? I mean, it's almost page 5, you may as well play the game you signed up for... :roll:
I was actually working on reads and stuff. But after seeing this post, I lost all interest. :neutral:
I'm not going to pretend to say that you play thus far has been anything but bad, because the stuff you've been saying, in any other game, would be death worthy.

So now is the time to do something. If you could dayvig any single player in this game, who and why?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 am

In post 84, displaced wrote:LLD would you rate the Camarilla clans in order of how useful you think they would be in this game?
I can go as far as to explain what I expect would be the abilities for each clan, but I'm not sure I'd want to do that right now without talking to SpySpy-kun first. I want his input on this.

But suffice it to say that I could probably name the powers of most vampire clans.

You're making a fatal mistake here thoguh, and while I don't want to flavor spec any more than I'm already doing, here are some things to chew on:

1) There are other clans besides the Camarilla. Assamite, Followers of Set, Lasombra, Daughters of Cacophany, Tzimiche, Giovanni, Ravnos, True Brujah. Any or all of these could exist in this game.
2) There are other creatures in the world of darkness besides just Children of Caine. Any of these could be here.

So let's try and ignore flavor speculation as much as we can, but I do want Spyrex's take on this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 am

In post 100, GreyICE wrote:
The cacophony of debate begins. Everyone watching out for their own interests. So curious to see how they couch their self-serving natures in protestations of doing what is 'for the good of the group.' I do it too of course. Such is what I have learned in my second life. One must always hide one's true nature, lest others profit from it.

The First Official Tally

Aronis
- The Goodfather, SpyreX, displaced
The Goodfather
- Aronis, Empking
kthxbai
- Squirrel Girl, kagami
d3x
- kthxbai
katsuki
- vonflare
LLD
- Vonflare
Squirrel Girl
- Katsuki

Not Voting:
d3x, MonkeyMan576

Prodded:
Katsuki, the Goodfather

The first evening continues. Sunrise in (expired on 2014-04-18 21:30:00).
Mod: Is this Vote Count Correct?

All Moderator vote counts are 100% correct. Some players may be voting for the wrong people. Tell me if they are and I'll discipline them harshly.
Last edited by GreyICE on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:44 am

In post 127, Kagami wrote:If I'm right, there are breaking strategies available~
Speaking from experience of many years inside the mind of GreyICE, there isn't going to be a game breaking strategy available.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 am

In post 129, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 127, Kagami wrote:If I'm right, there are breaking strategies available~
Fucking god please stop this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:07 am

In post 132, Kagami wrote:Do you disagree with my belief that the scum don't get noms, LLD?
I think that we have no way to determine that, and so we shouldn't be assuming one way or another.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:31 am

In post 135, Katsuki wrote:
In post 130, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Speaking from experience of many years inside the mind of GreyICE, there isn't going to be a game breaking strategy available.
I have a 3-shot N1 vig. It'll either be spectacularly game-breaking or spectacularly game-failing.
Are you a Malkavian? Because you're sounding pretty crazy.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #138 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:45 am

In post 137, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 131, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Fucking god please stop this.
I'm sorry you have no love in your heart. :P
Comes with being an undead immortal being. Sometimes I think the Malkavians are the most sane of any of us, really. The rest of us just hide it better.

Regardless, they're eye sores. If you must use them, please make it sparingly, or put them in spoiler boxes.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:18 am

In post 139, Katsuki wrote:
In post 136, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 135, Katsuki wrote:
In post 130, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I have a 3-shot N1 vig. It'll either be spectacularly game-breaking or spectacularly game-failing.
Are you a Malkavian? Because you're sounding pretty crazy.
I haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about~
Oh Cupcake~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #154 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:45 am

In post 1, GreyICE wrote:
Game Specific Mechanics and Rules

Vitae

All vampires possess Vitae, that they consume to stay alive. At the start of each night, your available Vitae pool will decrease by 1. If this would reduce your Vitae to less than 0, you will enter torpor, removing you from the ranks of living players. (Example: Jesse has 1 Vitae left at the end of night 2. At the start of night 3, he will consume his last Vitae. If he doesn't get more before night 4, he will die at the start of night 4.).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #163 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:06 am

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #166 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:48 am

What part of "sparingly" did you misunderstand?

And it was in response to Vonflare and Aronis' pissing match.

on the other hand,
Vote: Vonflare

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #263 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:20 am

Fine then, you want a super safe bet for Diaablerie?

Hand it to me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #267 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:30 am

Kagami, if I said I thought Aronis was town and wanted to lynch Vonflare, what would you say?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #281 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:00 pm

In post 277, Squirrel Girl wrote:How about we just get d3x to declare who gets diablerie. It's a test of him, it will keep it centralized for decision making, I don't think anyone is calling him likely scum at this stage, and if he really wants it to go to him at that point, I'm fine with that.

Thoughts?
Nope.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #357 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:56 pm

In post 355, mnemonicdevice wrote:Here are my reads. Hopefully I don't get katsuki and kagami mixed up.

Aronis: I dunno. I think he is town, but policy lynches are stupid imo. Maybe I should policy lynch him for that :P

Squirrel Girl: Hmm. Town I think

Vonflare: Scum. reminds me of scum trying to fake being a helpless newbie town.

Kagami: Posts seem town. First post is especially townie i think, the part about diablare doesn't seem made up, and it would be a terrible thing for scum to have.

D3x: Went back through to read d3x and now my opinion is: probably town. Although Grey is the kind of person who would give scum a dayvig like that. I say that we wait and see who the scum kill. Townread for now

I don't like Katsuki's yelling posts. Posts lots of fluff, and I don't like that.

LL: Hmm... Has lots of flavor knowledge, and that is what most of her posts are. She asks aronis about dayvig
before d3x uses one
, which is interesting. Has an entirety of 4 posts not related to flavor knowledge. Start doing something please. Until then, minor scum read.

Kthx: Slight town read

displaced: wow that was a fast iso to read. Yeah... uh don't like the revealing diablare noms. Seems like a terrible idea.

monkey: likes kagami lynch who is my strongest town read. Hasn't really posted anything else. Minor scum read. Stop lurking please

Spyrex: Post stuff please. Null for now

Angel: don't like this person, says that her pm "says that she is a vampire" where town pm's don't directly state it

Think that is everyone.

VOTE: Vonflare
Kill this with fire.

Vote: Mnemonic Device

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #359 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Aronis? Shut the fuck up and vote this.

Seriously, not only do I not give a fuck about your policy lynch, if anyone in this game should have been policy lynched long ago, it's you.

Just take your town read, vote the scums, and get this game over with.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #361 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Cause you're town, so fuck off.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Yup. I've given my alotment of fucks for this game. And I've noticed recently if that happens, I generally get apathetic.

So I'm fighting my apathy by saying what's on my mind. And what's on my mind is how god fucking awful half this town has been, and how you've all driven me to tears.

But no more. I've caught scum and I'm driving it home.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:30 pm

I promise you giving me the Diaberie is the right choice.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #386 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:30 pm

I promise you giving me the Diaberie is the right choice.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #427 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 am

In post 415, ArcAngel9 wrote:i followed readings from last pages.. And i feel Kthx and Squirrel is town vs town. You both need to get over yourselves
mnemom is noob and likely scum.. Scum just throwing him down
And the Scum are LLD & displaced. Go and back and read their posts... nothing make sense and there is no real argument in their content. Especially LLD, She just rubbing statements over peopel with no facts. displaced town, scum and null piles are just connected in anyway.

Rest of them playing around. And D3x, Get your head out properly and see the truth. LLD is scum. Now follow me..

VOTE: LLD
I had such high hopes for you too. Turns out you're just more trash piling up in this game.

Moving on.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #428 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 am

also, I've been town reading Aronis all game. I mean, you'd know this if you READ the full game, but clearly you haven't taken the time?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #432 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:25 am

So because I'm aggressive, that makes me scum?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Go back to newbie games sweetie. Maybe you'll have better luck there. Or hell, go play on a different site. You've clearly not got what it takes to make it here.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #434 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:29 am

In post 355, mnemonicdevice wrote:Here are my reads. Hopefully I don't get katsuki and kagami mixed up.

Aronis: I dunno. I think he is town, but policy lynches are stupid imo. Maybe I should policy lynch him for that :P

Squirrel Girl: Hmm. Town I think

Vonflare: Scum. reminds me of scum trying to fake being a helpless newbie town.

Kagami: Posts seem town. First post is especially townie i think, the part about diablare doesn't seem made up, and it would be a terrible thing for scum to have.

D3x: Went back through to read d3x and now my opinion is: probably town. Although Grey is the kind of person
who would give scum a dayvig like that.
I say that we wait and see who the scum kill. Townread for now

I don't like Katsuki's yelling posts. Posts lots of fluff, and I don't like that.

LL: Hmm... Has lots of flavor knowledge, and that is what most of her posts are. She asks aronis about dayvig before d3x uses one, which is interesting. Has an entirety of 4 posts not related to flavor knowledge. Start doing something please. Until then, minor scum read.

Kthx: Slight town read

displaced: wow that was a fast iso to read. Yeah... uh don't like the revealing diablare noms. Seems like a terrible idea.

monkey: likes kagami lynch who is my strongest town read. Hasn't really posted anything else. Minor scum read. Stop lurking please

Spyrex: Post stuff please. Null for now

Angel: don't like this person, says that her pm "says that she is a vampire" where town pm's don't directly state it

Think that is everyone.

VOTE: Vonflare
Can't believe I have to explain this to you. (actually, maybe I can believe it).

Ok, so, someone who has claimed to have caught up completely enough to have a full reads list, claims that he has read the d3x dayvig, and yet has a scum read on the person who he just killed and is already dead. Including lurking.

See, normally, not noticing someone is dead is townish, BUT, considering he did this while making a post trying to show us how town he is and how he's caught up and has reads, it's actually the OPPOSITE.

He's scum because his intent was to throw up a bunch of fabricated reads and he slipped up. Ez Pz.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #435 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:30 am

In post 433, ArcAngel9 wrote:Is the meaning of agreession changed to "DUMB". If so, I will agree with you.
I dont give a dam about your agression. I am pretty agressive player by myself. So don't pick on me.. If you want to play, just play with heads.. Dont try to walk on me with your attitude and use it to escape. you're Scum. You dont have real content to explain it. And now you're pushing me away go go back for newbie games and to a different site.

Seems like..you're just loosing it.
You must have been dropped as a child.

It's ok, they've got a solution for that. It's called "not opening your mouth". Many people have tried this time tested solution to being a fucking idiot.

Maybe you should give it a go too. I'm sure you'd have positive results!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #438 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:37 am

In post 436, ArcAngel9 wrote:I have seen MD play before. Half the time.. he just runs around and gets mislynched. He is just a bad player. His contributions are poor, he practically wont read any game he plays. if you had checked his meta you would know this. I see every reason why scum may use him as lynch bait.
Oh this is rich. So you're calling me scum because I'm aggressive and attack people, and then you try and use meta tells to turn me away.

First off, Meta is bullshit. If you look at his intent, it tells you all you need to know.

Secondly, if Meta is really that important to you, you would have
CHECKED MY META.
Which would have told you that my current posting and reaction to bad players is pretty standard.

Thirdly, you assume incorrectly I haven't seen MD play before. Not that it matters to me how he plays on average, I prefer to stay in the realm of this game.

So basically, you're wrong.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #439 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:39 am

In post 437, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 435, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 433, ArcAngel9 wrote:Is the meaning of agreession changed to "DUMB". If so, I will agree with you.
I dont give a dam about your agression. I am pretty agressive player by myself. So don't pick on me.. If you want to play, just play with heads.. Dont try to walk on me with your attitude and use it to escape. you're Scum. You dont have real content to explain it. And now you're pushing me away go go back for newbie games and to a different site.

Seems like..you're just loosing it.
You must have been dropped as a child.

It's ok, they've got a solution for that. It's called "not opening your mouth". Many people have tried this time tested solution to being a fucking idiot.

Maybe you should give it a go too. I'm sure you'd have positive results!
Isn't that you suppose to practise "Not opening your mouth" first? You alreadly condemned that you're aggressive.
I dont see that is working well. Its okay.. Dont worry. No body is perfect. I know doctors who can help you out. This is a natural problem for people like you...
No, see, "being better than you" is not a problem, it's a benefit of having more than 2 braincells to rub together.

Sadly, I'm not sure I can extend the same qualifications to you.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #440 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 am

You know, as fun as it is to make fun of how bad you are, we're only serving to clog up the thread at this point. MD is scum, I showed you why. I don't expect you to understand, but thankfully I've got other players in this game who ALSO have mmore than 2 braincells to rub together who can understand.

So, ciao.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #465 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:50 pm

if she's a miller, what makes you think she has any abilities that will be useful to give her the diablerie.

I'm still the best choice.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #469 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:15 pm

In post 467, Aronis wrote:
In post 465, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:if she's a miller, what makes you think she has any abilities that will be useful to give her the diablerie.

I'm still the best choice.
Change that. I am unwilling to give the diablerie to LLD.
Pft.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #490 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:26 pm

So MD is claiming to be a thin-blood. Honestly, I think it feels like a fake claaim that Grey would give the scum.

========================[]

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #492 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:01 pm

In post 491, Squirrel Girl wrote:So you're saying Grey definitely gives fakeclaims?
Yes. He's the kind of mod who will give the scum safeclaims.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #494 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:12 pm

In post 493, Squirrel Girl wrote:I tried to look up some games of his, and mostly just found a bunch of Micros, an Open, and a weird mechanic one where it wasn't clear if they got fakeclaims...but it didn't look like there was really roles to fake regardless.

Where are you getting your info from? Could I get a link?
Grey and I have talked before about theme games and the importance of giving fakeclaims/safeclaims to scum.

Look for theme games, I didn't have a specific game in mind when I said this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #503 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:55 am

lol

Can we just hammer this? Thanks.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #526 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:37 am

I did receive Diablerie. I'm good on Vitae for a while. I'm ok with giving it to d3x. I only got 2 Vitae from the lynch yesterday.

V/LA for a bit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #545 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:31 am

Kagami, I'm still totally down for the Vonflare lynch. I still think Aronis is a bad bad call.

The plan should be this today: Lynch Vonflare, give Diablerie to d3x. AA9 will die if she's town, otherwise confirmed scum, and scum will be put to a choice about their kill.

Honestly, I can maybe be tempted on lynching Katsuki today too, but the diablerie and everything else is set in stone in my mind.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #546 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:33 am

Wait Katsuki claimed they would die without Vitae today?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #549 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 am

I'm not going to bother to claim unless people really want me to.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #553 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:09 am

I have no reason to claim as of the moment. I'm waiting on SpyreX, Kagami and KthnxBye for opinions.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #556 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 am

In post 554, Kagami wrote:If AA9 has a guilty rather than a block, then you should certainly claim. I agree that Aronis is town, btw, and was just using that as an example he would identify with.
Katsuki and AA9 have both claimed to have targeted me and gotten more or less no result.

I mean, it's now at this point less a manner of "should I claim" and more a manner of "do I really need to tell you what I am?"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #558 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 am

Veronica, 13th Generation Gangrel

She apparently likes the Protean discipline because she put 3 points into it.

Ability: Earth Meld- 1 Vitae, become untargetable at night (Dawn in this game, fuck these terms lol).

So yeah, Commuter.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #559 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:27 am

yes, I did want the vitae yesterday to try and draw the scum into a choice of whether to kill me or risk my strong ability. At this point, there's not really much other option so it's ok!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #805 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:15 am

In post 804, Katsuki wrote:gg retirement time
Your cupcakes have gone bad :cry:

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”