MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 530, Sixty wrote:Hint: we're not.
but... but...
In post 522, Sixty wrote:After Reck ignoring UT and then flailing at Shadoweh on this page, I'd much rather have this one.
In post 517, Sixty wrote:Lynch All These People
Shadoweh
chamber (some misgivings on this since I haven't thought too hard about what just happened)
Plum
kaney
Untrod Tripod

Katsuki (but UT is correct that this could very well be TownKats, if anyone factors that into lynching that playstyle)
Nero Cain (but I haven't really been reading Nero Cain's posts ITT)
Reck
why is me ignoring UT bad unless you think he's scum?

I've ignored a significant portion of the playerlist, why are you focusing on my ignoring of UT so much?
green shirt thursdays
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 549, Plum wrote:Sorry, I used wrong pronouns for NS apparently. My bad, sincere apologies, will be more careful about this for all going forward.
<3 You're awesome.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Plum: I was talking about
my
meta, not yours. (And don't worry about my pronouns, is not a big deal to me.)

(What worries me is that you're speaking of me as though you don't remember me at all.)

-Nobody Special
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Plum »

NS - I remember you, but I don't have a strong, clear, distinct memory of your baseline Mafia personality. Not playing with you and playing little Mafia for ~2 years contributes to that sort of thing. I have a vague, general feeling that some of what spurred my vote may be baseline/personality stuff, if you're asking. The issues thus far that the Town needs to deal with regarding you are also not, if the problems are generalized a bit, really truly unique to you. I decided to go for it anyway.

@LLD, <3
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Alright, I finished off my ice cream, I think I'm all better now.
For both Nero and the puppy: Nero, you do remember you said "I'm your friendly IC" in your first post, right? Whether he would have actually succeeded in bluffing it despite being the wrong color is irrelevant, because he didn't try, and I thought that was town. Arbitrary is alot easier then trying to read your posting style for me, because I kind of hate your posts.
Chamber: It's not my catchphrase. Let me have some fun despite looking like I mugged a leprechaun.

I don't really want to stop voting Mr. Howard. I fully believe the only reason his wagon's dispersed is practical application of the D.O.N.T method. However seeing as it's succeeded and his wagon -has- gone, I'm just going to plot for his return while voting someone else. As.. soon as I figure out who that is.

I'm comparing Reck's Day 1 from FoG to this one (use the meta you know etc.) and he was alot more aggressive, both with votes and just bothering people. I'd be pointing out UT in particular regarding you too, specifically, you were calling out his reasoning for TH's persecution complex while.. voting for Tim Howard. Considering the way you were voting what came out of place in FoG, if you thought UT was using scummy reasoning earlier I think you would have voted him, and you implied you thought he was scummy? ("I'd compromise all over him" isn't exactly the most serious statement..) I guess I'm basically asking what your opinion is on him, besides someone Sixty thinks is your scumbuddy.

Meanwhile Venmar's posts are getting worse again. >_> IE They're all ad-hominem. Those two posts are from two different people, so unshockingly they both apologized separately. It also doesn't affect their Are They Mafia status. Was there anything actually scummy in their posts you wanted to comment on?

<_< I've been writing this for like an hour and haven't stopped waffling so I'm just going to post this and keep reading. I don't think my confidence in doing something right is going to go up long enough to feel good about voting.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 479, Shadoweh wrote:Blue is plausible as a Town color
This is my issue, and I don't see why no one else sees it?
Taking a break from the site.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

My issue is why everyone is misinterpreting NC's 'IC' term. If he's Thor, it's obviously Inexperience Challenged, not Innocent Child.

-Nobody Special
....what?

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

...Really. That's your problem? I'm not going to search for games where the town PR's flipped blue instead of green for you, you know they exist, and from my first comment on him I obviously don't think blue is the natural fucking color for Town. So you're voting me because you think I'm stupid. Screw you.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 555, chamber wrote:
In post 479, Shadoweh wrote:Blue is plausible as a Town color
This is my issue, and I don't see why no one else sees it?
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:I also do not like this.
In post 479, Shadoweh wrote:Blue is plausible as a Town color, seeing as some moderators use it for the color of Town PR's.
I facepalmed when I first read it. I'm blue 'cause its my papa smurf ability>>>>Thor>>>says smurf. I like being read as town but this seemed like a totes arbitrary reason to call me town/get on my good side and this worries me.
Its true, no one reads what the hell I post.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 557, Shadoweh wrote:...Really. That's your problem? I'm not going to search for games where the town PR's flipped blue instead of green for you, you know they exist, and from my first comment on him I obviously don't think blue is the natural fucking color for Town. So you're voting me because you think I'm stupid. Screw you.
I know people do it, the ones from the team liquid forums mostly. Its clearly not plausible in -this- game though.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Let me put it another way. When you see someone's name in a different color on the votecounts, what is your first assumption?
Even in Faraday's games I don't think there's been a 'You show up differently' power before.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Post by chamber »

I'm assuming its just a throw away joke about thor being a smurf. It could have a deeper meaning in identifying nero as the user of some other very clearly thor themed ability as a means of nurfing it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

:V Yes, it does appear to be a throwaway joke about Thor being a smurf, that is even something I said earlier.
God damn it chamber, will you at least reread my own posts to see I already had this thought process days ago?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 562, Shadoweh wrote::V Yes, it does appear to be a throwaway joke about Thor being a smurf, that is even something I said earlier.
God damn it chamber, will you at least reread my own posts to see I already had this thought process days ago?
And? That doesn't address the flaw in your newer thought process.
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Post by Tim Howard »

Is this really a conducive conversation to be happening? Shadoweh, does Nero Cain strike you as scum right now?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't really think so, but chamber is insisting I scumslipped so. Maybe there's a unicorn to be found too.
I think this stopped being about my opinion on Nero awhile ago but the entire argument is about why I'm townreading him.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:41 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 550, xRECKONERx wrote:why is me ignoring UT bad unless you think he's scum?

I've ignored a significant portion of the playerlist, why are you focusing on my ignoring of UT so much?
Reck: I VOTE ZDENEK btw UT is scum
Sixty: Zdenek is more likely to be Town. Wanna vote UT instead?
Reck: sure
Sixty: *votes UT*
Reck: *complains about some other totally irrelevant thing instead of actually trying to get things done E.G. LIKE VOTE UT*
Sixty: lol vote Reck
Reck: b'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw but at least I have another person to engage in a rather meaningless one-on-one over some flimsy point

It doesn't even matter at this point if UT is scum (which is not unlikely considering he
actually tried to say we and Cerulean are scum together
in 285) because you just showed you're only in this to take up space and defend yourself where necessary.
Reck 524 wrote:tierce/vi, question:

do u know ur not actually a dog?
Y-Y-Y-You CAYAN'T stop woofin' 'bout me
Barkin' 'bout me
Sniffin' 'bout me
You CAYAN'T stop woofin' at me
So get out of my way!

----

Plum's posts don't get her off the scum list. Nobody Special is probably Town; kindly amuse me by voting someone else, but with
feeling
this time.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:19 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1, VC 20
Tim Howard - (4):
Shadoweh, Zdenek, Untrod Tripod, Katsuki
Cerulean - (1):
Venmar
Sixty - (1):
kanyeknowsbest
Katsuki - (2):
sangres, Flipping Awesome
Venmar - (1):
Nero Cain

Shadoweh - (3):
ChannelDelibird, chamber, Cerulean
Zdenek - (2):
Tim Howard, xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - (2):
Sixty, Lady Lambdadelta
Nobody Special - (1):
Plum
Plum - (1):
Nobody Special

Not voting - (0):
---

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:20 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Flipping Awesome has probably fallen asleep.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Tim Howard »

In post 566, Sixty wrote:Reck: I VOTE ZDENEK btw UT is scum
Reck: *complains about some other totally irrelevant thing instead of actually trying to get things done E.G. LIKE VOTE UT*
Reck: b'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw but at least I have another person to engage in a rather meaningless one-on-one over some flimsy point

It doesn't even matter at this point if UT is scum (which is not unlikely considering he actually tried to say we and Cerulean are scum together in 285) because you just showed you're only in this to take up space and defend yourself where necessary.
Is this intended to be a case / reason for your vote? Because I am pretty sure it's not one even a little bit.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm pretty sure Sixty is professionally derpy. like, if there was a professional derping league they'd be 3 time league champions. and also I'm starting to rethink my Tim read.

BACK TO THIS

unvote vote Venmar
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 564, Tim Howard wrote:Is this really a conducive conversation to be happening? Shadoweh, does Nero Cain strike you as scum right now?
This is the FIRST townish post from this slot. I feel better about letting it live another day now.

-Nobody Special
....what?

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 554, Shadoweh wrote:I'm comparing Reck's Day 1 from FoG to this one (use the meta you know etc.) and he was alot more aggressive, both with votes and just bothering people. I'd be pointing out UT in particular regarding you too, specifically, you were calling out his reasoning for TH's persecution complex while.. voting for Tim Howard. Considering the way you were voting what came out of place in FoG, if you thought UT was using scummy reasoning earlier I think you would have voted him, and you implied you thought he was scummy? ("I'd compromise all over him" isn't exactly the most serious statement..) I guess I'm basically asking what your opinion is on him, besides someone Sixty thinks is your scumbuddy.
What the hell is FoG?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

And I don't really have a solid read on UT. I think every time I've played with him I end up thinking he's scummy and going after him Day 1. I'm trying to just kind of stumble my way through Day 1 by yelling at the things that move near me and hoping I'm right.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 566, Sixty wrote:
In post 550, xRECKONERx wrote:why is me ignoring UT bad unless you think he's scum?

Reck: I VOTE ZDENEK btw UT is scum
First off, I believe I said I'd "compromise" on UT, which does not mean voting him now. Compromise lynches are a much, much later in Day 1 affair.

Second off, I never said UT was scum. I disagreed with two things:
1) UT implied the two heads of Tim Howard sat down in their scum-hydra-QT and decided, "Hey, I know! I'll be the good cop, you be the bad cop! It'll make people feel guilty about voting us!" which is not an actual conversation I think a hydra has ever had, ever, in the history of the game of mafia.
2) UT calls Zdenek's votes "well explained" which is just false.

Did you know you can disagree with someone without thinking they are scum? I know, I know --
shocking
revelation! I even said, in the post where I voted Zdenek, that UT was just talking out of his ass. He does this. I honestly don't think UT pays very much attention to the games he's in, like me. He just kind of bullshits his way through until something big happens. I don't think it's alignment indicative. He could still be scum. He could still be town. My disagreement with him is completely null on his alignment, but thanks for putting words in my mouth (I mean for fuck's sake I never even called him scummy).

Third off, can you explain how engaging people who go after me or who catch my eye in one-on-one conversation is meaningless? I mean, I think your adjectives are pretty and everything, but they kind of fall flat. Why is me gaining reads meaningless? What is it that makes my points "flimsy" over anything else that is being discussed (like the fucking color of the vote counts)? Or are you just being elitist pricks and trying to be condescending because you're Tierce/Vi?
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”