MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:14 am

Post by MrZepher »

LOL mine and zed's interaction was more than just a no post. please.
or something like that....
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 1325, MrZepher wrote:LOL mine and zed's interaction was more than just a no post. please.
what is this in reference to?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1325, MrZepher wrote:LOL mine and zed's interaction was more than just a no post. please.
Zed you say?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Actually I am confusing venmar and zed, nevermind.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:24 am

Post by ika »

In post 1319, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1318, ika wrote:
In post 1309, Zdenek wrote:Ika, can you walk me through your change of read on BnB?
I was never fully town reading him to begin with? I never full town read someone unless its mod-confirmed (ie bro), i may give someone a strong town stance but i alwasy keep in the back of my mind that they can be scum. I have played many games where i would stong read someone town and come end of it they would be scum. I am usally not swayed by people opinions unless they are confirmed town. We still have plenty of time to sort things out.
I jsut find it stupid that hes disregarding everyone who is "misreading" him. I want to work with him but if hes just gonna be like this i have no incline to even talk to him.

Anything else?
1)none of this tells me whether you remotely think he is scum cos it kind of reads as you think he is town (wanting to work with him) but you don't like their playstyle. so why are you voting them?

2)also that post looks like you are giving yourself a lot of room to hedge on your reads.
1) do i thikn he scum? no, his ability to not cooperate is why im voting him to tell him to shut up and work
do i want o lynch him? not nessacarly, but if hes going to just be agro about everything then i will be more then happy to lynch him.

2) would you like my read list? i can give it to you after night shift. the post implies that but i do have a good amount of reads on players.

one rule: you give me yours then
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:29 am

Post by ika »

In post 1323, Infinite Jesters wrote: I don't like brian's ready offer to lynch bird people to help serene out when if serene is a lyncher that would confirm bird people as town. <--- why would you want to help a lyncher.
how do you know the lynchers target is town? I looked up on the wiki and the target is either alignment
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:39 am

Post by MrZepher »

Infinite Jesters wrote:
what is this in reference to?
you mean what am i responding to or the series of events I'm referring to?

i never said anything about venmar before Sven brought it up, so I was confused.
I just assumed that Sven meant to say Zdenek since that's who I mentioned in the original post.

the interaction i'm referring to is this one
Zdenek #1267
which actually starts a little further up (1261 I think).
or something like that....
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

But that exchange only focuses on wether you should have BnB as conf town or not, I dont understand how you end up voting him.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Serene2 »

MORE B&B VOATS PLZ

2 LYNCHES 2 SCUM DOWN CHALLENGE

COME ON EVERYBODY WE CAN DO IT
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 am

Post by ika »

In post 1333, Serene2 wrote:MORE B&B VOATS PLZ

do you still claim lyncher?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Stop doing this.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1335, Svenskt Stål wrote:

Stop doing this.
forgive dgb, shes not getting any younger and she wants the lynch to go through before her time comes to go into the light

personally I'm willing to lynch anyone on Kurmometer II from Aronis on up

the further up the list, the better
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1334, ika wrote:

why would you even ask this?

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1337, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1334, ika wrote:

why would you even ask this?
answer the question. i love a 20 question game, but not now.

do you still stand by your lyncher claim? yes or no?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1338, ika wrote:do you still stand by your lyncher claim? yes or no?
i don't recall retracting that claim

aaaand i'm definitely working to lynch B&B

makes your question kinda pointless

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1339, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1338, ika wrote:do you still stand by your lyncher claim? yes or no?
i don't recall retracting that claim

aaaand i'm definitely working to lynch B&B

makes your question kinda pointless
on the contary, the question had an intention of answering many things and now that you answered it, im satified with what my conclusion.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by AGar »

Dry-Fit starts off with "helpful" nuggets of "We should lynch from Night shift." Whatever.
Next post is a twofer - starts with hypocritical point about "trying too hard to say protown things" and then completely contradicts his first post and votes for Zepher.
Vote shifts a bit without actually putting effort into his Zepher vote, but it's "not doing much." Again, doesn't support his vote there either,
Generally wastes time, casts weak suspicion on LD without committing to a read.
After LD's claim, immediately just buys in and comments nothing on Zoraster, nothing about trying to figure out possible buddies, etc. Just moves on like nothing is going on. Calls Zor "confirmed scum" but fails to vote him.
Towards the end of the shift he's casting feint suspicions but yet hisvote is still parked on Aronis, who he has not mentioned once since he made said vote.

This is scum.
Lynch it with fervor.

You're welcome.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1323, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't like brian's ready offer to lynch bird people to help serene out when if serene is a lyncher that would confirm bird people as town. <--- why would you want to help a lyncher.
I believe that if Serene is either a lyncher/usurper, that he's probably a lyncher. It has to do with the way they just tunnel on their target and say that if we get them lynched, we'll get both of them out of our hair. I don't actually know how usurpers work, but I'd assume they'd still have to play the game out as if they were scum.

I'm also working under the assumption that a lyncher is a role that jointly wins with the winning faction. So as long as they're a lyncher (3rd party), I don't mind working with Serene as long as:
1) It doesn't impede my wincon.
2) They find me scum, which actually helps me with my wincon. This hydra also seems willing to work with me.
3) I don't have to read 10+ pages of biased BnB tunnel every time I open this thread.
4) They turn their focus towards a town-motivated one.

It's a win-win situation for me. And I think there's a way for everyone to be happy (well, except for the scumteam and BnB).

There are three capable town players in that hydra. Not one, not two, THREE! And I'd rather have them help us towards a town wincon as long as I believe there's a way everyone can profit.

Also, I will not be entertaining a lynch on BnB without a valid scumread on them as long as the threat of losing is still a major concern to me.

I mean. Seriously. Kuribo even drew me a pretty map. Look at how much work he put into that thing. It's so adorable!

@Kuribo: I still think Mollie is very likely to be town. If BnB is scum, she's probably just misreading them.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I mean. Just that map alone makes me think not scum.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Kuribo: Can you explain your Zdenek and Reck reads? I don't need an essay.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by ika »

UNVOTE:

[/vote]Serene2VOTE:

i want to lynch this today after looking back. i noticed sevral inconsitency
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: serene2

stpid mess up
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1345, ika wrote:UNVOTE:

[/vote]Serene2VOTE:

i want to lynch this today after looking back. i noticed sevral inconsitency
You want to point them out? Like, this isn't reaction fishing. This is "I'm voting. Reasons are X. Not explaining X."
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1344, Brian Skies wrote:@Kuribo: Can you explain your Zdenek and Reck reads? I don't need an essay.
I like Zed's most recent posting, it feels like he's actually scum hunting.

Reck is lazy as shit here. I feel like it's the type of laziness that comes with having a town role PM. Plus this is a really strong statement for scum to make:
In post 474, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm a confirmable town role so I don't really give a fuck if you want to waste your time coming after me.

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Hey Ika Im feeling pissed off for reasons Im not allowed to discuss but talking to you is actually relatively better than continuing doing things that piss me off EVEN MORE, so I have a gift for you:
Spoiler:
Ika
- neon green. Because if Im being completely honest, hes prolly town but hes upsetting me with all this nonsense RQs on Day fing 2 so he gets to be an annoying color that is still town.

Jesters/Sven thing
- Bathroom all blue/green color. Cause I dont really care to lynch them ever. That could change I guess, but I just dont see that being the optimal play if there IS scum in there and I have a really strong townread on mollie and a "ok sure I guess you are town" read on Sven so Im pretty uninterested in lynching this. Town, but its an off color because its a lover four-gy.

Serene
- fuck if I know. I doubt they are actually a lyncher for pure outguess-the-mod reasons and other reasons. Could be scum. The fakeclaim was opportunistic and they took it back when it was clearly not going anywhere. There push on Jordan was bad. Push on us is bad. But that isnt really scummy of them so DUNNO. I actually dislike there vote on us less than some of the others (stay tuned!).

Venmar
- mafia aligned. This is not Venny's town game. This is not Venny working with people. This is not Venny showing interest in things in a townie way or trying to solve the game. His push on us is scum-motivated, thinly veiled with OMGUS. I don't reallysee much outside of his opening few posts that I actually like from him and his push on us is SO BAD. And it was clear he wanted to go that way ever since I put him on my pet scumteam. HES SCUM. SUCK IT VENMAR.

Agar -
Eeeehhhh????? Hes voting scum so he can be a weird neon greenish color that looks like vomit and town at the same time.

Zepher
- Town. I think. IDK, hes actually said something that are probably just too wrong to come from scum, so town \o/.

Zdenek -
orange because foxes are orange. And carrots. And sometimes despite what your mother says, carrots will stab you in your sleep. While I hate to agree with mastin who is one of the people PISSING ME OFF ATM, mastin's right. Zdenek simply doesnt feel town. So call it burden of proficiency. Call it that I dislike him cheerleading our wagon despite not being on it. Call it maybe Titus WAS onto something about early Zoraster votes having a scum in it. His push on us is bad and his posting feels forced.

Jordan (did he flake out or what?)
- town, jesus. Who thinks this troll is scum, go join a newbie game.

Brian -
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”