MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 513, Cerulean wrote:he started that whole thing up with zdenek about the framer yesterday and now I'm not so sure.
That does not make me feel good about him, but I'm biased.
In post 513, Cerulean wrote:Also did noone seriously but me have a problem with Kanye's first post?
People saying that they're not reading bits of the thread seems like pretty standard stuff to me.

Venmar's responses to suspicions are horrible.

Plum's vote on NS is pathetic - I mean there are actually scummy things she could be looking into.
In post 553, Plum wrote:I remember you, but I don't have a strong, clear, distinct memory of your baseline Mafia personality. Not playing with you and playing little Mafia for ~2 years contributes to that sort of thing. I have a vague, general feeling that some of what spurred my vote may be baseline/personality stuff, if you're asking. The issues thus far that the Town needs to deal with regarding you are also not, if the problems are generalized a bit, really truly unique to you. I decided to go for it anyway.
What are these problems you are trying to root out?
In post 554, Shadoweh wrote:D.O.N.T
??

Sixty look legit.
In post 571, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 564, Tim Howard wrote:Is this really a conducive conversation to be happening? Shadoweh, does Nero Cain strike you as scum right now?
This is the FIRST townish post from this slot. I feel better about letting it live another day now.

-Nobody Special
Doesn't it bother you that they completely ignored that blue is not really a reasonable color to guess for town prs, and that they took steps to shut down the conversation about that by asking Shadow about her read on Nero, which is basically irrelevant to that point? To me it just seems like their focus is off.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1, VC 21
Tim Howard - (3):
Shadoweh, Zdenek, Katsuki
Cerulean - (1):
Venmar
Sixty - (1):
kanyeknowsbest
Katsuki - (2):
sangres, Flipping Awesome
Venmar - (2):
Nero Cain
, Untrod Tripod
Shadoweh - (3):
ChannelDelibird, chamber, Cerulean
Zdenek - (2):
Tim Howard, xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - (2):
Sixty, Lady Lambdadelta
Nobody Special - (1):
Plum
Plum - (1):
Nobody Special

Not voting - (0):
---

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 575, Zdenek wrote: Venmar's responses to suspicions are horrible.
or you just dont understand how i play, or the meaning behind the shit i am saying

curelean should be the lynch today guys?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Sixty »

@Venmar
In post 577, Venmar wrote:curelean should be the lynch today guys?
Not happening. Move your vote.

---

@Reck

First, about compromises - Your vote's on someone who we're pretty sure is Town, and equally importantly his wagon isn't going anywhere. Now seems like a pretty good time to compromise. If you don't like the word "compromise" for it, "be at all effective as Town" gets the message across.

But about UT. You accused UT of not reading the game with this incredulous "you can't actually believe this" tone and said you'd compromise "all over" him and made posts like this
Reck 423 wrote:but I feel slimier being on this wagon with Nobody Special and Untrod "Talk Out Of My Ass" Tripod and Shadoweh.

VOTE someone unrelated to all of those people, immediately motivated by his lolroleclaim
and now you're saying "nah he always does this" and saying you're completely null on his alignment. That's quite a backpedal.

We can talk about how attempting to engage with easy targets only about setup speculation and lolroles is pretty easy for scum to do but that would get into a conversation about how your follow-up to this alleged suspicion on Shadoweh was basically a set of personal attacks and attempting to gotcha! your way into a scumslip.

I am curious about one thing, though.
Reck 411 wrote:mmm let's talk about this kats wagon tho
Sure, let's. What about it?

---

What UT posted:
UT 570 wrote:I'm pretty sure Sixty is professionally derpy. like, if there was a professional derping league they'd be 3 time league champions. and also I'm starting to rethink my Tim read.

BACK TO THIS

unvote vote Venmar
What I read:
I'm pretty sure I can't accuse Sixty of being scum, but dumb is pretty easy to do. Also my Tim Howard vote is becoming inconvenient.

NEXT EASY TOWNIE

unvote vote venmar
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

man you need to get your eyes checked then
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Prodding ChannelDelibird
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Sixty »

We interrupt your daily woof to point this out--Subject: Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 1 Begins!
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Flipping Awesome has probably fallen asleep.
???

I initially thought this was Faraday being funny about a prod, but they posted yesterday, this makes no sense.

You two--please post within the next 24 hours if you can.

HEY
LISTEN
WAKE UP
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Huh, could have sworn I'd posted more recently. Might be quite busy tomorrow but I'll do what I can ASAP.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Agree with Zdenek that Plum's NS vote seems kinda lazy and dull but her 542, I thiiiink, leans town.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:12 pm

If I were going to leave the Shadoweh wagon (which I might, depending on how things go when I have time to read more thoroughly), it would be for the Reck wagon.
#greenshirtthursdays
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

In post 581, Sixty wrote:We interrupt your daily woof to point this out--Subject: Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 1 Begins!
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Flipping Awesome has probably fallen asleep.
???

I initially thought this was Faraday being funny about a prod, but they posted yesterday, this makes no sense.

You two--please post within the next 24 hours if you can.

HEY
LISTEN
WAKE UP
zzzzzz...

ZZZZZZZ...

:jerks awake:

Yeah, no, we weren't prodded. We just fall asleep sometimes. :oops:

We'll be around synching and all tonight, but in the meantime, someone asked if I'd played with Katsuki before. Yes, in Anything Goes, and while I paid more attention to mastin in that hydra (where they were scum) nothing here is inconsistent with scum-Katsuki, so I'm not inclined to ignore his lack of scum hunting. I also recall him being more relevantly engaged under an alt in Mini 1551, so I believe in his ability to play in such a way as town.

Elsewhere Zdenek is becoming a stronger town read for me, and I still don't get good vibes from Venmar. I'll read more closely tonight in the hopes of being more useful.

--PA
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 544, Venmar wrote:also everything you said about me =/= scum, being "wrong" (which, lol, i still don't think I was) isn't a scumtell
What's the pro-town motivation in miscategorizing the Kats lynch?

I have a town read on Kats
I have kats town meta that suggest its town
I have a scumread on a player voting kat

The seem like the only pro-town reasoning for you to be against a kats lynch and you had none of these so....poo-pooing away a lynch 'cause its a "policy lynch" despite no one even calling it a policy lynch or voting kat 'cause we don't like it.
In post 554, Shadoweh wrote:Nero, you do remember you said "I'm your friendly IC" in your first post, right? Whether he would have actually succeeded in bluffing it despite being the wrong color is irrelevant, because he didn't try, and I thought that was town. Arbitrary is alot easier then trying to read your posting style for me, because I kind of hate your posts.
Yes. I said "I'm your friendly IC." but that's like only 30% of my post
In post 67, Nero Cain wrote:Hello everyone. I'm your friendly IC.
This is my first time ICing and I'll try my hardest to teach ya'll the best I know how. Feel free to ask any questions. Sometime later today/tonight I plan on getting up a lengthy post about the game of mafia but for now I'm interested in ya'lls previous experiences with mafia. Do you play on another site? etc.
but the context of that should have suggested that I wasn't claiming IC as in inno child. + the blue name thing-nerotown seems super dense.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Katsuki »

WTF
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REAL NERO?!?

CONFESS
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What's different?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Katsuki »

EVERYTHING
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 586, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 544, Venmar wrote:also everything you said about me =/= scum, being "wrong" (which, lol, i still don't think I was) isn't a scumtell
What's the pro-town motivation in miscategorizing the Kats lynch?

I have a town read on Kats
I have kats town meta that suggest its town
I have a scumread on a player voting kat

The seem like the only pro-town reasoning for you to be against a kats lynch and you had none of these so....poo-pooing away a lynch 'cause its a "policy lynch" despite no one even calling it a policy lynch or voting kat 'cause we don't like it.
Listen, I evaluated it as a policy lynch because:
In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:says the piece of lynchbait that's going to lurk all game.
Here you call Katsuki lynchbait for being likely to lurk?
In post 120, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 109, Katsuki wrote:WHO THE FUCK
POSTS FULL READ LISTS
ON PG FUCKING FOUR
someone that's not a useless troll.
Here you insult him for "being a useless troll."
In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:fuck a no lynch, lets kill this.
vote:Katsuki
And.. this is where you vote Katsuki. Okay, so how do you expect me to deduce you are voting Katsuki for anything but him possibly lurking or being a troll? This kind of matches my skimmed evaluation of you voting him for being annoying, and these reasons you said seem to fit criteria for a policy lynch. Okay.. well lets see what else you said after the vote?
In post 300, Nero Cain wrote:this game is pretty boring so far. Kat having no content and instead just screaming and yelling would make for an excellent day 1 lynch. Would not be surprised if Nacho was bussin here.

moar kat votes plox.
Sounds like lynching Kat just for being annoying to me?
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:Kats has done like jack shit so I feel that's self explanatory.
Good job Nero.

SO HOW THE FUCK, AM I SUPPOSED TO COME TO THIS, GAY, FAKE, FUCKING CONCLUSION:
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:Other than the unreasonable snarky attitude he's flat out wrong. Sangres voted Kats in 174 and then in 216 heavily implies that she does not like Kat's reaction. My vote on Kats in 201 is 'cause well its not doing anything at all and how the hell can you have a town read on that beyond meta? + I know that Nacho busses and I'm perfectly fine with lynching their buddy. LLD's vote came after Kats reaction so I assumed it was for that but I mean saying "oh you guys are lynching Kat for being Kat and also policy" is defending Kat while not having a town read seem totes scum-motivated.
HOW AM I WRONGLY DISCATEGORIZING YOUR FUCKING GODAWFUL PEICE OF SHIT VOTE WHEN YOU SEEM TO HAVE VOTED KATSUKI EXACTLY FOR THE REASONS I SUSPECTED? GO. DIE.

holy fuck

im done

im done

vote: nero cain

learn to play this fucking game

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Venmar »

nero can take his contradictory, fake ass somewhere else

Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 590, Venmar wrote:SO HOW THE FUCK, AM I SUPPOSED TO COME TO THIS, GAY, FAKE, FUCKING CONCLUSION
Let's calm down with the slurs, shall we?

Playing bad != being scum, while we are at it. Take off the :justice: hat and vote actual scum.

Like Reck!
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You two don't know me well enough to pick me, what is this. <_<
Also, I'm not going to talk about this blue name thing anymore, it's making me disgusted with bullshit semantics. I keep putting a remark here to follow that up but they all sound really bitter and snarky so I'm just going to leave them deleted.

There's alot of rage in this game. <.< You should probs not vote Nero for you being angry at him, it's hypocritical considering the comments about Katsuki policy. You don't seem like you think he's scum man, stop voting him. :/

I don't.. think... Reck actually has a scum read on me? Did he say that somewhere besides the 'slimey wagon' part? He's not treating me like someone he's suspicious of anyways, and I think it would have been easy to vote me earlier if he was faking a scum read. I'm kind of having an Everyone Looks Town crisis and I have no idea how to snap out of it.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 578, Sixty wrote:We can talk about how attempting to engage with easy targets only about setup speculation and lolroles is pretty easy for scum to do but that would get into a conversation about how your follow-up to this alleged suspicion on Shadoweh was basically a set of personal attacks and attempting to gotcha! your way into a scumslip.
whaaaaat

no she was just bein a cunt
green shirt thursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

like. I really don't get this at all.

Tierce knows how to play mafia. Vi knows how to play mafia. Why is it that their hydra can't? And is using some weird dog fursona.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 575, Zdenek wrote:
In post 513, Cerulean wrote:Also did noone seriously but me have a problem with Kanye's first post?
People saying that they're not reading bits of the thread seems like pretty standard stuff to me.
But iirc Kanye gets his best reads from the first few pages of the game. Empire says that he thought it was just MattP, but I'm pretty sure it's Kanye too. In the Wizards game, this bothered me too and I let it go, but I'm pretty sure this just isn't ordinary for kanye.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ittts bc theyre not godo theyir names r just pretty
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

that wa s at ut im gointo to get water abecause i think ill puke
green shirt thursdays
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 595, Untrod Tripod wrote:like. I really don't get this at all.

Tierce knows how to play mafia. Vi knows how to play mafia. Why is it that their hydra can't? And is using some weird dog fursona.
Is there anything wrong with them using that persona~?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”