Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

lynching serene would kind of resolve the lynchee/usurper dichotomy or am I mistaken

need I remind every1 that it crossed my mind that serene and bird people might both be scum. I can't tell
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't know. Now that I know how your wincon changes, I'm less averse to lynching you. Looks more likely to be a scum fakeclaim.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Serene2 »

i mean let's be real for a second, mollie, your read on me early on was what? that i was too calm? fuck that

people bitching and complaining that i'm not yelling enough is one of the biggest reasons i retired, i got SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of people scum reading me if i'm not yelling endlessly

i was a god damn treestump in POTUS mafia. you know how much screaming i did? exactly zero.

you can't read me for shit, and i get tired of you pretending that you can. same goes for AP.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1417, BirdAndBeast wrote:Serene town makes me scum because... ?
I wouldnt expect them to be tunnling you out of pure hatred, also if they are town and they went this far to try to get your lynch done, i would be more inclinced to think that they have a guilty on you or something. I would at least want a role claim from you
In post 1418, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1416, ika wrote:The bolded part is what i dont have that you do, pitty.
I like to imagine myself as a very kind and understanding person.
At least when I'm not throwing F-bombs everywhere in a game thread.
I am too, however its also a great weakness, sometimes to get things dones is to throw the f-bomb and yell.

p-edit: you already stated you will powerfuck the scum team, if you like i can go grab the quote

pedit2: do you stand by the "you leave game outright"? cause if not i will polcy lynch your ass

pedits3: thats also what im sipulating, a mass bussing in progress. but if serene is willing to stand by the "removed from game" part, im willing to go with it
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Wait. Nevermind. You could just NK BnB and go on your merry way. So it makes less sense as a scum fakeclaim.

I only got 10 minutes left before they kick me out of the computer lab so I'm just gonna sort it out later.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1426, Brian Skies wrote:I don't know. Now that I know how your wincon changes, I'm less averse to lynching you. Looks more likely to be a scum fakeclaim.

nah, i wouldn't claim a non-visiting role without knowing if there were a tracker / watcher / etc etc etc

but people just whine and complain about WIFOM when i point that out
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1428, ika wrote:
I wouldnt expect them to be tunnling you out of pure hatred, also if they are town and they went this far to try to get your lynch done, i would be more inclinced to think that they have a guilty on you or something. I would at least want a role claim from you
In post 1418, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1416, ika wrote:The bolded part is what i dont have that you do, pitty.
I like to imagine myself as a very kind and understanding person.
At least when I'm not throwing F-bombs everywhere in a game thread.
I am too, however its also a great weakness, sometimes to get things dones is to throw the f-bomb and yell.

p-edit: you already stated you will powerfuck the scum team, if you like i can go grab the quote

pedit2: do you stand by the "you leave game outright"? cause if not i will polcy lynch your ass

pedits3: thats also what im sipulating, a mass bussing in progress. but if serene is willing to stand by the "removed from game" part, im willing to go with it

how many times do you want me to repeat it

IF B&B GETS LYNCHED I FULFILL MY WINCON AND LEAVE THE GAME

feel free to lynch me if that doesn't happen

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1428, ika wrote:do you stand by the "you leave game outright"?
I think the wincon only changes if BnB dies by means other than a lynch.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1429, Brian Skies wrote:You could just NK BnB and go on your merry way.
shit i didnt even think of that

brb submitting NK

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1426, Brian Skies wrote:I don't know. Now that I know how your wincon changes, I'm less averse to lynching you. Looks more likely to be a scum fakeclaim.
Brian from wiki:

Mods have differing policies in regard to what happens if a Lynchee is nightkilled: the Lyncher may gain the pro-Town Win Condition, may become a Survivor, may change their Lynchee to whoever made that kill, or may win as if that player had gotten lynched.
This decision is made based on game balance and role mechanics. However, the third option is a poor one from a balance perspective - the Lyncher in that position can simply claim Watcher with an incriminating result on that player. Since the player that killed the previous Lynchee is more than likely scum, everyone wins (except the scum).

the bolded...

pedit: if you will stand by that then thats good enough for me to settle this matter for now, however i still want to hear from night shift

pedit2: lol
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Serene2 »

shift change in 4 minutes

the fact that B&B HASN'T been NK'd worries me, either they really are scum or else my reads are incredibly bad this game and scum don't see me as a threat (scum could just NK them and let me take the fall for it, thus removing five strong players from the game)

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 pm

In post 1427, Serene2 wrote:i mean let's be real for a second, mollie, your read on me early on was what? that i was too calm? fuck that

people bitching and complaining that i'm not yelling enough is one of the biggest reasons i retired, i got SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of people scum reading me if i'm not yelling endlessly

i was a god damn treestump in POTUS mafia. you know how much screaming i did? exactly zero.

you can't read me for shit, and i get tired of you pretending that you can. same goes for AP.
erm...I was not the 1 who said you were scum for not screaming loud enough :/

mebbe I can't meta you worth shit

mebbe I am just going by what you have done this game.

which is shit.

unless you now want to claim townie lol
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

orrrrrr option 3, they're perfectly fine letting the shitstorm play its course and figure town will help them lynch

i'm gonna be thinking this over during the night shift

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1436, Infinite Jesters wrote:which is shit.

actually i've been working my ass off this game, it's DGB and FakeGod that have barely been around :-/

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1428, ika wrote:
I wouldnt expect them to be tunnling you out of pure hatred, it
Lololol ika. U funny
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:58 pm

grrr...

serene is scumclaiming omg
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1439, BirdAndBeast wrote:Lololol ika. U funny

fuck you, AP, just because I dislike you doesn't mean i'd play against my wincon

watching you die is LITERALLY my wincon

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1440, Infinite Jesters wrote:grrr...

serene is scumclaiming omg

give me a break man, i've worked 3 double shifts in a week and i've been fighting a migraine all day

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:00 pm

IT HAS CROSSED MY MIND THAT BIRD PEOPLE AND SERENE WERE XBUSSING
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by ika »

night shift: you got work cut out...
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1443, Infinite Jesters wrote:IT HAS CROSSED MY MIND THAT BIRD PEOPLE AND SERENE WERE XBUSSING

shhhhhhhhh dont go there

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm

CAN WE PLZ LYNCH SERENE NOW
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1443, Infinite Jesters wrote:IT HAS CROSSED MY MIND THAT BIRD PEOPLE AND SERENE WERE XBUSSING
And someone figures out my irking suspcsion...
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

If you're relying on the night shift to sort shit out, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Although, it seems to me that we typically create a bunch of noise and they actually find scum. So....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1448, Brian Skies wrote:If you're relying on the night shift to sort shit out, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Although, it seems to me that we typically create a bunch of noise and they actually find scum. So....
The very least i want from them is imput on the stuff and who they thing is town and who is scum form our shift. if they want to have a huge shit stonrm like us then they can

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”