MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Okay shadowed you're right. I totally didn't ask you to explain your thought process and told you what it looked like from my point of view. I'm totally the one that told you to suck my balls for literally no reason whatsoever. that was totally me. You're right. I'm wrong.

I'm also fucking done.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Do you just not understand that's what you've done here or something? I'm saying this equally to all four (2.5 slots) of you here. The only people who imo are playing the game want to lynch me for reasons I cannot come close to understanding, nothing else is happening, and there is apparently nothing on this earth that can make you change your mind OR make you realize how genuinely upset this is making me. So no, I am not going to be a rational person anytime soon, so I don't want to talk to you.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Why would it be making you upset that I'm trying to figure out your thought process so that I can figure out your alignment and see where you were coming from with that???

Like I can't understand your reaction to me at all??? Or your bloody attitude period.

But WHATEVER. I've had it up to *-* with the damn hostility and condescension in games lately and your attitude coupled with sixty's is fucking atrocious and I"m done. Empire is taking this from here on out. I just don't have it in me to deal with this fucking bullshit anymore. So cuss him out. I'm over it.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

I'm still catching up and refreshing the last page, but Tammy, please don't leave. Shadoweh, take a breath and chill out. Here's something that would cheer you up: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbFfIoRGGsc[/youtube]

I don't have a read on UT yet. He somewhat feels town but that's just gut. I wanted your opinion because I was following the Reckoning where a ton of people were reading him as scum but you read him as town and weak neighborized him so I thought your insight would help either solidify that read or make me reset. But, I'll wait.

~ F-16
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:18 pm

In post 703, Flipping Awesome wrote:I'm still catching up and refreshing the last page, but Tammy, please don't leave. Shadoweh, take a breath and chill out. Here's something that would cheer you up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbFfIoRGGsc

I don't have a read on UT yet. He somewhat feels town but that's just gut. I wanted your opinion because I was following the Reckoning where a ton of people were reading him as scum but you read him as town and weak neighborized him so I thought your insight would help either solidify that read or make me reset. But, I'll wait.

~ F-16
Clearly, I'm bad at posting videos.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by chamber »

Taking a break from the site.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Okay, here are some games I intend to read (mostly for own reference
and Empire's if he's feeling masochistic enough to read them
).

1) ChannelDelibird

TOWN: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Mini 1501: We're on a Boat, Mini 1532: Mac's Mini Normal
SCUM: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

2) Katsuki

TOWN: Mini 1543: Natirasha's On Parole, Dark Age of the Law Mafia, Red Wine Mafia, (another town game that I'll link later)
SCUM: Mini 1518: Death Note Mafia, Anything Goes Mafia

3) Venmar

TOWN: Micro 260: The X-Men, Mini 1526: OC Remix
SCUM: Micro 53: Minimalist Mafia

4) Shadoweh

TOWN: /in-vitational 12: Mafia in #yoloville, A uPick of Ice and Fire
SCUM: The Fall of Gondolin, Mini 1489: VisCon: Murder in Wingate Mansion

5) Plum

TOWN: Mini 1537: Attack on Titan, Mini 1538: Powerful Wizards
SCUM: Mini 1501: We're on a Boat

The first Harry Potter game had Penguin and CDB as scumbuddies. I read it a few months ago. The second Harry Potter game had all of me, Penguin and CDB as town and he was fairly obvious town there. BUT, I was more confident in my read there than I am here. The other town games were ones that I followed but want to go back and re-read. Assuming we solidify our read on CDB, we are willing to take his word on Nexus/Quadz for D1. Katsuki is a more major project and I've played a few games with him and spectated others so I'll figure out where I stand after looking through these games.
@ Ffery
, I am looking forward to discussing his meta too. I see you played a lot of games with him. You said you were waiting for Nacho but I'd like to hear your thoughts as well. Why wait for Nacho? Penguin's played games with him as well so that'll be a nice discussion. I am linking Venmar's Micro 53 mostly because I want to read Empire's case and Penguin was in the X-Men Micro. Also, interesting thing about Shadoweh is that she is somewhat dominating? as scum. See Fall of Gondolin where Tierce and Shadoweh basically directed the town in the initial phases. I'd like to hear your thoughts about that game as well Tierce, I was following it. I haven't played with Shadoweh before but Penguin was in the invitational game. Penguin found Plum scummy but I'm not sure. I was in Attack of Titan as scum when she was town and read the On a Boat game.

---

On our other reads, we still feel good about Cerulean, LLD, Sangres although with a few paranoid moments about Sangres. I feel great about Zdenek and Nero Cain and but Penguin has reservations so we're taking more of a wait and see approach and maybe meta-dive if it comes to that. I'd like to hear as many opinions as I can about these two players.

I am trusting CDB's read of Tim Howard pending a CDB meta-dive and Tammy's read on UT for D1. I think Sixty is town because Empire says they are basically. That leaves Chamber, NS, Kanye, and Reck. All null for now and will probably get to them once they deliver more content.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 pm

In post 517, Sixty wrote:
Lynch All These People
Nero Cain (but I haven't really been reading Nero Cain's posts ITT)
Can you elaborate on this?
~ F-16
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by Katsuki »

PEOPLE TRYING TO META
CUPCAKE
OF ALL PEOPLE??

THIS SHOULD BE FUN TO WATCH
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by Zdenek »

If you want to think that Shadoweh is scum for making up the silly reason for thinking that Nero Cain seems townie for not trying to pretend to be an innocent child, that's okay with me, but I'm pretty sure this she might be scum for - forgetting that red is the town color because she thought that Nero Cain might have been able to claim to be an IC because his name is blue, after she commented that he's a Smurf - is preposterous.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 636, Venmar wrote:
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really have much of a case on Sangres other than gut/that early no lynch vote was dumb and some other reasoning I rather not go into right now. And mmmaaaayyybbbeee bussin' Kat.
BECAUSE YOU SAID THIS THE SAME POST YOU FUCKING EXPLAINED YOUR READ, WHICH IS AFTER I MADE MINE.
2) that is the worst reason i have ever seen to vote for someone, because you think someone else was bussing them... before you even have a flip... and considering the busser would be the better vote..THATS DUMB, NERO, DUMB.
Saying that Sangres may be bussin' kat=//= my Kat read.

In post 629, Nero Cain wrote: once I told you that I was not voting Kat for policy why were you not all "U B LYING,Nero!!!"?
thats what im doing now smartass
Yes, NOW. Not back in 538/539 when I told you that I wasn't voting Kat for a pl.
i think kat is town because of this, you're still essentially scumreading him for policy/annoying reasons whether you want to admit it or not.
I will admit to some frustration but, a person that isn't giving any content is hard to read and is basically a coin flip. Not helping town and making yourself difficult to read don't seem like pro-town traits so me and anyone suspecting that seems pretty normal to me.

There's literally no reason for Venmar to be upset. He thought I was voting Kat for a pl, I told him I wasn't. Instead of just saying ok, and changing his stance he just blows the hell up over a misunderstanding? We should lynch Venmar and his fake rage today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:42 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

N took their congratulations with a quite dignity. He was unsure what to say? How do you take news like that? Still tensions were high, here and that was a bigger problem than his non issues.

Day 1, VC 25
Tim Howard - (2):
Zdenek, Katsuki
Sixty - (1):
kanyeknowsbest
Katsuki - (2):
sangres, Flipping Awesome
Venmar - (2):
Nero Cain
, Untrod Tripod
Shadoweh - (4):
ChannelDelibird, chamber, Cerulean, Nobody Special
Zdenek - (2):
Tim Howard, xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - (2):
Sixty, Lady Lambdadelta
Nobody Special - (1):
Plum
Nero Cain - (1):
Venmar
Untrod Tripod - (1):
Shadoweh

Not voting - (0):
---

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
[/area]
Prodding Untrod Tripod.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 707, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 517, Sixty wrote:
Lynch All These People
Nero Cain (but I haven't really been reading Nero Cain's posts ITT)
Can you elaborate on this?
~ F-16
All of the people in that list were people I either read as scum or did not specifically read as Town. Nero Cain was the latter. I'll take a moment to revise that list sometime soon.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

it's zombie jesus day and im outta town with sketchy internet access kty
green shirt thursdays
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Sixty »

Flipping Awesome
- I've only seen this level of scummitment from a small handful of people who are playing their first game on this site, and Adel (please don't be Adel). We feel slighted that we are not on their Town lists.
Zdenek
- This seems like a pretty obvious one to me. If not, both halves of this puppy have meta coming out our long ears that points this way. If that doesn't make it obvious to you then I don't see why; plenty of people are saying "this person is actually Town because
meta!
" or other handwaving and we see no reason to be left uninvited to the party.
Cerulean
- Presented as Town without elaboration. -tyhalf continues to insist this is the case and doing more with it would involve :effort: that I don't care to expend.
sangres
- Their posts are better than I remembered. ffery is doing a pretty good job holding the slot down.
ChannelDelibird
- Not a solid Town read, but good enough.
Shadoweh
- Reasons for and against already stated. Bickering with the -tyhalf eventually resulted in her getting put up here - her read being the one keeping the 'weh up so high. Seriously, though, lrn2puppy - When I throw you a ball to play with, the optimal response is not to look forlornly at it like I've coated it with medicine.
Venmar
- Yeah sorry Empire. This is either some of the better fake RAGE I've seen or you're getting hung up over someone who doesn't make the perfect logical sense you seem to be asking for.
Nobody Special
- On another look, not the solid read I remember, but not anything I would class as particularly unusual for NS.
Lady Lambdadelta
- Pragmatically speaking there aren't many good reasons to say that she's Town, and I'm not up for trusting a smiling cat, but she's that
friendly, benign, non-frustrating
kind of null that's so much better than the actively unfriendly, bad-voting, frustrating kind of null. (and of course we know she knows that, etc.)

(9/17)
(\U^_^U(\ (\U^_^U(\ (\U^_^U(\ ~intermission for puppy parade - would not lynch above this line~ /)U^_^U/) /)U^_^U/) /)U^_^U/)

(8/17)

Katsuki
- I have no compelling reason to go either way with Katsuki, which is probably just how he likes it and actually better than how I like it.
chamber
- So, if you really, really,
really
don't want to be voting Shadoweh... why
are
you? Normally when you're pursuing someone you don't literally plead with them to make this one post make sense. Especially since I actually
can
see someone posting an I.Child as a different color in a vote count. Nonetheless, would hold final judgment until later in the game.
|
kaneykowsbets
- Voting for us is a scumtell. Other than that, etc.
|
Tim Howard
- Let the record reflect that the only reason the Tim Howard wagon died was because I am gullible and buy into the reads of some kinda Town-looking lurker who refuses to explain how he can get his read from five posts. I mean look at this.
Tim Howard 375 wrote:Zdenek is trying to be all town-leadery, from my pov, and I don't think he has the skill to do it, so it strikes me as odd.
Tim Howard 381 wrote:You've not got us on your Town-pile, and that doesn't bode well for your alignment either! Although, Quadz is pretty insistent you're town, and given he's probably played with you more recently, I'm inclined to agree with him.
On behalf of everyone in this game I would kindly request that quadz do literally all the posting from this point on. With all that said, just barely enough of their posting has seemed unintentionally genuine enough to warrant this spot.
Nero Cain
- You asked for it; I read your posts. Nothing looks particularly Townish and your scumlist just happens to match up with all the easy targets (Katsuki, sangres, Shadoweh, Venmar). It's pretty obvious that you and Venmar have related roles but it's clearly not something that reflects on your alignment, so you can take your spot on the rope list.
Untrod Tripod
- Zdenek and Katsuki defenses are nice but not enough to give a Town read. Votes are bad all the way down - even the Tim Howard vote because of the "good cop bad cop" explanation (see post 415). The discrediting of our slot in particular is actively anti-Town (neither pro-Town nor alignment-unrelated like generic complaining).
xRECKONERx
- Reasons already given (backpedaling, convenient votes, what exactly
was
that Zdenek/Shadoweh reasoning supposed to be anyway, etc.). Placed this high because Tammy said so.
Plum
- Someone appears to have taken our fruit and replaced it with a wax version of itself. It's a decent representation of someone who has an idea of how to look generically Town, but forgot to say or do anything that's actually indicative of a Town alignment. I can tell she's looking hard at our list because she's referred to it twice and is generally assuming that that's how the game state
is
without actually holding reads inside it or merely considering it the opinions of Our Canine Majesties until she later thought about the hole she's getting into. And, seriously, if you're going to try to "do your part" to make the game make more sense, starting a wagon on some easy target when there are already votes on like half the player list isn't actually going to cut it. CAVEAT: If Shadoweh actually has something useful to say about Plum then
hurry the eff up
already; I've seriously debated the joys of massclaiming at this point and considering you're the largest wagon I'm not sure how much it would hurt you.

---

Now if we could kindly break this godawful ten-people-who-have-votes stalemate it would be rather wonderful.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Tim Howard »

In post 714, Sixty wrote:On behalf of everyone in this game I would kindly request that quadz do literally all the posting from this point on. With all that said, just barely enough of their posting has seemed unintentionally genuine enough to warrant this spot.
You (whichever one of you this is) are being genuinely unpleasant to play with. So, if that's what you want, kindly go fuck yourself. I'm out.

Faraday, this is now a quadz-only hydra.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:09 am

Post by sangres »

In post 706, Flipping Awesome wrote:@ Ffery, I am looking forward to discussing his meta too. I see you played a lot of games with him. You said you were waiting for Nacho but I'd like to hear your thoughts as well.
All my experiential meta with katsuki are games where he was town. And the one game he played where I observed in something resembling real time, he was also town. Except for that observed game (ASOIAF), he has never impressed me. His usual modus in the games I played with him is to lurk, yell at people who don't like his activity level and OMGUS anyone who foses or votes him. It's probably a honeypot approach to scumhunting, but it garners tons of false positives.

I feel like what he's doing here is pretty much of that form though maybe a little more over the top care of channeling Fate? I think that it would be an easy screen for his scum game. Nacho sees scum katsuki in it, and unless he changes his mind I'm happy with the read.
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Tim Howard »

This is quadz.

Sixty, you realize that almost all of our posts have been co-authored, right?

Fuck's sake, why is everybody on fucking pins and needles this game. Sixty, Tammy, Shadoweh, Nexus (yes you too, buddyboy) are all so fucking prickly about goddamned everything. It either makes you an asshole, or super-sensitive to other people being assholes. Will you all just fucking quit it? It's a god damned game.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:16 am

Post by sangres »

I've never played with Shadoweh before. I need to read some of her prior games, mostly because I am not sure if the yelling and histrionics are more common in her town games or scum games. I remember her from the ASOIAF game also, but don't remember her getting pissed off like this.

As far as the mindset behind colorgate, I feel like it looks more reasonable coming from a player who didn't have a wtf moment reading their red-laced role pm.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 714, Sixty wrote:Untrod Tripod - Zdenek and Katsuki defenses are nice but not enough to give a Town read. Votes are bad all the way down - even the Tim Howard vote because of the "good cop bad cop" explanation (see post 415). The discrediting of our slot in particular is actively anti-Town (neither pro-Town nor alignment-unrelated like generic complaining).
I'm just trying to get people off of dumb votes on a really good and protown slot and an easy mislynch. I've watched Zed laser through scumteams and not be taken seriously and I really want to give him the opportunity to shine here. I'm big on the Zed right now. And also I've been burned before with Kats and I'm not letting it happen again.

Also, I'm really not trying to discredit your slot, I just want to gently suggest that maybe you stop with the weird furry roleplaying because it makes your posts really hard to read and/or take seriously. You're both *really* good mafia players and it'd be good if you were posting like the intelligent people you are?

And I keep opening the thread and then closing it again because Shadoweh's ridiculous histrionics make me just want to die inside. Shadoweh I'm begging you: I've played games with you and you're a GREAT player when you're not flipping the fuck out like this. Please take a chill pill and help us hunt scum. I'd bet my bottom boondollar that scum are trying to make you a nonfactor by needling you out of the game.

Okay now that my personal lovefest is over, can we PLEASE get down to business and lynch Venmar? Dude's not even trying to look town.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 717, Tim Howard wrote:It's a god damned game.
I would like to revisit this postgame.
UT 719 wrote:Okay now that my personal lovefest is over, can we PLEASE get down to business and lynch Venmar? Dude's not even trying to look town.
No and actually no respectively. Please choose a different wagon.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 714, Sixty wrote:xRECKONERx - Reasons already given (backpedaling, convenient votes, what exactly was that Zdenek/Shadoweh reasoning supposed to be anyway, etc.). Placed this high because Tammy said so.
this is really bad and like blatanly ignores actual content/posts in thread or does moonbeam gymnastics to reason around those posts
green shirt thursdays
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:19 am

Post by sangres »

In post 714, Sixty wrote:
sangres
- Their posts are better than I remembered. ffery is doing a pretty good job holding the slot down.
That last sentence surprises me.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Venmar »

we should just lynch nero, or curelean, whichever
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:04 am

So, I am nearly caught up. Chamber is holy fuck town and I'll discuss this finding with Penguin for consensus.

Also, I read through Nero Cain's scumgame and realized that the markers that I'm using for him aren't as good as I originally thought so I need a reset especially since my other head disagrees.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”