Mini 1566: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Game Over)

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.13

[5] SMP (???, Aegor, Jake From State Farm, BROseidon, Hello Kitty Creampuff)
[2] Jake From State Farm (sangres, HighShroomish)
[2] PhDScar (catboi, ActionDan)
[1] Aegor (Kdub)
[1] catboi (Aj The Epic)
[1] Hello Kitty Creampuff (PhDScar)

[2] Not Voting (SMP, Mac)

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-04-23 23:00:00)
beefycheese
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 570, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:Idc anymore tbh

Jakes endless tunnels are so annoying tha in second guessing myself wtf
that's what you get for not letting me play my new playstyle, if you are town i'd suggest you drop this trolling schtick you are doing and take this game more seriously.

also I am pretty sure I know who the ??? voter is
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:08 pm

sorry to everyone, i'm a little worked up today so I am going to take the weekend to calm down and you shall see the new jake back on monday.

deuces
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 519, Jake from State Farm wrote:so why would bert get a pass but not mara?
You've seen mara play, right? How does Bert hang in the same league? Had mara made that post, something is terribly wrong because the argument would simply be too bad for her to make. As it is, that post is just a good summary of what I've come to expect from Bert so far. I don't have enough experience with him to judge him on alignment, though.
In post 545, Aegor wrote:Yes, Kdub, that is correct.

So I want SMP dead, and then HS. Also catboi.
How did everyone miss this? I checked his join date right after reading to see if this guy was new and was about to call him newb scum but now I'm confused: How do you justify this post? It isn't even trying to cover up that he wants to chain lynch.
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Hello Kitty Creampuff »

I CLAIMED OWNERSHIP, NOW WHAT

VOTE: Jake

I'm done second guessing this
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:11 pm

And, if I had a nickel for every moment you've said something similar Re me, id probably be pretty rich.

Im not a terrible player, but most people have a hard time figuring out why I say when and often do not agree with me. even among those who've I've played with multiple times, and among those with similar playstyles
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by SMP »

Jake, I can't even really disagree with you. If anyone else had the same amount of activity as me I'd probably think they were scum also. Unfortunately, I really just have been that busy this week.

I think there's one scum on my wagon at this point. Jake, you seem town motivated to me. Aegor seems to be in the same vein as Jake, though the no explanation votes earlier in the day are still somewhat worrying. I can't really get a read on HKC, there's so many filler posts that it's difficult to pull the worthwhile posts out.

That just leaves BROseidon. I think it's between him and whoever is controlling the ??? vote. BRO for the later in the game day middle vote (4th/7) that tends to push a wagon to L-1 and a claim. If a new wagon doesn't start up soon the original person usually gets lynched. It's not a strong read, but it's my strongest non-hidden voter read. Whoever controlling the ??? vote is my strongest scum read. They put their vote on me when it was only HighShroomish on it. If a wagon formed, great, they don't need to move it to help scum. If nothing came of it, they can just move their vote to the wagon that forms to quicklynch. Jake, you mentioned that you think you know who the ??? is, do you think they're town or scum?

Until I get a better understanding on who the ??? is I'm leaving a tentative vote on BRO.
VOTE: BRO
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Mac »

aj wrote:What would you make of it? Following a scum buddy seems to obvious, though Aegor doesn't seem like an experienced player. However, if it were my buddy, I'd probably just vote for him and drop him as a worthless partner.

Also Mac, can you explain how HC is town? To me, I don't mind Mara when she posts but the other hydra head is not helping their cause.
I don't really know what to make of it. I've played with Aegor a couple of times now and modded a game of his and I recall him being more logical rather than just throwing votes around. But he was scum in my modded game, so what I'm seeing is a stark contrast to both his usual selves.

HKC is not a strong town read, but it's not a case of whether you mind them or not - but I assume you're talking about finding Mara town and not Bert? To put it bluntly - Bert is Bert. He's a bit of a troll but a solid asset if town. But as scum (I might be wrong here because I'm going off something I read a while back from someone) I'm almost sure he's more manipulative. If I'm wrong, anyone can feel free to correct me. But that manipulation is something I'm not seeing in this game, and the blatant dissonance is bound to attract some attention. I don't think it's coming from a scum hydra.
In post 490, sangres wrote:
In post 480, Mac wrote:fferycho is now a solid town read. And I'm starting to lean town on HS too.

unvote

I'm a little surprised you're solidly townreading us but yay. Agree on highshroomish.

I have independent reasons for thinking that both Jake and Aegor look scummy, but I'm having a little trouble picturing them as part of a team. :/

SMP is becoming a pretty distinct concern.

catboi's paraphrased fuckit-i'll-post-tomorrow gave me some town flickers, though!
It's been coming. SMP is a concern but I'm not barking up that tree yet because there's very little point. I think AJ is starting to come into a very town read, but I recall having a similarish read in Xenogears and being wrong. My memory's a bit hazy, so I might double check that.
Jake wrote:Mac is being too cautious and he seems to be mirroring both sets of hydras when he does post, it's obvious he's easily swayed but doing it in a not so obvious manner
I can't make head nor tail of this. Care to expand a little further?
In post 543, Jake from State Farm wrote:AND he's active lurking which is a scumtell.
It is most certainly not. Town lurk too, believe it or not!
In post 547, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 543, Jake from State Farm wrote:Well I can't go off some mysterious site. I can go off his play here and in 3 games as town he's played 1 way.

Now he's playing differently AND he's active lurking which is a scumtell.
Read that again and show me where I asked for or cared about the other site.
In post 549, Jake from State Farm wrote:He didn't even give me a website or anything. No game links nothing. The burden of proof is on him. I've done my detective work.
These two statements contradict each other.

My head tells me you're scum pushing the everliving fuck out of a goldmine you've found in SMP games, Jake, because it looks from the above you didn't want to delve any deeper than you had to and possibly ruin your argument. On the other hand, it's a legitmate enough argument that makes me consider SMP-scum.

I'd like to hear something from SMP at least, because I'm well aware that town lurk too, regardless of their activity in other games on and off site.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:24 am

So why aren't you voting me max?

Just go ahead and save me the frustration. If you guys aren't going to lynch hk/smp/ or shroom then lynch me. It's that simple.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:38 am

Oh yeah I contradicted myself I must me scum right? :roll:

Ok I'm done here.

You guys have my reads and my role so you decide hopefully before I come back on Monday
Show
Things I've learned.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Mac »

holy fuck Jake, I can't be done with this fucking whining because we're not tripping over ourselves to lynch YOUR scumreads as opposed to our own. I mean I didn't say you were scum at all for contradicting yourself, just pointing out a fucking fact there, and you're putting words in my mouth for me.

I'll vote in my own time and for my own reasons rather than yours. Don't want to be swayed too easily, you know?
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:31 pm

In post 558, Jake from State Farm wrote:You guys should if lynched me when you had your chance. You pissed off the bull and he's dropping logic like you never seen before.

Don't fucking lie to the guy who has a personal vendetta against liars

hahaha, unleashing the bull on some weakling?

I'm the APEX PREDATOR and I don't even do that shit (except for when I'm scum, maybe) and Shroom has actually pretty much spoken my mind so...
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:41 pm

and, I've read through that game. I see lurky tendencies. Having more posts doesn't mean he isn't

and.... I see aboslutely no content in that second link, more post yeah, but content? I see some questions disguised as content but, no actual content.

and he's defintely not a newb as cabd has marked him as moderate so, even if he was scum he should have enough experience to know how to emulate his town game.
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:44 pm

In post 514, Jake from State Farm wrote:Self vote while you are at it. Cause it's me or you

lol, why can't you stick to this? it would make you seem alot more town at the very least
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:48 pm

In post 544, Kdub wrote:Jake seems like legitimately frustrated town here. I could see noob-scum panic claiming with just a few votes on them, but Jake isn't a noob.
except, I don't think he's panic claiming... not really, and even if he was even the most experienced are prone to such a thing. I still think he's trying to get people scared of lynching him.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

HKC, right back at you.
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:09 pm

In post 582, Mac wrote:HKC is not a strong town read, but it's not a case of whether you mind them or not - but I assume you're talking about finding Mara town and not Bert? To put it bluntly - Bert is Bert. He's a bit of a troll but a solid asset if town. But as scum (I might be wrong here because I'm going off something I read a while back from someone) I'm almost sure he's more manipulative. If I'm wrong, anyone can feel free to correct me. But that manipulation is something I'm not seeing in this game, and the blatant dissonance is bound to attract some attention. I don't think it's coming from a scum hydra.
fun fact, the hydra diss isn't even actually a thing. It's bert being a troll. The only dissonance we've had all game was our opinions on whatshisface
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Scar
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:13 pm

In post 240, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:It'll be ur fault if our dissonance is our downfall
and this is actually in reference to the three votes I had made, and some behind the scenes shit. nothing that's happened in thread
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:55 pm

In post 589, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:
In post 544, Kdub wrote:Jake seems like legitimately frustrated town here. I could see noob-scum panic claiming with just a few votes on them, but Jake isn't a noob.
except, I don't think he's panic claiming... not really, and even if he was even the most experienced are prone to such a thing. I still think he's trying to get people scared of lynching him.

Fun fact I hate playing mafia but I'm pretty good at it and I would never, NEVER panic claim as scum. Even when the deck is stacked against me I don't give up.

As town I don't care as much cause i know we still out number mafia but when I'm mafia I don't trust my teammates to handle the game cause I'm conceited like that.

So you want to sit there and honestly think you got me to panic claim as scum with 2 fucking votes you are delusional. But do everyone on this site a favor. Cut the fucking trolling out if you are town.
Show
Things I've learned.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 576, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 570, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:Idc anymore tbh

Jakes endless tunnels are so annoying tha in second guessing myself wtf
that's what you get for not letting me play my new playstyle, if you are town i'd suggest you drop this trolling schtick you are doing and take this game more seriously.

also I am pretty sure I know who the ??? voter is
^^ this post gives me hives because you're blaming other people for what you, yourself, are posting.
In post 594, Jake from State Farm wrote:

Fun fact I hate playing mafia but I'm pretty good at it and I would never, NEVER panic claim as scum. Even when the deck is stacked against me I don't give up.

As town I don't care as much cause i know we still out number mafia but when I'm mafia I don't trust my teammates to handle the game cause I'm conceited like that.

So you want to sit there and honestly think you got me to panic claim as scum with 2 fucking votes you are delusional. But do everyone on this site a favor. Cut the fucking trolling out if you are town.
^^ this on the other hand is one of the few things you've posted that give me any sort of a townfeel.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Well I'm sure you already know I don't care what people think so what actual purpose does that post have?
Show
Things I've learned.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Butts
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:53 pm

In post 594, Jake from State Farm wrote:

well, I guess we are of kin there, I guess (though, whether or not I trust my scummates is dependent on my thoughts of their skills) though I did say I din't think you were panic claiming

and, believe it or not, this head isn't trolling and is playing seriously regardless of not knowing of this game existence to begin with

besides, if you were town, you wouldn't even be upset with us in the first place because, in your mind we are playing to our win-con
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:56 pm

I've stated that I think you're fear mongering

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”