Mini 1566: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Game Over)

Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Hello Kitty Creampuff »

appealing to fear

using scare tactics

trying to make people scared of you

I do not think that you, yourself is scared. I think you are trying to scare other people.
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:06 pm

I've stated that at least twice, and you are twisting it into me saying I think you are scared when I'm not, why?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Kdub »

HS, no response to why you were trying to get Jake to claim?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: HighShroomish

I am not familiar with SMP's meta, so I don't have a very strong opinion on him. Low activity level alone is a pretty weak reason for a lynch IMO.
In post 572, Jake from State Farm wrote:And I am still pissed at all of you for not letting me play the game I wanted to, I wanted to stick to my new playstyle but no you all were bunch of derpy derps. My new playstyle is supposed to be less argumentative and more go with the flow as my last couple of games have gone. This game has not been the new Jake and I am not happy about it.
Can you explain the differences between your old and new playstyle and why you decided to change for this game? I think we've only been in one game together before, so I'm not sure what the distinction is.
In post 578, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 545, Aegor wrote:Yes, Kdub, that is correct.

So I want SMP dead, and then HS. Also catboi.
How did everyone miss this? I checked his join date right after reading to see if this guy was new and was about to call him newb scum but now I'm confused: How do you justify this post? It isn't even trying to cover up that he wants to chain lynch.
Meh, I don't see it as a chain lynch unless he said lynching HS was contingent on SMP flipping a certain way. Aegor is scummy for other reasons though.
In post 589, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:
In post 544, Kdub wrote:Jake seems like legitimately frustrated town here. I could see noob-scum panic claiming with just a few votes on them, but Jake isn't a noob.
except, I don't think he's panic claiming... not really, and even if he was even the most experienced are prone to such a thing. I still think he's trying to get people scared of lynching him.
But he wasn't anywhere near being lynched. Would scum claim due to just a few votes to try to head things off at that point? There are strategic reasons for scum not locking themselves into a claim too early. I guess it's possible, but I can't recall any instances off the top of my head where that has happened.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:08 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 602, Kdub wrote:HS, no response to why you were trying to get Jake to claim?

UNVOTE:
Oops. Missed that.
He claimed he had a PR and I thought he was scum, so I was hoping he would claim something that could be counter claimed.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 598, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:
In post 594, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 544, Kdub wrote:Jake seems like legitimately frustrated town here. I could see noob-scum panic claiming with just a few votes on them, but Jake isn't a noob.
except, I don't think he's panic claiming... not really, and even if he was even the most experienced are prone to such a thing. I still think he's trying to get people scared of lynching him.

Fun fact I hate playing mafia but I'm pretty good at it and I would never, NEVER panic claim as scum. Even when the deck is stacked against me I don't give up.

As town I don't care as much cause i know we still out number mafia but when I'm mafia I don't trust my teammates to handle the game cause I'm conceited like that.

So you want to sit there and honestly think you got me to panic claim as scum with 2 fucking votes you are delusional. But do everyone on this site a favor. Cut the fucking trolling out if you are town.
well, I guess we are of kin there, I guess (though, whether or not I trust my scummates is dependent on my thoughts of their skills) though I did say I din't think you were panic claiming

and, believe it or not, this head isn't trolling and is playing seriously regardless of not knowing of this game existence to begin with

besides, if you were town, you wouldn't even be upset with us in the first place because, in your mind we are playing to our win-con
Actually you aren't playing towards your wincon IMO and you are trolling
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:33 am

In post 600, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:appealing to fear

using scare tactics

I do not think that you, yourself is scared. I think you are trying to scare other people.
I'm not doing that though. You are misinterpreting my actions. I'm actually telling people to lynch me.

@kdub - I didn't start changing my play style for this game. I started a while ago and have at least 2 completed games with it. It's more of a " go with the flow" playstyle. That kinda went out the window though when people started making up lies about me and calling things scummy that aren't scummy. Plus I got baited by hk's trolling.
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:50 am

Correction hk. If you are town you aren't playing towards your win con. If you are scum you totally are
Show
Things I've learned.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:25 am

Post by sangres »

In post 456, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 454, sangres wrote:Trying to drum up anti-hydra sentiment IS playing to the crowd.
ok but i am not trying to drum up anti-hydra sentiment so I am not playing towards the crowd.

so now take your vote off me
In post 605, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 600, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:appealing to fear

using scare tactics

I'm not doing that though. You are misinterpreting my actions.
I'm actually telling people to lynch me.

@kdub - I didn't start changing my play style for this game. I started a while ago and have at least 2 completed games with it. It's more of a " go with the flow" playstyle. That kinda went out the window though when people started making up lies about me and calling things scummy that aren't scummy. Plus I got baited by hk's trolling.
Right.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:40 am

When I told you to remove your vote that was once I proved how obv town I was. Only scum or people holding grudges are trying to say in not obv town.
Show
Things I've learned.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:54 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 608, Jake from State Farm wrote:When I told you to remove your vote that was once I proved how obv town I was. Only scum or people holding grudges are trying to say in not obv town.
Your discredit attempt is noted with amusement.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:54 am

Post by sangres »

In post 609, fferyllt wrote:
In post 608, Jake from State Farm wrote:When I told you to remove your vote that was once I proved how obv town I was. Only scum or people holding grudges are trying to say in not obv town.
me
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:56 am

Post by sangres »

In post 602, Kdub wrote:HS, no response to why you were trying to get Jake to claim?

UNVOTE:

I am not familiar with SMP's meta, so I don't have a very strong opinion on him. Low activity level alone is a pretty weak reason for a lynch IMO.
In post 572, Jake from State Farm wrote:And I am still pissed at all of you for not letting me play the game I wanted to, I wanted to stick to my new playstyle but no you all were bunch of derpy derps. My new playstyle is supposed to be less argumentative and more go with the flow as my last couple of games have gone. This game has not been the new Jake and I am not happy about it.
Can you explain the differences between your old and new playstyle and why you decided to change for this game? I think we've only been in one game together before, so I'm not sure what the distinction is.
In post 578, Aj The Epic wrote:

How did everyone miss this? I checked his join date right after reading to see if this guy was new and was about to call him newb scum but now I'm confused: How do you justify this post? It isn't even trying to cover up that he wants to chain lynch.
Meh, I don't see it as a chain lynch unless he said lynching HS was contingent on SMP flipping a certain way. Aegor is scummy for other reasons though.
But he wasn't anywhere near being lynched. Would scum claim due to just a few votes to try to head things off at that point? There are strategic reasons for scum not locking themselves into a claim too early. I guess it's possible, but I can't recall any instances off the top of my head where that has happened.
I don't like this vote.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:58 am

In post 609, fferyllt wrote:
It's not a discredit attempt if it's the truth, and guess what? It's the truth
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:04 am

In post 196, HighShroomish wrote:hmph...
SMP where are you? Why have you only had ONE post all game? I don't even think I'm usually this quiet, especially in a fast moving game like this.
In post 535, HighShroomish wrote:Oh, yeah, I forgot the miniature FoS of sangres.
And my reasons to vote you are pretty damn good compared to yours. Besides, SMP isn't exactly a noob. I've never liked the fact that he just lays in the back for most of D1, but that's how I'm used to seeing him.
Hey shroom, can you explain why you were asking for SMP early on yet later you say he normally lays back.

If you are used to him laying back, I don't see why you were asking where he was.
Show
Things I've learned.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Because I had nothing better to do and wanted to do something.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by SMP »

In post 614, HighShroomish wrote:Because I had nothing better to do and wanted to do something.
Wait, what? How would that strategy help town out at all? You had nothing better to do?
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Riptide »

Just be glad I didn't try some ridiculous gambit again.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 616, Riptide wrote:Just be glad I didn't try some ridiculous gambit again.
DAMNIT me
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Kdub »

In post 603, HighShroomish wrote:He claimed he had a PR and I thought he was scum, so I was hoping he would claim something that could be counter claimed.
OK, this statement shows an underlying lack of town motivation. First of all, there is such a thing as safeclaims. Second, and more importantly,
you wanted to potentially out more PRs by looking for a counterclaim
. Your thought process here is not pro-town.

Also, let's say nobody counterclaims. Then what? Do you believe Jake, or do you want to lynch him anyway?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Hello Kitty Creampuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:05 pm

In post 606, Jake from State Farm wrote:Correction hk. If you are town you aren't playing towards your win con. If you are scum you totally are
how amusing :roll:
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:52 pm

In post 486, catboi wrote:eh screw it it's late i'm doing reads tomorrow
3 days later...
Show
Things I've learned.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 434, Kdub wrote:Rereading this game was just as painful as the first time around.

I'm liking Aj and Mac as town so far. HKC's posting still is annoying, but I am getting a weakish town read on them because there are some strings of posts throughout that feel genuine and like they are honestly trying to work things out.
I'm not sure why you're reading AJ as town.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Where u at? Posting elsewhere but not here isn't acceptable.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:54 pm

In post 565, BROseidon wrote:VOTE: SMP
In post 266, BROseidon wrote:
In post 196, HighShroomish wrote:hmph...
SMP where are you? Why have you only had ONE post all game? I don't even think I'm usually this quiet, especially in a fast moving game like this.
Why the tunnel on SMP when I'd been equally inactive up to this point?
Same for you. Why you posting elsewhere but not here.
Show
Things I've learned.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 477, Kdub wrote:
In post 468, sangres wrote:
In post 305, Kdub wrote:Someone explain the case on Scar for me? The most I've gotten from wading through the noise has been Aj's initial vote on him in . Everyone else on the wagon, I'm unclear on why they suspect him.
It's a horrible wagon, he's town... Why does it feel like you haven't gotten engaged at all this game? You aren't scum again, are you?
It feels like I haven't been engaged because I really haven't been engaged so far. First few days of the game, I was busy and didn't have much time. Lots of garbage to wade through with all of the spamposting, and I don't have especially strong reads at the moment.

If you think Scar is town and his wagon was bad, why are you going after Jake rather than someone who you think might be scum pushing that wagon?
We were pushing Jake because we thought Jake was scum (currently am not so sure he is). I don't really understand the question, though: is scumhunting off his wagon the only acceptable course of action for us to take as town? Why wouldn't we do it as scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”