Micro 322 - Managerial Merry Go Round Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 649, Aronis wrote:
In post 646, ZZZX wrote:So if the dayvig screws up his shot the whole town is screwed?

Also why do I think hannah might be a oneshot?
That actually makes sense. Everyone else is.
A lie. Snork isnt. You dont know what I am and I think tier isn't 1shot iirc.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 648, Aronis wrote:
In post 647, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 643, Aronis wrote:Why have kop and Eek not claimed yet?
We're the
cool kids
Mafia.
Snork is still alive isn't he? Hiders die if they hide behind scum.
Eek
!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:35 am

Post by TierShift »

I'm not tho.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 am

Post by sthar8 »

Okay so:

Shot day 1, plus mislynch day 1, plus nightkill day one leaves us with (probably) 4 town 2 scum. Which would be LYLO.

One protective role mitigates this a little, as does the fact that I'm not actually a scum vig because that's stupid, but I wouldn't be surprised at another way to stop a kill. So snork and hannah make sense. Making hannah unlynchable in some capacity is a good way to prolong the game a day or two, especially if there's a targeted protective or rb.

That means that it is extremely unlikely for me to be scum with hannah, since if she were my partner all i had to do was drop a vote on aronis to make him the deadline lynch and advance to the planned LYLO. In fact, that makes it very unlikely that hannah is scum with anyone but Tier or Kop, since no lynch serves no scum interest and Aronis was only two votes from being a deadline lynch. If hannah were scum, she and her partner jumping on aronis meant that they only needed one more mislynch. I would posit that hannah is unlikely scum at all because she wan't voting aronis, but it's not impossible that she'd wait for another vote first.

That's not really important now though, because we have three claimed investigatives. In a nine player game. So there has to be at least one scum in {Aronis, Tier, Z}. Z's not scum, and the point about which post Aronis investigated was good if not definitive. So that leaves Tier.

Also, Tier and Aronis have been trying to open up the lynch pool. They're afraid of POE. I think that means we've found our scumteam.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

Really? :lol:
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by TierShift »

I fail to see how I'm scum with Aronis. Am I beng accused of PoE again? Really sorry for that.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 653, sthar8 wrote:Also, Tier and Aronis have been trying to open up the lynch pool. They're afraid of POE. I think that means we've found our scumteam.
Yes. Absolutely.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 655, TierShift wrote:I fail to see how I'm scum with Aronis. Am I beng accused of PoE again? Really sorry for that.
You're being accused of hindering the PoE.

Everytime someone says someone else is confirmed or cleared, you're kind of negating it. I actually felt like you were resisting the confirmation of a few players before.
Eek
!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:38 am

Post by TierShift »

Who do you think is actually confirmed town? Not confirmed role, confirmed town.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:39 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Snork, myself.

Kop is pretty close.
Eek
!
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:45 am

Post by Snork »

Post is pretty good Sthar. I'm wary of Aronis though - he seems like lynchbait.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Guyett »

Hannah has been prodded
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Hannah26
Hannah26
Townie
Hannah26
Townie
Townie

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Hannah26 »

Eeeekkkk sorry guys. I got kind of caught up with home stuff and a surprise visit from my boyfriend. I will catch up with this tomorrow morning and make some valuable contribution. Sorry all!!!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Post by ZZZX »

So.. Now what?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 am

Post by Snork »

Omg are you kidding me? Why are you even here Hannah?? You haven't done anything but prod dodge and make excuses.

VOTE: Hannah
Hannah26
Hannah26
Townie
Hannah26
Townie
Townie

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Hannah26 »

In post 634, Snork wrote:Pretty sure Z is not scum.

Hannah definitely is though. Unlynchable until D4? That's not a town role at all.
This is precisely the reason why I wasn't comfortable claiming. I read up on my role and as far as roles go it's not the greatest :/
In post 640, TierShift wrote:I fail to see how zzzx is confirmed tracker. Snork also isn't confirmed town but he really isn't scum.

So if I and Aronis are teh scumz, why aren't we lynching aronis?

You also have to remember that scum might have a role which fakeclaim is just the mafia role with only the alignment reversed. Unlynchable is not necessarily a town modifier and scum day vigs are....possible, I guess.
Haha this is so brilliant. How far can you dig that hole down?? Anything to stop yourself getting lynched...
In post 659, My Milked Eek wrote:Snork, myself.

Kop is pretty close.
Can I ask how??
In post 664, Snork wrote:Omg are you kidding me? Why are you even here Hannah?? You haven't done anything but prod dodge and make excuses.

Haha calm down Snork, you say it like you've been the most active player in here.... You have been on me the whole game.
In post 663, ZZZX wrote:So.. Now what?
I agree with this. Sthar said to wait before I hammer, what's the plan now??
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:57 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 665, Hannah26 wrote:Can I ask how??
I'll answer this when I get home from work.
Eek
!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:11 am

Post by ZZZX »

Eek and snork are confirmed town atm (Hider and town interaction) Unless it was a big ass gambit (which I dont expect esp after my tracker shot). Idk about kop but eek got something
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Snork »

In post 665, Hannah26 wrote:Haha calm down Snork, you say it like you've been the most active player in here.... You have been on me the whole game.
What drugs are you smoking?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Snork »

This is the first time I've ever voted for you Hannah. So exactly how have I "been on you the whole game"? Do explain.

Actually, don't. You're useless and blatantly so. That entire post said nothing. Absolutely nothing. No reads, no opinions, no constructive analysis, fucking nothing.

If you're town you should have gotten the fuck out a long time ago. That time has passed, and since you haven't, I'm positive it's because you're scum trying to coast without actually doing anything.

And for the record, Tier is scummy as fuck but his defense of himself is pretty townie. That has been giving me a lot of doubt lately. It's Hannah and someone else. Maybe Aronis. Maybe Sthar.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:55 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 665, Hannah26 wrote:
In post 640, TierShift wrote:I fail to see how zzzx is confirmed tracker. Snork also isn't confirmed town but he really isn't scum.

You also have to remember that scum might have a role which fakeclaim is just the mafia role with only the alignment reversed. Unlynchable is not necessarily a town modifier and scum day vigs are....possible, I guess.
Haha this is so brilliant. How far can you dig that hole down?? Anything to stop yourself getting lynched...
Sure, go ahead and tell me why this is scummy.
In post 664, Snork wrote:Omg are you kidding me? Why are you even here Hannah?? You haven't done anything but prod dodge and make excuses.

Haha calm down Snork, you say it like you've been the most active player in here.... You have been on me the whole game.
Are you using the fact that snork isn't the most active player here as a point in your defense?

What are your reads?

Snork, what makes you so sure it's hannah? Why not Aronis?

I STRONGLY need a reread but I'm really busy and I'm putting this game a little on the backburner.
Hannah26
Hannah26
Townie
Hannah26
Townie
Townie

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Hannah26 »

In post 669, Snork wrote:This is the first time I've ever voted for you Hannah. So exactly how have I "been on you the whole game"? Do explain.

Actually, don't. You're useless and blatantly so. That entire post said nothing. Absolutely nothing. No reads, no opinions, no constructive analysis, fucking nothing.

If you're town you should have gotten the fuck out a long time ago. That time has passed, and since you haven't, I'm positive it's because you're scum trying to coast without actually doing anything.

And for the record, Tier is scummy as fuck but his defense of himself is pretty townie. That has been giving me a lot of doubt lately. It's Hannah and someone else. Maybe Aronis. Maybe Sthar.
Just because this is the first time you've voted doesn't mean you haven't been on at me before. I can't change your opinion other than to participate more, but you're at me for posting nothing what about Aronis then?? I've posted more constructive things than him that's for sure just because he's not been prodded yet??

What about Tier's defense is town like?? Surely that should just cement his guilt, it does mine...
In post 670, TierShift wrote:
In post 665, Hannah26 wrote:

Sure, go ahead and tell me why this is scummy.

It's just you saying 'look don't vote me vote him' I thought it was a shitty defence... Especially since you've offered no actual reason as to why he should be voted for, it's far too clutching at straws for me.

Are you using the fact that snork isn't the most active player here as a point in your defense?

What are your reads?

Snork, what makes you so sure it's hannah? Why not Aronis?

I STRONGLY need a reread but I'm really busy and I'm putting this game a little on the backburner.
No it's not a defense it's just me pointing out a bit of hypocrisy I guess. Snork has been confirmed as town so I know that he's not any type of threat.

I trust Eek as well saying that Kop is also close to confirmed town as you can get.

So that leaves 5 players left - I know I'm not, Z has also been pretty much confirmed by others if I'm right??, I'm not sure why we're doubting Sthar as I didn't know there could be a day vig mafia role?? If there can then I'll have to reread his ISO, then you and Aronis. Which isn't inconceivable you messed up your pretend role so that is instantly scummy and Aronis has played the sort of 'lynch me if you think you're right I'm not defending myself game' which I think is scummy...
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Guyett »

"Belgium are outside dark favourites to win the group"
- Iain Dowie

Votecount 2.4TierShift (4): ZZZX, My Milked Eek, Kop
Aronis (1): TierShift
Hannah (1): Snork

Not voting (3) : sthar8, hannah26, Aronis

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-04-25 20:00:00)

I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Snork »

In post 671, Hannah26 wrote:What about Tier's defense is town like?? Surely that should just cement his guilt, it does mine...
Defending oneself is not alignment indicative. It's the way the person does it.

The difference between his defense and yours is that his defense comes with evidence from the thread whereas yours is just OMGUS.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:59 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 669, Snork wrote: Actually, don't. You're useless and blatantly so. That entire post said nothing. Absolutely nothing. No reads, no opinions, no constructive analysis, fucking nothing.

Calm your ass down and reexamine. That's not a valid case.
In post 669, Snork wrote:And for the record, Tier is scummy as fuck but his defense of himself is pretty townie. That has been giving me a lot of doubt lately.
Elaborate?

From my perspective we're POE-able. Assuming we can trust the eek-snork evidence (which I think we can), we're likely 5-2 with three conftown. That's a lynch pool of four with all of scum's kills this game accounted for. They NEED to break the POE or they lose. Tier has been trying to do that, as has aronis. I'm a really good target for that, because once you realize that a scum dayvig in a 9p role madness game is impossibly stupid they literally
cannot
win. Similarly if there's another successful protection they
cannot
win.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”