MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm going to justfy my vote after the fact by hanging a lampshade
green shirt thursdays
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Tim Howard »

Wooooo

I would like to strongly encourage more dudes to hop on this awesome plum wagon. Seriously. Read FA's points on why she is a good place to put your vote!

I echo the sentiments of Nacho and CDB that I don't want to see today end in a Tim Howard lynch! It seems to me like very few people are actually scumreading us at this point, and people are just sitting on the wagon because it happens to be the biggest one.

Nexus got scumvibes off of Sixty's post about how half of Sixty doesn't think we're scum but is cool with voting us anyway. I did not because I totally say shit like that all the time as town, and I'm inclined to think that Vi (pretty sure it's Vi who isn't scumreading us) would do / say something like that regardless of alignment. I am personally pretty null on Sixty atm.

Nexus is also in favor of Shadoweh scum (he was not able to explain his reasons before he had to disappear). I would be willing to hop on the Shadoweh wagon to totally save our own bacon, especially considering the fact that Nexus thinks they're scummy, but the Plum wagon is (naturally) preferable.

My Zdenek read continues to degrade to "nullish."
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Sixty »

Tim Howard wrote:Nexus got scumvibes off of Sixty's post about how half of Sixty doesn't think we're scum but is cool with voting us anyway. I did not because I totally say shit like that all the time as town, and I'm inclined to think that Vi (pretty sure it's Vi who isn't scumreading us) would do / say something like that regardless of alignment. I am personally pretty null on Sixty atm.
...I would have thought our posts are pretty easy to distinguish, if nothing else by their timing.
No, the half not scumreading you is Tierce and we're still voting you because one, I defer to Vi on that and I've been fooled by ragequits before, and two, it's the lesser of two evils--between voting you or Shadoweh I'll vote you.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Sixty »

I'd really like the people who think Shadoweh is scum for BLUEGATE to explain how she was the first to mention the Town color and then proceed to make a ridiculous, prevented-by-safeclaims color error.

As for Reck voting us, pffft.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Shadoweh »

A game you don't remember being in briefly.
DON'T SAY THE 'B' WORD, IT'S POISON. Look, we have less then four days left and people are still clowning around trying to start wagons on basically random people at this point. Let no previous wagon stay wagoned if no one agrees or something, etc. Argue that you don't want to lynch Tim all you want but as long as we have Fearless Leader alone on Katsuki, Nero and Venmar wasting votes on each other, The Lurkathon on me, and whatever you want to call voting Sixty right now (I'm not swearing anymore I swear but not happening), Tim is getting lynched. You all need to stop casemaking and start conceeding to each other. Maybe even get a claim going, that'd be nice, people like claims, they're exciting and stuff.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Cerulean »

I've been in and out skimming in between doing work so I'll finish what I was starting yesterday but I just want to say: if this game is anything like the last U-Pick, scum do not have safeclaims, so I wouldn't make the assumption that they do.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Holy shit wow I do NOT remember being in that game at all.
green shirt thursdays
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Sixty »

Cerulean wrote:I've been in and out skimming in between doing work so I'll finish what I was starting yesterday but I just want to say: if this game is anything like the last U-Pick, scum do not have safeclaims, so I wouldn't make the assumption that they do.
But assuming they know the Town color
that is in the very first page
isn't all that nonsensical, yes?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Faraday custom is people can request a safeclaim and he'll write it to sound nice, but it's not like anyone's character needs one. Am I the only person who was more interested in getting who they picked then what alignment they were? >_>
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:23 am

Post by sangres »

In post 869, Sixty wrote:
In post 868, sangres wrote:Agree re the Tim lynch.
Then make it happen? You are voting on a wagon of one and not making an effort to push it.
Bitch at us all you like, but ffery-head is not going to be a day 1 fearless leader in this player list, and nacho-head's availability is limited.

Empire, you remember thinking that my Plum town-case in pennipedum looked too simplistic to be town?

If I had been town and had to explain why I thought Plum was town in that game, the case would have been very similar but I would have gone on a bit more about why the Plum in the On A Boat game was different.

I'm not seeing quite the same level of <I'm looking for a word here but I don't think there's a single word that hits the mark - ambiguity, many words that say not much, off-to-the-side> play, but IMO she's much closer to that than to the open, engaged, in the moment play I saw in Pennipedum.

I can move our vote there. But, I'd much rather be on a wagon that you and F-16 both think are scum if I'm not going to stick with nacho's strongest scum read.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Nacho I had a question for you.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:28 am

Post by sangres »

ffery posting.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1, VC 29
Tim Howard - (6):
Zdenek, Katsuki, Plum, Shadoweh, kanyeknowsbest, Sixty
Katsuki - (1):
sangres
Venmar - (2):
Nero Cain
, Untrod Tripod
Shadoweh - (2):
ChannelDelibird, Nobody Special
xRECKONERx - (1):
Lady Lambdadelta
Nero Cain - (1):
Venmar
Plum - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Tim Howard
Sixty - (2):
chamber, xRECKONERx

Not voting - (1):
Cerulean

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
Plum is V/la.
[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 870, chamber wrote:
Unvote Vote: Sixty
You are incompetent.
Reck 873 wrote:Sorry about being inactive. Zombie Jesus Weekend ate up all of my time, and I had to deal with some reaaaaaaaal bullshit yesterday.

I'm gonna sheep chamber for now.

VOTE: Sixty

Oh it also helps that they pushed a realbad case on me. Time to check and see if they ever responded to my criticisms!
You
on the other hand are scum, and nothing frustrates me more than how impotent I currently am to force your lynch down this dysfunctional Town's metaphorical throat.
Reck 874 wrote:So Sixty basically just backed down from me without really saying anything? That's sketch
uh well
Sixty 578 wrote:
@Reck

First, about compromises - Your vote's on someone who we're pretty sure is Town, and equally importantly his wagon isn't going anywhere. Now seems like a pretty good time to compromise. If you don't like the word "compromise" for it, "be at all effective as Town" gets the message across.

But about UT. You accused UT of not reading the game with this incredulous "you can't actually believe this" tone and said you'd compromise "all over" him and made posts like this
Reck 423 wrote:but I feel slimier being on this wagon with Nobody Special and Untrod "Talk Out Of My Ass" Tripod and Shadoweh.

VOTE someone unrelated to all of those people, immediately motivated by his lolroleclaim
and now you're saying "nah he always does this" and saying you're completely null on his alignment. That's quite a backpedal.

We can talk about how attempting to engage with easy targets only about setup speculation and lolroles is pretty easy for scum to do but that would get into a conversation about how your follow-up to this alleged suspicion on Shadoweh was basically a set of personal attacks and attempting to gotcha! your way into a scumslip.

I am curious about one thing, though.
Reck 411 wrote:mmm let's talk about this kats wagon tho
Sure, let's. What about it?
I mean I didn't actually want to give your post the time of day, but I'm glad I did!

or are these the words you wanted me to respond to, since they were the next things you posted
Reck 594 wrote:whaaaaat

no
[Shadoweh]
was just bein a cunt
because yeah I actually am going to leave that alone.

----

sangres, this is frigging tee-ball at this point. Let's get a Reck wagon going.

Unvote: Tim Howard
Vote: xRECKONERx
(L-8)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 886, sangres wrote:ffery posting.
D:
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 884, sangres wrote:
Then make it happen? You are voting on a wagon of one and not making an effort to push it.
Bitch at us all you like, but ffery-head is not going to be a day 1 fearless leader in this player list, and nacho-head's availability is limited.
Okay, first. I was not "bitching" at you, so please cut the attitude because this game has had plenty of that at this point, including by us. Don't create conflict for conflict's sake.

You're voting Katsuki. You're the only slot voting Katsuki. It's three days to deadline, ten to lynch, and you're voting Katsuki... and you say you don't want Tim Howard lynched. Then
make it happen
. Nobody's asking you to be a fearless leader, and frankly I don't care about Nacho's availability. But if you make statements like that, either back them up with actions that help it, or accept the consequences of not doing anything to reach it. And voting Katsuki with no real push, at this stage? That's "doing nothing".

Cut by my other half and there are fireworks going out. Let's make things happen because apparently sangres isn't the hero Gotham needs.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Im p sure I called people worse things anyways, insults don't really bother me as much as people being wrong.
Lambda, do you want to add anything relevant to the conversation, please? Nacho won't cycle back to this game for another lunar cycle.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Vi »

In post 891, Shadoweh wrote:insults don't really bother me as much as people being wrong.
Reck is doing both as evidenced above. You should be sufficiently bothered by this to vote him.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 892, Vi wrote:
In post 891, Shadoweh wrote:insults don't really bother me as much as people being wrong.
Reck is doing both as evidenced above. You should be sufficiently bothered by this to vote him.
le woof
le bow-wow
le wrong window
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Sixty »

It has nothing to do with Reck insulting you, but the fact that he's making up stuff about us not responding to him. He's pretending to have actually read us when he was just skimming and using whatever argument was convenient for him at the time to justify a horrible vote.

And simulposting because puppy be mad and puppy does
not
have a cape.

I may be able to arrange for a mask, though. Photoshop ho!
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 am

Post by sangres »

In post 890, Sixty wrote:
In post 884, sangres wrote:
Okay, first. I was not "bitching" at you, so please cut the attitude because this game has had plenty of that at this point, including by us. Don't create conflict for conflict's sake.

You're voting Katsuki. You're the only slot voting Katsuki. It's three days to deadline, ten to lynch, and you're voting Katsuki... and you say you don't want Tim Howard lynched. Then
make it happen
. Nobody's asking you to be a fearless leader, and frankly I don't care about Nacho's availability. But if you make statements like that, either back them up with actions that help it, or accept the consequences of not doing anything to reach it. And voting Katsuki with no real push, at this stage? That's "doing nothing".

Cut by my other half and there are fireworks going out. Let's make things happen because apparently sangres isn't the hero Gotham needs.
As you point out, there isn't really time for this sort of back and forth, but I'm going to point out anyway that this post comes off to me as "Bitch? I didn't bitch at you. bitchbitch some decent content bitch."

I want to do some quick pulse checking before I decide if/where to move our vote.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Venmar »

can we lynch nero cain now
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:45 am

Post by sangres »

No.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:45 am

Post by chamber »

In post 888, Sixty wrote:You are incompetent.
Everyone is wrong multiple times in most games. Throw around such terms because of flaws in methodology, not individual reads.
Taking a break from the site.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:46 am

Post by chamber »

In post 892, Vi wrote:
Whats bothering me is that he's sheeping me. I never got the impression that he had a very positive opinion of my ability.
Taking a break from the site.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”