MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I didn't answer you because I thought if you didn't remembeer you weren't going to be able to talk about it very well. <_<
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

"When you started trying to push us here (with, again, inaccurate data that you pulled out of nowhere) you had already been reminded about Fall of Gondolin."
-
False
. I had been told by Shadoweh that she had meta on me from, "FoG", and I asked her what that was.

"Tierce being lynched Day Six is irrelevant, there's this thing called "checking the game someone is using meta on you about" (Shadoweh)."
-
False
. The entirety of the post made insinuating I was bullshitting my meta was BECAUSE Tierce said I should've made the leap from, "Tierce pushed me and was scum in FoG. Tierce is pushing me here so I should vote her." which implies I've connected the dots between the bit of FoG I actually played and Tierce's flip months later.

"Or are you saying you didn't check the accuracy of what she said, after showing a superficial interest on what FoG was?"
- No, I'm saying I didn't go and comb the playerlist to see who was dead and who was alive when I literally just ISO'd myself and skimmed some of my posts.
green shirt thursdays
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Sixty »

Okay, Reck. Step back. You may well be right about Fall of Gondolin's reference timing because I didn't bother to go check that and tabbing through several pages is :effort:.

Fact one. You sheeped chamber's vote on us. You say you respect chamber, but evidence in this very game shows the contrary.
Fact two: You then tried to justify this vote by saying we had not addressed your response to us. Evidence in this game says the contrary. It's either that, or you were just being a jerk to Shadoweh and not actually scumhunting, which is weird when you're supposedly firing from the hip and trying to figure things out with as little nonsense as possible.
Fact three: you reacted to the votes on you by addressing us as if we are this absolutely shitty Town... while voting us... while saying you assume wagons are Town-driven "because numbers". This was before you reverted to sheer AtE, so using the latest excuse that we are incompetent doesn't fly.

So what gives? Because if your game is going to consist entirely of insulting us, you should know by now that that doesn't work with either of us and does not endear us to your cause. Either help us understand how any of the above make sense from a Town perspective or... I don't know. I can match you word for word on sailorspeak, but I don't think that's going to make the environment in this game any healthier.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 951, xRECKONERx wrote:"Tierce being lynched Day Six is irrelevant, there's this thing called "checking the game someone is using meta on you about" (Shadoweh)."
- False. The entirety of the post made insinuating I was bullshitting my meta was BECAUSE Tierce said I should've made the leap from, "Tierce pushed me and was scum in FoG. Tierce is pushing me here so I should vote her." which implies I've connected the dots between the bit of FoG I actually played and Tierce's flip months later.
Actually not what I was saying at all.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 936, sangres wrote:
In post 921, kanyeknowsbest wrote:fery how much are you and nacho discussing and or agreeing on reads?
ha! even as I was answering this with "not at all since our first set of reads lists" I was getting text messages from him <3

I like that you're engaging me about our reads.

He feels pretty strongly about his katsuki read and I'm feeling a little bad about moving our vote rather than trying to push that wagon by proxy.

He feels like Katsuki's push on him in this game feels a lot like his push on kuribo in Anything Goes. And that his reaction to Nacho's push doesn't feel at all as organic as his town reactions usually are.

Basically I think he's calling Empire's meta-town read on Katsuki too shallow.
OK NOW YOU GUYS ARE JUST FABRICATING BULLSHIT

PUSH KURIBO?
I SPENT THE ENTIRE GAME BUDDYING UP TO HIM

WHEN YOU FINALLY GIVE REASONS
YOU CANT EVEN GET IT RIGHT
L O FUCKING L

SANGRES CAN DIE A FIERY DEATH
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by sangres »

I haven't checked, because I trust his memory. He said your early rush on kuribo is similar to what you've done here.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 952, Sixty wrote:Okay, Reck. Step back. You may well be right about Fall of Gondolin's reference timing because I didn't bother to go check that and tabbing through several pages is :effort:.

Fact one. You sheeped chamber's vote on us. You say you respect chamber, but evidence in this very game shows the contrary.
Fact two: You then tried to justify this vote by saying we had not addressed your response to us. Evidence in this game says the contrary. It's either that, or you were just being a jerk to Shadoweh and not actually scumhunting, which is weird when you're supposedly firing from the hip and trying to figure things out with as little nonsense as possible.
Fact three: you reacted to the votes on you by addressing us as if we are this absolutely shitty Town... while voting us... while saying you assume wagons are Town-driven "because numbers". This was before you reverted to sheer AtE, so using the latest excuse that we are incompetent doesn't fly.

So what gives? Because if your game is going to consist entirely of insulting us, you should know by now that that doesn't work with either of us and does not endear us to your cause. Either help us understand how any of the above make sense from a Town perspective or... I don't know. I can match you word for word on sailorspeak, but I don't think that's going to make the environment in this game any healthier.
Fact one: chamber quoted a post from Fall of Gondolin as evidence I don't respect him, and I explained why that is a misinterpretation of the post.
Fact two: A large part of your post on me was about how I was pushing Shadoweh as scum. My post was to explain I didn't think she was scum, but that she was just being a cunt. You never responded.
Fact three: I also reacted to Nuwen in Fate's most recent mini theme the
exact
same way I reacted to Tierce's push on me in ScumInv and here, and actually spent most of the game agonizing between absolutely shitty Town and her just being scum. She wound up being scum. Tierce wound up being town in Scummies Invitational. The only thing I've learned is that pushing on me for bad reasons when I'm town seems to be regardless of alignment.

What "gives" is that Tierce has a hateboner for me that seemingly pops up in every game we play together and leads to her attacking me for shitty reasons and being sarcastic and cunty towards me. What "gives" is that I don't give a shit if it endears me to you or anyone else. What "gives" is that if someone is going to attack me for bad reasoning in-game and hand-wave it away when they're wrong, I'm not going to let that go.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 952, Sixty wrote:You may well be right about Fall of Gondolin's reference timing because I didn't bother to go check that and tabbing through several pages is :effort:.
Oh, so you attacked me blindly without actually checking in an attempt to get me lynched and blatantly lied in order to further your goal?

Hmmm.
green shirt thursdays
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 955, sangres wrote:I haven't checked, because I trust his memory. He said your early rush on kuribo is similar to what you've done here.
Yeah he wasn't even in the game so he's just talking out of his ass.

YOU HOWEVER
HAVE PRETTY MUCH USED THIS AS AN EXCUSE
TO DO NOTHING ALL GAME

NO INTEREST IN SCUMHUNTING
JUST "SRY I GOTS TA GO WITH NACHO'S ONE AND ONLY READ IM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING"

HELL HERE'S THE FUCKING LINK JUST SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO CONTINUE DODGING
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Sixty »

Hi. I'm not Tierce.
Reck 956 wrote:Fact two: A large part of your post on me was about how I was pushing Shadoweh as scum. My post was to explain I didn't think she was scum, but that she was just being a cunt. You never responded.
In post 888, Sixty wrote:
Sixty 578 wrote:
@Reck

First, about compromises - Your vote's on someone who we're pretty sure is Town, and equally importantly his wagon isn't going anywhere. Now seems like a pretty good time to compromise. If you don't like the word "compromise" for it, "be at all effective as Town" gets the message across.

But about UT. You accused UT of not reading the game with this incredulous "you can't actually believe this" tone and said you'd compromise "all over" him and made posts like this
Reck 423 wrote:but I feel slimier being on this wagon with Nobody Special and Untrod "Talk Out Of My Ass" Tripod and Shadoweh.

VOTE someone unrelated to all of those people, immediately motivated by his lolroleclaim
and now you're saying "nah he always does this" and saying you're completely null on his alignment. That's quite a backpedal.

We can talk about how attempting to engage with easy targets only about setup speculation and lolroles is pretty easy for scum to do but that would get into a conversation about how your follow-up to this alleged suspicion on Shadoweh was basically a set of personal attacks and attempting to gotcha! your way into a scumslip.

I am curious about one thing, though.
Reck 411 wrote:mmm let's talk about this kats wagon tho
Sure, let's. What about it?
The bolded is not about Shadoweh. Some of the unbolded isn't about Shadoweh either.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Katsuki »

RECK YOURE SO MUCH HARDER TO READ THAN YOU USED TO BE

T^T
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hi, Vi, you're ignoring the rest of my post.

I didn't ignore the rest of yours. I just wasn't going to repeat myself about UT again, and I wasn't going to get into a semantics debate about the word "compromise". That left me one thing to respond to along the lines of your "case" against me.
green shirt thursdays
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 960, Katsuki wrote:RECK YOURE SO MUCH HARDER TO READ THAN YOU USED TO BE

T^T
You really shouldn't have posted this right after linking me to the anything goes iso.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Sixty »

In post 956, xRECKONERx wrote:What "gives" is that Tierce has a hateboner for me that seemingly pops up in every game we play together and leads to her attacking me for shitty reasons and being sarcastic and cunty towards me.
No, Reck. You're the one who has developed a massive grudge against me for unfathomable reasons and have never bothered to talk with me about it (instead, we got a podcast about it, great way to discover things like that). You're the one who is constantly raging against me and insulting me whenever you get the chance. I don't have a problem with you except when you go out of your way to be a dick to me and those I care about. I don't flip out on you whenever I get the opportunity, unlike you do toward me--heck, that was how you opened Fall of Gondolin. I'm trying to read you, I think you are scum, and thus I am pushing a wagon on you. Nothing here requires a "hateboner", but you are being a massive jerk and I could frame all the flaming you have done about our hydra in this game and make a full wall of hatemail. We signed up for this game before you did, you had the opportunity to see the playerlist, and if you think I'm such a horrible person you had plenty of chances not to sign up. Sarcastic? Sure. That never killed anyone and you're far more sarcastic than I am. But "cunty"? I'm not singling you out,
you
are the one singling Vi and I out to insult at every corner. If you don't like me,
don't play
. And don't accuse me of starting it when you're the one who throws a fit whenever I direct a post at you.

I'm done here, and frankly I'd rather not have to acknowledge Reck for the rest of the game if this trend continues. As it is, I've gotten what I wanted to get at this point, so:
LLD, Empire, updated reads on Reck, please and thank you.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Me: "Tierce dislikes me and acts bitchy towards me at every chance."
Tierce: "NO U"

Yeah, I'm done here, too. Enjoy trying to get me lynched!
green shirt thursdays
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

VOTE: Reckoner
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

btw Katsuki's posts against sangres are very not good right now too, if anyone wants to comment on them between the fighting. I know it's hard to hear something besides the sound of your own rage at times like this. but if both sides wanted to stop fighting and make Nacho's dreams come true..
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Katsuki »

WHEN NACHO'S JUST SPOUTING WHATEVER BS HE WANTS?!

I MEAN FUCK I GUESS I SHOULD START MAKING UP AND REFERENCING RANDOM SHIT TOO SINCE IT APPARENTLY WORKS
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 965, Shadoweh wrote:VOTE: Reckoner
I'm assuming you, too, do not have a reason for voting me!
green shirt thursdays
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 967, Katsuki wrote:WHEN NACHO'S JUST SPOUTING WHATEVER BS HE WANTS?!

I MEAN FUCK I GUESS I SHOULD START MAKING UP AND REFERENCING RANDOM SHIT TOO SINCE IT APPARENTLY WORKS
I scanned your link, and I agree in that game you were sucking up to kuribo. I've texted Nacho to see if he meant a different game.

However! Like I said, right after you linked me to an ISO full of scum-you buddying a strong, ragey player wasn't a great time to suck up to Reck.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Sixty »

I don't know how much clearer I can get than "I don't dislike you unless you are being a jerk to me or those I care about" and "you have never bothered to talk with me about it [and I would appreciate it]", Reck. If thinking I hate you for some ungodly reason makes you feel better, then sure, more power to you and I hope that is empowering somehow. :/ But I really would like to address that, because you're under a serious misconception, Reck. I'm pretty blunt when it comes to telling people I have a problem with them as individuals, as players, as whatever, so I don't see how you think I have a secret hatred toward you that was never explained and comes out in all the games because ~pettiness~. Even a cursory look at my games (Fall of Gondolin again, for example) shows that I don't just vote people for disliking them. Even as scum. Even out of :justice:. So that is really, really not what is going on.

But as I said, if it makes you feel better to have that idea about me, I seriously hope that helps you somehow. I'm dead serious about that--but I think that figuring out that I really am not harboring secret hate toward you would probably end up somewhere happier?

/game tangent

PEdit: Yeah, I was wondering what it is with Katsuki at this point, because frankly I'd expect Kats to be voting me at this juncture. Not at a very good place to think about that atm because stuff like the above makes me all rambly and pointlessly emotional, but etc.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

In post 884, sangres wrote:I can move our vote there. But, I'd much rather be on a wagon that you and F-16 both think are scum if I'm not going to stick with nacho's strongest scum read.
This feels odd coming from you considering we often butt heads in games or at least spend a very massive amount of time hashing out disagreements on reads.
~ F-16
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 971, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 884, sangres wrote:I can move our vote there. But, I'd much rather be on a wagon that you and F-16 both think are scum if I'm not going to stick with nacho's strongest scum read.
This feels odd coming from you considering we often butt heads in games or at least spend a very massive amount of time hashing out disagreements on reads.
~ F-16
If you tried to push me toward one of our townreads you wouldn't get anywhere. I'm looking for outside validation of our scumreads.

comes down to experiential meta, which I lack on a ton of players this game. I have a strong trust of Empire's meta analysis and I feel like I'd spot him if he's scum-metaing because it was really obviously not town-empire's reads in the On A Boat game. I feel a little less likely to spot scum-you via your meta cases, but I feel like there's some decent check and balance built into it if you both wind up agreeing on one of our scumreads. And, I know Nacho if anything has a stronger town read on you than I do at this point.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by sangres »

UNVOTE

VOTE: Katsuki

Sorry Sixty. Of nacho's not-town reads, Reck is more town-direction. we'd maybe compromise on Plum or CDB but Katsuki is who we want to see lynched.
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Tim Howard »

So that entire sixty/reck discussion was interesting, but left me with basically nothing other than "boy they seem mad at each other." They both made good points and they both made bad points. Pretty much came out a wash at this point.

The justice bones in my body really want to lynch the crap out of Katsuki for ignoring the Sixty/Reck thing while it was happening. He's just completely all over the road, especially tonight. Mark me down as 'willing to vote Kats' for the Day.

I would vote Reck to save our bacon, but I feel similarly as I did in my previous post with Shadoweh - generally unconvinced either way at this point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”