Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 1591, Serene2 wrote:nah, you havent convinced me or DGB that he's town

and you've been treating me like a redheaded stepchild all game, so you don't get to call in favors
I asked you to unpack why you think he is scum

cos, lol "we will help town lynch venny!" doesn't work for me

surely you see why?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:36 pm

In post 96, Serene2 wrote:nah mastin, you battling me would end with me faking a guilty on you and getting you lynched while you're VLA if i was scum :-P
hhmmmm...
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1601, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 96, Serene2 wrote:nah mastin, you battling me would end with me faking a guilty on you and getting you lynched while you're VLA if i was scum :-P
hhmmmm...
now you're just grasping for straws, YOU KNOW GOD DAMN WELL IT WAS AN INSIDE REFERENCE TO THIS GAME

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=33707

BECAUSE YOU WERE IN THAT GAME
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Serene2 »

And speaking of that game

WHO DID I KILL FIRST in that game

We both know you're not getting lynched here--- Sven is town as fuck and you're a claimed lover to him. You've been calling me scum repeatedly, but you don't stop to think for two god damn seconds that I'd have smoked your ass already? Come the fuck on.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 am

Post by Serene2 »

Honestly mollie at this point I don't know what to make of you. You have picked apart, misrepresented and at times even flat out lied about almost every fucking post I've made. And for what? To justify a bullshit tunnel ON A PLAYER WE BOTH KNOW YOU CANT FUCKING READ

you have exactly ONE GOD DAMN "scum read" and you're pushing it to the exclusion of any other content! And you don't even stop to think that maybe, just maybe I'm sick of this bullshit?

It's bad enough I had to draw Lyncher to two of the more competent players on the site, I damn well for need you making up reasons to tunnel me and pretending you can read me

Bad enough one of my heads made the STUPIDEST FUCKING CLAIM EVER

In short, your play is bullshit, this town is bullshit, my role is bullshit, my hydra is bullshit

@town: if you're going to lynch me, do it today because I've just fucking had it

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Serene2 »

"Work with the town" they said

Except this town is lurk and derp central

"Work with the town" said mollie

OH EXCEPT DONT VOTE OUR PRECIOUS VENMAR

So done with this shit.

unvote
Vote: serene2

Updated reads to come later fuck this

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:07 am

jesus christ
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Serene2 »

"I work with indies when they help the town"

No you fucking don't. I've been way more helpful to this town than you. I've been forthcoming nwithy claim, with my reads, with retracting FGs stupid ass guilty

You on the other hand, have been:

"B&B are town serene is scum
B&B are town serene is scum
WAIT DONT LYNCH VENMAR SERENE IS SCUM"

That is seriously a representation of your reads this game

So here's a simple question mollie:

After I flip Lyncher, what are your reads?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Serene2 »

Come on mollie you ought to know better than to play chicken with me

I've given my reads---- several times

How bout yours?

@town lynch me. I'm begging you. Then throw mollie straight into the fire after my flip

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Serene2 »

You bring up bullshit points from anything goes

You poke at me endlessly

You play AGAINST YOUR OWN CLAIMED TOWN META

You misrepresent openly almost any post I make

You flat out lie at times

And you expect me to take that shit with a smile? You're a better player than that mollie, we both know you aren't stupid.

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:03 am

I think kuribo likes me
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Serene2 »

You know what, DGB and FG can deal with this game for a few days

I really don't have the energy for this shot lately, I shoulda stayed retired

See that's my problem, I like the people on this site, I just hate playing Mafia

And it goes doubly for you mollie: I like you as a person. I just can't deal with the same bullshit every time we play together. I don't want shit to be sideways between us. I don't want to rage impotently at you in Dead QTs like in Isaac or ignore you like in Touhou or just straight kill you like in Death Note. I just don't have it in me anymore, that's why I retired. That's why I wasn't on board with Serening again. I'm sick of the site meta, I'm sick of being expected to be pissed off all the time lest someone wagon me, and I'm sick of arguing with people that for the most part I actually like.

I just don't have it in me anymore. So lynch me or vig me or NK me or whatever because I'm just burnt.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Serene2 »

EBWOP: real good timing there

So done.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Serene2 »

Playing mafia lately is a lot like the middle of my divorce when we were broken up but still living together. It's pretty much just being pissed off with people that I care about. I didn't have the energy for all the arguments in the kitchen, and I sure as hell don't have the energy for this.

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:22 am

I want you to have fun kuribo.

which is why I am teasing you as much as I am. we can totally talk about something else.

also you didn't kill us in deathnote we were lynched.

and I have not lied during this game, I mistakenly thought that isaac was ongoing is that really what you are trying to spin into a "lie"?

also why are the jehovah's witnesses so freaking NICE in my neighborhood.

anyways I am burnt too so what you will get is pretty lackluster but it is genuine.

I already gave my reads list.

I am going to dye my hair red again but I think the next time it will be blue.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:23 am

eta: it is almost like we are just going through the motions isn't it
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:25 am

eta2: I have always wanted blue hair
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

Yeah me too. A nice shade of turquoise.

Look guys, there's a reason why B&B is a lyncher target and it's not because he's the cop, that'd be way too bastard. It's got to be because he's scum. His behavior supports that.

Now if you guys think he's such outstanding town that you'll never lynch him, WE BEG YOU TO HAVE MERCY ON OUR WRETCHED SOULS, AND VIG US.

It you vig us
then
lynch him there will be words.

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Annoying? Yes.
Scummy? No.

I give mastin credit for a solid scum game, but there are ALOT of better targets out there.

Also, as a claimed lyncher your word carries no meaning.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

I admit that 14.5 looks worse than I originally thought. His smaller posts that I viewed in a good way doesnt look so good anymore. However.

In post 878, FourteenPointFive wrote:So, let me preface things a bit. After LD did their thing, I honestly wanted to say we go lynch them if it had to be between them and Zor. The way LD played it, the first thing that came to my mind was that it was a lyncher play. We were going to vote them last shift, but decided instead to keep our vote on BnB and see where that developed in the day shift.

So LD flips 1-shot cop, Zor is quick to claim neighbors with him. This is interesting, because with LD gone, we have no way of knowing if this is true or not. I forsee three scenarios. A) LD caught Zorscum, and this is his fakeclaim to try and save himself. The beauty about it is of course that Zor has no way to prove it. LD hadn't claimed he had only one-shot, so he had to be a prime target. B) Everything Zor said is true about being town neighbors and gambiting. C) This last one seems highly unlikely to me, but Zor is a neighborizer, except he's scum. Let's just throw that one away.

For me, I want to believe Zor is town and this is a gambit. I just find it highly unlikely that out of 21 players, LD picks right based on Zor's single post to use his one-shot cop on. Like, the gambit Zor described seems kinda more likely to me than LD guessing right.

One thing we (Cheery and I) agreed on is regardless, we can't have this hanging over our heads. We think we have to lynch Zor regardless. BUT....we should drag this day out and BRO gets to hammer.
This post I really really like. If someone disagrees please discuss it with me. The thought process of seeing different possible scenarios is something I find towny. Its hard to think in this way as scum because you already know the answer. I think that the entire thing is abit short but on the other hand he reasons critically, hausing the opposite of the idea he belives is correct.

Also, if your reasoning for finding 14.5 scummy is partly because he defended zoraster then I am equally scummy (I unvoted zoraster and voted BnB after serenes claim). The difference is that I saw Serenes claim as a possibility, 14.5 could have seen zorasters claim as a possibility. I actually think that a more normal scum partner response would be to hard charge zoraster and bus him.

In post 1508, FourteenPointFive wrote:
In post 1486, xRECKONERx wrote:Don't scum control shift placement? So why would they need a special action to move Venmar to us?
HOLY SCUM POSTING BATMAN!

Reck moves up to scum in our list. I knew someone was going to go "why did scum only move on player?" to draw attention to a extraneous detail, and I had the feeling that player would be scum. I mean, and with especially the other shift, the way the shifts are right now, we're pretty unproductive, I had a feeling that our shifts would not change much, if at all. Cheery and I had been waiting on that. We're of the opinion that shift distributions and and changes are of little consequence, and are just a detail to muck things up some more. This also makes me wary of the Venmar vote a little bit. Reck's sheeping play of BRO is uninspiring, because Reckscum would know if BRO was right or not. And if BRO is wrong, all Reck gets to do is throw up his hands and say "I was following the confirmed town" and wash his hands of his play. I don't like it at all.

BnB is still playing like shit and is probably scum. The scumread has weakened a bit only because nothing about their play has changed, and others have actively been scum. I want to vote BnB here, we got a day though.

We think that if the lovers are a scum-town pairs, Jesters are the scum, by way of Sven being so fucking town.

Finally, Cheery disagrees with me on Peregrine, but I think he's bussing scum. When I entertained the thought that Zor's fakeclaim was true, he was very vehement in shutting down any and all discussion. It wasn't that he was telling me he didn't believe Zor, he was telling me it wasn't worth discussion because the outcome was already assured. This reads to me like he is a scumbuddy who already knew the outcome and wanted some towncred by defending the lynch. It looked like 100% bussing.
I am ashamed to say it but maybee I was flattered by his read on me. That together with a mutual scum read on Reck could have made me see him in a better light than I should. This is one of my flaws, I seem to town read people that town read me and show a willinness to cooperate.

All in all, dropping my stron townread on 14.5, wagon is not uber terrible.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1607, Serene2 wrote:"I work with indies when they help the town"

No you fucking don't. I've been way more helpful to this town than you. I've been forthcoming nwithy claim, with my reads, with retracting FGs stupid ass guilty

You on the other hand, have been:

"B&B are town serene is scum
WAIT DONT LYNCH VENMAR SERENE IS SCUM"

That is seriously a representation of your reads this game

So here's a simple question mollie:

After I flip Lyncher, what are your reads?

I think you are the only one paying attention to mollie. Dont.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1569, Infinite Jesters wrote:also I am coming off of 2 games in a row where scum *cough tbone* tried to claim a fake guilty on me so I am starting to think superfluous cop claims are scummy.
How is this relevant?
In post 1569, Infinite Jesters wrote:I have played a bunch of games with mastina and it isn't impossible for him to portray his shift in how he metas you as town.
Except that isn't what happened. Mastin basically said that he always reads me as town. That's false. When I pointed that out to him, he complemented my play and continued to call me scum. I think any reasonable response from him would have to include him taking into account that he doesn't tend to read me as town.
In post 1570, ika wrote:
~Jordan’

AG
ar

Bird
and
Beast

Brian Skies

ika

infinite jesters

MrZepher

Sere
ne2

Svenskt Stal

Zdenek

Ar
onis

BROseidon

Dry
-fit

Fourteen
Point
Five

hip
lop

iamau
sername

PeregrineV

The Goat

xRECKONERx

Ven
mar
I don't think even one of ika's scum reads is justified by his ISO.
In post 1588, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1585, MrZepher wrote:PV is definitely town which means

UNVOTE:
VOTE: 14.5

sheep this.
:facepalm:
Explain, please.
In post 1598, AGar wrote:I feel the shift swaps heavily point towards Venmar-town
I really can't see how it could be anything other than null.
In post 1619, Svenskt Stål wrote:This post I really really like. If someone disagrees please discuss it with me. The thought process of seeing different possible scenarios is something I find towny. Its hard to think in this way as scum because you already know the answer. I think that the entire thing is abit short but on the other hand he reasons critically, hausing the opposite of the idea he belives is correct.
I think its faceable.

I find Serene's nonsense hard to deal with.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

How about a more indepth post zdenek, these oneline response mass qoutes isnt contributing much
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Zdenek »

If there's something you want to hear my thoughts on, let me know. Otherwise, I think I am conveying my thoughts adequately, and I'm not about to start writing more when I don't have to.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

I am not reading you as town, so there is that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”