Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I was literally asked to give my read on him.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 134, Nero Cain wrote:In our last game you seemed sorta spammy. Talk to me about Yates and Piggey.
Yeah, really weird that Squirrel would offer her thoughts on Pidgey at that stage. :roll:
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 784, The Rufflig wrote: I do not claim to be objective towards Chandra. Given how much Chandra and I have yelled at each other, I do not expect anyone to take me at my word on matters pertaining to her.
I understand, but if you acknowledge that Chandra and Beast are misunderstanding each other, and your continual analysis continues to show that they're misunderstanding each other, I can't see how you then turn around and vote Chandra for a twisting Beast's posts.
In post 784, The Rufflig wrote: Quick question? What did you think of the interaction between Umbrage and Chandra (if anything)?
I haven't seen anything that sticks out to me, and I don't know why you're asking. I don't think Chandra was sheeping Umbrage, if that was what you were getting at.
In post 792, Umbrage wrote:still haven't seen a lynch candidate that rivals beastcharizard...
The dragon doesn't need to be slain. It's duck season. Help us lynch Rufflig.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 801, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 134, Nero Cain wrote:In our last game you seemed sorta spammy. Talk to me about Yates and Piggey.
Yeah, really weird that Squirrel would offer her thoughts on Pidgey at that stage. :roll:
"scum hunting right out the gate" It isn't scummy that you responded to NeroCain. It's scummy that there are no grounds for the claim you made about Pidgey's activity. Since you haven't shown any reason to make such a claim, and multiple people have asked you about it, there must be information that you aren't sharing. i.e. you made a slip.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 662, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 661, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have Ruffling as town now.
I don't know how this is possible.
Quite easily, deary. All it takes is looking at the reasoning he is using to understand that it is not coming from scum. He is as sweet as can be. His posting may not be entirely correct, but it is strong and shows clarity.
In post 669, PeregrineV wrote:You forgot Joshy B. You know, the one you're voting.
An explanation will need to wait until after I have gotten caught up. However, the basic is that Joshy has shown trends that I strongly associate with coming from a sour player of somewhat-low experience.
In post 713, Umbrage wrote:Rufflig/pidgey, knock it off.

this whole shitstorm reeks of town v. town
Agreed.

FoS: Yates.

Call it old lady's instinct for the time being.
In post 744, Josh_B wrote:
In post 743, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 742, Josh_B wrote: If SqG is on
one of the Mafia teams
, do you think the "Pidgey scum hunting right out of the gate" comment was an indicator that Pidgey's displaced vote was spot on.
Quick Quesiton for anyone that cares to answer. Has multiball been confirmed?

Because if not we're powerlynching the fuck out of Josh_B right now.
Why would think anything different? Hasn't it already been stated that multiball is part of Jason's meta.
I could start FoSing Team2 right now if you want, but they seem to be interested in rooting out Team1.
With so many players in this game, and only getting one lynch per day, I think I'll stick with where I'm at.
I strongly believe this is claiming scum.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 792, Umbrage wrote:still haven't seen a lynch candidate that rivals beastcharizard...
It is tempting, yes. However, Joshy's post doesn't look like town speculating on there being two scumteams. It appears as him accidentally revealing he is on a scumteam and is hunting another.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:29 am

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 802, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 784, The Rufflig wrote: Quick question? What did you think of the interaction between Umbrage and Chandra (if anything)?
I haven't seen anything that sticks out to me, and I don't know why you're asking. I don't think Chandra was sheeping Umbrage, if that was what you were getting at.
No, not exactly. To me, it looked like Chandra was buddying up to Umbrage.

---

@Umbrage: I see you are still pushing BC. Do you have anything else to say on BC? I'm not sold on the points brought up against him thus far.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:21 am

Post by Yates »

In post 787, Nero Cain wrote:In 446 you said you "So in the interests of sparing this game more of this BS, I'm moving on. You probably should too."
I took this that you now had a town read on SG
I see. I don't have a Town read on SG in the slightest. What I meant by that post is that I was going to drop the semantic argument about scum hunting from my case and just read her going forward based on the rest of her play. Since most of my suspicion on her stemmed from that, I didn't have much of a case. Not having a case is not the same as Town reading someone, though.

This is a very nice summary of what continues to bother me but that I have "dropped" as part of my official public case:
In post 799, Josh_B wrote:I still don't understand what scum hunting Pidgey was doing that elicited your original statement. I don't think anyone does. The more I look at it, the more I think the comment was based on insider information.
And this is the other part of it that apparently *I* am unable to communicate:
In post 803, Josh_B wrote:It isn't scummy that you responded to NeroCain. It's scummy that there are no grounds for the claim you made about Pidgey's activity.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Votecount 10

The Ruffling 5 - pidgey,BulbaFenix,Josh_B,Chandra Nalaar,vezokpiraka,
Yates 3 - Squirrel Girl,Kid A, Nero Cain
Josh B 2 - Aunt Jemina,ZZZX,
Chandra Nalaar 2 - beastcharizard,The Rufflig,
UniversalSlutBus 1 - mozamis,
Mozamis 1 - UniversalSlutBus,
UnfriendlyNeighbors 1 - PeregrineV
beastcharizard 1 - Umbrage

Not Voting

Yates
jklash12
Mutleyddmc
ThAdmiral
pappums rat
ArcAngel9
UnfriendlyNeighbors (Mac/Cabd Hydra)
displaced

Prods sent out

none

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-05-02 13:08:05)

till Day 1 Deadline
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

OMG this game. My head going to blow out. I have to do a huge amount of catch up. I am not following anything :((((((((((((((((
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Yates »

In post 809, ArcAngel9 wrote:OMG this game. My head going to blow out. I have to do a huge amount of catch up. I am not following anything :((((((((((((((((
Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Don't you think mini games would be easier for you to follow?
Please pm me to pre-in
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:29 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 810, Yates wrote:
In post 809, ArcAngel9 wrote:OMG this game. My head going to blow out. I have to do a huge amount of catch up. I am not following anything :((((((((((((((((
Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Don't you think mini games would be easier for you to follow?
Hello, you realize i am a replacement right?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Yates »

In post 811, ArcAngel9 wrote:Hello, you realize i am a replacement right?
Yeah? You CHOSE to replace into a large theme game on DAY ONE. This is what? Our third game together? And in each game you claim to be "lost" or "behind" or "unable to follow" because of all the action. So if you can't keep up on larger games you start, why replace in to a game with 30+ posts to read when you know it's probably not something you'll be able to handle?

Whatever. I guess I see what you are saying. Just consider not replacing in to larger games in the future. Know your strengths/weaknesses and adapt accordingly.
Please pm me to pre-in
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 775, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 767, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 586, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 582, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I don't think that post is particularly alignment indicative, anyone can construct a rational argument that describes exactly what just happened, though perhaps not in so articulate a fashion. I am starting to lean town on Yates though.
How do you catch scum then if it isn't based on how they post? I am a little confused.

@Person who asked me about ZZZX:

He didn't say it was for info until later from what I recall. Also him saying: "I am playing badly to test everyone." just looks absolutely horrible to me. It is an easy excuse to use when you realize you have messed up. I know town do it sometimes too but it is just an excuse for bad play and at this time I think it is coming from scum because he uses that excuse to cover everything he had done to that point and not just a single thing.
I claim that one post is not alignment indicative, and get "how do you catch scum if it isn't based on how they post". This obviously is ludicrous.
You imply that how one posts in general doesn't effect your scum read on them. Does it or does it not?
It does. I didn't say it didn't. At all.
Chandra wrote:
In post 590, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 587, Umbrage wrote:
In post 586, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 582, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I don't think that post is particularly alignment indicative, anyone can construct a rational argument that describes exactly what just happened, though perhaps not in so articulate a fashion. I am starting to lean town on Yates though.
How do you catch scum then if it isn't based on how they post? I am a little confused.
LOOK AT THIS

LOOK AT THIS SCUM BULLSHIT

"I don't think this post is very useful" = "I DON'T CATCH SCUM BASED ON POSTING" APPARENTLY

I MEAN SERIOUSLY IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A MORE USELESSLY BANAL INTERPRETATION?

so yup I'm fully on the beastcharizard wagon now

VOTE: beastcharizard

Squirrel can wait
Now, what are you going to call that comment when I flip town? Also, what do you think of what I said about ZZZX and what is your general opinion on that slot? I don't remember you saying anything about them so your opinion would be greatly appreciated.
This is where it gets better. First of all, our reaction to ONE VOTE is appealing to shame. And then asking the person who voted him to look at something else that has figuratively nothing to do with anything, which looks to me like an attempt to distract him with shiny things, followed by thinly veiled flattery (oh your opinion is soooo important despite the fact that you are currently using it to call me scum- I would expect a town mindset to write this off)
I already explained why I asked the question to Umbrage and the whole "flattery" thing is something I just do. Asking a scum read their opinion on another scum read is a good way to later gauge potential relationships after one of the scum reads flips. It is directly helpful to finding the scum.
None of this makes your reaction less scummy.
Chandra wrote:
In post 650, beastcharizard wrote:When I found out it was a daykill my mind went to compulsive or D1 only shot. It the role is town then D1 only would be powerful but quite a two-sided blade. The compulsive would be as less of a two-sided blade though but IIRC if you don't use a compulsive thing your target is chosen randomly which would be a bad thing since Town should outnumber scum.

@Chandra/Umbrage:

Can you tell me how I am obvious scum? Umbrage I think you are upset I voted you and Chandra I think you are just sheeping Umbrage. So clarification would be fantastic. If you won't do it for me do it for the actual town people whom you are trying to trick into mislynching me.
But wait, there's more! Now we're attributing reasons for Umbrage's vote and my own; Umbrage's vote is now OMGUS (even though 587 very clearly spells out why Umbrage is voting for beast). And apparently I am "just sheeping Umbrage" which implies that I'm town honestly following another's opinion, BUT WE THEN PROCEED TO PLAY THE VICTIM CARD AND CALL ME SCUM. Also, the very sentence "
If you won't do it for me do it for the actual town people
whom you are trying to trick into mislynching me
" is massive cognitive dissonance. Break it down:
Green: Assumption that I am town and want to do things for the benefit of town players.
Blue: Assumption that I am scum and trying to lead town astray.
The green part isn't an assumption you are town. It is saying that you have to make yourself look town in order to not be lynched. Since you aren't town you have to do it for the people who are actually town. I guess it could be read as me saying I am not town but it doesn't seem you read it that way. If you could explain how the green part is me assuming you are town that would be great. Also, if I would scum why would I have to assume you were town rather than knowing that you are?
Assuming I'm town is equivalent to knowing I am. The rest of this is exactly what you have to say regardless of whether or not my accusation is correct, so it doesn't hold a lot of credence for me.
Chandra wrote:
In post 741, beastcharizard wrote:Chandra completely avoided my question on why they think I am scum. They just said they would get back to me. It seems like they need to search for some BS reason to call me scum since they don't remember why they thought I was scum originally and they can't look dumb going back on their read.
And now I supposedly need to search for some BS reason, even though according to you a few posts ago I was supposedly sheeping Umbrage (oh, I'm also full blown scum now for no discernible reason??).
You had to search for "reasons" because you didn't want it to look like you were sheeping Umbrage. Also, scum can sheep town players. Sheeping isn't just for town to do with other people, unless when scum do it there is a different word for it.
You are scum because you didn't take the time to give reasons for the person that you were voting at the time. You said to wait up since you were busy with something else. Now I could have accepted that if your next post was reasons or something along the line but it wasn't. You just waited until you could spin my posts to look scummy.
No, I didn't. I just didn't feel like writing up a big case. It just so happened that you kept doing scummy things in the interim, but what I've said about your first couple posts nonetheless constitutes why I originally voted you. Umbrage pointing out that you are scum did help me to notice this fact, but that's all.
In post 778, The Rufflig wrote: @Chandra: I grade it a C. Your first point shows that you do not understand what beast is saying (bc misunderstood you as well). The second points are a little better - though I don't agree with all of them. The third points ... the green and blue is fine - not so much for the rest. The fourth point is an evasion. You also forgot to vote.
I don't see how anything is an evasion. I did not forget to vote, though. I believe beast has a higher probability of being scum than you, but it doesn't look like he's getting lynched today.
In post 781, The Rufflig wrote: As far as I can tell, Chandra parroted Umbrage's case without actually looking into it.
Patently false, not least because Umbrage barely had a case. I also mentioned at the time that I felt bc's response to Umbrage was just as significant and possibly worse.
In post 782, The Rufflig wrote:
This is what I don't like about #767. Chandra is trying to tie "bc claims I was sheeping Umbrage's vote" (#650) to "bc changed his mind about me sheeping and wants me to explain my vote" (#741). Even if I interpret bc's #650 as a charge of sheeping instead of asking for clarification, Chandra's attack on bc doesn't hold up. Chandra's post #662 would cause bc's change in stance. She implies that bc is being inconsistent in his attack on her (#767), because of this change in stance. This twisting of things seems typical of her and I still don't like it.
How would me saying I'm going to make a case later change his opinion that I was sheeping Umbrage? Not to mention change it to "Chandra is scum"?
In post 785, Josh_B wrote:
In post 767, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 650, beastcharizard wrote:When I found out it was a daykill my mind went to compulsive or D1 only shot. It the role is town then D1 only would be powerful but quite a two-sided blade. The compulsive would be as less of a two-sided blade though but IIRC if you don't use a compulsive thing your target is chosen randomly which would be a bad thing since Town should outnumber scum.

@Chandra/Umbrage:

Can you tell me how I am obvious scum? Umbrage I think you are upset I voted you and Chandra I think you are just sheeping Umbrage. So clarification would be fantastic. If you won't do it for me do it for the actual town people whom you are trying to trick into mislynching me.
But wait, there's more! Now we're attributing reasons for Umbrage's vote and my own; Umbrage's vote is now OMGUS (even though 587 very clearly spells out why Umbrage is voting for beast). And apparently I am "just sheeping Umbrage" which implies that I'm town honestly following another's opinion, BUT WE THEN PROCEED TO PLAY THE VICTIM CARD AND CALL ME SCUM. Also, the very sentence "
If you won't do it for me do it for the actual town people
whom you are trying to trick into mislynching me
" is massive cognitive dissonance. Break it down:
Green: Assumption that I am town and want to do things for the benefit of town players.
Blue: Assumption that I am scum and trying to lead town astray.

The green part isn't an assumption you are town. It is saying that you have to make yourself look town in order to not be lynched. Since you aren't town you have to do it for the people who are actually town. I guess it could be read as me saying I am not town but it doesn't seem you read it that way. If you could explain how the green part is me assuming you are town that would be great. Also, if I would scum why would I have to assume you were town rather than knowing that you are?
Still seems a bit dissociative, but I can see where you are coming from. I probably would have used a self inclusive term, but you do what you have to do. Plus it wasn't what Chandra was saying, and everything else pretty much had to do with you naming Chandra and Umbrage as a team. Do you really think that Chandra and Umbrage are part of a mafia team? Can you find a possible third person that they are linked to? Generally, to get a good read on a relationship like this, there's at least one third player that can synch a definitive link.
This logic blows. Don't try to solve the entire scumteam at once. It never works.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 804, Aunt Jemina wrote: Why would think anything different? Hasn't it already been stated that multiball is part of Jason's meta.
I could start FoSing Team2 right now if you want, but they seem to be interested in rooting out Team1.
With so many players in this game, and only getting one lynch per day, I think I'll stick with where I'm at.
I strongly believe this is claiming scum.[/quote]
In my opinion, this will be worth revisiting if the game is actually multiball, but lynching for it Day 1 would be stupid when waiting has a chance of rendering it moot.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 803, Josh_B wrote:"scum hunting right out the gate" It isn't scummy that you responded to NeroCain. It's scummy that there are no grounds for the claim you made about Pidgey's activity. Since you haven't shown any reason to make such a claim, and multiple people have asked you about it, there must be information that you aren't sharing. i.e. you made a slip.
As far as I am aware only one person asked me about this, Yates (and now you, so two) who are the others who are part of the multiple?

Also, I answered it here;
In post 171, Squirrel Girl wrote:Okay...let's be specific for you then.

Post 125 is scumhunting - he is taking stances and pressing scum reads.
Post 135 is scumhunting - he is presenting a stance and seeking reactions.
Post 136 is scumhunting - he is clarifying a read and providing reasoning.

He has a grand total of 7 posts. I feel that calling 3 of them scumhunting qualifies me to call it 50% though I will agree the specific math would be 42.857%
I do find your presentation to be cherry picking since all of his posts came on the same day and within 4 hours but you apparently decided that only the first half were "out of the gate" That was a sketchy distinction to make and looked like you trying to massage the evidence to fit your claims.
So I'm still confused what you're on about - I don't feel like you actually understand the situation because it feels like you're bringing up weird points.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 804, Aunt Jemina wrote:
Why would think anything different? Hasn't it already been stated that multiball is part of Jason's meta.
I strongly believe this is claiming scum.
Aunt Jemina, you seem like a nice country girl that hasn't been to town in while. We should go on a date and I'll take you there. Wear something nice because:I'm coming in my pants
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 815, Squirrel Girl wrote:
So I'm still confused what you're on about - I don't feel like you actually understand the situation because it feels like you're bringing up weird points.
Ok, This should have been brought up before. What's your read on Displaced?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Josh
()- I think I get what you are saying. If you re-read the game from a two team standpoint, then your posting makes sense.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 804, Aunt Jemina wrote:An explanation will need to wait until after I have gotten caught up. However, the basic is that Joshy has shown trends that I strongly associate with coming from a sour player of somewhat-low experience.
A pretty deep explanation of this will be necessary if you want me to accept this.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Top 4 wagons suck.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Yates »

I didn't see this:
In post 780, Josh_B wrote:Secondly, I suspect that at least one team already had this information.
Likely both teams would know if this is multifaction since typically each team is given a role that is expressly designed to find a member of another faction. Again, look at WWE 2.0 and check out the role pm for Scott Hall. Plus, if you are in a game this size, you are scum, and you only have 2 or 3 buddies? Chances are pretty much 100% there's another team out there so the logic isn't all that hard.
Please pm me to pre-in
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 820, PeregrineV wrote:Top 4 wagons suck.
What's your top pick then?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 822, Josh_B wrote:
In post 820, PeregrineV wrote:Top 4 wagons suck.
What's your top pick then?
UnfriendlyNeighbors. A hydra of Mastin/Nero (who have, in games this size put up more posts than some complete Newbie games) with nothing to say is not VT or a town PR. They are scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Yates »

In post 823, PeregrineV wrote:UnfriendlyNeighbors. A hydra of Mastin/Nero (who have, in games this size put up more posts than some complete Newbie games) with nothing to say is not VT or a town PR. They are scum.
This is a good point. Nero was also trying to provoke/continue arguments between myself and Josh AND SG while not so subtly misrepping. I'll buy it.

VOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors
Please pm me to pre-in

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”