Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Yates »

In post 849, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:I'm putting our vote here for the time being for the multiball comment.
This is a really terrible excuse for a vote. Why are you ignoring the fact that there is a high likelihood of this being a multiball game - no inside info required? And further, that Josh wasn't the first person to bring that up?
Spoiler:
Could be inferred from the links provided in my post [though I will grant you I hadn't thought of it until someone else brought it up]:
In post 499, Yates wrote:Are you assuming scum didn't receive fake claims for some reason? My experience with Jason's games is that he does give them out:
WWE
Heroes of Comedy - it doesn't say in the end game but I had a fake claim of Ross Gellar
DC Universe
Inbetweeners Mafia

That, I think, should suffice to illustrate that Jason typically gives fake claims.
Displaced is the first person to actually
say
multiball:
In post 578, displaced wrote:I know from past experience he's a decent player and could help us catch scum (regardless of his own alignment, yes, before anyone goes crosseyed Im going to be assuming multiball. Sue me or something
I concur with that assessment:
In post 579, Yates wrote:
In post 578, displaced wrote:yes, before anyone goes crosseyed Im going to be assuming multiball.
I will go on record as supporting this theory. Nothing to be ashamed of. It will likely sort itself out by morning - obviously - but there's no reason NOT to think this will be multiball based on all the big theme games Jason has moded in the past. Fake claims and multiball are mod meta.

So that's my last setup spec post of the day. :lol:
If you search his ISO, Josh first mentions multiball in post 602:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:It makes me feel like the Yate's/SG war was Faction on Faction considering the misreps that were coming from both sides.
But Ctrl+F doesn't check the contents of the spoiler tags. Right at the top of that same post, this is said:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:Pidgy486and/or Yates(499) alerted me to the probability of two scum factions in this game that has put behavior of several players into question.
At the beginning of the game(p1) 3 people came on strong as role fishing after Aronis claimed to have an awesome character.
Squirrel Girl
Ruflig
ZZZX
It isn't absurd to want to know who got what character, but the issue against these three is that both SG and Ruf were both like, "IS IT A DOCTOR?!?!"
And it was ZZZX's second attempt for role fishing, the first being against SG.

Then there's the follow up. Ruf praising SG for her knowledge(17) and SG giving a random, yet pointed role description of an antagonist character(18). I wish she would have called dibs. We'd be sure she was scum.
Forward to SG rolefishing KidA(not that far (21)) and Ruf voting Aronis and explaining his case against Aronis's "minor role fishing"(152) as opposed to his own full on role fishing mentioned before
Also, ThAd challenged him on this already and it was already addressed. These posts happened:
In post 608, Yates wrote:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:Yates(499) alerted me to the probability of two scum factions in this game
You're welcome. I also subtly hinted this is likely a multiball game in in post 579 when I said "there's no reason NOT to think this will be multiball based on all the big theme games Jason has moded in the past.
Fake claims and multiball are mod meta
."
And you challenged him:
In post 744, Josh_B wrote:
In post 743, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 742, Josh_B wrote: If SqG is on
one of the Mafia teams
, do you think the "Pidgey scum hunting right out of the gate" comment was an indicator that Pidgey's displaced vote was spot on.
Quick Quesiton for anyone that cares to answer. Has multiball been confirmed?

Because if not we're powerlynching the fuck out of Josh_B right now.
Why would think anything different?
Hasn't it already been stated that multiball is part of Jason's meta
. I could start FoSing Team2 right now if you want, but they seem to be interested in rooting out Team1. With so many players in this game, and only getting one lynch per day, I think I'll stick with where I'm at.

So now I'm left to wonder if this is an intentional misrep or if you are legitimately not reading the game - or even posts DIRECTLY ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Okay folks. I ll be active on this game from today.
So anyone wants to help me out on why there is a wagon on Ruflling. What is so suspicious about him?
and what's the yates deal?

it looks like there are handful of people who are not really posting anything. any suspects about them?

And also i want to know how Arnois stabbed? Do we have a day VIG?
Are they any claims? If so, who and what are the claims. Thank you. I ll ISO each player as necessary
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Yates »

In post 851, ArcAngel9 wrote:And also i want to know how Arnois stabbed? Do we have a day VIG?
Are they any claims? If so, who and what are the claims. Thank you.
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot Aronis and I am town. I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:
In post 685, Yates wrote:
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
Why didn't you shoot your vote? Or press your target for reads/info first?
I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
In post 689, jklash12 wrote:
In post 687, Yates wrote:
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
Ok. So you understand now how your shot would be more useful towards the end of the day - especially as we acquire Town consensus?
Yeah I realize that nowa
Please pm me to pre-in
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 847, Josh_B wrote:4. Pidgey says that he thinks "2" was a reference to Disney Princess Mafia that he played with SqG
Okay, this is the leap off the deep end. It didn't happen. I searched Disney in Pidgey's iso and that comment was about Umbrage and also had no reference to #2. In that same post he does talk about #2 - but only insomuch as thinking I said something which I didn't say, which he then later realizes when talking to me.

Why am I continually in the middle of people attributing from or about me things that are easily provable to just not have happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llgY3VBwTAo
In post 851, ArcAngel9 wrote:And also i want to know how Arnois stabbed? Do we have a day VIG?
Are they any claims? If so, who and what are the claims. Thank you. I ll ISO each player as necessary
The only claim is the claimed killer of Aronis, who, yeah, is claiming Vig. You could probably just read the game if your plan is to ISO each player.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 851, ArcAngel9 wrote:and what's the yates deal?
A single post sums it up pretty well.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5821154

What do you think about that post?
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Yates »

In post 854, Squirrel Girl wrote:A single post sums it up pretty well.
Yes. That is a nice summary of misreps and logic reaches.
Please pm me to pre-in
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 852, Yates wrote:
Are they any claims? If so, who and what are the claims. Thank you.
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot Aronis and I am town. I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:
In post 685, Yates wrote:
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
Why didn't you shoot your vote? Or press your target for reads/info first?
I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
In post 689, jklash12 wrote:
In post 687, Yates wrote:
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
Ok. So you understand now how your shot would be more useful towards the end of the day - especially as we acquire Town consensus?
Yeah I realize that nowa
Holy shit. Is this guy new? Didn't he knew that all day Vig usually discuss first if they come out.
Is there any possiblity, this guy could be scum day vig? Is that allowed in this setup?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:54 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 854, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 851, ArcAngel9 wrote:and what's the yates deal?
A single post sums it up pretty well.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5821154

What do you think about that post?
I read your post before i share my opinion on that. Do you think Yates is scum? and Pidgey is town?
And Yates, this is for you. Do you Pidgey is Scum and also Squirrel is Scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Yates »

In post 856, ArcAngel9 wrote:Holy shit. Is this guy new? Didn't he knew that all day Vig usually discuss first if they come out.
Is there any possiblity, this guy could be scum day vig? Is that allowed in this setup?
Well, his join date is from the end of January. No idea if he is an alt [my hunch is yes]. Also, he's claiming he has never had a day kill before. I guess that isn't the same as having never played in a game with a day kill before but whatever. His posts up to that point did not appear to be noobish in nature or those of a VI so there's that. I guess a day kill is possible for a scum team but it is far more likely to come from a 3rd party. My money is on 3rd party killer right now though I'm open to the possibility he's a vig given he did claim his kill right away in thread.

Personally, I'm up for allowing night actions to sort that slot out.
Please pm me to pre-in
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 857, ArcAngel9 wrote:Do you think Yates is scum? and Pidgey is town?
At this point? Yes.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Okay. Its a fair point. but this guy needs to communicate with town before he makes his next SHOT. Otherwise, I am lynching him. Period.
So how is Nero and you getting along in this game? Can you give me your top 3 suspects list?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 859, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 857, ArcAngel9 wrote:Do you think Yates is scum? and Pidgey is town?
At this point? Yes.
I read your argument to his post. What is your strongest accusation to call him Scum? I am not going to use meta reference on Yates because he usually plays like this weather he is town or scum but based on his current play style, i dont see his arguments scummy at all infact they are townish. I hardly assume anyone who aligned to mafia would pull a play like that. Well, It is not impossible but scum usually play smart not agressive.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Yates »

In post 857, ArcAngel9 wrote:And Yates, this is for you. Do you Pidgey is Scum and also Squirrel is Scum?
I don't have a particularly strong read on Pidgey though in the process of defending against SG's misreps I found myself leaning Town.

I'll say I'm leaning scum on SG. My read on SG is a bit more complicated than that, though. My struggle with SG is that her logic and misreps are so obvious that anyone actually reading the thread can see right through them. So I don't know how scum SG would think she could get away with it. I think Josh has been doing a good job recently of pointing out many of her inconsistencies. And I'm glad because I know I can get tunnelly and sometimes allow confirmation bias to tint my reads on slots. So seeing someone else recognize the fail logic and to call her to task on it is making me happy on the inside. Now I'm just reading her reactions/responses to see if she will recognize the problems or pretend those problems don't exist and never adequately address them. So, essentially, I'm waiting to see if she's going allow posts to inform her reads or if she is going to find posts in a shallow attempt to justify those reads. One is clearly scum motivated and one is typically more town motivated.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Yates »

In post 860, ArcAngel9 wrote:So how is Nero and you getting along in this game? Can you give me your top 3 suspects list?
Typical abrasive conflict - right out of the gate.

I actually have Nero as more likely to be scum than SG - but not by much. A 3rd read is a little more problematic. I really do want to see confirmation that this is multiball before I can go too crazy. Without naming names, I suspect one of the people "backing me up" in my fight with SG is likely also scum. These reads come from the motivation for certain posts as much as for their content.
Please pm me to pre-in
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 861, ArcAngel9 wrote:I read your argument to his post. What is your strongest accusation to call him Scum? I am not going to use meta reference on Yates because he usually plays like this weather he is town or scum but based on his current play style, i dont see his arguments scummy at all infact they are townish. I hardly assume anyone who aligned to mafia would pull a play like that. Well, It is not impossible but scum usually play smart not agressive.
So, basically you read him as town because he's being aggressive? I don't agree with that.
In post 862, Yates wrote:I think Josh has been doing a good job recently of pointing out many of her inconsistencies.
I have literally been proving that Josh is totally wrong in what he thinks about what I'm doing! I literally JUST DID IT AGAIN!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Josh isn't even calling me scum, he's arguing that I'm town due to things that didn't happen!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I want a deal on the crazy pills, i must be making them a mint.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Yates »

In post 865, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Josh isn't even calling me scum
, he's arguing that I'm town due to things that didn't happen!
And that's why he's a fair 3rd party to use for the purposes of this discussion. This is a fair summary of Day 1 events - especially as they relate to the Yates-SG-Pidgey-Displaced dramas:
Spoiler:
In post 847, Josh_B wrote:Read the Day Phase. Look at it again.
1. Pidgey put's a weak early vote on Displaced
2. SqG says Pidgey is scum hunting and therefore more town than Yates.
3. Yates says WTF to SqG
4. Pidgey says that he thinks "2" was a reference to Disney Princess Mafia that he played with SqG
5. Yates and SqG go at it over Pidgey without addressing the possible relationship between SqG and Displaced as the grounds for "2".
Scenarios-
1. SqG knows that displaced is mafia. She is commenting on Pidgey's expert randomness and calling it scum hunting.
OR
2. SqG doesn't even realize that she made that connection, or that such a connection could be made from her comments.
AND
3. SqG equates weak early votes to scum hunting which she believes is alignment indicative.

Conclusion-
SqG's ignorance on how Displaced fits into the equation seems legit. If there are reasons to vote SqG, they aren't here.
I'm not sure what 4 and 5 are in reference to but 1, 2, and 3 are all accurate. Scenario 3 is also accurate based on what YOU claim. So in this post where he's talking about something completely different, he accurately portrays how OUR interaction went in the early part of this day phase. Where we disagree is on intent. But that's a different discussion entirely.
Please pm me to pre-in
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:45 am

Post by ZZZX »

I wrote a whole wall O Text just so It just disappears when I pressed Submit...

Well I will try again tomorrow but I am so demoralized..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 862, Yates wrote:
In post 857, ArcAngel9 wrote:And Yates, this is for you. Do you Pidgey is Scum and also Squirrel is Scum?
I don't have a particularly strong read on Pidgey though in the process of defending against SG's misreps I found myself leaning Town.

I'll say I'm leaning scum on SG. My read on SG is a bit more complicated than that, though. My struggle with SG is that her logic and misreps are so obvious that anyone actually reading the thread can see right through them. So I don't know how scum SG would think she could get away with it. I think Josh has been doing a good job recently of pointing out many of her inconsistencies. And I'm glad because I know I can get tunnelly and sometimes allow confirmation bias to tint my reads on slots. So seeing someone else recognize the fail logic and to call her to task on it is making me happy on the inside. Now I'm just reading her reactions/responses to see if she will recognize the problems or pretend those problems don't exist and never adequately address them. So, essentially, I'm waiting to see if she's going allow posts to inform her reads or if she is going to find posts in a shallow attempt to justify those reads. One is clearly scum motivated and one is typically more town motivated.
If I am reading this correctly. You think Squireel is scummy because she is defending Pidgey more than she suppose too? And none of arguments sits well? Because I see that your argument looks like more town vs town or its possible i may be missing few posts but based on what i read so far. I see that she is just like dragging topics little too far to make herself engange into conversations. Is there any reference posts in game that you would want me to refer to get more idea on her?
In post 863, Yates wrote:
In post 860, ArcAngel9 wrote:So how is Nero and you getting along in this game? Can you give me your top 3 suspects list?
Typical abrasive conflict - right out of the gate.

I actually have Nero as more likely to be scum than SG - but not by much. A 3rd read is a little more problematic. I really do want to see confirmation that this is multiball before I can go too crazy. Without naming names, I suspect one of the people "backing me up" in my fight with SG is likely also scum. These reads come from the motivation for certain posts as much as for their content.
I feel you & nero have some ego issues. Would you both ever consider to play as team instead of try to piss on each other all the time?
I am done with both of you. Remember the last jason game? You both fought all day and what did you guys acheive? there were more than 40 pages for a single day phase because of both of you and out come was "both of you were Town". You both gave so much space for Scum team to sit back and relax in game. so, Don't do it same mistake again.. If Nero has good points, Try working with him... I feel you both would make a GREAT TEAM TOGETHER. I am very serious about this. Unless you both can't work on issues between both of you.. We wont win this game.

If you think Nero is scum, Get a geniune case. And NERO, applies same for you darling. Dont repeat the last game scene. :)
In post 864, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 861, ArcAngel9 wrote:I read your argument to his post. What is your strongest accusation to call him Scum? I am not going to use meta reference on Yates because he usually plays like this weather he is town or scum but based on his current play style, i dont see his arguments scummy at all infact they are townish. I hardly assume anyone who aligned to mafia would pull a play like that. Well, It is not impossible but scum usually play smart not agressive.
So, basically you read him as town because he's being aggressive? I don't agree with that.
Why are you pointing pieces from my post? I said more things about his play than one. Its not just agressive, there are more events in his game play which i feel townish at this moment. Can you prove it to me why you think he is scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 868, ZZZX wrote:I wrote a whole wall O Text just so It just disappears when I pressed Submit...

Well I will try again tomorrow but I am so demoralized..
No, dont make us wait till tomorrow. thoughts please..
Its okay if it is not a large content. Who is scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 858, Yates wrote:
In post 856, ArcAngel9 wrote:Holy shit. Is this guy new? Didn't he knew that all day Vig usually discuss first if they come out.
Well, his join date is from the end of January. No idea if he is an alt [my hunch is yes]. Also, he's claiming he has never had a day kill before. I guess that isn't the same as having never played in a game with a day kill before but whatever. His posts up to that point did not appear to be noobish in nature or those of a VI so there's that. I guess a day kill is possible for a scum team but it is far more likely to come from a 3rd party. My money is on 3rd party killer right now though I'm open to the possibility he's a vig given he did claim his kill right away in thread.

Personally, I'm up for allowing night actions to sort that slot out.
Huh? I have no trouble believing he's a newbie.

As AA9 said though, we should just leash him. As long as he's good, I don't even care if he's a third party.
In post 862, Yates wrote:

This is exactly how I feel about Ruffles.

@AA9: I think it would be fair to say that you can see why there is a wagon on Ruffles by ISOing me. Also, how's having a town role PM treating you?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Lol, I will ISO you in a bit. I am gettting into a call with my clients.
But hell it is.... I am always TOWN. Always :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 837, mozamis wrote:
In post 821, Yates wrote:I didn't see this:
In post 780, Josh_B wrote:Secondly, I suspect that at least one team already had this information.
Likely both teams would know if this is multifaction since typically each team is given a role that is expressly designed to find a member of another faction. Again, look at WWE 2.0 and check out the role pm for Scott Hall. Plus, if you are in a game this size, you are scum, and you only have 2 or 3 buddies? Chances are pretty much 100% there's another team out there so the logic isn't all that hard.
Shit, ignore my point about scum not knowing about another scum team then. I could have sworn in DR Who mafia (Jason large game), when I was scum, we didnt know there was another scum team until day 2, but I wasnt in the game very much.
Either way, Josh is so likely town it doesnt matter.
I was scum in the game and we knew there was another as soon as we got our PMs. It was 24 players and there were 3 of us.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 849, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 765, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 710, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Cabdhead is gonna datamine this and catch up officially tomorrow, so hold me to it.
OK.

Vote: UnfriendlyNeighbors
Cool, call me when you place a real fucking vote.
In post 766, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 763, pidgey wrote: Unfriendly looks townish, even if a little too safe at times, wish he'd gave more stand out points.
That's the problem. I have a hard time believing that Cabd as town would be playing it safe.

-Bulba
Considering Cabd hasn't made any posts of real substance either, I wouldn't say he's been playing it safe. Most of them have been me.

I'm still back on page 15, but planning on powering through tonight and tomorrow hopefully.

VOTE: Josh

I'm putting our vote here for the time being for the multiball comment. I think Cabd will agree until we sync up properly at least, time will tell.
This will be informative.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”