Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

BECAUSE IT'S JUST LIKE FTL IS TAKING SO MUCH ADVANTAGE OF HIS CONFTOWN STATUS THAT HE'S TRYING TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK MORE SCUMMY.

i'm going to bed i can't deal with this
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

Just so we don't have a derphammer I'mma let you guys know that Empking is now at L-1 before I go to bed. G'night, will catch up on this craziness in the morning.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Blue, what are you going on about mate?
notSakura
notSakura
Goon
notSakura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by notSakura »

BY i totally love how you're still NOT TELLING YOUR READS AND REASONS like I asked you to when you had apparently read the thread.
I think if there's scum in FTL's townblock is BY.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Im not liking Blue right now. He seems to be getting upset about nothing and is stalling actual discussion with his bullshit.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Faster Than Light »

Aye yeah that's correct

4 people who are possible of town. We have 1 mislynch. Thus if we are able to confirm just 1 town out of the 2 town, in those 4 players, correctly, assuming that I am right about you 3 town reads, then the game is won.
This is a Hydra of Metal Sonic and Varsoon. Be prepared.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Wait holy shit I was at page 26

What on earth is going on this is crazy
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:32 pm

In post 655, Formerfish wrote:Im not liking Blue right now. He seems to be getting upset about nothing and is stalling actual discussion with his bullshit.

It makes no sense, if he is scum he should be pretty grand dandy happy that he's in my town block, so he can carry the scum to victory

It makes no sense

Maybe he's just irrational
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I legit don't understand what he is saying.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:34 pm

He might have drank too much
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Why aren't you scumreading raging bull? He has contributed nothing and is totally active lurking
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I do that as town when I don't have anything to say. As scum I tend to try to appear to be active without actually saying much. Something about the comment he made that he should be seen as more scummy than Emp rang town to me as well. I know it is a wifom argument but I really don't think most people as scum would point out just how scummy they are.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I also go through spurts of time where I am not able to be as active as I would like, and have a harder time keeping up with the chronology of events and statements.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Where was it the bull said that himself was scummy? It really depends on how he says it, because I caught another scum in a past game because he was referring to himself scum a bit too much.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Alright, I am off to bed.

@Raging- chime in, if you are town then you shouldn't have an issue finding something to talk about. Comment on my Emp case, or your thoughts on why Undo was killed, or maybe on how much we should trust FTLs reads.

@Blue- you've twice misread something that should have been easily understandable, you are either scum or careless. You are putting yourself on my radar with your behavior. I implore you to post your reads and thoughts on your read through in your next post, failure to do so will probably result in a full blown scum read on you.

@Undo- where did you go there man?

@Steve- convince me I am wrong about you.

Everyone else, lets kill Emp. If you don't want to lynch him then respond to my case against him and tell me where you think I went wrong.

p-edit- We were talking about Emp being scum imo because of his vote sitting. RB said that his votes would be more scummy than Emps because of their placement in the wagon.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 516, Raging Bull wrote:@former Empking may have been on both lynches, but so have I. If i chose between his or my vote as scummier, it would be me. I dont think scum would be leading a wagon early, probably joining one instead. I didnt say get active here. You just joined and hammered. Sharing your thoughts with us before voting would be great.

@IL i know you are reading them as town now. Just the timing of it seems weird. I felt like something about protecting each other at this stage to try to get a mafia perfect win.

Im gonna go with gut and vote undo. Yet im also confused since his post looks good. Kinda reading me as town could be part of his plan since i had suspicion on him d1
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 3.5
Empking (4) - Blue Yoshi, Faster Than Light, Formerfish, notSakura [L-1]

undo (2) - iamsteve, InsidiousLemons
Formerfish (1) - Empking

Not voting (2) - undo, Raging Bull

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is 4/28, 21:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2014-04-28 21:00:00).
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 pm

You're right, it is a pretty townie post
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I get why Blue got so uppity about my us comment. I totes forgot that he had voted Emp when he first came into the game.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by Empking »

Claim: JOAT
Doc'd Undo N1
Did nothing N2 & have a JK and RB left.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:03 am

Post by undo »

In post 665, Formerfish wrote:@Undo- where did you go there man?
I'm in Europe. I was sleeping.

But oh my FINALLY some SENSE prevailed!

And now that you're hopefully prone to hear me out, here are my current reads:

iamsteve
  • Even though I couldn't find anything too incriminating in his ISO, I still think iamsteve is one of the strongest suspects.

Mainly because of this: he put me at L-2 within the
    first 24 hours
    of discussion, knowing that a mislynch would probably lead to LyLo, and with no other reason than 'one of my posts was WIFOM' ().

Then he goes into lurking, gets prodded, and in response () says he's "happy with his vote" and makes a simple list of my most recent actions disguised as 'justification'.
Empking
  • The first thing that started to bother me about Empking today is that town is in verge of LyLo and he just keeps the same play pattern he used in the first two days and that lead us to this situation: parks his vote, lurks, posts vague one-liners.

When I asked him his reads at the beginning of this Day 3, he says he has a townread on me "but all his scumreads are dying" (). Nothing more. So basically, trying to buddy me up, not actually providing any satisfactory answer, and with no scumreads whatsoever.

Later I asked him why he had such a strong townread on me. His answer? "Your posts have siomply looked extremely townie to me." ()

And when I asked him who he was scumreading between Formerfish and iamsteve, he says "Former", later justifying it solely with Former's hammer, even though there were already 130+ posts of Day-3 discussion.

The way I see it: Empking understood that I would probably be lynched today (conftown FTL began the day by voting me, just-dead Remilia Scarlet latest suspicion was on me -- it was a relatively safe prediction), so this time he decided to park his vote on Formerfish and start buddying me up. Thus, when I were lynched and flipped town, he could say "I had nothing to do with it -- I always said he was solid town". Naturally, Formerfish was his best option for vote-parking, because of his lolhammer the day before -- and Empking stuck to it, even though Formerfish started to look a lot more town.
    Problem is, he didn't count on FTL to think his options over. Now he realizes his plan failed but there's nothing much he can do.
notSakura
  • notSakura began this day with some erratic play. In , she suggested a massclaim and, at the same time, put me at L-1. When I pointed out the apparent contradiction, she immediately took her vote back saying she "hadn't notice" and "to avoid "lolhammers" (). OK, I could let that pass as an honest mistake. But then she puts me at L-1 again three days later (). A bit contradictory, but not exactly a strong scumtell.

But now I'd like you to look attentively at that post 565. notSakura puts me at L-1 because she's on board with FTL's plan:
    In post 565, notSakura wrote:
    In post 560, Formerfish wrote:Blue, stop and think for a minute. No one is purposely looking for a mislynch. We are laying out the most likely scum, in order, and saying that even in the event of a misread we will be fine. The 3 scum are highly likely to be in those 5 players.
    My thoughts exactly
    Vote: undo
    But then what happens when FTL changes his plan and votes Empking?
    In post 611, Sakura Hana wrote:I've already said that i'm too lazy to post from hydra, which is a reason why I wanted to be hydra'd with notscience since he's more active than me while in hydra, but he's been overall lurking lately then told me that he was back and left again, so i'm unsure what to do here, and i dunno what kind of posts you're looking for from me, I disagree with your scumteam tho, I think BY is scum, I don't like how he ignored my questions, went on a tangent and then went away, then there's undo who's doing nothing to make me think he's town because all he does is WIFOM, also i'm not getting good vibes from empking either, he seems to push someone for the hammer yet refuses to provide evidence that would clear him (hint: most likely there isn't), IL is just floating around and RB isn't playing like the RB i know from osu! so i can't tell what alignment he has =/
    If you wanna work together then you need to get off your high horse and show that you wanna work together instead of "lol im conf town trust my mason partner's reads".
    WHOO-OO-OOPS!

To sum up

Empking and notSakura are scum. iamsteve possible third -- I am still not sure.

Other reads

Formerfish is town, mainly because he shares my scumreads on Empking and iamsteve. He's wrong about me, but he'll come round.

Slightly townreading Blue Yoshi and RBull, but I have to look into it more attentively.

And I am seriously having a lot of doubts about ILemons. I'm going to do an analysis on him soon.

P-EDIT:
just saw Empking's claim. Meh, I'm not inclined to buy it, but I'm willing to lynch notSakura first.
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:10 am

Can you clarify your second paragraph of your NotSakura argument re: Whooops!

I kind of get what it means but I don't want to misunderstand
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Empking »

FormerFish has not been looking one bit more town as he continued to post.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Faster Than Light
Faster Than Light
Goon
Faster Than Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 am

neither have you

your JOAT has very anti-town role uses

especially when I see everyone is VT or Mason

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”