Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1724, notscience wrote:protect me pls <3
I wanna wait because i might need to kill GiF, and as I said i can only do either protect or kill (or alignment inspect but if i die there's no info there).

Here's where i'm standing at regarding my abilities:
Scan: If i die it's pointless.
Protect: Even if I die at least i'm making certain that a person doesn't die.
Kill: We get their alignment... but they pay a heavy price.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

protect me and I guarantee that you live another day - but I need to know you're doing it first.
beefycheese
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

You WILL know... because i have to post it in thread.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

then that's a huge positive synergy between us
beefycheese
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by notscience »

I think we might have a vig after D1.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Considering GIF I think has proven he knows flavor, I'll just claim mine.

I'm Kaguya.
You can probably figure out who the 'X is scum if they're in the game' is.
beefycheese
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Mokou i guess.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

yuuuuuuuuuuup
beefycheese
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1685, notscience wrote:Before 1547 entered I was certain I was on a roll

So

and, excuse me varsoon? Who the fuck are you to try and tell me how to use my cards.

He was chosen because he has a scum role pm, no other reason.

Would you rather have lost yours?

Would you rather GIF have lost his?
I'm actually more interested in
why
Gaiden?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by notscience »

Because I figure you and GIF would be better at hiding a scum reaction than he was
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

notscience wrote:No

I hadn't claimed the fact it destroyed all cards but one yet

I was going to see what he did, if he admitted he had one card left. If he kept it hidden, he was scum hiding a trump card
right, but if you know what your ability does, then obviously he can't hide it or he'd be obvscum sooooooo *shrug*
kagami wrote:Not only would he have to not have noticed it (which he wouldn't, it's gaiden), but his scumbuddies would also have to have not noticed/mentioned it, and it would also imply that neither muffin nor GIF are gaiden-buddies
eh, it depends on (a) who's scum with him and (b) whether they were looking close enough for it. i mean i know you were dropping hints everywhere but there are only a few people in the game who would actually look for those hints or pick up on them and they either already know everyone's flavour or are dead for the most part (funnily, last upick the scum team was convinced i was reisen for dropping what was actually a tewi crumb and using the word "lunatic")
kagami wrote:Muffin - I just don't see scum muffin here, but this is as high as he's allowed to go
Spoiler:
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1736, zMuffinMan wrote:and using the word "lunatic"
Those lunatic red eyes....
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1678, notscience wrote:
In post 1671, zMuffinMan wrote:sarcasm?
No

I hadn't claimed the fact it destroyed all cards but one yet

I was going to see what he did, if he admitted he had one card left. If he kept it hidden, he was scum hiding a trump card.
This is eliminating the (ns-town, gaiden-scum) combo for me.

I just don't see the situation where gaiden guessed that not-scumbuddy ns was going to reaction test for 1 spellcard left available and decided to knowingly lie and then redact before ns even reacted to it to manipulate ns and buy towncred that he wasn't at all sure he'd get.

I feel like gaiden is less likely scum unless they are both scum and they planned this together, and I'm not reading either one that way independently. I'll sleep on it but that sounds good to me.
beefycheese
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i... really don't understand if people are being serious with this or pretending to be dense
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually, notscience, what does the ability you used on gaiden _actually_ do and what would your target be told? because i'm going back over it now and trying to figure out how, if he only had 2 spell cards, he knew you destroyed all of them but one. why wouldn't he assume your ability just destroyed one card?
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

cause i was told all of them were destroyed except one.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bork wrote:I just don't see the situation where gaiden guessed that not-scumbuddy ns was going to reaction test for 1 spellcard left available and decided to knowingly lie and then redact before ns even reacted to it to manipulate ns and buy towncred that he wasn't at all sure he'd get.
i have read what notscience wrote and read this like 5 times now and i am still struggling to see how you leapt to that conclusion
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hey gaiden,

why did you say all your spellcards were destroyed?

and if you thought scum were the one who did it (and everything you said suggests this is the case) what's your opinion on ns?
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

I wanted to know who did it. So claiming that all of them had gone would have gotten the perpetrator to out themselves for the towncred of "Gaiden is lying scum, i left him one spellcard" or something. i don't really know.
I thought it would be a scum thing since I was paranoid of GiF at the time so my tinfoil theory was "Gaiden is yuyuko, he must have some killing spellcards, let us get rid of them."
I also somehow thought kagami was reisen and the ability made sense given reisen's 12.3 spellcards. So i asked her first.
opinion of ns, i don't know why he wasn't running me up earlier when it seems pie and him were scum reading me (please correct me if i am not remembering something correctly, i'm tired right now). Even after how I didn't claim my last spellcard, and went to go on GiF. My other thing is that the "pie case" cannot be confirmed without the ability to look at the neighborhood. i kinda wish i was suika right now.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by notscience »

He gets to pick a card to save

rest get trashed
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So basically you didn't choose your investigative spellcard is what i'm getting?

Well anyway, ns what do you think about bork saying that he can protect me from death if i protect him too.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

And i'm not asking as a "Does it fit flavor" or anything, but considering you're the only person i trust enough to protect, i wanna know your opinion.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

this is me reading your post, gaiden
Spoiler:

walk me through why you thought scum would use an ability on you, see you lie about the effects, and then out themselves... because you were lying about it. walk me through how you thought this would work out if scum DID actually do this and you got lynched purely because you WERE actually lying about it

it's pretty obvious why notscience is pushing gif over you (i mean, he quite literally said pie's last will was to not let gif get away). he was also calling you scum, though, and asking for opinions on your spellcards-nuked stuff, though

also if you believe notscience is capable of impersonating pieguy like that, then wow
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

notscience wrote:He gets to pick a card to save

rest get trashed
also this just makes me interested in what card gaiden chose to save if he discarded the rolecop card prior to the discussions today

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”