zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

and yeah it's more that other people have done shit that I can see coming from a town mindset whereas garden has just been guidebook

Was going to fix the above typos but it's funnier letting my phone autocorrect like that
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

almost because I can think of alternate tinfoil explanations like him receiving role information on death, him reporting a scum buddy's rolecop result, etc

I tend not to deal in absolutes in role madness games
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

The former is most likely the townrole and the latter... so you think I would let my buddy rolecop a nk target.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if youre scum, that would entirely depend on whether pieguy was your NK target and whether you thought there was anything to gain from it (like, say, claiming you can't be scum because you wouldn't do that)
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I mean sure, it's all theoretically possible. There's nothing human can't do.
but for some reason, after reading that, I feel like something has been damaged within me.
I can't exactly pinpoint what it is. Maybe it's just my feeling.

Anyway, that would get me so far until town suspects of me not dying yet.
If wasting a night investigation only gets me that far, I wouldnt do it.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Also I'm more of a "take one for the team" guy rather than "everything depends on me!" guy so
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

*shrug*

what you're saying and doing atm (trying to clear yourself purely for faulty role related logic) is reminding me of what I did in your game (where I also tried to pull off a would-never-do-that-as-scum thing N2)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

and it woulda been hilariously awesome if kagami hadn't roleblocked pieguy

just saying
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Didn't Gaiden say that his rolecop card was day activated? Do you think he lied about that in preparation for something like this?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

No I think the far more likely scenario is GIF is a rolecop

You just asked why I said "almost" certainly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yay my net is working again (at least for now)

anyway, axxle has had like a week now and doesn't seem to have read shit, victor has like one post this day phase and it was shit, and pim replaced in within an hour of fakegod starting his search for a replacement and hasn't posted yet

i like none of these things
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by notscience »

I could potentiall wagon Axxle.

I'm sheeping Sakura/Pie's read on Pim's predeessor.

We can wagon Victor once we're done with scum-gif
Pim
Pim
Goon
Pim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Pim »

Do I need To explain what timezones are, Muffin ;) it's Just morning here, so I'll get to this game later when I'm more awake and with less auti-correct... See You guys soon
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

notscience wrote:I'm sheeping Sakura/Pie's read on Pim's predeessor.
sakura was reading RB as town?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.8

GuyInFreezer [2] - notscience, Axxle
notscience [3] - vezokpiraka, Varsoon, VictorDeAngelo
Varsoon [1] -
GuyInFreezer

SXTLHGaiden [1] - GuyInFreezer
VictorDeAngelo [1] -
GuyInFreezer

Axxle [1] - GuyInFreezer
Pim [1] - GuyInFreezer

Not Voting [6]
- SXTLHGaiden Sakura Hana zMuffinMan Kagami borkjerfkin Pim

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is May 8, 2014, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2014-05-08 13:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

notscience wrote:I could potentially wagon Axxle.
do you think he's bussing / distancing here?
Pim
Pim
Goon
Pim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Pim »

So I've read up to page 40 and I'm now drained of my energy >.<
The 2 who mostly got my attention are GiF and Feirei. Reasons will follow when I'm done reading.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:37 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1881, zMuffinMan wrote:*shrug*

what you're saying and doing atm (trying to clear yourself purely for faulty role related logic) is reminding me of what I did in your game (where I also tried to pull off a would-never-do-that-as-scum thing N2)
I don't see anything faulty.
Also it's more of a "risk is too big for reward so I wont do it" common sense than "I would never do this as scum"
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:39 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I mean I wasnt even in much suspicion d1.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

what risk?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:44 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Chance of scumbuddy flipping rolecop
"Potential nightkill" not dying for too long
etc
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

All for a "safety measure" on someone who weren't being suspected by the end of d1.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

gif wrote:Chance of scumbuddy flipping rolecop
i don't even know why you're talking about that since i wasn't seriously suggesting it as a likelihood, only a possibility, but in a no-flips game, there's probably not that much risk of this happening
gif wrote:"Potential nightkill" not dying for too long
not even really sure what this means
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:55 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

oh right. This is a no flip game lol
Confirmed town with an investigative role is in the "likely to be nightkilled" list. If someone in that list doesnt die for too long, suspicion will follow. And usually those doesn't take very long.

I know we're talking about "is GIF conftown" rather than "is GIF town" but if I'm gonna be a conftown by something other than the cop clear variation, it is natural for me to wanting to shoot down even the slightest reason that prevents me from being 100% conftown.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like i think the most likely scenario if you're scum is you're a role cop who targeted pieguy last night. whether or not scum also performed the kill on pieguy i don't know and don't really care because even if pieguy was the scum night kill, it means nothing in terms of your alignment (ignoring the fact that notscience has a boner for you with his pieguy case)

the thing that bothers me right now is you're attempting to go, "oh, there was no point in me doing that as scum" <- i don't believe that and i don't think you believe that, either. like even if there was no other point in doing it, the fact that you can talk about it as pointless to do as scum makes it not pointless to do as scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”