MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Venmar »

not that im trolling of course
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1, VC 41
Tim Howard - (3):
Zdenek, Plum, xRECKONERx
Venmar - (3):
Nero Cain
, chamber, Katsuki
xRECKONERx - (1):
Lady Lambdadelta
Plum - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Cerulean
Katsuki - (8):
sangres, Shadoweh, Tim Howard, ChannelDelibird, Nobody Special, Venmar, Sixty, Untrod Tripod
sangres - (1):
kanyeknowsbest

Not voting - (0):
--

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
CDB is V/la
[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:02 am

Post by chamber »

In post 1199, Venmar wrote:what year is it? is trolling a scumtell yet?
Yes, clearly I meant all trolling is universally a scum tell *slow clap*.
Taking a break from the site.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:48 am

Post by sangres »

In post 1148, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1146, sangres wrote:Katsuki-town means that Kanye is probably scum.
NICE TO SEE YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOUR SCUMREAD IS FLIPPING
This is a pretty wonderful misrep.
I was playing with the possibilities of you-town and what that means for the game state: there are a number of reasons why other scum suspects don't work great with you and I was seeing if the game makes more sense without you as scum.

It doesn't.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:56 am

Post by sangres »

In post 1149, Cerulean wrote:I'll be around til a few hours before deadline but not right on that hour. For now, my vote'll go here.

Vote: Plum

Nacho, did you get around to answering the question I asked you a while back about what you expected from Katsuki's reaction as town?
A little. I'll post a full answer below just for you and just because I care about your vote on this wagon that much.

For one, every time that I've publicly shown suspicion of town!Katsuki in thread, it's served as a bit of a straw that broke the camel's back or a time to reanalyzing my slot. In this case, nothing happened: Katsuki pushed ahead with the status quo. If his initial vote wasn't serious, I'd expect him as town to respond with something like "oh hey you actually ARE scum", and if his initial vote was serious, I'd expect him to respond with something along the lines of his read being confirmed.

Another thing I think is pretty fucking telling is how he's responding to being lynched: he hedged a little suspicion on Tim Howard slot earlier because it was looking like the likeliest wagon to go through, and is now voting there to save himself. I think Katsuki as town would be a bit less focused on surviving and a bit more focused on screwing me over with his town flip.

The third is that I think he wouldnt try to pad his cases in our exchanges: Katsuki reasoning for me being scum would pretty much consist of me pushing him and nothing else. Things like his attack on me for the incorrect Anything Gies reference, his misrep (or borderline misrep) of my town!Katsuki line both seem like things he think he can sell but wouldn't really give a shit about as town because cases are scummy.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:00 am

Post by sangres »

In post 1162, Shadoweh wrote::|
The majority of the game has a townread on Sangres and a scumread on you because you're prod-dodging. They're also having trouble with moving votes at all. You are not going to make last minute magic happen.
Dearest Kaney,

Kindly get #rekt and at least pretend to do something useful.

Forever yours,
Nacho
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:03 am

Post by sangres »

In post 1178, xRECKONERx wrote:It actually made me really uncomfortable that sangres called me town because I don't feel I've been obvtown this game.
No one called you obvtown.
I find your scumgames are normally much more one-dimensional than your towngames, you've been playing like you're on whatever LLD is on, you're more likely town as a result.

Why haven't you been interacting with anything else that I've been posting?
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Tim Howard »

In post 1029, xRECKONERx wrote:
TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS THAT HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH PERSONAL ISSUES:
TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH PERSONAL ISSUES:
4. And they all occurred at the VERY END of the debate.

Yeah, I'm
really
not buying that you just "didn't want to read through us arguing about not liking each other" because it's literally four fucking posts compared to the twenty-four posts where we actually have game-related debate.
You're right, my disinclination to read that argument is clearly based in a rational / logical thought process rather than an emotional / irrational response, and thus your mathematical refutation of my argument is definitely going to change my mind.

Venmar's ability is alignment-neutral.
In post 1101, Untrod Tripod wrote:hey so

Kats is still a fucking awful lynch
This is actively incorrect.

Kanye continues to be completely useless, which is disappointing.
In post 1186, Nobody Special wrote:I got some odd vibes, also, when Nacho instantly called me town after I followed his vote. I'll look back on this later in the game (if I'm still around).
This is poor. Sangres' comment was clearly tongue-in-cheek since he'd just said a few posts before that you could be town if you sheeped him.

Sangres is pretty firmly in the townpile at this point.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1202, chamber wrote:
In post 1199, Venmar wrote:what year is it? is trolling a scumtell yet?
Yes, clearly I meant all trolling is universally a scum tell *slow clap*.
so just for me?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:05 am

Post by sangres »

In post 302, Katsuki wrote:
In post 295, sangres wrote:
In post 225, Shadoweh wrote:Children, please.

Not only is this trash talking not bringing us closer to a scum lynch, it's horribly bad.
Almost as worthless as F16 making a Town case on an IC.
Lambda, skittles aren't blue, they're
purple
mauve.
Katsuki's response to suspicion as scum is to bury the thread in bullshit, deflect, post nonsense.
Katsuki's response to suspicion as town is to talk about how I should be able to read him because this obviously isn't his scum meta (and it obviously isn't his scum meta), etc.
CLEARLY YOU DONT KNOW MY META
WE DONT TALK TO SCUMREADS THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

I WAS WILLING TO MOVE ON
BUT
YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD MISLYNCH ME
SO GUESS WE STUCK HERE EH
In post 800, Katsuki wrote:
In post 783, sangres wrote:
In post 778, Flipping Awesome wrote:Katsuki doesn't do that as scum but is much more involved with the game and actually has some semblance of "pro-town" play.
something
about his play struck nacho quite strongly as scum-katsuki. I don't really want to downgrade that without knowing more of the basis for it. I may move our vote tomorrow if I don't hear from him, but won't be calling katsuki town on my own.
So Nacho's spent the last 25 pages dancing around this read and you've been doing nothing but being the song to Nacho's dance.

I maen fuck I've given Nacho all the chances in the world to try and salvage his reputation but its like he's insistent on claiming scum and getting the slot nuked.
This I didn't like not only because he made no effort to figure out when or where I was posting, and he never actually gave me those mysterious chances, but this is also pretty strange given his vote on Tim Howard. I can maybe buy some of the weird stuff Katsuki's done this game as weird town Katsuki, but I don't understand the motivation behind sitting on a scum suspect he's said all of one thing about while calling me claimed scum.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1206, sangres wrote:
In post 1178, xRECKONERx wrote:It actually made me really uncomfortable that sangres called me town because I don't feel I've been obvtown this game.
No one called you obvtown.
I find your scumgames are normally much more one-dimensional than your towngames, you've been playing like you're on whatever LLD is on, you're more likely town as a result.

Why haven't you been interacting with anything else that I've been posting?
Because I find your avatar and posts boring to look at.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1207, Tim Howard wrote:
In post 1029, xRECKONERx wrote:
TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS THAT HAVE NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH PERSONAL ISSUES:
TOTAL NUMBER OF POSTS THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH PERSONAL ISSUES:
4. And they all occurred at the VERY END of the debate.

Yeah, I'm
really
not buying that you just "didn't want to read through us arguing about not liking each other" because it's literally four fucking posts compared to the twenty-four posts where we actually have game-related debate.
You're right, my disinclination to read that argument is clearly based in a rational / logical thought process rather than an emotional / irrational response, and thus your mathematical refutation of my argument is definitely going to change my mind.
lol

vote isn't moving
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I will literally sit on this Tim Howard wagon until there's a no lynch from no majority. I'm not moving my vote.
green shirt thursdays
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:08 am

Post by sangres »

In post 1013, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1010, xRECKONERx wrote:Shut up Katsuki, adults are talking.
FUCKING LOLS

P.S.
YOU WERE MUCH MORE COMPETENT 2 YRS AGO
Amen, Katsuki. Amen.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 am

Post by sangres »

In post 1181, Katsuki wrote:CHAMBER WHOS SCUM
In post 1184, Katsuki wrote:w.e this game

UNVOTE, VOTE: VENMAR
This transition also fell pretty fucking flat.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

kats should claim probably since scum are gonna show up and go OMG DEADLINE? and then lynch him
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1189, Shadoweh wrote:Nero, if you could actually vote Katsuki, which with your secret doublevote would put him at L-1, that would be great.
yeah, that's not me.

vote:Kat

We have 23ish hours he can claim and then we'll have a little extra time to decide if we want to kill it...or flashwagon Venmar. :)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:20 am

Post by chamber »

You just hammered him Nero, how the fuck do you fall for that troll.
Taking a break from the site.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1, VC 42
Tim Howard - (3):
Zdenek, Plum, xRECKONERx
Venmar - (2):
chamber, Katsuki
xRECKONERx - (1):
Lady Lambdadelta
Plum - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Cerulean
Katsuki - (10):
sangres, Shadoweh, Tim Howard, ChannelDelibird, Nobody Special, Venmar, Sixty, Untrod Tripod,
Nero Cain
, Sheep Majiffy or Thor
sangres - (1):
kanyeknowsbest

Not voting - (0):
--

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
CDB is V/la
[/area]
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1 - Fate is Absurdly Lynchable

It was dusk and N was in his office doing paperwork. The sun had almost set on his first day at Fantasy Camp. He was happy. Things seemed to be going so well and he was proud of the job he had done. Other than the initial hiccup, with KittyMo dying everyone was really getting along. It seemed like a particularly harmonious bunch. N felt he had managed to turn what could have been a really bad situation into something that would help both the people at camp and his future career. mith would be very happy. A modship was coming his way.

It was then he heard the raised voices. The shouts. Well, one particular voice. Sigh. He knew Katsuki would be trouble. He'd been shouting from the moment he entered the camp, and it seemed like everyone was getting tired of him. He stood up from his chair intending to give Katsuki a verbal warning. This type of thing couldn't continue.

He entered the kitchen and saw a crowd of people surrounding Katsuki. Katsuki, once again, was screaming. It was then that someone punched him in the throat. And then someone else. Then about 8 other someone elses. Well, at least it had shut him up. Katsuki began to spit up blood. "Oh, damn it", N exclaimed as he rushed to him. "Well, he's clearly beyond saving. Uh, let's leave", N said panicking. N tried to motion everyone out of the kitchen. "We can hide the body, once we're sure he's dead. It's what he'd want, you can't stop fate."

"Where's sangres?", N asked. He was agitated. Things couldn't have gone much worse for a first day. He rushed back into the hall, and found Katsuki laid out on the floor. Oh. He was dead.

Katsuki who was a Fate Fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
was lynched Day 1.

N looked down upon Katsuki's body. But wait. A blood trail ran from Katsuki's hands, all the way across the kitchen. N followed it, wishing he could be somewhere else right now, be it frolicking in a field with other sheepies or even back home with Cheery God.

N followed the blood trail to its end. "Great, another body", he whimpered. Before him lay sangres. It appeared they were dead too. With their last efforts they'd tried to drag themselves towards the oven for a freshly baked muffin. Alas, they had died before they could eat their namesake.

sangres who were zMuffinMan Fanpeople and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Day 1.

Everyone went to their rooms. It was now Night. 48 hours for actions. (expired on 2014-04-27 14:30:46).
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

BAM and the wizard is gone!

N was feeling refreshed; he'd had a great night's sleep. "Line up everyone! Let's make this day a good one", he shouted loudly. Everyone quickly heard him and lined up. He counted along the line, acknowledging their congratulations as he went.

Damn. Two missing. Oh, well, actually just one. It was just that they seemed to share the same sort of...presence. "Has anyone seen Sixty?" He asked, but everyone shook their heads. Damn. "Okay, spread out, in groups of three. See if you can find them", he instructed.

He decided he'd check their room as it seemed as good a place as any. As he approached he noticed...a weird display. What looked like a series of lanterns were displayed outside the house. How very
strange
, he thought. Perhaps it was some sort of wizard type ritual? Maybe they just were up too late getting into character. He opened the door to their cabin. He groaned.

Tierce and Vi were in their beds, shurikened to death. A note was etched into the wall. "A powerful woofzard, no more. Watch your backs". N groaned. Whyyy? Why did they have to start this shit (plz don't swear, N) on the first night?

Sixty who were SpyreX fanpeople and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night 1.

Day 2 will begin shortly.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 2, VC 0
Not voting - (15):
Shadoweh, chamber, Cerulean, Zdenek, ChannelDelibird, Plum, Nobody Special, Lady Lambdadelta, Venmar, kanyeknowsbest, Tim Howard, Untrod Tripod, Flipping Awesome,
Nero Cain
, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
11th of May at 8:10pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-05-11 15:10:00)

No one is V/la.[/area]
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

welp
green shirt thursdays