Mewbie 1493~ Game Ovah

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
saturnine
saturnine
Townie
saturnine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:49 am

Post by saturnine »

Oh and I forgot to vote

Vote: Not_Mafia

because that post did nothing to convince me and I think he's a more viable wagon than Josh at this point
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:57 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 449, saturnine wrote:Why does that convince you? Not saying it was a scummy post in itself or anything, just doesn't seem like enough to change anyone's opinion about a possible wagon.
Because it addressed all the ickiness I was feeling about him without me enumerating that ickiness.
saturnine
saturnine
Townie
saturnine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 am

Post by saturnine »

Hmmm, I see.

What do you think about a possible Josh_B wagon then?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 am

Post by goodmorning »

Eh. I still think he's probably Town.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:26 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

In post 448, goodmorning wrote:oh god that post tho

Vote: ILF
This is why my vote is still on you. You continually refuse to explain to me exactly why you think I'm scum. Do you honestly expect some sort of genuine, intelligent defense from "oh god that post tho" and a vote? How the hell is that fair to me? If you want to call me scum, if you want to start a bandwagon on me, if you honestly do think I'm scum, so be it. But at least defend your reasons. At least STATE some fucking reasons.
A genius, huh? What does that mean? "Genius"? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji… but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way! ---- Rock Lee
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:39 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

In post 453, goodmorning wrote:Eh. I still think he's probably Town.
Why?
A genius, huh? What does that mean? "Genius"? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji… but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way! ---- Rock Lee
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:56 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 454, I Love Fairies wrote:
In post 448, goodmorning wrote:oh god that post tho

Vote: ILF
This is why my vote is still on you. You continually refuse to explain to me exactly why you think I'm scum. Do you honestly expect some sort of genuine, intelligent defense from "oh god that post tho" and a vote? How the hell is that fair to me? If you want to call me scum, if you want to start a bandwagon on me, if you honestly do think I'm scum, so be it. But at least defend your reasons. At least STATE some fucking reasons.
I voted for you for all the reasons I've said before.

That was my reasoning for
unvoting
NotMaf.
In post 455, I Love Fairies wrote:
In post 453, goodmorning wrote:Eh. I still think he's probably Town.
Why?
An aside: During this Day phase, you've suspected:
Right now, I'd be most willing to lynch Mr Glidder, IMD, and Saturnine.
I'm more confident in Goodmorning being scum than I am any other player in the game right now,
That's literally everyone but Josh. You asking me this question therefore either shows a massive disconnect in your thinking or you haven't been sharing, both of which do not point to Town.
So here's the deal. I'm happy to answer your question after you do two things:
1. Post a case on me;
2. Provide a reads list that does not include NKA. Include basic designations (town, lean town, null, null-scum, etc).
imkingdavid
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:31 am

Post by imkingdavid »

It is an interesting point, as saturnine pointed out, that Josh has gotten away with so much crap that no one else would have been able to, due to his VT claim. If not for that early claim he would have probably been lynched so long ago. So much role-fishing and setup speculation. I think it is possible that he could be scum playing at VI, but it's also possible that he is who he says he is and is just not used to how stuff is done around here. For instance, makes it hard for me to find him scum unless he's just bullshitting and trying to play the VI on purpose. But I think Occam's Razor applies in this case.

If I ignore the claim and posts like #299, then I would probably be voting him. But damn, I don't know if I'd feel comfortable lynching him. At least, not today.

At this point N_M is pinging me but I'll need to look at more specifically why. I also need to look at Glidder because I realized I somehow don't know my read on him.

I'm a little hesitant to say ILF is town (my "^town" bit was wholly about the particular response she gave to my vote, not my actual read on her) because I feel she is trying too hard to play the victim, though GM is going at her a bit rough. I do agree with GM that I'd like to see the two things she requested at the end of her last post (a case and a non-NKA reads list).

Sat is null and GM is town.
Naughty little fly, why does it cry? Caught in a web, Soon you'll be...
eaten!
Mr Glidder
Mr Glidder
Goon
Mr Glidder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Mr Glidder »

In post 457, imkingdavid wrote:But damn, I don't know if I'd feel comfortable lynching him. At least, not today.
Then when? I doubt he'll ever be nightkilled (either because he's scum, or because scum want to keep his behaviour around).
In post 457, imkingdavid wrote:I also need to look at Glidder because I realized I somehow don't know my read on him.
Spoiler: humour
Your read on me is town.
Less funnily, you last mentioned me in and said I was leaning scum for *reasons*.
Good as gold. (i.e. totally useless until hammered into shape)
I'm an alt. Of who is the secret.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:35 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

In post 457, imkingdavid wrote:I'm a little hesitant to say ILF is town (my "^town" bit was wholly about the particular response she gave to my vote, not my actual read on her) because I feel she is trying too hard to play the victim, though GM is going at her a bit rough. I do agree with GM that I'd like to see the two things she requested at the end of her last post (a case and a non-NKA reads list).

Sat is null and GM is town.
How about this: GM provided her case against me and provides a non-NKA reads list and then I'll do the same, only with my case against her.

I think it's only fair.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:56 am

Post by goodmorning »

I think the entire point here is that I've made my opinions pretty clear thus far.
Mr Glidder
Mr Glidder
Goon
Mr Glidder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Mr Glidder »

Hello people where u @.
In post 459, I Love Fairies wrote:How about this: GM provided her case against me and provides a non-NKA reads list and then I'll do the same, only with my case against her.

I think it's only fair.
Your reluctance to (kind of) take initiative and go first is noted.

PEDIT:
In post 460, goodmorning wrote:I think the entire point here is that I've made my opinions pretty clear thus far.
I went and skimmed your ISO, and all the recent stuff is focused on one or two players. A refresher would be nice.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Josh_B »

alright people, give me the names of two people that you want to lynch and why.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

With Seven Alive.. It takes Four to Lynch

Voting:

*I Love Fairies - goodmorning [1]
*saturnine -
*Josh_B - Mr Glidder [1]
*Mr Glidder - Not_Mafia [1]
*imkingdavid -
*Not_Mafia - saturnine [1]
*goodmorning - Josh_B, I Love Fairies [2]

Not Voting:
imkingdavid [2]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mew Count DownsDay 2 ends in.. (expired on 2014-05-07 22:40:00)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Let's run the wagon back up on Mr Glidder.

VOTE: Glidder
Mr Glidder
Mr Glidder
Goon
Mr Glidder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Mr Glidder »

For some purpose, I presume?

To answer your question though: Right now I want to lynch either you (because of your scads of fuddleduddle murkydurpy posts) or ILF (because of lack of content and the recent "you go first" post). IKD and GM I see as town because their posts mostly match my opinions. N_M is still pretty null to me, call that a third option. saturnine started town but has gotten a bit weaker into nulltown territory due to what I perceive as a dropoff in post quality. So I guess my current preferred lynch order is something like
  1. Josh_B
  2. ILF
  3. Not_Mafia
with the other three being "won't vote for unless something changes".
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

My point is that no one actually cares what my actual reads are, only that I provide them. There is literally no point in me really posting anymore.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 466, I Love Fairies wrote:My point is that no one actually cares what my actual reads are, only that I provide them. There is literally no point in me really posting anymore.
That's not true. I like your reads. They're easy to read. they have a lot of content. GM and Glidder are just trying to get you lynched. That's what scum do. But as you can see from the vote count nobody is buying it. The more they press on you the scummier they look. GM is probably scum, but we only get to pick one at a time.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Josh_B
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Josh_B »

WOOT! I'm down with that. VOTE TO GAME OVER. or just vote joshb that's the same thing.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:24 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 466, I Love Fairies wrote:My point is that no one actually cares what my actual reads are, only that I provide them. There is literally no point in me really posting anymore.
I actually do care what your actual reads are; it's because I don't know (other than "gm is scum cause I trust myself") that I asked you to post them.
In post 467, Josh_B wrote:
That's not true. I like your reads. They're easy to read. they have a lot of content. GM and Glidder are just trying to get you lynched. That's what scum do. But as you can see from the vote count nobody is buying it. The more they press on you the scummier they look. GM is probably scum, but we only get to pick one at a time.
You're right that it isn't true. That said, she hasn't posted any reads. If she had they probably would be easy to read, I'll give you that. They don't have content because she hasn't posted them. That's not the point here; also, Glidder is trying to get
you
lynched. That's also what Town do. But as you can see from the votecount there're plenty of days left til deadline and we seem to be using them somewhat constructively. The more she refuses to post a readslist, the scummier she looks. ILF is probably Scum, and she's probably today's lynch unless Josh keeps spouting things with no basis in reality.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 470, goodmorning wrote:o be using them somewhat constructively. The more she refuses to post a readslist, the scummier she looks. ILF is probably Scum, and she's probably today's lynch unless Josh keeps spouting things with no basis in reality.
GoodMorning you're probably scum. And you haven't posted a read list either, so the hypocracy of scum continues.
Mr Glidder
Mr Glidder
Goon
Mr Glidder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Mr Glidder »

Hm.

I'm fairly sure that one of Josh_B and ILF is scum. But given the level of defense going on, I'm not so sure they are both scum.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:56 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

In post 470, goodmorning wrote:
I actually do care what your actual reads are; it's because I don't know (other than "gm is scum cause I trust myself") that I asked you to post them.
Oh, but I did give my reasons.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 am

Post by I Love Fairies »

^^^^ Note that the above post was an attempt to display just how annoying it is when GM claims that she has posted various reasons against the people who ask her what she thinks of people.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”