Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Even look at that, Josh isn't even caring about the situation, he's fine with Bulba defending him from what I'm saying, and he quick lazy wagons at the same time. Add him to my list of 'I can't believe people are not just not-scumreading him, but are town reading him.'

He joins Yates.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:52 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1299, Squirrel Girl wrote: I agree DP means Day Phase, that makes sense and is my read too.
Now...who are the people I'm talking to if they are not people posting in the thread and in the Day Phase?
Right - scum in my scum chat.

I stand by my take of what he said. I'm not sure how you're getting anything else from it. Can you tell me what you think he was saying if it wasn't about a scum QT? I'm open to other ways to take what he's saying, i just don't think there are any.
Seeing as how he's asking for you to provide evidence that showed how your read on Displaced changed, I think he's referring to you talking to other people in the game, i.e. was the read change part of a conversation.
In post 1300, Squirrel Girl wrote:Even look at that, Josh isn't even caring about the situation, he's fine with Bulba defending him from what I'm saying, and he quick lazy wagons at the same time. Add him to my list of 'I can't believe people are not just not-scumreading him, but are town reading him.'

He joins Yates.
Stop whining about compromise votes near deadline and vote Rufflig.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1265, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1262, beastcharizard wrote:I can't tell if you are joking or not.
I was being serious. I'm paranoid 'cause if you were to flip scum then it looks like an attempt to make it look like I am your buddy.
I mean if you were scum aligned then we would all be stupid for sheeping you. It was a joke role that doesn't even exist. But let your paranoia go since I will flip town so it doesn't matter if I call you town aligned or not.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1267, BulbaFenix wrote:Pushes against such slots unnerve me, since there's no one there to defend against any allegations. It would be an easy lynch for scum to push at this point.
*shrugz* I know that I'm town and atleast AJ and SG are town and prob MS though I do agree that scum could hop on but they could hop on any lynch and its not like I cared for Yates much when he was here.

I don't care for Josh but I also don't care much to lynch him.

For me its either Yates or Ruffling and I lean Yates so yeah...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:
As long as this is the conversation that's being had, and I think it should be, I can deal.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1300, Squirrel Girl wrote:Even look at that, Josh isn't even caring about the situation, he's fine with Bulba defending him from what I'm saying, and he quick lazy wagons at the same time. Add him to my list of 'I can't believe people are not just not-scumreading him, but are town reading him.'

He joins Yates.
As long as you aren't responding to my question, I can't see why people aren't scum reading you. Where's your evidence? You can't just tell us that you've said something before and then not say when you said it. I'm still waiting for you to respond.... it's been pages and you still keep talking about me asking you to prove yourself, but you haven't shown anything. LOOK IN YOUR ISO, and show me where you said the people on your list are scum.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1304, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:
As long as this is the conversation that's being had (instead of one about me being scum or lynching me), and I think it should be, I can deal.
FTFY

A.K.A. Cool with lynching someone as long as it's not you? Or am I mis-reading this?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Wow, you're really working on that posture for tomorrow, eh?

No, cool with lynching Yates or Rufflig, and I think we should be debating between those two, as opposed to lynching Josh, who is not scum.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1307, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Wow, you're really working on that posture for tomorrow, eh?

No, cool with lynching Yates or Rufflig, and I think we should be debating between those two, as opposed to lynching Josh, who is not scum.
Instead of just saying stuff as if it's facts instead of the crazy voices in your head, why don't you give us an example as to
why
Josh isn't scum?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

That's a course of action I am prepared to take should it become necessary, but I'm lazy, and I'm hoping I can derail his wagon by just standing here whining about it instead.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1309, Chandra Nalaar wrote:That's a course of action I am prepared to take should it become necessary, but I'm lazy, and I'm hoping I can derail his wagon by just standing here whining about it instead.
VOTE: Chandra
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Viomi, I like your personality, but moving vote from josh to Chandra is just a very, very bad move.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Stroke that vanity wagon like you mean it.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by pidgey »

Mfw we are voting the guy that cant claim

Mfw ruffling is getting a free pass

Mfw people are voting chandra and josh
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by pidgey »

Look everyone has said the would mind voting rufflin or that they think he is scummy. Only like SG is saying he is town.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by pidgey »

Wouldnt
-----------------
Sup
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: ruffles
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Yates 8 - Squirrel Girl,Kid A, Aunt Jemina,Nero Cain,beastcharizard,UnfriendlyNeighbors,Metal Sonic, displaced,
The Ruffling 7 - pidgey,BulbaFenix,Chandra Nalaar,mozamis,vezokpiraka,Josh,Mala
Stupid vanity crap - everyone else
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Everyone that's saying the reason they won't vote Yates 'cause he can't claim-dl is in 14 hours, lets say we run Ruffles up and get a claim...what is the point 'cause I don't think we'll have time to rewagon and then the onlt viable wagon after Ruffling is Yates so....what is the point in getting a claim?

Mala-is there any reason you didn't respond to me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 1301, BulbaFenix wrote:Seeing as how he's asking for you to provide evidence that showed how your read on Displaced changed, I think he's referring to you talking to other people in the game, i.e. was the read change part of a conversation.
I really don't see anything in what he said that supports that belief.
In post 1305, Josh_B wrote:As long as you aren't responding to my question, I can't see why people aren't scum reading you. Where's your evidence? You can't just tell us that you've said something before and then not say when you said it. I'm still waiting for you to respond.... it's been pages and you still keep talking about me asking you to prove yourself, but you haven't shown anything. LOOK IN YOUR ISO, and show me where you said the people on your list are scum.
I already answered that I hadn't shown some and had shown others, and stuff that i hadn't explicitly stated was, like, reads on you and stuff like that, that mostly should have come as no surprise.
I also said I'd provide evidence for each that existed.
However - before doing so I asked *YOU* to explain the scumtell of what I'm defending against. You've failed to do that, and basically walked off, and now that i called you on it you're acting like I am dodging something. Well, what is it? What's the scumtell I'm dodging? The evil one where I say I presented 8 reads clearly and only presented 6...that's a scumtell? Explain it to me, please and thank you.
In post 1314, pidgey wrote:Look everyone has said the would mind voting rufflin or that they think he is scummy. Only like SG is saying he is town.
That's true, and if he's town do I get all the credit and a sheep tomorrow? Because I want Yates to be lynched. People are literally starting to defend the slot with 'well he can't claim' as opposed to 'I don't think he's scum'. The defense is scummy, and when he flips scum we'll have like another buddy or two in that group also. Come with me on this adventure, there are nuts!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 1318, Nero Cain wrote:@ Everyone that's saying the reason they won't vote Yates 'cause he can't claim-dl is in 14 hours, lets say we run Ruffles up and get a claim...what is the point 'cause I don't think we'll have time to rewagon and then the onlt viable wagon after Ruffling is Yates so....what is the point in getting a claim?
I think that's a good point too. I'll pretend like I also thought of it. :shifty:
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I mean, Ruffling came through, with the wagonslooking like they're looking and DIDN'T VOTE YATES and people still think he's scum?

Why? It doesn't make any sense.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 1267, BulbaFenix wrote:I would prefer a Rufflig lynch over Yates, primarily since that slot is getting replaced. Pushes against such slots unnerve me, since there's no one there to defend against any allegations. It would be an easy lynch for scum to push at this point.
Hey, cool! I'll go tell the mod I'm replacing out. Want to know something? It won't change a damn thing. No one is making any allegations against either of us and haven't for quite some time. The town and scum are both being lazy. They are both comfortable where the votes are heading. Me? I don't like the leading wagons.

VOTE: Chandra
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I don't like birds bad bird

vote rufflig
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you arguing that 'cause Ruffling didn't try to save his own bacon that he's town?

He's basically contributing to a no lynch and he'd know his alignment better than Yates...like I have a town read on you but if it ever came down to me vs. you I'd vote your busy tail in a second 'cause I know that I'll flip town and I think any townie worth his grain in salt would do the same.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”