Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Tr1ckster I've stated why I'm voting him, if you don't agree with it cool, but as much I'd love to pull an imaginary argument out of my arse to appease you you're just going to have to disagree. And I didn't literally eenie meenie miny moe, he was were I most wanted pressure of the 3 people I listed
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
The_Ascended
The_Ascended
Townie
The_Ascended
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:46 am

Post by The_Ascended »

In post 74, Paschendale wrote:Sorry about inactivity. There's some kinks in getting the hydra set up. Mastin is V/LA until Monday, so I'll start and we'll collect everything in a quoted post by the hydra once we get it sorted out. These are Pasch thoughts alone, not discussed with Mastin.

YurikoJasmine's vote looks like the first legit one. There really doesn't seem to be any justification for voting N_M, and the people doing so know it.

Trickster, why are you afraid of derphammering if you're so sure that N_M is scum to run him close to a lynch on page two?
In post 55, Tr1ckster wrote:Why would you discount it like that?
Because he doesn't agree with it and doesn't think it warrants a lynch, duh.
Why would you keep your vote on a wagon you don't agree with?
That's a good question. Why IS your vote still on it, Tman?
In post 59, Tr1ckster wrote:
In post 58, Not_Mafia wrote:You've yet to actually explain why my question was alignment indicative
Fire mafia doesn't care about finding fire mafia, it only wants to find ice mafia and vise versa.

It doesn't matter to town which mafia a player is a part of.. at least not right now. Scum is scum is scum is food for the noose.
I feel like this is a stretch. A big stretch. The question was essentially a comment on the theme. And unless you expected someone to actually answer the question directly, it couldn't possibly gain scum any knowledge. There is no scum-benefiting way for that question to resolve. It's just banter and I don't see it as alignment indicative at all.

Trickster and Moonlight definitely look town, but I think they're barking up the wrong tree. I think Tman's reaction is much more suspect than N_M's question, and the Moonlight vote is just dumb.

I wouldn't give Midget at townread. Of four posts, only one is content, and it's a weak meta comment.

Finglove also needs to give reasons for his votes and comment on how things are unfolding. Pasch does not like naked votes.

VOTE: Tman
Hydra'd!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That was quick
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Baezu »

Didn't realize this game had started.

It'll be interesting playing with y'all having just modded most if you so bring it on!

Tricks hasn't tried to pull a gambit yet therefore he must be scum ;)

VOTE: tr1ckster
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 74, Paschendale wrote:Sorry about inactivity. There's some kinks in getting the hydra set up. Mastin is V/LA until Monday, so I'll start and we'll collect everything in a quoted post by the hydra once we get it sorted out. These are Pasch thoughts alone, not discussed with Mastin.

YurikoJasmine's vote looks like the first legit one. There really doesn't seem to be any justification for voting N_M, and the people doing so know it.
I disagree.
Trickster, why are you afraid of derphammering if you're so sure that N_M is scum to run him close to a lynch on page two?
Because I'd still like to get as much out of today as possible. I don't like early lynches.
Because he doesn't agree with it and doesn't think it warrants a lynch, duh.
How good would you say you are at playing town D1?
I feel like this is a stretch. A big stretch. The question was essentially a comment on the theme. And unless you expected someone to actually answer the question directly, it couldn't possibly gain scum any knowledge. There is no scum-benefiting way for that question to resolve. It's just banter and I don't see it as alignment indicative at all.
Have you played this setup before?
Trickster and Moonlight definitely look town, but I think they're barking up the wrong tree. I think Tman's reaction is much more suspect than N_M's question, and the Moonlight vote is just dumb.
Maybe so.
I wouldn't give Midget at townread. Of four posts, only one is content, and it's a weak meta comment.

Finglove also needs to give reasons for his votes and comment on how things are unfolding. Pasch does not like naked votes.

VOTE: Tman
Agreed.

PEdit:

@Baezu

Finally. Someone with solid reasoning. ;)
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 53, Randomnamechange wrote:Tricks is a playing a very similar game to the game he played when he was town. So yeah.
I disagree. He seems way more confident and town-leader in this game than he was in the game I modded. I don't think learning can be applied that quickly so I'm tending to lean scum on him. Which game are you referring to, RM?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 80, Baezu wrote:
In post 53, Randomnamechange wrote:Tricks is a playing a very similar game to the game he played when he was town. So yeah.
I disagree. He seems way more confident and town-leader in this game than he was in the game I modded. I don't think learning can be applied that quickly so I'm tending to lean scum on him. Which game are you referring to, RM?
I was outed cop in your game. My decisions held more weight. Of course I'd be less confident. ;)

He's talking about this game:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38643

Where I played as VT.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Baezu »

This actually helps prove my point. What happened to your RQS? If you're town you wouldn't mind garnering that attention but as scum, you prob want to maintain a lower profile
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Baezu »

Also not liking RM for town. He seems to be buddying too much already.
Show

The_Ascended
The_Ascended
Townie
The_Ascended
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 am

Post by The_Ascended »

In post 79, Tr1ckster wrote:
Because I'd still like to get as much out of today as possible. I don't like early lynches.
That was a comment on how sure you seem to be on so little information.
I'm good at calling out bad wagons.
Have you played this setup before?
I have, as scum. While you seem to think that the question demonstrated the mindset that N_M was coming from, I don't think it was anything more than a page one comment without meaning. But in what weird universe would anyone answer such a question? The only way that it helps scum to ask that is if someone answers. And if it doesn't really help scum to ask it, then I don't see the scum-motivation, and I don't see the scum-mindset that you do. I don't think one would have to be scum to essentially ask the common opening question "are you scum", but tailor it to the specific theme of the game.

Don't be so high and mighty. It's disrespectful and all it's going to do is piss off your allies and make them not want to work with you.
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 82, Baezu wrote:This actually helps prove my point. What happened to your RQS? If you're town you wouldn't mind garnering that attention but as scum, you prob want to maintain a lower profile
I only use that RQS for Newbie games. It doesn't apply as much or as well here.

And you don't think I've already garnered plenty of attention? I would say I'm the center at the moment.
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 84, The_Ascended wrote:That was a comment on how sure you seem to be on so little information.
I'm good at calling out bad wagons.
I'll take these two responses as "very bad."

Save this kind of play for D2. Or later in D1.
I have, as scum. While you seem to think that the question demonstrated the mindset that N_M was coming from, I don't think it was anything more than a page one comment without meaning. But in what weird universe would anyone answer such a question? The only way that it helps scum to ask that is if someone answers. And if it doesn't really help scum to ask it, then I don't see the scum-motivation, and I don't see the scum-mindset that you do. I don't think one would have to be scum to essentially ask the common opening question "are you scum", but tailor it to the specific theme of the game.

Don't be so high and mighty. It's disrespectful and all it's going to do is piss off your allies and make them not want to work with you.
I disagree with you. How often have you played this setup?
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Moonlight »

Interesting posts by Pasch and Baezu. I agree with the former on everything except for barking up the wrong tree; that's not how I see it. I agree that it's a reachy case, I just don't see that as something that can't be used. I approve of the tman vote though.

As for Baezu, I think Tricks gets a bit more confident when he believes I'm Town. We've noticed we work off each other pretty well. :P

PEdit: Darn, there's something new every time I click submit. I guess I'll just post and be done with it. xD
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 87, Moonlight wrote:Interesting posts by Pasch and Baezu. I agree with the former on everything except for barking up the wrong tree; that's not how I see it. I agree that it's a reachy case, I just don't see that as something that can't be used. I approve of the tman vote though.
Agree with this.
As for Baezu, I think Tricks gets a bit more confident when he believes I'm Town. We've noticed we work off each other pretty well. :P
Yes. It's quite nice to think you're town again...

But what does this mean?
he believes I'm Town.
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

@Ascended

Sorry. No intent anywhere to be offensive or "high and mighty." I know what I'm doing. (I think) If you think I'm town, just let me play my game.
BwBurke
BwBurke
Townie
BwBurke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:43 am

Post by BwBurke »

Next VC will be edited into the first post of page 5.
Permanently retired from forum mafia.
(Not that I played much anyway.)
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Moonlight »

In post 88, Tr1ckster wrote:Yes. It's quite nice to think you're town again...

But what does this mean?
he believes I'm Town.
It means what it says. Past experience shows me you get more confident when you believe I'm Town.

Do you think it means something else, or are you wondering how I'm reading you? :P
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 91, Moonlight wrote:It means what it says. Past experience shows me you get more confident when you believe I'm Town.

Do you think it means something else, or are you wondering how I'm reading you?
I'm wondering why you added the word "believes"... You are town, are you not? :P
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Moonlight »

Let's see. If I had said instead "when I'm Town", it would have been either an effort to sell I'm Town when I'm not, or honesty. Now that I said "when you believe I'm Town", it either implies that it's something you can't know or... nope, that's about it.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Moonlight »

Hmm, there's probably little meat left in the NM wagon after Pasch's defense. I'm still not very convinced the "fire or scum" question meant nothing at all, but I guess I can just keep an eye out for NM.

I'm just as interested in tman's apathy as Pasch and Tricks, so let me aid the cause.

VOTE: tman
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 93, Moonlight wrote:Let's see. If I had said instead "when I'm Town", it would have been either an effort to sell I'm Town when I'm not, or honesty. Now that I said "when you believe I'm Town", it either implies that it's something you can't know or... nope, that's about it.
Ah. Sorry, yes. That makes sense.

I think it's time for a bastardization of a Nick Fury quote:

"Until such time as Moonlight is proven scum (in my mind, at least), I will act as if he is town aligned."

PEdit:

*sigh*

Ah well...

I guess I'll go after the naked voter.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: finglove
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 am

Post by BoroPhil »

I'm with Bez here, Tricky is trying far too hard. The 'town shouldn't worry about whether they are going after fire/ice' is such an easy reason to go after someone, especially when it probably didn't mean anything. It's going after daft things, and making them bigger than they are so you look like you are contributing. What Moony did in the last game.

VOTE: Trick
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Moonlight »

Wait, why does this apply to Tricks and not me? I'm the one who pointed out first, so I don't understand why you're not after me if you think it's scummy. o_O
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

because he's trying to buddy you. started at and has continued.

also, early read list. always a bad sign.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Moonlight »

I don't agree that either of those are scumtells, but okay.

[url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38643]Mewbie 1477[/post] was the first game for both and him. We were both Town, I gave the first early read list and we worked with each other a lot.

Return to “Completed Open Games”