Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

EBWOP: However, having just ISO'd Zephy, I noticed this post which slipped me by earlier. This is way too self conscious to have come from town, if you're town, why would Baezu's voting you affect your desire to vote them?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Zephyrus
Zephyrus
Goon
Zephyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Zephyrus »

That mislynch is going to happen C:

@ Moon - just a friendly game of mafia bantering. Don't take it too seriously
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Moonlight »

For the sake of argument, assume I'm Town when you read this post, even if you're scumreading me. I want you to see what I see.

In , Zeph examines the possibility of a team of me and Tricks. (If he is scum, his lack of voting there suggests distancing, and I know I'm Town.)

In , he defends Tricks without providing reasoning behind his read and with his next post he goes after a hydra... for being a hydra.

In , he wonders if Baezu is scum with Tricks, but with his next post he townreads Tricks AGAIN without reasoning.

The way I see it, Zeph is scum and his flip will say a lot about Tricks.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Semi off topic; I'd love nothing more for postgame lulz than for Trickster and Moonlight to be on opposite scumteams who are both trying to captalise on their dynamic to get townread
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Moonlight »

That would be fucking brilliant and I'm sorry to disappoint you. I
wish
this was my scum game instead of the previous disaster.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Moonlight have you been keeping track of the votes at all? Unsure how many votes are on Zephy right now
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 352, Moonlight wrote:For the sake of argument, assume I'm Town when you read this post, even if you're scumreading me. I want you to see what I see.

In , Zeph examines the possibility of a team of me and Tricks. (If he is scum, his lack of voting there suggests distancing, and I know I'm Town.)

In , he defends Tricks without providing reasoning behind his read and with his next post he goes after a hydra... for being a hydra.

In , he wonders if Baezu is scum with Tricks, but with his next post he townreads Tricks AGAIN without reasoning.

Oh fun.

You make me want to unvote Zeph because I'm scared he's scum... >.< You're as bad as Cue, you know that? I swear I'm so done with you people who can make it bad for me to vote for a scummy player... :lol:
In post 353, Not_Mafia wrote:Semi off topic; I'd love nothing more for postgame lulz than for Trickster and Moonlight to be on opposite scumteams who are both trying to captalise on their dynamic to get townread
Now that's a game I want to see. :lol:
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 356, Tr1ckster wrote:Oh fun.

You make me want to unvote Zeph because I'm scared he's scum... >.< You're as bad as Cue, you know that? I swear I'm so done with you people who can make it bad for me to vote for a scummy player... :lol:

I didn't mean to use that face there, BTW. >.<
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Moonlight »

You've got nothing to worry about if you're Town, Tricks. I said I'd consider the possibility much more seriously, I won't quicklynch you or anything. ;)

@NM: I'm counting 5 votes by 4 Heads, Baezu, me, Tricks and you. That's L-2.
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 358, Moonlight wrote:You've got nothing to worry about if you're Town, Tricks. I said I'd consider the possibility much more seriously, I won't quicklynch you or anything. ;)

@NM: I'm counting 5 votes by 4 Heads, Baezu, me, Tricks and you. That's L-2.
Ah good. I figured Mastin'd try to set you straight anyways...

Unless she's scum.. O_O

I'm kind of scared of the wall that's most likely coming tomorrow...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

She can't even spoiler tag it :/
Zephyrus
Zephyrus
Goon
Zephyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Zephyrus »

Can we prod the mod?
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 360, Not_Mafia wrote:She can't even spoiler tag it :/
Exactly..

*shivers*

Oh well.. It's not like I haven't built a small wall or two myself ... I guess we'll just brace ourselves?

I wonder what time we can expect it...
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Moonlight »

As we wait, I want Zeph to explain his scumread on me. I'm scum for joining his wagon seems to be the reasoning behind it and I find it really bothersome that he has ignored the parts of my play that did
not
involve him.

So Zeph, if I am scum, why aren't you doing anything to show the Town that I'm leading them on? Show them where exactly I've shown scum motivation. You're not doing it, are you? You just said "that mislynch is going to happen". Yeah, it's unlikely to be a mislynch because I refuse to believe you'd go down without fighting. You did fight in the previous game, but here you've just been enjoying the chaos.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

Im getting a Hanzo vibe from 4 heads as well. Sorry I havent been the most active, had exams so have been quite busy.
Im keeping my vote where it is, but am going to re evaluate my other reads.
@tricks, if you think Boro is doing a Hanzo, would you be looking at a lurker as the partner?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Im getting a Hanzo vibe from 4 heads as well. Sorry I havent been the most active, had exams so have been quite busy.
@tricks, if you think Boro is doing a Hanzo, would you be looking at a lurker as the partner?
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 364, Randomnamechange wrote:Im getting a Hanzo vibe from 4 heads as well. Sorry I havent been the most active, had exams so have been quite busy.
Where do you see Hanzo in the Four Heads?

I don't know. It's possible. His partner could really be anyone, I'm not limiting it to a lurker at this moment.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:17 pm

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p5867760]post 353[/url], Not_Mafia"]Semi off topic; I'd love nothing more for postgame lulz than for Trickster and Moonlight to be on opposite scumteams who are both trying to captalise on their dynamic to get townread[/quote]
I was thinking exactly this.
I see Hanzo in four heads in that his defence against all votes is basically 'you are just butthurt'
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 367, Randomnamechange wrote:I see Hanzo in four heads in that his defence against all votes is basically 'you are just butthurt'
Yes, but they're thinking through their decisions, they seem to emulate pro-town behavior... Hanzo did not. Yes, they reacted badly to a vote on them, but that happens in mafia.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Moonlight »

After going through the pages, I'm getting to the conclusion that Tricks is very unlikely to be scum because of alone. He probably slipped there and didn't mean to roleclaim, whereas as scum he'd be careful to leave his options open for a Doctor counterclaim if he makes it to LyLo.

I'm pointing the claim out because I assume scum aren't blind.

I still think Zeph is scum despite that. He probably wanted to keep Tricks away from him and got aggressive with Baezu when Tricks' attention was off him because he felt unthreatened. As soon as the heat got on him, he got strangely quiet instead of going after his scumreads.

Just thinking out loud, I'm not trying to make a point.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Moonlight »

I'm still waiting for idk to provide reasoning behind his vote for Boro and tman to post his read on 4H.

And I'm also asking anyone not on the Zephyrus wagon to provide any thoughts they feel like sharing about it.
4 Heads of Insanity
4 Heads of Insanity
Townie
4 Heads of Insanity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by 4 Heads of Insanity »

Non onNONONO NO TOWN BLOCKS

Town blocks = Scum gets to act towny, hide with townies, push townie lynches and act like "
Well it was the town block's lynch.
" and get away with whatever the fuck they want.

HELL NO TOWNBLOCKS
Hydra of
Viomi
Chrimi
Who
and
No one.
4 Heads of Insanity
4 Heads of Insanity
Townie
4 Heads of Insanity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by 4 Heads of Insanity »

In post 352, Moonlight wrote:For the sake of argument, assume I'm Town when you read this post, even if you're scumreading me. I want you to see what I see.

I like this. Hardens my townread of Moonlight. My read of Tr1cks is based on his flip. So let's get this flip, shall we?

VOTE: Zeph
Hydra of
Viomi
Chrimi
Who
and
No one.
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

L-1 ^^

A vote for Zeph = a scum claim.

Zeph claim please.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Moonlight »

Still L-2, they were already voting Zeph. And it was Chrimi who cast that vote in , how on earth did they forget? o_O

Tricks is still Town regardless of anyone's flip unless someone points out where I'm wrong in .

Return to “Completed Open Games”