Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

In post 798, Madonna wrote:I am glad you seem to have resolved your thoughts in regards to Tr1ckstser and his two-games-and-three-scum idea. I had ignored it because it is too crazy an idea to tackle, in my view, and there is just so much possibility with that, I feel it is easier to resolve it as a null tell issue. I would not have been able to see it as a scumtell, though, and had you ended up at that conclusion, I would have looking at your more askance than my previous null read of you, Knell. I dislike the show-us-your-notes bit and that Tr1ckster is going to show us them in D2, as that gives him plenty of time to doctor or manufacture them and point us whichever way he chooses. It also makes me question the whole bit as a brilliant fake fight brought up by shaky evidence that could be dismissed once weighed in by others and, indeed, by further thought by you (this latter seems true). If a fight between you two continued into D2 on the premise of this two-game mix-up, I would start considering it manufactured by one, if not both, parties.
Out of curiousity..

How would we plan a fight like that? And how would it work out?

Also, does this mean you're scumreading him?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Aquanim »

@Madonna
: You were voting Belisarius earlier; what's changed such that you're "not thrilled" with it now?
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

Out of curiosity..

Why did you want to make me think your votes weren't useless? Or.. in your words.. stick it to me?
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Madonna »

@Aquanim: I was never thrilled with Belisarius as a final vote, and hoped what changed was his basis for scumreads and subsequent changing view. Both him and theelkspeaks were large null reads at the time of my last reading, and I had hoped to press them both into more participation. theelkspeaks got on board with that more fully than Belisarius, it seems, as people latched onto the Belisarius vote instead of looking at the other big question mark. So it is acceptable, but not ideal, and I do lose an out-of-game friend to play with.
Make the right decision,
VOTE: Madonna
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Zaicon »

Vote Count 1.18

Belisarius (4):
Aquanim, Knell, Tr1ckster, theelkspeaks
Tr1ckster (2):
Belisarius, Madonna
Madonna (1):
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee (1):
Thor665
Thor665 (1):
Not_Mafia

No Vote (0):

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, May 2, at 2:00 PM CDT, which is in (expired on 2014-05-02 14:00:00).

So apparently I'm not going to be here at deadline. Which means... I'm extending deadline by 5 hours.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 790, theelkspeaks wrote:Thor, care to explain why you're "bored and frustrated"? I'd think a 32 page D1 is exciting with lots of chances for town to get reads, not boring unless you're an impatient scum eager for a quick mislynch.
Are you serious?

Look....um, it's not necessarily a good thing we have 32 pages. Frankly, from my side, it's a bad thing. i also think that 32 pages took us from a decent lynch to a 'meh' lynch that is now enforced by deadline and people being...I dunno, really happy with lynching a 'meh' lynch. We also have people scumming up the thread five ways to Sunday by either being scum or really awkward Newbs and I'm left the job of trying to sort that, and that bores me sometimes because I've done it a dozen times before, and it never gets easier but is still all the same old motions and half the time the newbs fight you regardless of their alignment because they don't even understand what's going on.

Then you also have the people like you, and I probably toss Aquanim in to this group as well, who are *oh so excited* that we've "used all the time" never even paying attention to how town reads are eroding and it's just making the thread a longer soup for people to search through for any posts of valid purpose.

That's why I'm bored and frustrated.
In post 804, Zaicon wrote:So apparently I'm not going to be here at deadline. Which means... I'm extending deadline by 5 hours.
Too bad, i came on to hammer because I wouldn't be - and though I might be back prior to deadline, I'm an impatient guy.

STOP!

Mjolnir time!

Vote: Bellisarius

I feel slightly good about it because of how wimp sack his final reads went. But, frankly, I give him better odds of flipping town than flipping scum.

Okay, I'll admit tomorrow I'd like to see possibly one of my bigger scumspects flipped, but let's walk through this really quick in case I'm not around even though I hate to provide these thoughts to scum.

If Belli does flip scum then pay attention to the first few people who talked him up (I'm far too lazy to look) the first two have a higher than average chance to be town. I'd also say that in that situation BBT is also probably town as is Madonna if neither of them were the two initial pushers. Lynch/investigate from the remainder.

If Belli flips town, then the question becomes 'is BBT or Madonna also town' Both of them were alternate wagon choices, so it begs the question of why scum would fire up a wagon on Belli. The suspects in this instance are actually not so much the wagon starters (since scum have debatable reason to start a new wagon) but people who were voting a big wagon, and then as the Belli one grew moved off it to support the Belli one. Some of this is affected by timing - pay attention to which wagon started first (again, too lazy t look) between Madonna and Belli, and who moved their votes around between which wagons. If Belli is town and is the first counterwagon, then the wagon starters are more suspect and BBT is a more reasonable lynch option - if he was the third counterwagon (which is my recollection) then the people who started the push are probably town, but scum was happy enough to hop on later.

That's my quick blurb.
Pay attention to the death and who said what when picking any night actions.
Docs should aim for strong town reads.
Trackers should aim for scummy reads and remember if Belli is scum and your target goes nowhere then the target is confirmed town.
Cops should aim for hard to read reads.
Jailkeepers should aim for strong town in my opinion, there's an argument for aiming for scum, but I think it's a dumb move at this juncture unless Belli flips scum in which case you become a Cop too.
Bullet Proof players should have aimed to look hyper townie.
Knell
Knell
Goon
Knell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Knell »

Thank you.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Aquanim »

@Thor: I would have been fine with this being over a few days ago. I come from a 48-hour day cycle forum, after all. :P

If Beli flips scum I would still be looking at BBT, they've been defending one another some and there was some comment Beli made about "where there's life there's hope" which struck me as possibly being adressed to a pressured scumbuddy. That's a weak theory at best though.

If he flips town... idk, my most likely townreads to be wrong are probably Thor, Not_Mafia and Elk. If he's town I'll quite likely be around tomorrow to think about that some more though.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Aquanim »

EBWOP: As I recall Belisarius pooh-poohed the BBT wagon without actually saying anything meaningful about the cases against him, and BBT's read on Beli has followed the pattern of "I think he's town but I'm not going to put myself in the spotlight over it, and if anyone calls me out I'll kind of half agree with them".
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:34 am

Post by Zaicon »

Final Vote Count - Day 1

:right:
Belisarius (5):
Aquanim, Knell, Tr1ckster, theelkspeaks, Thor665
Tr1ckster (2):
Belisarius, Madonna
Madonna (1):
BlueBloodedToffee
Thor665 (1):
Not_Mafia

No Vote (0)

Belisarius,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched!

It is now Night 1. The deadline is Monday, May 5, at 8:00 AM CDT, which is in (expired on 2014-05-05 08:00:00).

(The deadline is three days instead of two because of the weekend.)
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:31 am

Post by Zaicon »

Madonna,
Town Jailkeeper
, has been killed!

►►Day 2◄◄

Vote Count 2.0

No Vote (7):
Aquanim, BlueBloodedToffee, Knell, Not_Mafia, Thor665, Tr1ckster, Tynn

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is Monday, May 19 at 8:30 AM CDT, which is in (expired on 2014-05-19 08:30:00).
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

Oh crap.

Um. Now I feel stupid.

Err...

I was going to go into today going after Madonna for white knighting Beli, but, err..
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

fudge.

Time to reexamine things.
Knell
Knell
Goon
Knell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Knell »

Phone. Thor, what were you reading Madonna as?
Knell
Knell
Goon
Knell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Knell »

I've thought about it some. I still need help to figure out Aquanim, we paralleled each other pretty much in reads and eventual attitudes and I'm town. But I'm not sure that this is the correct approach to him. While concretely we are the same, our consistency is a little different. And it makes it difficult to just dump him into the town pile like tr1ckster who has an underlying position outside of the game, but expresses his position inside the game in a way that I don't really think scum is capable of. Aquanim has been sort of the opposite, minus a few times(like the recent stuff with belisarius, where he didn't really explain where it came from until after he was lynched). He has mostly said what he is going to do and then when the opportunity arises, he does it. He gives plenty of warning, but I'm not always sure I can really grasp his motivations. :?
Knell
Knell
Goon
Knell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Knell »

Never mind, found Thor's read of Madonna. Town, then it wore down a little. Tynn read also sort of did the same thing. But propped up a bit when Elk joined? Assuming final hammer post implied what I think it implied.

Elk, a few questions:
1) While you noted the disinterest in an aquanim lynch (your third strongest scum read?) and thus uninterested in pushing it, I could not find a reason for your disinterest in my lynch which did not have the same protection, why?
2) You said you like to withhold the purpose of questions until they're answered,but the question thrown at thor before the day ended seemed like a different sort of question. Could you explain the differences between the two questions and why you asked them? Don't explain the whole wall of questions, just the type and intended difference.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Hi guys. I have some bad news - my ISP has decided for some reason they no longer feel like providing an internet connection to my home, so my availability to play is likely going to be very spotty until the new ISP gets their act together (likely to be some time around two weeks from now is my guess). I'm going to try to keep playing but my activity is going to be a fraction of what it was day 1 until this is fixed and I'm probably going to have to go V/LA on the weekends.

Back to the game: On the forum I previously played on, scum NKs were more often directed at strong analysts and influential townies than power role-sniping, short of an actual claimed doctor or something. I have the impression that things are somewhat different here - is this accurate? Madonna was hardly lynchbait, but she was a plausible enough mislynch that based on my previous experience I'm a shade surprised that she was shot over a couple of other players. (Unless there's a (spoken or unspoken) claim I'm missing. Her reluctance to claim at L-1 without intent to hammer could maybe be read as a soft claim? idk)
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Tr1ckster »

@Elk

What's your current take on things?

___

I don't like Thor's hammer at the end of the day... and he's IC... I don't know everyone here.. I've never played with you before... but from the vibes I get from people... I think only Thor, Knell and Aqua could read PT on D1 like that.. and I think I have town reads on Knell and Aqua.. so I'd really like Thor to answer Knell's questions.

I really don't know what to make of N_M right now.. I'd like to think he's scum.. but the attempted wagon at the end of day yesterday didn't feel like a white knight.. so.. err.. Null for him...

BBT's still newbtown on my reads right now.. I'd like to see what he thinks of what has happened so far?

___

Anyways.. the thread is dead today for some reason.. I was able to reread with very few interruptions.. I'm not sure what to make of this... but I should probably go to sleep now. Goodnight, thread. I hope you wake up before I do. >.<
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by theelkspeaks »

Hoping I've got the multiquote working correctly.
In post 815, Knell wrote:Never mind, found Thor's read of Madonna. Town, then it wore down a little. Tynn read also sort of did the same thing. But propped up a bit when Elk joined? Assuming final hammer post implied what I think it implied.

Elk, a few questions:
1) While you noted the disinterest in an aquanim lynch (your third strongest scum read?) and thus uninterested in pushing it, I could not find a reason for your disinterest in my lynch which did not have the same protection, why?
2) You said you like to withhold the purpose of questions until they're answered,but the question thrown at thor before the day ended seemed like a different sort of question. Could you explain the differences between the two questions and why you asked them? Don't explain the whole wall of questions, just the type and intended difference.
1) I had similar opinions about your lynch and Aquanim - not enough support to push for it, but Aquanim's I found a handful of specifically called out townreads for from the other players, whereas yours was met with general disinterest. I discussed my opinion on Aquanim more than my opinion on you because of the Madonna/Aquanim links I thought I saw.
2) The question at Thor at the end of the day was asked largely in surprise - I couldn't believe what I'd just read, whereas my previous questions were primarily asking people to comment on their reads of specific players. The wall of questions were mostly demands for information, rather than reactions to a specific post.

In post 817, Tr1ckster wrote:@Elk

What's your current take on things?

___

I don't like Thor's hammer at the end of the day... and he's IC... I don't know everyone here.. I've never played with you before... but from the vibes I get from people... I think only Thor, Knell and Aqua could read PT on D1 like that.. and I think I have town reads on Knell and Aqua.. so I'd really like Thor to answer Knell's questions.

I really don't know what to make of N_M right now.. I'd like to think he's scum.. but the attempted wagon at the end of day yesterday didn't feel like a white knight.. so.. err.. Null for him...

BBT's still newbtown on my reads right now.. I'd like to see what he thinks of what has happened so far?

___

Anyways.. the thread is dead today for some reason.. I was able to reread with very few interruptions.. I'm not sure what to make of this... but I should probably go to sleep now. Goodnight, thread. I hope you wake up before I do. >.<
I'm still trying to make sense of the nightkill before I move forward. Madonna was run up to L-1 and nearly lynched before the sudden Beli wagon, and yet she got killed overnight. Clearly someone either suspected her of being a PR, or liked the way her death implicates/clears others, and I'm trying to figure out who stands to gain/lose from her death.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 818, theelkspeaks wrote:
I'm still trying to make sense of the nightkill before I move forward. Madonna was run up to L-1 and nearly lynched before the sudden Beli wagon, and yet she got killed overnight. Clearly someone either suspected her of being a PR, or liked the way her death implicates/clears others, and I'm trying to figure out who stands to gain/lose from her death.
Would it be fair to say that myself and Madonna were the two front runners for today's lynch if Beli flipped town? I don't believe scum could have read Madonna as a PR, unless her cautiousness and self-awareness were seen by scum as an attempt to hide a PR, but I doubt that is likely because I assume Madonna's play won't change too much if she is a VT or a PR, I could be wrong of course. I think they killed her to set up a pretty easy D2 lynch on myself and just got lucky that she happened to be a PR.

The Beli wagon was strange for me. I didn't see the case on him at all, and if I'm not mistaken it all started from Aquanim questioning how well Beli had thought-out his reads list and it all snowballed from there.
In post 675, theelkspeaks wrote:Aquanim I consider the third strongest suspect alone. I have not yet posted a full list of reasons, but the only people I find more suspicious than him are you and Knell, and almost none of my case on him depends on his ties to you. That said, the number of professed townreads on aquanim make me unwilling to pursue his lynch this close to deadline today.
In post 741, theelkspeaks wrote:I'm willing to join the NM wagon, should the Beli wagon suddenly turn into a NM wagon. His self-vote "gambit" did nothing but lure the town into pages of nonhelpful arguments and fundamentally extended the RVS, and his play since then has been largely devoid of content and full of flippant one-liners, in what seems clearly an attempt to lurk his way out of doing anything scummy. I have to take an exam soon, but I'll post my full case on him tonight.
In post 749, theelkspeaks wrote:Points made are fair. And the only thing I see Beli doing from looking at his ISO is trying to be noticed as little as possible. Calling trying to slip under the radar "knowing my butt was on the line" is scummy as all getout.

You might have been at L-2 before, but I'm happy to make that L-1.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Belisarius

Spoiler: bad and offtopic pun
Time to start begging for alms, Belisarius
Elk, you seemed pretty happy to have anybody lynched on D1. You said you had scum-reads on Aqua, Knell and Madonna. Yet, your final vote ended on Beli and you provided the following reasons for that vote;
In post 749, theelkspeaks wrote:Points made are fair. And the only thing I see Beli doing from looking at his ISO is trying to be noticed as little as possible. Calling trying to slip under the radar "knowing my butt was on the line" is scummy as all getout.

UNVOTE

The 'points made are fair' comment, is this basically you just agreeing with everybody else's scum-reads on Beli and then jumping on the wagon?

You were also happy to jump on an NM wagon if one of those took off, again, he was your weakest scum-read so this doesn't make much sense to me. However, Madonna was a scum-read of yours, her lynch I feel was still a possibility at the end of D1, but you jumped ship.

All of this makes me feel uneasy. You were clearly happy to lynch pretty much anybody for D1. I mean, if you were town you might do this, but would you sheep your votes so easily? I'm not sure, this looks more like scum behaviour to me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

For the NK I think scum either took her reluctance to claim as a PR tell or they picked a kill that would make us waste time with wifom, or a bit of both.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

@Not_Mafia

That piece of commentary pinged hard...

What are your reads at this point?
Tr1ckster
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Tr1ckster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Tr1ckster »

Why haven't we heard from Thor yet?
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:16 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

In post 819, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 818, theelkspeaks wrote:
Would it be fair to say that myself and Madonna were the two front runners for today's lynch if Beli flipped town? I don't believe scum could have read Madonna as a PR, unless her cautiousness and self-awareness were seen by scum as an attempt to hide a PR, but I doubt that is likely because I assume Madonna's play won't change too much if she is a VT or a PR, I could be wrong of course. I think they killed her to set up a pretty easy D2 lynch on myself and just got lucky that she happened to be a PR.

The Beli wagon was strange for me. I didn't see the case on him at all, and if I'm not mistaken it all started from Aquanim questioning how well Beli had thought-out his reads list and it all snowballed from there.
In post 675, theelkspeaks wrote:Aquanim I consider the third strongest suspect alone. I have not yet posted a full list of reasons, but the only people I find more suspicious than him are you and Knell, and almost none of my case on him depends on his ties to you. That said, the number of professed townreads on aquanim make me unwilling to pursue his lynch this close to deadline today.
In post 741, theelkspeaks wrote:I'm willing to join the NM wagon, should the Beli wagon suddenly turn into a NM wagon. His self-vote "gambit" did nothing but lure the town into pages of nonhelpful arguments and fundamentally extended the RVS, and his play since then has been largely devoid of content and full of flippant one-liners, in what seems clearly an attempt to lurk his way out of doing anything scummy. I have to take an exam soon, but I'll post my full case on him tonight.

UNVOTE

Elk, you seemed pretty happy to have anybody lynched on D1. You said you had scum-reads on Aqua, Knell and Madonna. Yet, your final vote ended on Beli and you provided the following reasons for that vote;

UNVOTE

The 'points made are fair' comment, is this basically you just agreeing with everybody else's scum-reads on Beli and then jumping on the wagon?

You were also happy to jump on an NM wagon if one of those took off, again, he was your weakest scum-read so this doesn't make much sense to me. However, Madonna was a scum-read of yours, her lynch I feel was still a possibility at the end of D1, but you jumped ship.

All of this makes me feel uneasy. You were clearly happy to lynch pretty much anybody for D1. I mean, if you were town you might do this, but would you sheep your votes so easily? I'm not sure, this looks more like scum behaviour to me

Re: Beli and quickness to lynch: I previously had a fairly null read on Beli, but the cases presented for him seemed fairly sound to me, which pushed my null read into a scum read. My previous null-read was based on lack of content to judge by, which I then realized was a more scum leaning situation anyone, as active lurking benefits scum. And with as close as we were to deadline, I was trying to ensure we didn't have a no lynch, as I know that lynches are the only way for town to kill Mafia.

His comment about "knowing my butt was on the line" was scummy enough to push him over the edge for me, especially that close to deadline. If we were 3 or more days from deadline, I probably wouldn't have pushed his case so hard or voted him then, as my scumreads were still stronger elsewhere. N_M's inactivity/fluff/lack of content is sending off a persistent scumread for me as well, which is why I named him as another player I'd be willing to pursue since the other players reads of him seemed more wagon-conducive than Aquanim and Knell, who were stronger scumreads for me, as I didn't think there was time before deadline to present a case and form a wagon on either of them, but N_M had a wagon previously.

As for the sheeping, I'm new enough not to have a ton of confidence in my reads, and I admit I was heavily influenced by the cases presented.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm phone posting but my reads are pretty much the same as yesterday. Aquanim and BBT are townreads, elk is a lesser townread, mostly residual townvibes from Tynn, my read on Knell himself is null, the only thing I haven't liked by him specifically is him saying "Purpose of this?" In regards to what I said about Hemp's potential slip, but my scumread on Hemp has that slot tainted in my mind. Thor looks worse to me for his disappearance late day 1 and my read on you is... paranoid, is the best word I can think of. As in, I have no idea what to think of that townslip

One thing I find noteworthy about the final VC however, is that for BBT to be town, both scum were on the Beli wagon, scum will generally not have both people on the lynch wagon d1. That's not a hard and fast rule however and I do still think that BBT is town, it's just something that caught my attention
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”