smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by smargaret »

In post 1494, T S O wrote:I have literally found myself wanting to verbally abuse the majority of posts made recently.

CTD, I'm not being the nice, happy TSO I was before because I know I'm going down today. Smarg and Bulba need only my mislynch, your mind is made up though you attempt to tell me it's not, and we'll find someone else to eventually hammer me. The reason I am being mean today is, get this, I'm fucking angry! I'm really, really fucking angry! I have reached out to you so many times and you simply fucking ignore me! I'm so pissed off that you cannot see what a scummy pile of scum smargaret is. I've tried, so many times, to show you, and you don't want to know. I don't get angry as scum; I've never once raged as scum. But I get very angry as Town, angry that you can't see things from my point of view.

AND ME BEING MEAN DOES NOT SOMEHOW JUSTIFY ME BEING VOTED OVER THOR. YOU DO NOT JUDGE TWO PLAYERS' LEVEL OF DAMN SCUMMINESS BY THEIR TONE IN THEIR POSTS. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU ACTUALLY BACK HER UP ON THIS?
Let me be perfectly clear: I believe that TSO and Thor are scum together. I will vote to lynch either of them, but i only have one vote.

Scumminess being equal, I'll vote for the jackass every time. The rape quip? That's just the straw that broke the camel's back (and if you meta-dive way back three years ago, I was calling people on it then too). That shit is just not okay, under any circumstances, and I'd argue that even assuming TSOscum is trying to provoke me, well, scumfuck is just part of the game. Rape? That crosses a huge fucking line. Adults do not fucking pull that shit.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 3:10 am

Post by T S O »

Ugh.

You do not seem to understand the meaning of context, smargaret. I did not say I was going to rape you. I did not condone rape. I used it in the least offensive manner possible. You are attempting to make me seem like a bad person, so people can rationalise voting me.

CTD, I'll reply to you later, but do you honestly believe that smargaret is voting me for the usage of one word?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1491, PeregrineV wrote:WE haven't forgotten.

Teams- we are looking at the possibility of each grouping.
TSO/Thor
TSO/smarg
Thor/Bulba
Bulba/smarg
Thor/smarg

Thoughts?
TSO/Smarg and Thor/Smarg both don't make sense for the same reason: This point in the game is the wrong time to bus like that with PoE working against them. TSO/Thor fits much better, because while they both are distancing from each other, they refuse to vote each other when any rational town player would have.
In post 1498, T S O wrote: Do I think Thor had sufficient reasoning to not hammer? Yes, I do.
And that reason was?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 8:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 5 Vote count 2

SMargaret 2 - Thor665,T S O
TSO 2 - Bulbazak,smargaret

Not voting

CrashTextDummie
PeregrineV

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

(expired on 2014-05-18 09:37:44)

till Day 5 Deadline
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

TSO/Thor
TSO/smarg
Thor/Bulba
Bulba/smarg
Thor/smarg

Thoughts?
TSO/Thor - I don't think this makes sense simply due to the way our interactions look. The only logic to it is your (cut out insults) case on me as regards him yesterday. For that to be the case, I would have had to decide to reverse my read on him, bus him hard while *also* backing his case push on Smarg, while *also* refusing to make a case on him while *also* refusing to actually back up my bus (as I have a looooong history of doing :neutral: ) while also deciding to sell him today on buddying me in a reverse from his previous stance. I'm sure this all somehow makes sense to you - I fail to see it.

TSO?Smarg - I don't particularly think this makes sense, it might, but it is an aggressive bus.

Thor Bulba - This might make sense simply because Bulba has not hunted on me and I have not hunted on Bulba. If you buy this, let's lynch Bulba first.

Bulba/Smarg - I see this making sense and can think of no particular reason to rule it out.

Thor/Smarg - I do not think it makes sense unless you think i decided to hard bus her and then also have a chance to hammer town and choose to not do it, draw attention to myself, and continue the hard bus today...because that makes sense.

Why do you rule out TSO/Bulba?.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 12:13 am

Post by T S O »

I feel it worth noting I fully support a Bulbazak lynch.

CTD, apologies that I haven't replied yet. Homework and study takes up 5-6 hours, and sport takes the rest. I will do my very best to reply tonight.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1504, Thor665 wrote: TSO/Thor - I don't think this makes sense simply due to the way our interactions look. The only logic to it is your (cut out insults) case on me as regards him yesterday. For that to be the case, I would have had to decide to reverse my read on him, bus him hard while *also* backing his case push on Smarg, while *also* refusing to make a case on him while *also* refusing to actually back up my bus (as I have a looooong history of doing :neutral: ) while also deciding to sell him today on buddying me in a reverse from his previous stance. I'm sure this all somehow makes sense to you - I fail to see it.
I don't see you trying to argue against the case on a you/TSO scum team. All I see is you trying to deflect attention away from the idea. Nothing you've said actually counters the theory at all.
In post 1504, Thor665 wrote: Why do you rule out TSO/Bulba?.
Why is it that you have a hard time seeing any other team possibility featuring hard bussing, but you're so willing to throw this one out?
In post 1505, T S O wrote:I feel it worth noting I fully support a Bulbazak lynch.
Of course you do. You've got to save your scummy skin.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 10:39 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1506, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1504, Thor665 wrote: TSO/Thor - I don't think this makes sense simply due to the way our interactions look. The only logic to it is your (cut out insults) case on me as regards him yesterday. For that to be the case, I would have had to decide to reverse my read on him, bus him hard while *also* backing his case push on Smarg, while *also* refusing to make a case on him while *also* refusing to actually back up my bus (as I have a looooong history of doing :neutral: ) while also deciding to sell him today on buddying me in a reverse from his previous stance. I'm sure this all somehow makes sense to you - I fail to see it.
I don't see you trying to argue against the case on a you/TSO scum team. All I see is you trying to deflect attention away from the idea. Nothing you've said actually counters the theory at all.
Except him defying all his historical play traits completely and utterly, yes.
Why is it that you have a hard time seeing any other team possibility featuring hard bussing, but you're so willing to throw this one out?
A very good question - why exactly are you promoting TSO/Thor over TSO/smargaret? And before you come in with your bull about me slipping, there's no way to phrase this question otherwise.
In post 1505, T S O wrote:I feel it worth noting I fully support a Bulbazak lynch.
Of course you do. You've got to save your scummy skin.
...no, I just think you're scum.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 10:40 am

Post by T S O »

CTD and Pere, I'm really inactive site-wide and I simply don't have the time to post tonight.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Deadline will be shortened if activity does not pick up
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1506, Bulbazak wrote:I don't see you trying to argue against the case on a you/TSO scum team. All I see is you trying to deflect attention away from the idea. Nothing you've said actually counters the theory at all.
I see me very specifically pointing out how the play interaction lacks any possible sense in a scum interaction concept. That isn't deflecting unless by deflecting you mean "arguing against the case".

I don't think there even is a case on Thor/TSO other than the derp idea that I would bus him and also refuse to hammer him yesterday - when I had no reason to bus in the first place, and no need to wuss out on the hammer if I'd decided bussing was the play to go with (which it wasn't - I easily could have decided to keep my town read on him and run with Bulba/Smarg). But why don't you explain the case again? I'm sure it's impressive.
In post 1506, Bulbazak wrote:Why is it that you have a hard time seeing any other team possibility featuring hard bussing, but you're so willing to throw this one out?
I never said I threw it out or in - I was asking why they threw it out. Functionally I have thrown it out because it's not the one I'm advancing...but, wait, what's your point here?
In post 1509, jasonT1981 wrote:Deadline will be shortened if activity does not pick up
Good.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 2:55 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Time is running out on you, TSO.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:31 am

Post by smargaret »

TSO, I don't have the strength to argue about this now, because you're scum and you can't appear to listen. But postgame, we are going to have a conversation about how tossing rape around casually like that is wrong.

That said, TSO/Thor is the only pairing that makes sense with the no lynch yesterday. TownThor would have hammered the guy he was arguing I was scum with. ScumThor would have hammered TSO if he knew TSO was town. The only scenario in which TSO does not get hammered is the one in which TSO is scum with Thor.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Thor
- I actually just missed that, but why not Bulba/TSO?

Lack of smargaret mislynch.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 am

Post by T S O »

TSO/Thor
TSO/smarg
Thor/Bulba
Bulba/smarg
Thor/smarg

Thoughts?
I'm going to rule out any scumteams regarding me, as that's what Bulba did, and I'm done trying to show my motivations are better than Bulba.

Thor/smarg doesn't work because Thor's stance on her today is not what scum-Thor would do; it's lazy and unmotivated.
Thor/Bulba page 1 interactions make no sense.
Bulba/smarg fits perfectly, they're hyperbuddying each other in LyLo and they're pushing the same person in me. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
In post 1499, CrashTextDummie wrote:Do you agree or disagree that lynching
anyone
of the claimed VTs, scum or town, would have left the town in a better position than we find ourselves in today? If you disagree, explain your stance.
Oh, I do. Apart from me. I know I'm Town. That was why I tried to hammer Bulba. I'm not, and I never will, self-hammer. I believe in my strength as a player to turn things around the next day and prove I'm right, as opposed to abandoning my responsibility. Also, if I died, I'd be leaving Bulba and smargaret with one less person to showcase their guilt. That's unacceptable.
In post 1499, CrashTextDummie wrote:
In post 1498, T S O wrote:I think Bulba and smarg are much worse than him; he's pissed off and he has reason to be pissed off.
What reason does he have to be pissed off? After he has spent all game pushing nothing but mislynches, do you think it's stupid play to deny him the lynch he wants?
He hasn't really pushed mislynches, though. He's lynched Zekrom and he's been pushing smargaret-Bulba, which is the full scumteam. He got it wrong once or twice. We all get it wrong once or twice. It doesn't make him scum.

I'm feeling so survivalistic at the moment I hesitated to say this, but he was and is damn right to be pissed because your co-ordination as conftown yesterday was abhorrent! You continuously told us that you were working on the scumteam together, then with 2 hours to go your opinions completely differed and neither of you would compromise, which led to the No Lynch! It wasn't bloody Thor's fault! It was yours!
In post 1398, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1397, PeregrineV wrote:So is the scumteam, in your opinion, Bulba/TSO, Bulba/Smarg, TSO/smarg, or some other pair?
I have openly claimed TSO/Smarg in thread. TSO has had many long rants about me doing so and it's the central basis of the current issue he has with me. I can provide a link if you need it, but I feel I've been pretty clear on my thoughts.
This quote is from less than two pages before the end of the day. There is no ambiguity. There is no "if Smarg flips scum, her buddy is TSO". He insisted that he was scum reading you.
Can you find any particular reasoning Thor gave for scumreading me? Any case, no? Really? That's what I thought too.

Question to you, CTD, why would Thor not hammer me? What's the benefit to Thor-scum?
In post 1499, CrashTextDummie wrote:Does that include your last ditch effort to get Bulba lynched? You said he was going to flip town, so what was your motivation for this and how is it consistent with your other stances on the happenings at the end of the day?
I do not know Bulba's alignment.
I, however, do know my own.

I would rather a Bulba lynch with potential scum flip, but also to stop paranoia, than a conftown TSO flip. I also expected scum to kill Peregrine and BROseidon to predict that. I was wrong.
In post 1497, T S O wrote:I do not particularly mind that you think my conduct has been out of line - if it helps convince you I'm Town, it will most definitely have been worth it.
It's doing the opposite.
That seems rather odd, seeing as my meta, which I've supplied you with, shows I do not get angry as scum, I do not insult as scum. I placate. If you want to ignore my meta, I cannot stop you; however, I don't see why you should.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 8:51 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1512, smargaret wrote:TSO, I don't have the strength to argue about this now, because you're scum and you can't appear to listen. But postgame, we are going to have a conversation about how tossing rape around casually like that is wrong.

That said, TSO/Thor is the only pairing that makes sense with the no lynch yesterday. TownThor would have hammered the guy he was arguing I was scum with. ScumThor would have hammered TSO if he knew TSO was town. The only scenario in which TSO does not get hammered is the one in which TSO is scum with Thor.
TownThor wasn't confident in me being scum, and Thor's not scum this game, so yeah.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 8:53 am

Post by T S O »

I find it ironic, smargaret, how I live in a country where many people were molested and raped by priests in the recent past, including my uncle, and then you have the nerve to attempt to make me feel bad because you are being righteous and politically/morally correct, as that's how you've been conditioned to believe people should be. Really, it annoys me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1513, PeregrineV wrote:
@Thor
- I actually just missed that, but why not Bulba/TSO?

Lack of smargaret mislynch.
:neutral:

So you're saying that with 9 alive, and two scum, that it proves that TSO/Bulba isn't a team because Bulba didn't shift to quicklynch...

Wow. Just keep rocking guys.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:07 am

Post by smargaret »

TSO, I'm in Boston. Trust me, I know all about the church abuse scandal. And I'm sorry your uncle was raped - I know how much it sucks because I was too. Except I was just told it was "boys will be boys" by the fucking counseling center when I tried to report it. And when having holes poked in your logic leaves you in therapy seven years later and you still have panic attacks whenever certain songs come on the radio, THEN you can compare it to being raped. Read this link, especially the bit about rape culture being calling people who object to rape culture oversensitive instead of listening, and then fuck off. Because if you feel bad about perpetuating rape culture, maybe instead of blaming me for calling you on it, you should stop doing it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 am

Post by T S O »

I apologise.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:12 am

Post by smargaret »

In post 1294, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1292, T S O wrote:He's already said he's plumping for me, but I will not fucking be lynched tomorrow for being smargaret's partner. This is -my- lynch.
No, no, no, your lynch would be tomorrow on my timeline.
In post 1315, Thor665 wrote:I don't think it's remotely impossible. Maybe it seems impossible to you, but it doesn't to me. I've got scum games I've won after openly claiming scum - maybe I'm overproud, but I find you trying to present my above plan as beyond possible to be pretty silly from my perspective.

I have been angling for you/Smargaret ever since the mass claim though...I kind of openly stated this.
In post 1325, Thor665 wrote:My case on you is - all those fake posts above this post.
In post 1334, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1327, T S O wrote:I claim you have no case.
I flamboyantly attack you for it.
You then claim your case is that my flamboyancy makes me scum.

So until last night, you've been scumreading me for no reason.

Keep flailing, Thor.
Ah yes, the ol' "keep flailing" tell. Because I am clearly feeling the pressure. I'm not even talking lynching you today, as far as you're aware I'm talking about lynching my scumbuddy today - and yet you're wailing that I haven't made a case to lynch you yet.

Hint: the case comes tomorrow my friend, not today.
In post 1398, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1397, PeregrineV wrote:So is the scumteam, in your opinion, Bulba/TSO, Bulba/Smarg, TSO/smarg, or some other pair?
I have openly claimed TSO/Smarg in thread. TSO has had many long rants about me doing so and it's the central basis of the current issue he has with me. I can provide a link if you need it, but I feel I've been pretty clear on my thoughts.
And are we really saying that Thor didn't feel confident enough in TSOscum to prefer a no lynch to lynching TSO?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1507, T S O wrote: Except him defying all his historical play traits completely and utterly, yes.
I don't see that at all. In fact, distancing from you and then refusing to hammer fits right in with Scum Thor, who is on record as wanting to cut down on bussing.
In post 1507, T S O wrote:
A very good question - why exactly are you promoting TSO/Thor over TSO/smargaret?
First, I don't see how what I asked is related to what you are asking. Second, TSO/Smargaret does not make sense, because I don't think scum would be bussing in the manner you and Smarg would have to be. A TSO/Thor scumteam makes sense, because while you both are distancing, calling each other scum, you have both refused to vote each other, which makes sense from a scum team in this situation.
In post 1507, T S O wrote: And before you come in with your bull about me slipping, there's no way to phrase this question otherwise.
I wasn't going to. Someone has a guilty conscience.
In post 1510, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1506, Bulbazak wrote:I don't see you trying to argue against the case on a you/TSO scum team. All I see is you trying to deflect attention away from the idea. Nothing you've said actually counters the theory at all.
I see me very specifically pointing out how the play interaction lacks any possible sense in a scum interaction concept. That isn't deflecting unless by deflecting you mean "arguing against the case".
I don't see how it does. In fact, I see the opposite.
In post 1510, Thor665 wrote: I don't think there even is a case on Thor/TSO other than the derp idea that I would bus him and also refuse to hammer him yesterday - when I had no reason to bus in the first place, and no need to wuss out on the hammer if I'd decided bussing was the play to go with (which it wasn't - I easily could have decided to keep my town read on him and run with Bulba/Smarg). But why don't you explain the case again? I'm sure it's impressive.
Except you're not bussing him. You're distancing from him by calling him scum, sure, but you're refusing to vote him. If you were town, you'd realize a scumread is a scumread, and you would have voted him at deadline yesterday, but you didn't, for no explainable reason. As scum, you'd know how dangerous a bus like that would be in that situation, essentially condemning you to death via PoE. With a no lynch, at least, you could take your chances and perhaps pull off a win.
In post 1510, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1506, Bulbazak wrote:Why is it that you have a hard time seeing any other team possibility featuring hard bussing, but you're so willing to throw this one out?
I never said I threw it out or in - I was asking why they threw it out. Functionally I have thrown it out because it's not the one I'm advancing...but, wait, what's your point here?
You argue against other combinations, because you couldn't see scum bussing that hard. Yet, then you ask why PV hasn't considered a team where the scum would have to bus hard, which you had just got done dismissing.
In post 1514, T S O wrote:he's been pushing smargaret-Bulba
No he hasn't.
In post 1514, T S O wrote: I'm feeling so survivalistic at the moment I hesitated to say this, but he was and is damn right to be pissed because your co-ordination as conftown yesterday was abhorrent! You continuously told us that you were working on the scumteam together, then with 2 hours to go your opinions completely differed and neither of you would compromise, which led to the No Lynch! It wasn't bloody Thor's fault! It was yours!
The no lynch is absolutely Thor's fault. He refused to hammer someone who was an admitted scum read. I don't see how that cannot be his fault. Stop trying to push the blame onto CTD.
In post 1514, T S O wrote: That seems rather odd, seeing as my meta, which I've supplied you with, shows I do not get angry as scum, I do not insult as scum. I placate. If you want to ignore my meta, I cannot stop you; however, I don't see why you should.
Seeing as how you know your meta, I don't see how it's out of the realm of possibilities for you to fake being angry so to be read as town.

I also think it's interesting how you were calling me scum if Smargaret flipped town,yet now we are scum together.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by T S O »

You should see, CTD, how he refuses to see you have any blame in the matter, because he's trying to appease you.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Well I don't have any blame in the matter, so he is right and you are wrong.

He may be trying to appease me, but you are trying to guilt trip and emotionally blackmail me.

I'm waiting for Pere to tie up a loose end, but we're more or less decided. Expect votes from us soon.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1521, Bulbazak wrote:I don't see that at all. In fact, distancing from you and then refusing to hammer fits right in with Scum Thor, who is on record as wanting to cut down on bussing.
I totally agree with this.

...except the case is that I decided to bus him and then decided to avoid the hammer. You don't avoid bussing by calling your buddy part of the scum team.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”