Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Dont lynch
serene2
yet, it seems like the setup misslynch.

I am at work on phone for another 12 hours.

Do not cut this day short.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2124, Infinite Jesters wrote:@ brian

I am sorry I did not get back to you when you gave a shout out cos I saw it. I was trying not to attract too much attention to you and was waiting for nacho and desp to see what they had to say. our communications are pretty sporadic.

I am sorry.

I see where nacho is coming from with the hiplock scum thing but I am not going to lose sight of serene.
Don't apologize, please. You weren't at fault. And I'm sorry for not shooting Serene yesterday. I was being dumb about a lot of things and shooting somebody who I had as a strong townread earlier (and being right about it) kind of sapped some of my motivation/confidence.

Also, no idea what was going on with the Mafia kills the previous episode. They were probably planning on masking my vig shot as a scumkill. Dry is either scum or not reading this game at all.
In post 2142, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2140, Serene2 wrote:no but seriously, if i were scum, i wouldn't have to out the vig, genius

i'd just... you know... tell them in the QT
no shit

that's why we expect you to flip traitor
But this is what I'm expecting regarding the way he outed me as a vig.

Also, the noose is our best method of flipping Serene (for what I hope are obvious reasons). I'll withhold my vote for now in case other power roles need to do their thing. He's at L-3 right now.
In post 2150, Svenskt Stål wrote:Dont lynch serene2 yet,
it seems like the setup misslynch.
And no.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 2150, Svenskt Stål wrote:Dont lynch
serene2

wtf

IT SEEMS LIKE THE SET-UP MISLYNCH WHEN SERENE LIED...TWICE TO GET BIRD PEOPLE LYNCHED

IF THEY ARE TOWN THEY ARE WORKING AGAINST THEIR WC

I DON'T BELIEVE THEIR SHIT CLAIM THAT THEY ARE A DOCTOR FOR A SECOND.

THE ONLY WAY THIS POST MAKES SENSE IS IF YOU ARE SCUM WITH THEM.

SO GLAD I OUTED US SO THAT TOWN KNOWS TO IGNORE THE SNAKE IN THE GRASS COS THINKING I WAS RIGHT TO THINK THAT SERENE WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU SOFT COVER IN RVS
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2152, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2150, Svenskt Stål wrote:Dont lynch
serene2

wtf

IT SEEMS LIKE THE SET-UP MISLYNCH WHEN SERENE LIED...TWICE TO GET BIRD PEOPLE LYNCHED

IF THEY ARE TOWN THEY ARE WORKING AGAINST THEIR WC

I DON'T BELIEVE THEIR SHIT CLAIM THAT THEY ARE A DOCTOR FOR A SECOND.

THE ONLY WAY THIS POST MAKES SENSE IS IF YOU ARE SCUM WITH THEM.

SO GLAD I OUTED US SO THAT TOWN KNOWS TO IGNORE THE SNAKE IN THE GRASS COS THINKING I WAS RIGHT TO THINK THAT SERENE WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU SOFT COVER IN RVS
You people would convict a grilled cheese sandwich of murder and the people wouldn’t question it.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

That theory about me being a traitor is nice and all but I'm not flipping traitor so you should start rethinking that now

Or don't, half of this game isn't even reading or they would have known Brian claimed the agar kill

After I die, cross reference my wagon with B&Bs, pretty sure both are scum driven
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 1:09 am

I just think you are scum at this point

and I want you to die in this game

DIE SCUM DIE!!!
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Serene2 »

But I don't wanna die :(

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

Comeuppance is really overrated

I really think I should be allowed to lynch whoever I want without consequence

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

Mollies right, Sven might be scum

Brian, you should shoot him

Oh shit wait you only shoot my town reads, my bad

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Serene2 »

AGARS BLOOD CRIETH OUT UNTO ME FROM THE GROUND BRIAN

And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Serene2 »

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE BRIAN

THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE
THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE KILLED

Look down upon me and you see a fool. Look up to me, and you see a god. But look me in the eye, Brian, and you'll see yourself

You have far more blood on your hands than I do. Only B&B's death was by my hand. You however lead this town to ruin.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Serene2 »

Shoot me Brian. End my pain.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Serene2 »

MURDER ME JUST AS YOU MURDERED AGAR BRIAN

DO NOT LEAVE ME TO DIE BY MOLLIES HAND

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Serene2 »

Swiiiiiiiing low sweet charioooott

Comin for to carry me hooooome

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 am

Post by Serene2 »

Death solves all problems. No man - no problem.

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

I had not seen your doc claim when i posted. I still dont think you are scum. I think you are selfish and ignorant towards town people trying hard.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Serene2 »

Yeah well I've told AP before that I was never playing with him again

This was the consequence

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Serene2 »

*holds up Agars mouldering corpse and uses my hand to move the jaw as if he's speaking in a falsetto* "briaaaaan youuuuuu murdered meeeee"

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

So where the fuck are you on me? To me it feels like your change of read on me is very alignment telling for both of us.

I am home in an hour, and i will then have 30 minutes, then workout after which I should have another 1-2 hours, depending on how much life this game will drain from me.

Could you summarize the claims and claimed actions? I know brian is claiming vig and being the killer of Agar. It would make my update easier.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Serene2 »

I still read you town, I was just fucking with mollie and Brian on that

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Serene2 »

Oh shit it's b8 isn't it

Doesn't bro die after this shift?

Me, AP and Bro, reunited at last

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2168, Svenskt Stål wrote:So where the fuck are you on me? To me it feels like your change of read on me is very alignment telling for both of us.

I am home in an hour, and i will then have 30 minutes, then workout after which I should have another 1-2 hours, depending on how much life this game will drain from me.

Could you summarize the claims and claimed actions? I know brian is claiming vig and being the killer of Agar. It would make my update easier.
2 shot doc, protected Brian with both shots

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Serene2 »

In b4 mollie claims I no killed to boost a doc claim and then calls it mist

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:06 am

In post 2165, Svenskt Stål wrote:I had not seen your doc claim when i posted. I still dont think you are scum. I think you are selfish and ignorant towards town people trying hard.
Do you have any reason whatsoever for thinking this or are you just ignorant?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:07 am

In post 2172, Serene2 wrote:In b4 mollie claims I no killed to boost a doc claim and then calls it mist
I don't think there's any need at all to claim anything like this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”