Sakura Hana [1] - GuyInFreezer
zMuffinMan [1] - GuyInFreezer
Kagami [1] - GuyInFreezer
Nachomamma8 [1] - GuyInFreezer
vezokpiraka [1] - GuyInFreezer

Not Voting [5]
- Sakura Hana, Pim, SXTLHGaiden, VictorDeAngelo, Varsoon

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is May 8, 2014, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2014-05-08 13:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

@Mod
- Any news on GiF's replacement/Pim yet?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2301, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
@Mod
- Any news on GiF's replacement/Pim yet?
Not yet.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 1:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2298, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:
Ugh, you're no fun.
what were you expecting here? im not going to bet my life on him being scum, if that's what you're disappointed about. i think he's very likely scum but im not arrogant enough to do something stupid like that

given there's a little over a day to the deadline, what exactly do you want to do here?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Magua »

In post 2288, Varsoon wrote:Not a fan of the Pim wagon.
Where is Pim, even?
Feels like kicking a dude while he's not here to put his dukes up.
Wow, just wow.

I wrote a whole reply and everything, but am now replacing it with...wow.
VictorDeAngelo wrote:I read Magua thinking me and Mala were scumbuddies and laughed.
Why? Mala's only comments about you have been "FUCKING HELL VICTOR STOP" and "welp Victor's dead man walking so".

Yeah, you thought notscience's slot was scum and continued this to Mala, but then when Mala is "hey plz unvote kthx" you're like "Okeydokey" and then...nothing.

So explain to me the hilarity.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:57 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Magua, have you read
my
comments towards the notscience/Malakittens slot?

Even if you were misguided enough to think I was scum, there is no logical reason to think I would be ns/mala scumbuddy.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2305, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Magua, have you read my comments towards the notscience/Malakittens slot?
How you read
my
comments towards the notscience slot? Because you clearly didn't think my town case on him was good enough and continued to push him, there's only scum motivation on discrediting someone's town case on another slot, vezok and Varsoon are just scum with a town role PM.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:49 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 2306, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2305, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Magua, have you read my comments towards the notscience/Malakittens slot?
How you read
my
comments towards the notscience slot? Because you clearly didn't think my town case on him was good enough and continued to push him, there's only scum motivation on discrediting someone's town case on another slot, vezok and Varsoon are just scum with a town role PM.
Oh, look whose sticking her nose where it doesn't belong again. Why am I not surprised? :roll:
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:49 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

And let's face facts, the scum case on ns is far better than any towncase you made and deep down I think you know it.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2308, VictorDeAngelo wrote:And let's face facts, the scum case on ns is far better than any towncase you made and deep down I think you know it.
Not really, because knowing it's notscience's town meta outweighs pretty much all your points.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also from all people townreading notscience i'm the only one that has bothered to make a town case on him, why are you singling me out then? Oh right, you're scum so you have to.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:08 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

And your not even slightly concerned by the fact that ns has constantly mentioned/relied on meta to explain away ton of his scummy play?

And the fact he is clearly very self aware of his meta?

PEdit:
In post 2310, Sakura Hana wrote:Also from all people townreading notscience i'm the only one that has bothered to make a town case on him, why are you singling me out then? Oh right, you're scum so you have to.
Nice mudslinging, but I never singled you out.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2311, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Nice mudslinging, but I never singled you out.
Well you're apparently townreading Nacho and Muffin who are also townreading notscience, and muffin in specific has agreed with me in multiple parts, why do you then focus on me instead?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:26 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I hadn't realised that you, Muffin and Nacho were the only people townreading notscience.

Well in that case it is entirely coincidental, as my reasons for scumreading you are unrelated to your towncases on ns as you can see.

BTW, what's your opinion on Magua thinking me and Malakittens are scumbuddies?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also it's cute that if you think i'm scum you aren't trying to lynch me, remember I did say the only way to make you live through the night is by lynching me?

I disagree with Magua as this would have to be the most awkward busing ever.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:31 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 2314, Sakura Hana wrote:Also it's cute that if you think i'm scum you aren't trying to lynch me, remember I did say the only way to make you live through the night is by lynching me?
I don't know if that's true but I worked out as soon as you said it that any attempt to lynch today would be easily batted away. It's frustrated but that's my lot.

Still you refuse to provide a case, not bother doing anything right now but snipe from the sidelines and you still have the whole town!Bitmap cc you Day 1 to deal with so hopefully there should be enough to see you lynched tomorrow.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

My scumread on you comes from the fact that i don't like how you're handwaving my town case on notscience based on "oh he's meta aware" and dismissing how much i know that even if he's meta aware it's pretty hard (read: impossible) for him to fake it, while this was happening another game where i was in hydra with him was also ongoing and we were scum and he pretty much left me alone in the hydra despite me calling for him for help on the scum qt, while he kept posting here and being active, so it's clear that this is his town game and he STILL can't fake it as scum.

Link for reference: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44023

Varsoon was also there so i'm astonished as why he thinks this is scum notscience.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2303, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2298, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:
Ugh, you're no fun.
what were you expecting here? im not going to bet my life on him being scum, if that's what you're disappointed about. i think he's very likely scum but im not arrogant enough to do something stupid like that

given there's a little over a day to the deadline, what exactly do you want to do here?
I wanted to see your conviction to the wagon, what your response would be (in regards to my vote, if you'd monger for a hammer or shift a point against me in-the-moment response), etc.
You're so midline. What can I make of that but hands-in-pockets carefree play? I wanted to arrest you, but your wrists are nowhere to be found.
In post 2309, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2308, VictorDeAngelo wrote:And let's face facts, the scum case on ns is far better than any towncase you made and deep down I think you know it.
Not really, because knowing it's notscience's town
meta outweighs
pretty much all your

Meta is artifice, used by weak players to make weak points and manipulated by strong players to trick weaker ones. It's a crutch and javelin. It is not a reliable guidebook.
Break the cycle. Defend Notscience's play from an objective point.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Varsoon »

Speaking of handwaves, the insistence on meta is just as much a 'wax on' as my refusal to accept it is a 'wax off'.
Stop dancing like a fairy and sweep the legs.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:59 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 2316, Sakura Hana wrote:My scumread on you comes from the fact that i don't like how you're handwaving my town case on notscience based on "oh he's meta aware" and dismissing how much i know that even if he's meta aware it's pretty hard (read: impossible) for him to fake it, while this was happening another game where i was in hydra with him was also ongoing and we were scum and he pretty much left me alone in the hydra despite me calling for him for help on the scum qt, while he kept posting here and being active, so it's clear that this is his town game and he STILL can't fake it as scum.
That's it. I guess I should have expected it to be somewhat pathetic. Otherwise you would have tried to get lynched instead of taking the easy route. I bet you thought that my spate of inactivity prior the spellcard might mean I would quietly into the night. Suck for you to be wrong I guess.

I addressed the whole meta thing. I don't put much stock behind meta reads, and even less when they are about players who are acutely aware of their own meta. For instance, trying to pass off your own use of the word "chucklefuck" as a towntell shows that notscience is trying to use people's knowledge of his meta to force a townread.

Furthermore, assuming notscience is not a complete idiot, he would be trying to improve his own meta to stop getting easily found as scum. I can't be bothered to track down the post but he even went as far as to point out that scum!ns is know for not actively participating in games. The idea that he is incapable of using such knowledge to adapt is, well, frankly insulting to notscience's intelligence. If I was aware of such an obvious scumtell I would have no trouble fixing it.
Varsoon was also there so i'm astonished as why he thinks this is scum notscience.
Me and my neighbour aren't the only ones who have dismissed your meta case IIRC. But I guess by this time toMorrow you'll start mentioning Varsoon's name and the word godfather.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2319, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I bet you thought that my spate of inactivity prior the spellcard might mean I would quietly into the night. Suck for you to be wrong I guess.
Why do you think my point on you is that you were inactive? my point is you that you are blatantly wrong about notscience despite me mentioning it multiple times, but now you're just pot shotting coz you dont know what else to push and i'll just think this is just an attempt at trying to piss me off than actual scum hunting.
In post 2319, VictorDeAngelo wrote:For instance, trying to pass off your own use of the word "chucklefuck" as a towntell shows that notscience is trying to use people's knowledge of his meta to force a townread.
This is the first time i've seen notscience use that word and i'm not sure why you even bring it up, guess you're running out of ammo huh.
In post 2319, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Furthermore, assuming notscience is not a complete idiot, he would be trying to improve his own meta to stop getting easily found as scum. I can't be bothered to track down the post but he even went as far as to point out that scum!ns is know for not actively participating in games. The idea that he is incapable of using such knowledge to adapt is, well, frankly insulting to notscience's intelligence. If I was aware of such an obvious scumtell I would have no trouble fixing it.
Emotions form a part of some people's meta, emotion is hard to fake and the fact that notscience hates playing as scum and has shown as much on both games i've played with him as scum (one as a different player and another as hydra), once again using this fact as just because he's self-aware but not showing me any scum games where he's faked as such is laughable, if he hasn't faked it then it means he might as well be town here.
In post 2319, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Me and my neighbour aren't the only ones who have dismissed your meta case IIRC. But I guess by this time toMorrow you'll start mentioning Varsoon's name and the word godfather.
What makes you think i'd think Varsoon is a godfather? He might as well just be town who hates using meta and sux at acknoledging meta cases just because he doesn't like being wrong.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 6:30 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 2320, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2319, VictorDeAngelo wrote:I bet you thought that my spate of inactivity prior the spellcard might mean I would quietly into the night. Suck for you to be wrong I guess.
Why do you think my point on you is that you were inactive? my point is you that you are blatantly wrong about notscience despite me mentioning it multiple times, but now you're just pot shotting coz you dont know what else to push and i'll just think this is just an attempt at trying to piss me off than actual scum hunting.
I've done a ton of scumhunting since replacing in and any attempt to say otherwise is pure slander. And let's be frank if you actually thought I was scum, you wouldn't give two shits what I was saying, would you. :wink:

And considering I'm scumreading you, why would expect me to listen to you anyway? Your logic here would be bewildering if you weren't scum.
In post 2319, VictorDeAngelo wrote:For instance, trying to pass off your own use of the word "chucklefuck" as a towntell shows that notscience is trying to use people's knowledge of his meta to force a townread.
This is the first time i've seen notscience use that word and i'm not sure why you even bring it up, guess you're running out of ammo huh.
Well he said it. It's not my fault you've neither read notscience posts nor my case against him.
In post 2319, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Furthermore, assuming notscience is not a complete idiot, he would be trying to improve his own meta to stop getting easily found as scum. I can't be bothered to track down the post but he even went as far as to point out that scum!ns is know for not actively participating in games. The idea that he is incapable of using such knowledge to adapt is, well, frankly insulting to notscience's intelligence. If I was aware of such an obvious scumtell I would have no trouble fixing it.
Emotions form a part of some people's meta, emotion is hard to fake and the fact that notscience hates playing as scum and has shown as much on both games i've played with him as scum (one as a different player and another as hydra), once again using this fact as just because he's self-aware but not showing me any scum games where he's faked as such is laughable, if he hasn't faked it then it means he might as well be town here.
Like I said there has to be a first time for everything. And why should I listen to your simply "oh it's town ns" over the ton of scummy play in the thread. It would be naive to trust you and your metaread here as far I can see.
In post 2319, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Me and my neighbour aren't the only ones who have dismissed your meta case IIRC. But I guess by this time toMorrow you'll start mentioning Varsoon's name and the word godfather.
What makes you think i'd think Varsoon is a godfather? He might as well just be town who hates using meta and sux at acknoledging meta cases just because he doesn't like being wrong.
Curious that you never made that assumption about me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2321, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Curious that you never made that assumption about me.
Because i don't have a cop inno on you. Your attempts of trying to bait me into making the same statement as notscience is noted.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2321, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Like I said there has to be a first time for everything.
Why do you think this is the first time considering he's been meta aware for like half a year and still unable to replicate it?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2321, VictorDeAngelo wrote:And considering I'm scumreading you, why would expect me to listen to you anyway? Your logic here would be bewildering if you weren't scum.
Yet you are listening to me and replying to my posts anyway and you still aren't voting me nor notscience so... then?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”