MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmmm. Hasn't Nero been pushing me this game?
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

To an extent yes. You aren't in my main scumpile but you're in this group of nullish lurkers with plum and NS.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1599, Plum wrote:
In post 1522, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1514, Shadoweh wrote:it means he's gone beyond 'bad poster' into 'obvious faking scum'
Well this rather ironic given that you were claiming that my blue name made me town.
??????? Your point?
its a little funny and scummy that she's calling my posts shit but a 2011 join date claiming that my blue name in the VC's made me town.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain

Not perfectly happy with this vote or lynch. But quite tolerably so.
ok. So why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1601, Nero Cain wrote:To an extent yes. You aren't in my main scumpile but you're in this group of nullish lurkers with plum and NS.
Ugggh if you had said yes then I would've not voted you :(

VOTE: nero

This still feels bad man
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 1602, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1599, Plum wrote:
In post 1522, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1514, Shadoweh wrote:it means he's gone beyond 'bad poster' into 'obvious faking scum'
Well this rather ironic given that you were claiming that my blue name made me town.
??????? Your point?
its a little funny and scummy that she's calling my posts shit but a 2011 join date claiming that my blue name in the VC's made me town.
It's scummy more than you found it before, then?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

si

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Plum »

que
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I guess? I'm not sure what you are asking and WHY you are asking. I think Shadow was being majorly derpy on day 1 with the blue name gate and her calling my posts shitty despite her thinking that is just baffling to me. But I'm not really sure what you are really asking about and wanting.

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Plum »

Someone who makes derpy posts is scummy if she calls someone else's posts scummy? I don't understand this line of pseudo-attack. I certainly feel personally that if I make derpy or otherwise questionable posts in a game I still have not only the right but the responsibility to call out others' posts if I find them scummy. Or were you just mildly offended by Shadoweh implying that at least some of your posts before 'obvious faking scum'-type posts were otherwise 'bad'???
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1589, Shadoweh wrote:Nero: I stopped townreading you around the time you posted a super-fake looking derphammer.
So ok, I think town should try their best not to lie. So instead of saying "oh well, I just wanted Kat dead so I hammered." I decided that I should tell the truth and say that I made a mistake. In hindsight I prob should have lied. You are correct that scum do "derphammer" but this whole "hey guyz nero derphammered as scum." When you know that town do derphammer.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38899

In this game I derphammered 3dice. So unless you are arguing that I had the foresight to derphammer in that game so I could do it in this game as scum then just lol. + I think the "OMG you derphammered!" is something real EZ for scum to fuss about.
I never liked your posts.
ok. Which ones and why?
Do tell me what's smurfing terrible about my reasons not to lynch a claimed confirmed inventoresque role on Day 2 though.
lynching-not lynching based on weather a role is confirmable or not doesn't make much sense to me especially in this game where we are all probs confirmable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1609, Plum wrote:Someone who makes derpy posts is scummy if she calls someone else's posts scummy? I don't understand this line of pseudo-attack. I certainly feel personally that if I make derpy or otherwise questionable posts in a game I still have not only the right but the responsibility to call out others' posts if I find them scummy.
Or were you just mildly offended by Shadoweh implying that at least some of your posts before 'obvious faking scum'-type posts were otherwise 'bad'???
The bolded.

Also, she wasn't calling my posts scummy.

So why are you voting me?

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1070, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1068, Nero Cain wrote:What's so townie about Venmar?
I don't see scum having a double vote?
^scum, yeah?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1603, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1601, Nero Cain wrote:To an extent yes. You aren't in my main scumpile but you're in this group of nullish lurkers with plum and NS.
Ugggh if you had said yes then I would've not voted you :(

VOTE: nero

This still feels bad man
So, what is this "still" business?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I might do some stuff later but for now I think you guys should be lynching from LLD, Venmar, Shadow as I really don't think that all 3 of those are town.

Even though Chamber is being a massive dumbo I still think he's town and have been reading him as town since he had the same thought process about blue gate.

Both Reck and Plum's vote make little sense. Reck voting me for not hard pushing him but calling my lynch wrong is..idk. Plum is doing the same jazz. Maybe they are the scum on my wagon distancing themselves from my town flip. IDK.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Nero, "Maybe they are the scum on my wagon distancing themselves from my town flip." How does that work?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to flip town and then you guys are lynching off my wagon. Reck and Plum can use these posts to suggest that they should not get lynched or something idk....
In post 1599, Plum wrote:Not perfectly happy with this vote or lynch. But quite tolerably so.
In post 1603, xRECKONERx wrote:This still feels bad man
I can't really explain it, just seems like they are building up to distance themselves.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you guys should still be killing LLD/Venmar/Shadow first but just admitting that I'm slightly paranoid or Reck/Plum...but I'd also lynch Reck before Plum.

Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 2, VC 17
Venmar - (1):
Cerulean
Tim Howard - (2):
kanyeknowsbest, Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod - (1):
Tim Howard
kanyeknowsbest - (2):
Plessiez, Zdenek
Nero Cain - (6):
chamber, Shadoweh, Venmar, Lady Lambdadelta, Plum, xRECKONERx
Shadoweh - (1):
Nero Cain

Not voting - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Nobody Special

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
11th of May at 8:10pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-05-11 15:10:00)

No one is V/la.[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 12:53 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1602, Nero Cain wrote: its a little funny and scummy that she's calling my posts shit but a 2011 join date claiming that my blue name in the VC's made me town.
wOW, i'VE NEVER BEEN bOp'D BEFORE FOR MY JOIN DATE. i FEEL LIKE, LIKE THIS IS A MOMENTOUS OCCASION IN MY MAFIA CAREER. i NEED A MOMENT. t-t

bUT SERIOUSLY PLEASE KEEP HARPING ON THE 'dERPY' THING i DID THAT GOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO VOTE ME, IF THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU CAN FIND TO HOLD AGAINST ME. i SWEAR IT WON'T END IN YOUR LYNCH AT ALL AND THAT IT'S NOT MAKING YOU LOOK BAD FOR MERELY TRYING TO LYNCH ME WHEN I'VE GIVEN UP ALL PRETENSE OF BEING SOMETHING BESIDES OBVtOWN. iF YOU'D HAD THE SAME THOUGHT PROCESS ABOUT ME SAYING bLUE WAS POSSIBLE REAL ic YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED ME WITH EVERYONE ELSE INSTEAD OF CALLING IT dense/scummy AND CONTINUING TO TUNNEL VENMAR/KATS. i THINK YOU LIKED THE TOWNREAD.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:35 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oy fuckin vey, nero

just

oy

unvote vote Nero
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:35 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

this page has been so bad I converted to Judaism
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1619, Shadoweh wrote: bUT SERIOUSLY PLEASE KEEP HARPING ON THE 'dERPY' THING i DID THAT GOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO VOTE ME,
IF THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU CAN FIND TO HOLD AGAINST ME.
i SWEAR IT WON'T END IN YOUR LYNCH AT ALL AND THAT IT'S NOT MAKING YOU LOOK BAD FOR MERELY TRYING TO LYNCH ME WHEN I'VE GIVEN UP ALL PRETENSE OF BEING SOMETHING BESIDES OBVtOWN. iF YOU'D HAD THE SAME THOUGHT PROCESS ABOUT ME SAYING bLUE WAS POSSIBLE REAL ic YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED ME WITH EVERYONE ELSE INSTEAD OF CALLING IT dense/scummy AND CONTINUING TO TUNNEL VENMAR/KATS. i THINK YOU LIKED THE TOWNREAD.
I love the way you keep selectively responding to me.

The bolded is a lie.

There's no reason I have to vote you if I have other scum reads. Particularly a higher scumread at that time.

I'm done. Someone please hammer.

Town

Chamber
ZD
Ple
Plum
FA
Tampire
KKB
UT
NS
Reck
Venmar
Shadow
LLD
Scum

Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:07 am

Post by Tim Howard »

In post 1555, Plessiez wrote:
In post 1552, Tim Howard wrote:I don't remember how many games I've played with Tammy, tbh. At least a couple, and I've modded for her in a couple of others. I've found her hard to read in the past, IIRC, and the fact that Empire isn't posting isn't making things easier for me.
... but Empire is the one doing most of the posting :?.
In post 1552, Tim Howard wrote:No, it doesn't seem odd to me
because they happened at different times
. The situation is completely different.
Let me try this from a different angle. What would you have expected a town!Katsuki to say about the Reck/Sixty posts?
>_> so he is. ummmmm... ok so I apparently suck at reading either one of them. I learned something new today, team.
And I would have expected town!Kats to say
something
about it, not just ignore it and pretend it wasn't there.

*sigh* NS and chamber continue to barely contribute. I don't have a read on either of them because they haven't really said anything.
In post 1603, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: nero

This still feels bad man
Then why are you voting him?

It appears that the UT wagon has entirely disappeared. I guess I should re-read Nero and attempt to formulate an actual read on him. >_<
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Claim atc

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”