Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Special Notes: if a slot has to be replaced more than once from failing to pick up prods or flaking, that slot will be eliminated from the game. If a slot has to be replaced for a 3rd time (regardless of flaking, replacement request or failed prods) that slot shall be eliminated from the game.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

VOTE: Beast

I've seen beast play town, and he tends to go after less easy/omgusy targets, and has more different/against the grain reads if I recall correctly. I also just don't think his posts are genuine, as meaningless a statement as that may be. Also, I still take the issues I did yesterday, and I didn't buy voting me as a reaction.

I also think Vezok is scum. Even when he pushes things, his pushes don't have any real conviction. I was gonna drag up some quotes for this, but I got bored.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

RachMarie, come play with us, I see you posting elsewhere!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1775, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
Special Notes: if a slot has to be replaced more than once from failing to pick up prods or flaking, that slot will be eliminated from the game. If a slot has to be replaced for a 3rd time (regardless of flaking, replacement request or failed prods) that slot shall be eliminated from the game.
Mmk thats pretty meh :\

I *might* be okay with a Rach lynch. Depends though. I rathe have PV
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Rach

In fact I just saw whom she replaced. I had that slot as scum suspect D1.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1772, beastcharizard wrote:You should all play nice.

VOTE: ZZZX

What are you even saying? That post had no content to be found.
Yeah, but what are you talking about? Zxxx posts are hard to follow and borderline trolling nonsense sometimes, but I don't see that as a good reason to vote him.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ummm....this is the first time replacing slutbus.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1677, Metal Sonic wrote:i think they are very cool players because i played with them before and they are very exciting and trustable
hate hate hate this
In post 1682, Malakittens wrote:VIP might be town
Who?
In post 1763, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I'd add Nero Cain and Bulba
I'm getting pretty wary of Bulb and I don't see Moz as super town or anything.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:00 am

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

Bulba is "I would fakeclaim masons with him/fake a cop inno on him" level of town. And I'm pretty damn sure he feels the same, which is nice, it's great coming into a game with a strong townread for day two, with two scum down.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1777, Chandra Nalaar wrote:RachMarie, come play with us, I see you posting elsewhere!
This is actually a pretty decent scumtell though.

UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:07 am

For rach it is, yeah.

Bulba you online atm?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1783, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Bulba is "I would fakeclaim masons with him/fake a cop inno on him" level of town. And I'm pretty damn sure he feels the same, which is nice, it's great coming into a game with a strong townread for day two, with two scum down.
IDK man, that whole accusing me of doing something he's doing and the waving away my link between Mala and SG while pushing his link between SG and Kid A seem pretty bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1785, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:For rach it is, yeah.
Not just for Rach. I've also lynched Mastin and Nacho and someother random players for this but yeah, Rach lurked it up in the LOTR game.

UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:15 am

In post 1786, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1783, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Bulba is "I would fakeclaim masons with him/fake a cop inno on him" level of town. And I'm pretty damn sure he feels the same, which is nice, it's great coming into a game with a strong townread for day two, with two scum down.
IDK man, that whole accusing me of doing something he's doing and the waving away my link between Mala and SG while pushing his link between SG and Kid A seem pretty bad.
That is more a "is bulbafenix" tell than a scumtell. That hydra is... weird.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:16 am

So Chandra, how did you plan on sorting me, since you expressed interest in doing so?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1788, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 1786, Nero Cain wrote:
That is more a "is bulbafenix" tell than a scumtell. That hydra is... weird.
It wasn't hydra dis, it was all bulb unless you are saying that Bulb starts acting dumb in a hydra.

Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Aunt Jemina »

Prepare for some heartbreak, deary, assuming you are town.
In post 1762, pidgey wrote:Right now my vote is probably being directed to ZZZX, universal's slot, and i got some bad vibes from PV on the last game day when he voted me. But want to do a catch up before throwing a vote.
Grinny is the only one among them I realistically see as flipping scum.
In post 1773, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1772, beastcharizard wrote:That post had no content to be found.
It has. Also how does my typing something that isnt totally scum hunting just after my V/LA post replying to someone scummy? lol

Umb's Vote on me was for town. Your vote was scummy as fuck. I might as well vote you for your vote. Its not just an OMGUS it has a reason and I think It might be right
Those scumreading Zexxy should take a firm look at this. He is entirely correct. Ragey's posting (while wrong) was town-motivated. Beasty's vote on Zexxy was most certainly not; it was opportunism at its finest. And Zexxy describes this concept here quite well.
In post 1776, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I've seen beast play town, and he tends to go after less easy/omgusy targets, and has more different/against the grain reads if I recall correctly. I also just don't think his posts are genuine, as meaningless a statement as that may be. Also, I still take the issues I did yesterday, and I didn't buy voting me as a reaction.

I also think Vezok is scum. Even when he pushes things, his pushes don't have any real conviction. I was gonna drag up some quotes for this, but I got bored.
All fine points, and among my thinking.
In post 1763, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I think I'm looking at a lynch pool of {vezok, PV, USBslot, beast} right now. I should flip through those players again.
There is an absolute minimum of five scum left in the game right now, with the possibility of six. (One Marvel Villain, a serial killer, and four of the unidentified faction.) So even if your list is correct, you need one more, and I would heavily recommend a second.

Aside from Rach's slot, I do like all of your sourreads, because I have similar feelings about vezzy, Grinny, and beasty. However, as noted, I feel as if you need more names in there.

You mentioned BulbyFenny being possible scum in your townbloc and I would urge you strongly to consider this more, as I firmly believe that they are playing to a scum game. In fact, they are what I consider to be at this time my strongest scumread. (I am not fond of Joshy's presence in your townreads, but I will let that one slide for the time being.)
In post 1764, Nero Cain wrote:When I said that I disagreed with you its not that I didn't know what you were talking about. Its just that MS is responsible for his own actions.
Nero, deary, I realize you are an independent man who thinks for himself and thus, would not be prone to suggestion from others, but surely you can put yourself into the mind of a player who is not as strong-willed as yourself.

If you were to be a player who has notable self-esteem issues and is easily lost, then you would be more easily influenced. Now imagine someone who is strongly and consistently pushing a player fitting that mold. Sonny lacks conviction, but posted his thoughts. BulbyFenny saw weakness in his posting and exploited it, by pushing hard and consistently for him to do a very specific thing. I do not know your upbringing, nor was mine such that I encountered that dynamic. But that is most definitely something that would be considered bullying if done in a school environment.

Just substitute something such as handling drugs (or whatever a bully would ask the bullied kid to do) for hipshooting. Yes, it is true that Sonny controlled the bullet. But he was pressured all the same into having used the bullet in a specific manner by BulbyFenny.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1789, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:So Chandra, how did you plan on sorting me, since you expressed interest in doing so?
Watching and waiting, hoping you'll start doing things.

I'm not as concerned as I was yesterday, though. I've gotten little glimmers of town here and there, which with you might actually be better than a neon town sign but I'm ignoring that for the time being.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1791, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1762, pidgey wrote:Right now my vote is probably being directed to ZZZX, universal's slot, and i got some bad vibes from PV on the last game day when he voted me. But want to do a catch up before throwing a vote.
Grinny is the only one among them I realistically see as flipping scum.
You actually think USB is town now? I thought you had them at null but I could be remembering wrong and I'm not checking.
In post 1791, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1763, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I think I'm looking at a lynch pool of {vezok, PV, USBslot, beast} right now. I should flip through those players again.
There is an absolute minimum of five scum left in the game right now, with the possibility of six. (One Marvel Villain, a serial killer, and four of the unidentified faction.) So even if your list is correct, you need one more, and I would heavily recommend a second.

Aside from Rach's slot, I do like all of your sourreads, because I have similar feelings about vezzy, Grinny, and beasty. However, as noted, I feel as if you need more names in there.

You mentioned BulbyFenny being possible scum in your townbloc and I would urge you strongly to consider this more, as I firmly believe that they are playing to a scum game. In fact, they are what I consider to be at this time my strongest scumread. (I am not fond of Joshy's presence in your townreads, but I will let that one slide for the time being.)
I'm not particularly worried about having less scumreads than there are (probably) scum in the game. I'm probably not right about all the ones I do have anyway. But having the right number is definitely not my concern so early in the game, and I expect I'll develop other targets as the game progresses, data accumulates, and scum continue to flip.

It is probably impossible to cure me of being paranoid of Bulba, so you don't need to worry about that bit. Still, I'm not putting him on the table right now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1596, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1481, Viomi wrote:
In post 1480, Metal Sonic wrote:But by the time the mod receives your replacement request your slot would already have flipped?

What are your reads on the other players? Specifically Chandra, bulbafenix, Pidgey and Nero Cain
I meant if it was fake, which I'm assuming it is.

My reads are you're a shithead and I don't give a fuck about the other players in this game regardless of how anti-town it is because you're a dick :D

How about you go fuck yourself in some other game?
Vig or not-vig aside, I think Metal is asking for your reads on players for which he gets a Image and your not giving those reads which gives you a Image
I don't give reads to shitheads.

I did give reads after it was found to be a fake kill, if you didn't notice.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also the Fenix case on me isn't even a case, I don't know what it is. A lot of whining and not a lot of sense.

PereV is town, so I'm not voting them.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Viomi »

Also, here's something to think about PereV + Metal: If I was scum in that situation, I wouldn't have said
anything
. I would have acted like I wasn't around for the whole fiasco and showed up sometime after it turned out Kid A was shot. Giving you no information. It would have been easy to do, as well, since I hadn't said anything the entire day yet.

Sadly for your shitty case, I'm town, so that didn't happen.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1757, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1751, Umbrage wrote:Just thought I'd let everyone know, I took a quick look at pages 66, 67, and 68, and immediately closed them.

I. Am. Not. Reading. This. Shit.

VOTE: ZZZX because I cannot fucking read this game with his constant shitposting. Regardless of actual alignment, he and Metal Sonic are the most anti-town players in the game.

I normally hate policy lynches, but I HAVE NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE HERE.

everyone get off Viomi and on ZZZX or Sonic plz

we might not lynch scum but we'll make the game readable
Scum with viomi. Says he hates policy lynches then goes on to say he has no other choice. Also chainsaw defense on viomi.
vezo, it says your account is from 2010, yet this seems to be your first game?

Having a townread and disagreeing with a lynch does not somehow = chainsaw defense. Please look up the meaning of chainsaw defense, then come back to play.

If it were scummy to be the oldest and worst player in the game, I would vote you.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1773, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1772, beastcharizard wrote:You should all play nice.

What are you even saying? That post had no content to be found.
It has. Also how does my typing something that isnt totally scum hunting just after my V/LA post replying to someone scummy? lol

Umb's Vote on me was for town. Your vote was scummy as fuck. I might as well vote you for your vote. Its not just an OMGUS it has a reason and I think It might be right

Vote: Beast
OMGUS

Way to fucking ruin my townread on you yesterday

Chandra is still other scumread, for those of you curious.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Viomi »

ZZZX
Chandra
RachMarie

^ Suspect lynch in order of scummiest, top to bottom. Rach scumread is new. I've played 3 games with her now I believe, including her first on the site. Townplay = Very very active, Scumplay = Very very not active.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”