MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:23 am

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1844, Flipping Awesome wrote:We will by deadline. Either him or Venmar.
.. but "by deadline" isn't helpful. If you wait until deadline, everyone else on those two wagons will have (rightly?) given up and moved to Nero. Just vote for one of them already.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:30 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1847, Flipping Awesome wrote:I guess my issue with this game was that at one point, I fell behind and didn't follow a lot of stuff. I can spend time posting elsewhere if I am already caught up but to go and re-read might take a while and it is something I don't want to do until my finals are done and that'll be this Wednesday which should be very early after D3 opens. Once that's done, I am going to do a massive re-read of the entire game and post my thoughts in detail and make it awesome to play.

I get the whole suspicion based on low activity but you saw my posts towards the beginning of the game. You saw the massive amount of analysis I put forth. You saw Nacho obvtown read me. You know in your heart I'm town and I trust you to be able to read me off of the content I produced. We made our affiliation incredibly obvious on D1. We intend to do so on D3. I just don't have it in me to re-read pages that I missed while I still have finals to write. I know it is ironic considering the amount of time I waste playing mafia even the weekend before but it is one thing to post stuff in the moment if already caught up and quite another to catch up on a whole bunch of pages and develop reads.
Um all right but me too. I mean I made my alignment incredibly obvious day one in several places and maybe if I were empire and not as paranoid as I am I wouldn't question your alignment but I know I want to read you as town and I know that fucks with my head. I know that I'd like to see how you react to suspicion from me, and you're probably one of the few people I could just vote for to get a reaction and feel like the reaction meant something I HOPE and I'm a little bit weirded out that you're like I found a tell from a dead thread of a game you barely even posted after you were killed night one. I mean yay reaction tests but if that's what you're going for that game is like the worst one ever and please please don't try to replicate it as that's pretty much the game that's started my spiral into needing a break from mafia but I think this game has gotten back on a track of not hostile so I don't htink a repeat of that gameis necessary.

As far as who I could bounce my thoughts off of in this game it's you and pless but yeah you've been active elsewhere and to be fair so was I before I came back into the game but penguin hasn't even posted in this game in forever and even if you're busy what was brought up about penguin was that she has kinda a meta of dipping in and out and just saying somewhat relevant things and then being away for a while and that fits from what I remember of my partner in Too Many Heads and oh my gods if you actually suspect me here talk to penguin because jeezuz fuck it's obvious I'm town here but if I can nail down that you're town and that pless is town I have two people I can understand who can understand me and that's all good, i don't understand why you're resistant to that.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:37 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1849, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 1845, Cerulean wrote:why did you respond to my vote the way you did?
I was too tired and sleepy to make another crossword puzzle.
I was hoping for a different reaction. I wanted an immediate, unfiltered, wtf are you doing response.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:39 am

Post by Flipping Awesome »

All right fine. I know you are stressed out and I don't want to make it worse for you. I don't have a tell. I was pretty sure you guys were going to be nk'd because you are obvtown. I was pretending to find you suspicious so that the scum would think we wouldn't be able to work together. The NY169 dead thread was me referring to the fact that that was where I randomly threw around the idea of pretending to suspect you so that you don't get immediately nk'd. Post 216 was where I said it. I thought you'd pick up on that but you are obviously getting stressed out and didn't so it is a moot point. I just hope if there are protective roles in the game, they protect you.

Yes, your alignment was really obvious. As for your suspicion of me, it is understandable. I do think I was pretty obvtown D1 but my fading out would understandably cause suspicion in someone like you who is paranoid. I wasn't reaction testing you nor was I looking for any reactions
from
you - that's why I tried to brush it away for tomorrow. I was trying to trick the scum into not killing you because once my finals were done, I really wanted to sit down and spend a ton of time solving this game with Penguin, you, and Empire and you getting nk'd would have ruined the plan.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:44 am

Post by Cerulean »

...I feel like a jerk.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:49 am

Post by Cerulean »

You do say that in the dead thread :(

Bert has done a similar thing in a couple games, and I never get it. I always get frustrated.

I don't play well with others, and should probably take a nap.

I will wake up in a bit to check and see if I need to move my vote for the lynch though.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:49 am

In post 1852, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1849, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 1845, Cerulean wrote:why did you respond to my vote the way you did?
I was too tired and sleepy to make another crossword puzzle.
I was hoping for a different reaction. I wanted an immediate, unfiltered, wtf are you doing response.
You are going to have to get used to a more level headed me then!

No, but seriously, I put on a show in Wicked at times posting a ton of analysis but it was quite obvious that I wasn't invested in the game as scum and had to be prodded a ton of times. So, I get why you would be suspicious and why you would vote us when I fell into some similar patterns here. I can logically understand your suspicion but we're town, we made it obvious before and we'll make it obvious again. I am not resisting working with you. In fact, I'd like nothing more!
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:51 am

Post by Cerulean »

I felt like the way you were interacting with me was odd, I just didn't get the hint because I suck sometimes.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:51 am

In post 1855, Cerulean wrote:You do say that in the dead thread :(

Bert has done a similar thing in a couple games, and I never get it. I always get frustrated.

I don't play well with others, and should probably take a nap.

I will wake up in a bit to check and see if I need to move my vote for the lynch though.
Don't worry about it. I just really hope we are all still here D3. I gotta get to bed as well. It is 4:50 AM where I am.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1765, Tim Howard wrote:ISO'd Nero Cain. I don't like lynching him, seems town. Commencing reading up on the last few pages I missed now!

Not surprised NC doesn't have a reference to the doublevote in his role; it's Venmar's role, not his. (not alignment relevant)

We chose our targets according to who we thought was town.
I can see who you wouldn't be scum reading Nero, but how do you get to town?

Why do you say that the triple vote is Venmar's role, not Nero's. Seems to me like it involves the two of them.

When in day one did you give CDB the card?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:16 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1859, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1765, Tim Howard wrote:ISO'd Nero Cain. I don't like lynching him, seems town. Commencing reading up on the last few pages I missed now!

Not surprised NC doesn't have a reference to the doublevote in his role; it's Venmar's role, not his. (not alignment relevant)

Why do you say that the triple vote is Venmar's role, not Nero's. Seems to me like it involves the two of them.

this is a beautiful post, just real nice distancing and setting up easy interactions here. you hit most of the right notes that say im not scum and im not talking to my scum buddies. B+
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:18 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

wont be back b4 deadline, if someone wants to make a flash tim wagon happen in the meantime PLease do but otherwise lynch nero and lynch tim2morrow ty all and godbless
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:21 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

hey tammy if i get lynched im leaving it up 2 you to find out whos the scum that bailed the tim wagon after he claimed dont fuck this up like fire and ice

al;so lambda please post tomorrow fucking THANKS (im a hyuproticte)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:22 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1809, Plessiez wrote:Can somebody (Zdenek or Plum) explain why they care about Nero once having had a role that's a bit (but not a lot) like the role LLD claimed? Why does it matter to this game? I don't understand.
Nero mentioned it, so I went to go look at it, and then noticed that the role there was quite different.

I guess that could be the reason why he's having such a hard time understanding LLD's role.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:25 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 2, VC 23
Venmar - (3):
Nero Cain
, Untrod Tripod, Cerulean
kanyeknowsbest - (4):
Plessiez, Zdenek, Tim Howard, Plum
Nero Cain - (6):
chamber, Shadoweh, Venmar, Lady Lambdadelta, xRECKONERx, kanyeknowsbest

Not voting - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Nobody Special

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
11th of May at 8:10pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-05-11 15:10:00)

No one is V/la.[/area]

less than 7 hours left
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1843, Plessiez wrote:Flipping Awesome -- are you going to vote for kanye or not?
In post 1844, Flipping Awesome wrote:We will by deadline. Either him or Venmar.
In post 1858, Flipping Awesome wrote:I gotta get to bed as well. It is 4:50 AM where I am.
In post 1864, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 2, VC 23
Not voting - (2):
Flipping Awesome, Nobody Special

less than 7 hours left
*sigh*

Waiting until deadline to vote isn't a thing you should be doing if you want to influence who actually gets lynched. Especially when you say you'd rather vote Venmar or kanye but by dithering you're basically making a Nero lynch more and more inevitable.
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1863, Zdenek wrote:I guess that could be the reason why he's having such a hard time understanding LLD's role.
You think Nero's fixated on "this claim is similar to a role I once had" and is confusing details of LLD's claimed role and his own past role as a result? Does that sound like the sort of thing Nero would do?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Zdenek »

Nero, I'd really like it if you explained how you think that Shadoweh is scum afraid of no lynching?

I'd also like you to explain why you thought (assuming that LLD's one-shot, since that is apparently what you still thought) that LLD was worried about using her ability today, and would prefer to use it later, if you also think that she'll just use it to kill you, seems like she could do that anytime.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 1:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1866, Plessiez wrote:
In post 1863, Zdenek wrote:I guess that could be the reason why he's having such a hard time understanding LLD's role.
You think Nero's fixated on "this claim is similar to a role I once had" and is confusing details of LLD's claimed role and his own past role as a result? Does that sound like the sort of thing Nero would do?
Well, I think that possible that is what Nero is doing and I have no idea if it is that the sort of thing to expect from Nero.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

Nero may have just moved into decent lynch territory with the cognitive dissonance between his scum read on LLD and his attack on Shadoweh for begin scum afraid of no lynching, and ignoring the question when it was asked of him.

Together with his failure to understand either his role or LLD's role, which might be too much to be just a mistake.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 2:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1860, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1859, Zdenek wrote:

this is a beautiful post, just real nice distancing and setting up easy interactions here. you hit most of the right notes that say im not scum and im not talking to my scum buddies. B+
You're such scum.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Zdenek »

Notice how the second part of the post contradicts the first: "just real nice distancing and setting up easy interactions here" then "you hit most of the right notes that say im not scum and im not talking to my scum buddies." If he really believed that latter sentence, he wouldn't care about the post, and wouldn't have written the former sentence. He wrote it because he thinks that it sounds good. It's rhetorical garbage.
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1871, Zdenek wrote:It's rhetorical garbage.
Basically all of kanye's posting today has been garbage: blatant lies about day 1, ridiculous scum-reads he makes no effort to explain or to push, lazy dismissal of points against him and no attempts to respond to or interact with ... well, almost anyone. And the depressing thing is that apparently this actually works.

But then he's hardly alone among the people who need to start making more of an effort. What has NS done today, for instance? Sat on an OMGUS vote for Plum from day 1 (which he helpfully explains today as having made because she was "obvscum" - thanks for that, NS! :roll: ) and ... what? And of course, nobody seems to mind that, either.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

with NS it's expected
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1873, Untrod Tripod wrote:with NS it's expected
That's the impression I've been getting, sure. Doesn't stop it being annoying.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”