fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I will have to find the joke.

Have there been other night-block reports?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

fakegod should have sent it to you unless he is a bastard mod

and no, not that i know of
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

wait did gif target me?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by fferyllt »

should have sent the joke to gif?

lemme read that PM again.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by fferyllt »

yeah, gif rolecopped you night 2, and didn't get anything back.

Nothing about a joke. It wasn't an in-thread joke?

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by fferyllt »

FG just PMed the joke.

A "walked into a bar" joke.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by fferyllt »

You really have no idea who could be scum at this point?

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ffery wrote:yeah, gif rolecopped you night 2, and didn't get anything back
that would be the expected outcome of targeting me

actually since this is likely xylo i'm just going to full claim this aspect of my role. i have a passive ability called floating darkness that force-commutes me every night
ffery wrote:You really have no idea who could be scum at this point?
i have ideas. none that i would bet the game on

i'm kinda bummed about pim flipping town. that was like the one scum read i was confident about yesterday

so now i'm wallowing in self-pity and observing
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by fferyllt »

sounds like it's been a frustrating game.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah well

half the game replaced out yesterday and that was a really cool and fun thing to have happen

and so far the lynches have been like

some dude: "hey i think TNE is scum"
everyone else: "YA WE ALL AGREE LET'S LYNCH HIM"
me: "hey i think RB-slot is scum"

which, in hindsight, should have been setting off massive alarm bells for me, but i thought maybe he was a sacrificial lamb offered to appease the bus gods
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the bus gods get angry when they are not appeased
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by fferyllt »

something I imagine you know well!

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I'm just skipping around pages atm.
In post 1924, vezokpiraka wrote:I can do something too.
Dream Sign "Duplex Barrier" GIF

Ha.
What did this do?

OMG PAGE 80 Victor looks like SUCH a scumfuck.

(I can say scumfuck, right?)
In post 2032, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2027, Magua wrote:"can" freeze or "must" freeze? (ie did you choose to freeze GiF's vote on you?)

Why are you voting notscience?
Must freeze. It's a passive ability.
I already used a spellcard that allowed me to confirm my flavor as Cirno, the Ice Witch.

I'm voting notscience because he's scum.
His 1v1 against GiF feels scum-sided and relies a lot on faulty information and exploitative meta.
To use his own logic against him, though, I don't think there'd be two neighborhoods that were completely town, and I have a lot more confidence that Victor is town over him.
What do you think about Victor now?
In post 2065, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2050, Sakura Hana wrote:Also bork's slot has managed to stay in the null for day and a half, so i'm hoping Nacho can fix that.
The only thing I will fix is a lack of scum bodies in the thread.

I AM KAGURA
:/
In post 2072, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2071, Varsoon wrote:@Sakura: I guess I see what your'e saying, but I just can't rely on meta in that way. It's too exploitable.
The thing that's wrong with your argument is that "If he can do that as town he can certainly do that as scum" if such a thing was true then there wouldnt ever be a way to townread someone other than cop innos and ICs, I could pretty easily go ahead and say "You may be playing to your town meta to fool me" but i've got an inno on you, which means I know you're town. Until notscience proves to me that he's capable of emulating his town meta, then his town meta is still solid, until then take a bit of occam's razor and think the simplest solution of notscience playing to his town meta isn't because he's emulating his town meta as scum, but simply, because he's town.
Is this a thing? Varsoon is cop confirmed?
In post 2102, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Well the day aint ending right away so I'll probably get some content before I die. I might use my spellcard anyway for kicks. Varsoon knows what it does (don't tell them - at least not til tomorrow)

Spellcard: Cold Sign "Cold Snap"
What did this do?

In post 2216, Nachomamma8 wrote:TOWN:

SXTLHGaiden
- dead

Sakura Hana
- dead

VictorDeAngelo
Feirei
- how did he not die?

Malakittens
notscience
- dead

Varsoon
fferyllt
GuyInFreezer
blue stuff is my additions

How do you feel about the living players today?
In post 2299, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 2296, Varsoon wrote: Can I get a big ol' readslist off of you with a sentence or so detailing each read?
Town

Vezok - IC
Pim - The run up feels too similar to the TNE run up Day 1 (inactive player, little reasoning, general why not feel).
Muffin - Seems to be the most engaged scumhunter in the game.
Varsoon - Got a clean investigation Night 1 (probably nullified if Sakura is scum though). Sticking by this guns and not being pushed around which tends to be a good sign.
Nachomamma8 - I liked Bork's posting. Nacho has seemed to have read the game. Don't agree with all his reads, but townclearing half the playerbase on entering the game makes me feel that he's town as well. I would want to see more before I was certain enough to townblock him though.
GuyInFreezer - No great feelings off town on this spot but it's been so long waiting for a replacement I've almost forgotten that this guy is in the game.
Magua - The slot has been dead for most the game. Nothing Magua done thusfar has made me think he was town, but other than the bizarre me and ns being scumbuddies bit there aren't a ton of red flags.
Kagami - Less scummy than I thought on initial inspection but the miller claim still seems like
Gaiden - I actually thought this role was replaced. That's little impact Gaiden has had on this game. The whole mirroring vote thing day 1 was really weird.
Sakura - Not really liking her play, bad spot on the TNE wagon. Still waiting to know why she killed me with no claim (reckless at the very least)
Malakittens - Didn't like her predecessors play.

Scum
I think drilling Sakura for a case is a good idea, too, so keep at it.
If she doesn't produce it by days end I hope people keep on at her for it tomorrow as well.

The whole bottom of your list flipped town. What do?
In post 2327, vezokpiraka wrote:Victor vs sakura feels like town vs scum where sakura is the scum.
What kind of course correction are you working on given night 2?

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ffery wrote:(I can say scumfuck, right?)
no, it's not politically correct

the correct term is "scum coitus"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

sakura wrote:Varsoon is cop confirmed?
yes

via sakura

that also happened
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ignore the botched quote
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm back after a long weekend.
Victor's card killed our QT.
With the flips, I'm back to square one.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 2:06 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 2372, vezokpiraka wrote:How does everyone flip town?
I am the one who shoot sakura. I was 75 % sure she'll flip scum or at the very least clear some confusion.
My vig also roleblocks the target, but I'm not sure if that interfered with sakura's ability.

Also out of 8 players, probably 4 scums. Me and varsoon are town. That leaves 6 people. We have a 66% of just getting a random scum.
My hero. :mrgreen:
In post 2382, Magua wrote:Victor remains scum, needs to die. I am not voting anyone besides Victor today. I'm really tempted to vote him right now but
YOLO
lylo.

I don't even know anymore about
this cruel jest called life
everyone else. Taking out vezok
even though he's a scum innocent child
and Varsoon, I want it to be Victor and GiF and Nacho but my heart tells me that wanting doesn't make it so. And I'm kinda too depressed at this point to care. Maybe caring-time will come around tomorrow.

Maybe.
I would protest but I was promised death and signed up to a few games based on not being alive today so if your gonna vote me might as well be quick.

For the record though I'm town.

And if there's a case I will respond if I have time.

And given a ton of scumreads flip town your now one of my strongest scumreads so congratulations (sigh, the one thing I hate ms if the lack decent smilies, mtgsalvation has so many cool ones I could use here by comparison).
In post 2384, zMuffinMan wrote:the only thing i could *maybe* see being a fake-claim is if she wasn't actually strongman+strongwilled like she claimed and that was just a gambit to prevent scum from blocking her (in which case, regardless of whether scum roleblocked her, vezok's claimed action would have saved victor)

though even that i don't think is all too likely because she made a big deal out of lynching her being the only way to prevent it going through

soooooooooooooooooooo

massive *shrug*
I can't make head nor tail or anything Sakura did at the end of yesterday and I reckon she will end being just big distraction at this point.
In post 2409, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah well

half the game replaced out yesterday and that was a really cool and fun thing to have happen

and so far the lynches have been like

some dude: "hey i think TNE is scum"
me: "hey i think RB-slot is scum"

which, in hindsight, should have been setting off massive alarm bells for me, but i thought maybe he was a sacrificial lamb offered to appease the bus gods
Some guy :left:

The worst part is, most people who were sheeping on these wagons have ended up being town. :cry:
In post 2412, fferyllt wrote:I'm just skipping around pages atm.
In post 1924, vezokpiraka wrote: OMG PAGE 80 Victor looks like SUCH a scumfuck.
But I've been so townie this game.
(I can say scumfuck, right?)
Everytime you call me a scumfuck I kill a puppy. Hope you can live with that.
In post 2072, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2071, Varsoon wrote:@Sakura: I guess I see what your'e saying, but I just can't rely on meta in that way. It's too exploitable.
The thing that's wrong with your argument is that "If he can do that as town he can certainly do that as scum" if such a thing was true then there wouldnt ever be a way to townread someone other than cop innos and ICs, I could pretty easily go ahead and say "You may be playing to your town meta to fool me" but i've got an inno on you, which means I know you're town. Until notscience proves to me that he's capable of emulating his town meta, then his town meta is still solid, until then take a bit of occam's razor and think the simplest solution of notscience playing to his town meta isn't because he's emulating his town meta as scum, but simply, because he's town.
Is this a thing? Varsoon is cop confirmed?
Well he was cop confirmed but it was by Sakura "Victor's dying and there's absolutely no of stopping it save lynching me" Hana
In post 2102, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Well the day aint ending right away so I'll probably get some content before I die. I might use my spellcard anyway for kicks. Varsoon knows what it does (don't tell them - at least not til tomorrow)

Spellcard: Cold Sign "Cold Snap"
What did this do?
Create all kinds of cool WIFOM for the scumteam I hope. :wink:
In post 2299, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 2296, Varsoon wrote: Can I get a big ol' readslist off of you with a sentence or so detailing each read?
Town

Vezok - IC
Pim - The run up feels too similar to the TNE run up Day 1 (inactive player, little reasoning, general why not feel).
Muffin - Seems to be the most engaged scumhunter in the game.
Varsoon - Got a clean investigation Night 1 (probably nullified if Sakura is scum though). Sticking by this guns and not being pushed around which tends to be a good sign.
Nachomamma8 - I liked Bork's posting. Nacho has seemed to have read the game. Don't agree with all his reads, but townclearing half the playerbase on entering the game makes me feel that he's town as well. I would want to see more before I was certain enough to townblock him though.
GuyInFreezer - No great feelings off town on this spot but it's been so long waiting for a replacement I've almost forgotten that this guy is in the game.
Magua - The slot has been dead for most the game. Nothing Magua done thusfar has made me think he was town, but other than the bizarre me and ns being scumbuddies bit there aren't a ton of red flags.
Kagami - Less scummy than I thought on initial inspection but the miller claim still seems like
Gaiden - I actually thought this role was replaced. That's little impact Gaiden has had on this game. The whole mirroring vote thing day 1 was really weird.
Sakura - Not really liking her play, bad spot on the TNE wagon. Still waiting to know why she killed me with no claim (reckless at the very least)
Malakittens - Didn't like her predecessors play.

Scum
I think drilling Sakura for a case is a good idea, too, so keep at it.
If she doesn't produce it by days end I hope people keep on at her for it tomorrow as well.

The whole bottom of your list flipped town. What do?
Well Vez is IC, Varsoon is cleared and Muffin is the only guy putting any effort in (and if he ends up being scum, then fuck he deserves the win more than any of the actual townies at this point) so that leaves for players and three scum. I would lynch in the order of:

Magua -> Kagami -> Freything -> Nacho

at this point.

In post 2416, Varsoon wrote:I'm back after a long weekend.
Victor's card killed our QT.
With the flips, I'm back to square one.
All true neighbourinho.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 2:28 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@ffery: That card stopped working yesterday. Why do you ask?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 3:11 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2418, vezokpiraka wrote:@ffery: That card stopped working yesterday. Why do you ask?
I want to know what you did to my slot.

Is there a reason this shouldn't be explained?

Idic
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Kagami »

Seems to me like:

Sakura lied that the kill was unstoppable so that scum wouldn't block her
Vezok blocked the kill and killed her
Vezok probably also blocked GIF-slot

Varsoon is indeed cop-confirmed, though the cop investigation was publicly and non-falsifiably stated in thread, and the result didn't arrive until she survived to the next day.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Kagami »

Sadly, vezok is an IC.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 3:22 am

Post by fferyllt »

ZMuffin said GiF's action should have failed against him so maybe it wasn't a block.

Idic
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Kagami »

O, you targeted muffin.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 3:27 am

Post by fferyllt »

Who do you think are scum?

Idic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”