Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

You could state them. In order. With reasoning.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

hey sven wats your hiplock read?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

burn him to the ground.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:19 am

Post by FourteenPointFive »

In post 2398, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2381, The Critic wrote:
It is now a Night Shift.

~Jordan’
The Goat
Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Episode 4, Shift C.2 (Night), VC 2Dry-fit (3) - hiplop, ika, Aronis
hiplop (3) - Dry-fit, goodmorning, Infinite Jesters
Mr Zepher (1) - FourteenPointFive
The Goat (1) - Svenskt Stål

xRECKONERx (1) - The Goat

Not Voting (7): PeregrineV, xRECKONERx, ~Jordan', Zdenek, MrZepher, BrianSkies, Venmar

With 16 alive, it is 10 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-05-13 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-05-25 23:00:00).
In post 2397, FourteenPointFive wrote:We all seem to suspect a similar handful of players, let's consolidate eh?

Are you fucking serious?
Har har I can make things big and pink too.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 2402, Svenskt Stål wrote:burn him to the ground.
then why are you not supporting in any way shape or form the wagon that nacho is trying to build on him?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2382, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am starting to think that Zdenek has to be scum
Poor you.
In post 2385, MrZepher wrote:i was thinking about the possibility of Zdenek/Reck connection on the way to class
I wasn't able to think of much tbh
That is so weird.
In post 2394, Brian Skies wrote:He was getting lynched anyways.
but your kill doesn't end the day, so shooting him would have killed scum and given town another lynch.

Same with Serene.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

The Goat might be town since the mods didn't remove his posts when he posted on Day One out of shift. Their forgiveness with him means they might have accepted it as a mistake.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Zdenek »

I guess on Day One they might have been forgiving with anyone, so idk.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 162, MrZepher wrote:I'm not inclined to think BandB is scum at this point in time, but I wouldn't be against lynching them just to remove them from the game if they're going to spam the whole time.
In hindsight, this is pretty bad.
In post 174, Svenskt Stål wrote:I would be down with a BandB lynch, I am leaning town but I dont care, the spamming is just too much. I knew mastin was a clown player without skill but I am suprised to AP sinking into mastins filth.
In light of Mastin, and you just being in L4D with him as scum, this seems barely believable.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 252, Svenskt Stål wrote:Zdenek, You are coming of as scum trying to answer every post in the thread with 5 words.
This attack on me is bs, since you were scum in L4D, knew I was town and had just watched me do the same thing there.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Zdenek »

Ika, could you say something about how your read on Serene evolved?
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

I don't have time this shift to set out my reads.
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Day Shift.

Aronis
Dry-fit
goodmorning
hiplop
ika
PeregrineV
xRECKONERx
Venmar

Episode 4, Shift C.3 (Day), VC 1hiplop (4) - Dry-fit, goodmorning, Infinite Jesters, Brian Skies
Dry-fit (3) - hiplop, ika, Aronis
xRECKONERx (3) - The Goat, MrZepher, Svenskt Stål
Mr Zepher (1) - FourteenPointFive

Not Voting (5): PeregrineV, xRECKONERx, ~Jordan', Zdenek, Venmar

With 16 alive, it is 10 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-05-15 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-05-25 23:00:00).
Last edited by The Critic on Thu May 15, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by ika »

bout fucking time......

does anyone else think that the lover claim could be entirly fak?

zdneck, wasnt there a game you recently completed where the scums gambited neghbor or something? do you think they are doing that here?

so far i have seen both lover be bitchy to em about doing nothing.

IJ, looks like a scum from olymipian god mafia:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=34387

i repalced mollies slot who was scum

stal is basicly bitching how nobody is doing anything when in reality hes doign pretty much the same.

im just running off what i remember off the top of my head atm ill glance back later.

zeph: the best way to understand half of the thing i do is that i just go with guts.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay hi. I typed this out and saved it like a week ago and I'm just now remembering it, so:
In post 2121, Infinite Jesters wrote:we have played in 3 games iirc, 1 in which you were scum, I voted you, you softclaimed greywolf, you were still in our pool for vig shots n2. we shot your scummate tierce.

the other was sabotage.

and then reckoning. which you had me as town and mebbe you said this in the game so why wouldn't you have a good grasp on us right now?
I was scum in Red Wedding, and Mollie was town. How would this apply to her meta of "reading me correctly"?

I didn't even know she was in Sabotage mafia. In fact, looking at the player list, I have NO CLUE which of these names is supposed to be Mollie. Okay, more digging... one of my first posts in that game is me lamenting the fact that I didn't know any player in the game. And okay, apparently Mollie is "Herself" in this game. IN FACT... I spent literally the entire game ARGUING with Herself and wound up voting them late game and they tunneled on me all game as well. How is this game supposed to play into me being able to read Mollie well?

Yes, I read her well in Reckoning III. No shit. That's why I brought it up as the only example.

So this is basically all just utter horseshit.
green shirt thursdays
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Aronis »

If it's fake they should die quicker then serene.

VOTE: I Jesters
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Venmar »

I don't think testing the lovers claim is necessarily the smartest or best path to take right now?

Hiplop, Dry-Fit, and even Reck all seem like much better candidates for the lynch. Although, there's no way they're all scum, so at least one of them, if not two of them, are town, the trick is who is the town.

I say this because we have two scum dead, and we are always assured that there's at least 1 scum in each shift. I would wager with this size of a game, the scumteam is likely 4 people large, maybe 5 at the very maximum, and with 2 dead that makes 1 scum in day shift and 1 scum in night shift. Actually, 22 scum seems about right for 5 scum.. so there's either 2 scum in day shift and 1 in night, or 2 in night and 1 in day, I think the former is more likely?

So in a way, clever PoE could be used here.

Serene was from Day shift, and Zoraster was from a Night shift I think (At the time, before the people were exchanged and Day shift became Night shift pretty much). I need to take a look at the changes in shifts between this episode and the one before where serene died to see how much this changed, but we have had 1 scum die in each shift so far. This doesn't really narrow much, but it's still safe to assume it's 2:1 or 1:2 scum ratio for the shifts.

So... who are the scum in each shift?

In this shift, I think it's Either Dry-Fit, Hiplop, and/or Reckoner
I don't have much of a read on the Day shift as it stands, but Infinite Jesters and Zepher I think look the shadiest of them all.

So if people have scumreads that are all in their shift, they should scrap that and accept that only two in said list MIGHT be scum.

If I have time tomorrow, i'll look for the interactions Serene and Zoraster had with everyone else, and the changes in shifts with every episode.

As per note, I think it's worth noting that everyone else in this shift that I didn't mention above as possible scum I view as town in at least some way or lean very, very slightly in this regard. As for the other shift, I think I can confidently say Sven and Zdenek strike me as town for the most part, Sven particularly. Reading over the Day shift will be my second priority after looking at interactions and shift changes.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Venmar »

Also, I think since Serene and Zoraster were ESSENTIALLY from the same shift, or at least roster of people since Zorasters shift at the time was the same as the day one, that means 2 scum died from the roster of people that is the Day shift, which means this shift, the Night shift, is more likely to have 2 scum than 1.

Did Ika get moved to this shift?

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 2417, Venmar wrote:Also, I think since Serene and Zoraster were ESSENTIALLY from the same shift, or at least roster of people since Zorasters shift at the time was the same as the day one, that means 2 scum died from the roster of people that is the Day shift, which means this shift, the Night shift, is more likely to have 2 scum than 1.
Well, looking back they're actually not as same as I thought, but similar enough? I don't know, I need sleep, i'll do it properly tomorrow.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Venmar »

It is currently a Night Shift.

Aronis

BROseidon

Dry-fit

FourteenPointFive

hiplop

iamausername (goodmorning)

PeregrineV

The Goat

xRECKONERx

zoraster

It is now a Day Shift.

Aronis

Dry-fit

goodmorning

hiplop

ika

PeregrineV

xRECKONERx

Venmar

Zorasters Night Shift compared to the current Day Shift. Red means deceased players, Green means people who are the same, Orange are people were moved/moved in. As you can see, 14.5 and The Goat were moved out of the shift, and Me and Ika were moved in, I believe I moved in post-Zor and Ika post-Serene. Why were Goat and 14.5 cycled out? Goat received a lot of flack for his hammer on Zoraster, and then was immediately moved out of the roster of people Zoraster was in inexchange for me? But this was done in a fashion that made the night shift day shift and the day shift the night shift, essentially making it look like Goat never actually moved. Goat might have been dragged out of my shift for his protection, as a theory. I think the 14.5 switch with Ika is more subtle and not as suspicious, but this needs a bit more reading to deduce if there is a reason for their switch.

Serene is next.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Venmar »

Aaaaand now my Knee is hurting, i'll do it tomorrow.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by ika »

Who here thinks all the scums parked their butts in the other chat just so they can discredit everyone?

from what i have seen thats what mostly happened in last shift.

they just put a sleeper scum in here and have everyone else over there to just discredit.

Im tired and need sleep though
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:41 am

Post by goodmorning »

@Whoever it is who was getting all pissy that I bitched about content and said I was going to provide some and didn't: ISOs take time. Get over yourself.

Sven is Town.
Mr Z I have some issues with, but tonally reads more Town.
14,5 and hiplop are both Scum.
Everyone else I'm still either working on or uncertain of.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Venmar, those were some saucy posts. Much love.

I want to keep both myself & hiplop around until at least the next Episode. There's a great reason, I swear. Well, maybe not a great reason, but a decent one.

I still haven't read much on the other shift, admittedly... I'm basically only popping in occasionally to see if IJ said anything about me on that page.

Venmar brings up a good point that each shift has to have at least one scum... I guess I forgot about that clause, because it makes PoE/grouping easier and that's my faaaaavorite way to scumhunt.

That other group just all look really scummy when I look at their names. I couldn't tell you
why
my gut reaction is "scummy"... maybe it's that I haven't had much interaction with them or something, but yeah. Also, is Peregrine actually in this game? I seriously blanked on that. >_>; I know, I'm bad, I'm lazy. But this is about the sweet spot in the game where I finally get into the rhythm and hit my stride.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2419, Venmar wrote:As you can see, 14.5 and The Goat were moved out of the shift, and Me and Ika were moved in, I believe I moved in post-Zor and Ika post-Serene. Why were Goat and 14.5 cycled out? Goat received a lot of flack for his hammer on Zoraster, and then was immediately moved out of the roster of people Zoraster was in inexchange for me? But this was done in a fashion that made the night shift day shift and the day shift the night shift, essentially making it look like Goat never actually moved. Goat might have been dragged out of my shift for his protection, as a theory. I think the 14.5 switch with Ika is more subtle and not as suspicious, but this needs a bit more reading to deduce if there is a reason for their switch.
Couldn't it just be that zor was the only scum player on this shift? So they had to move in a scum player?

Like, that is
exactly
how I'd play the first episode if I was scum in this setup -- stack ONE buddy in the other shift then pile the rest of our asses into the main shift to give us more sway/power.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”