Micro 333 -- Medical Mafia ~~Game Over~~

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BearClaw
BearClaw
Townie
BearClaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:16 am

Post by BearClaw »

In post 176, Marquis wrote:UNVOTE:

wait fuck that's my slot
I believe this is a scumtell, I forgot what it's called, when someone replaces into a slot and calls it scummy at some point.

Not that I have seen it actually be any good at catching scum >.>
Very Energetic Neutral Magical Angsty Rabbit
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 am

Post by tn5421 »

No. I'm replacing out because I refuse to deal with this.

@Mod: Please remove me from this game before my urge to break every single rule runs roughshod over my common sense
WIP
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 218, RachMarie wrote:I did facepalm at the Amished tell you did right away though :P
I know :P I legit didn't remember that I had replaced him and it looked scummy af. Then I realized it'd be interpreted as an Ambushed tell which sucks now. But whatever I'm still town

I guess i could say that I always ISO my predecessor as scum so I know who they are? Which is true but you're not obligated to believe me but it's only logical that I should know who they were as scum

PEDIT wow ok sorry brah
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Marquis »

Jsyk it's not like I was intentionally spamming just to bother you. It's called stream of consciousness and I was doing it so you could better gauge my reactions to everything I was reading in real time- each thought has a timestamp so the thought progression is more linear
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Marquis »

Amished tell* auto correct blah
link in bio
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Searching for a replacement for tn5421.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Chuck_Norris
Chuck_Norris
Townie
Chuck_Norris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Chuck_Norris »

Replace out = lame.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 1:29 am

Post by ZZZX »

People replace out for silly reasons eh.

Anyway Back on topic. Marq is posting alot which can appear scummy and townie in the same time. I am not sure but It gives are more content to read but I still smell active lurking possibly? I dont know for sure
Chuck_Norris
Chuck_Norris
Townie
Chuck_Norris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Chuck_Norris »

@ZZZX
Are you accusing Marquis of active lurking? I thought it was her voluminous posting that caused tn to replace out. That seems like the opposite of active lurking.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 2:26 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 233, Chuck_Norris wrote:@ZZZX
Are you accusing Marquis of active lurking? I thought it was her voluminous posting that caused tn to replace out. That seems like the opposite of active lurking.
Not directly active lurking but... too much posting to an extent of that many of her posts contain nothing. All her posts could be grouped by one meduim sized post
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Searching for a replacement for Chuck_Norris.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 10:30 am

Post by neil1113 »

I still think we should just finish TN and get it over with. The last few responses are extremely over-dramatic and it seems like purposefully loud. Like TN was trying to get attention to make people think it was real frustration because of personal reasons rather than because TN really is scum caught for the wrong reasons. Fortunately, myself and a few others I'm sure can see right through the fake frustration and see TN for what it's worth. My vote stays. And your vote (the reader) should come over if it hasn't yet.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The replace out felt town to me, but that could be because it was a genuine strop that still came from scum, the logical disconnect with their preceding posts and the rest of their iso still makes me lean scum

I want to hear from people who've played this set-up before about what the best play is surrounding night actions, do we co-ordinate, target our biggest scumread etc...?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Marquis is usually not that much of a poster in a game that is why it surprised me, not sure if it qualifies as a scum tell though. bah and I had such a nice scum read on Ninja

uggh the number of replacements in this game I really feel for our mod :(

meh normally replace outs are null, though seems to me that tn who was before engaged in the game and I had a towny read on him for that, deciding to replace out for such a reason seems a tad off.

Neil
If tn turns out to be town, who will you look at next? I am always suspicious of peeps who want to go for the one replacing out.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 215, Chuck_Norris wrote:The old excuse not to post when under pressure trick. Be more obvious scum.
as chamber for my current IP address. I'm currently sitting on a bed in a hotel near Milwaukee... come at me bro. Also, douchebag points = earned.
In post 221, tn5421 wrote:I don't actually care if you quickhammer me or not, I don't want to play in a game where spamming 2 pages of content on your own is perfectly acceptable.
yes, guys, keep in mind this is VI play, not SCUM play.
In post 226, tn5421 wrote:No. I'm replacing out because I refuse to deal with this.

@Mod: Please remove me from this game before my urge to break every single rule runs roughshod over my common sense
jesus.
In post 228, Marquis wrote:Jsyk it's not like I was intentionally spamming just to bother you. It's called stream of consciousness and I was doing it so you could better gauge my reactions to everything I was reading in real time- each thought has a timestamp so the thought progression is more linear
Do it all in one post then. SIt at your computer 5 mins after each line to make sure a lil' bit don't just pop out.
In post 232, ZZZX wrote:People replace out for silly reasons eh.

Anyway Back on topic. Marq is posting alot which can appear scummy and townie in the same time. I am not sure but It gives are more content to read but I still smell active lurking possibly? I dont know for sure
the above is the most wishy washy post in the game thus far.
In post 234, ZZZX wrote:
Not directly active lurking but... too much posting to an extent of that many of her posts contain nothing. All her posts could be grouped by one meduim sized post
ohh so it isn't actually happening, but it is indirectly happening by the person who must be directly controling their posts. I do not understand your post or point at all.
vote: zzzx
In post 236, neil1113 wrote:I still think we should just finish TN and get it over with. The last few responses are extremely over-dramatic and it seems like purposefully loud. Like TN was trying to get attention to make people think it was real frustration because of personal reasons rather than because TN really is scum caught for the wrong reasons. Fortunately, myself and a few others I'm sure can see right through the fake frustration and see TN for what it's worth. My vote stays. And your vote (the reader) should come over if it hasn't yet.
This would be true and I would agree with you, but the fact that he actually went through with it nulfies the point. There are no points given to replacements. He gained nothing from his stunt except getting out of a game that he thinks is toxic.
after a wank.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:52 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 239, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 215, Chuck_Norris wrote:The old excuse not to post when under pressure trick. Be more obvious scum.
as chamber for my current IP address. I'm currently sitting on a bed in a hotel near Milwaukee... come at me bro. Also, douchebag points = earned.
In post 221, tn5421 wrote:I don't actually care if you quickhammer me or not, I don't want to play in a game where spamming 2 pages of content on your own is perfectly acceptable.
yes, guys, keep in mind this is VI play, not SCUM play.
In post 226, tn5421 wrote:No. I'm replacing out because I refuse to deal with this.

jesus.
In post 228, Marquis wrote:Jsyk it's not like I was intentionally spamming just to bother you. It's called stream of consciousness and I was doing it so you could better gauge my reactions to everything I was reading in real time- each thought has a timestamp so the thought progression is more linear
Do it all in one post then. SIt at your computer 5 mins after each line to make sure a lil' bit don't just pop out.

In post 234, ZZZX wrote:
ohh so it isn't actually happening, but it is indirectly happening by the person who must be directly controling their posts. I do not understand your post or point at all.
In post 236, neil1113 wrote:I still think we should just finish TN and get it over with. The last few responses are extremely over-dramatic and it seems like purposefully loud. Like TN was trying to get attention to make people think it was real frustration because of personal reasons rather than because TN really is scum caught for the wrong reasons. Fortunately, myself and a few others I'm sure can see right through the fake frustration and see TN for what it's worth. My vote stays. And your vote (the reader) should come over if it hasn't yet.
This would be true and I would agree with you, but the fact that he actually went through with it nulfies the point. There are no points given to replacements. He gained nothing from his stunt except getting out of a game that he thinks is toxic.
Imagine you posting this post over 2 and a half pages with so much random shit. Now this post is OK content for a day or two but if you keep posting useless shit to reach this post over a long period thats called active lurking IMO. (what is marq doing)

I dont mind your vote but I dont feel your reasoning thou.
BearClaw
BearClaw
Townie
BearClaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:01 am

Post by BearClaw »

In post 240, ZZZX wrote:I dont mind your vote but I dont feel your reasoning thou.
Are you implying that there could be a case where you could feel his reasoning? This sounds a lot like caught for wrong reasons.
Very Energetic Neutral Magical Angsty Rabbit
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 9:06 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 241, BearClaw wrote:
In post 240, ZZZX wrote:I dont mind your vote but I dont feel your reasoning thou.
Are you implying that there could be a case where you could feel his reasoning? This sounds a lot like caught for wrong reasons.
My usual playstyle is actually kinda scummy. Getting called out for it is normal and I am used to it. But he just went for some... weird reasons I dont understand.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^ I'm scummy so don't vote me.
after a wank.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Marquis »

except it applies to zzzx and he's town for his behavior and "bad" defense

as scum, he'd be much more likely to just avoid or ignore the discussion
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 238, RachMarie wrote:Marquis is usually not that much of a poster in a game that is why it surprised me, not sure if it qualifies as a scum tell though. bah and I had such a nice scum read on Ninja
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 239, CooLDoG wrote:

In post 234, ZZZX wrote:
I don't like your point of attack on ZZZX, and why it's only happening now if you're suddenly thinking he's scum for being "wishy washy". That's like, the entirety of his ISO.

The second post you quoted there- it's clear ZZZX
does
have a point to make, just isn't very good at getting it out (there's a clear language barrier there). Your "summary" of that post is either taking it completely out of context, or blatantly twisting or misrepresenting the intent behind it, or whatever, but what you seem to say is his point doesn't even sound like it has any relation at all to what he actually said. It just looks like you gave that aforementioned summary to purposefully make it appear like ZZZX was saying something scum would say, rather than simply being confusing/illogical.

And even if you were just not understanding his point, how does that even qualify a vote for him? Even if you added on what you said about him being wishy washy, I don't get any sense of progession in a scumread here. The potential reasoning behind this that comes to mind is you as scum trying to dampen what feels like a universal townread on ZZZX.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 236, neil1113 wrote:I still think we should just finish TN and get it over with. The last few responses are extremely over-dramatic and it seems like purposefully loud. Like TN was trying to get attention to make people think it was real frustration because of personal reasons rather than because TN really is scum
caught for the wrong reasons
. Fortunately, myself and a few others I'm sure can see right through the fake frustration and see TN for what it's worth. My vote stays. And your vote (the reader) should come over if it hasn't yet.
In post 241, BearClaw wrote:
Are you implying that there could be a case where you could feel his reasoning? This sounds a lot like
caught for wrong reasons
I was first to use this phrase in the thread () but that's irrelevant since part of my likely unread SoC series-

So neil used it referring it to tn, and BearClaw used it referring to ZZZX. BearClaw's post and the repetition of the phrase are both a bit unsettling.

First, their attempt to draw an implication out of ZZZX's post is a huge stretch; ZZZX just basically meant "sure you can vote me but give a good reason", and trying to extrapolate to "caught for the wrong reasons" from that is, like. No. It's kind of ridiculous to treat the post as if it were a scumslip.

Second, it's to the point where "caught for the wrong reasons" just sounds like a buzz[word]phrase now, almost like it was thrown out there because it makes him sound scummier. He isn't scummier, or scum for that matter.
link in bio
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:08 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 247, Marquis wrote:I was first to use this phrase in the thread () but that's irrelevant since part of my likely unread SoC series-

So neil used it referring it to tn, and BearClaw used it referring to ZZZX. BearClaw's post and the repetition of the phrase are both a bit unsettling.

First, their attempt to draw an implication out of ZZZX's post is a huge stretch; ZZZX just basically meant "sure you can vote me but give a good reason", and trying to extrapolate to "caught for the wrong reasons" from that is, like. No. It's kind of ridiculous to treat the post as if it were a scumslip.

Second, it's to the point where "caught for the wrong reasons" just sounds like a buzz[word]phrase now, almost like it was thrown out there because it makes him sound scummier. He isn't scummier, or scum for that matter.
It sounds like you're attempting to push Bear... so why am I quoted in this? What do I have to do with your suspicions on Bear? I'm a tad confused. Are you saying because we both used the same phrase, we're scum-mates?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Marquis »

I'm saying that I think it's possible that BearClaw read you using that phrase, and used it as well because you having said it put it into their head. Unlike your usage which looked like a legitimate accusation, it looks like BearClaw just inserted the phrase there like a buzzword- something said just to garner a reaction, or because it sounds more serious. For example, when as scum you want to attack someone, but you can't find footing for it, you throw out words that make your target look worse than they actually are.

Basically, it just looks unoriginal and out of place in the "argument".
link in bio

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”