fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2499, Kagami wrote:Ferry, can you confirm that the spellcard "Wind God Hidden Among Tree Leaves" is a self-commute?
Pretty much.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Magua »

VOTE: VictorDeAngelo

I was going to wait on that vote, but tbqh, I just can't be arsed. Vezok killing Sakura while townreading Victor is just such a lolsplosion that I feel the obligatory head-exploding-gif-reaction doesn't actually do it justice. Which is super-sad, because outside of vote shenanigans I actually need Vezok's vote to actually lynch scum, and prescient news flash: two weeks are going to drag by at a snail's pace and then the Day is going to end in a no lynch.

At least this way I can "I told you so" afterwards.

---

Like fferyllt's questions, starry-eyed-edly awaiting actual thoughts as to the answers. Mechanics questions are pointless. This setup has a roleblocking-vigilante-innocent-child. Best check the part of your brain that tries to figure shit out at the door, because it's not going to help here.

---

I really, really, really, really wanted Pim to be scum. Pim was going out of his way to make a post to avoid being prodded while at the same time not saying anything
at all
of value. I read it entirely as stalling and foot-dragging. I've been on
more than my fair share of
mislynches in the past, but this one I utterly do not apologize for. Pim was scum and needed to die.
It's not my fault that FakeGod screwed up the flip and posted it in the wrong color.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

vote magua

If this guy isn't scum then the game ia trolling us.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2502, vezokpiraka wrote:
vote magua

Explain this. These cryptic comments from someone who has been in the game from the start, is mod confirmed town, and who should be able to help replacements understand the context are kinda frustrating.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

magua wrote:two weeks are going to drag by at a snail's pace and then the Day is going to end in a no lynch
eh, tbh, i don't see that as so much of a bad thing here. regardless of whether the second killing party is SK or whether it's two scum teams, scum pretty much need to cross kill here and no lynching to force the issue here seems like not a bad idea.

the only way i see a scum lynch happening today is with scum's help
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

vezok wrote:The way he responded to knowing he will die. He didn't seem like concerned scum.
but he didn't die
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 2502, vezokpiraka wrote:
vote magua

This is Benmage in A Storm of Swords all over again. Governing scum and leading lynches on town in lylo.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Magua »

Like, literally, you went and killed the towniest-because-they're-town-not-because-of-mod-confirmation player, and roleblocked them from killing the most-obvious-scum-player-who-was-only-not-lynched-yesterday-because-they-were-going-to-get-vigged.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Can't say I'm fond of any of this.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what are you fond of?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Pizza, mostly.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

there are no pizzas in gensoukyou
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 3.3

VictorDeAngelo [1] -
Magua

Magua [1] - vezokpiraka

Not Voting [6]
- VictorDeAngelo zMuffinMan Kagami Nachomamma8 fferyllt Varsoon

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is May 24, 2014, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2014-05-24 13:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 2508, Varsoon wrote:Can't say I'm fond of any of this.
Can't say I'm fond of the confirmed towns here either.
In post 2032, Varsoon wrote:To use his own logic against him, though, I don't think there'd be two neighborhoods that were completely town, and I have a lot more confidence that Victor is town over him.
WELL HEY GUESS WHAT NOTSCIENCE WAS TOWN SO WHO DOES THAT LEAVE?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Ugh. I don't want to believe Victor is scum solely because of that, though.
He was supposed to be, like, my partner, my buddy, my ally against the dark.
:l
I don't want to think of Victor as scum.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

We shouldn't be actively hunting the SK (assuming there is one) as I'm pretty sure lynching the SK is a mistake.
In post 2492, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1329, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 1328, zMuffinMan wrote:victor, what are your actual reads? there's so much waffle in 1323 that i can't actually tell where you stand on certain people (e.g. i'm unsure what your actual read on RB is, and it looks like you have hanasawa as a scum read but she isn't in the three people you want to lynch today)
If you thought 1323 was waffley then just wait until I start producing proper walls :wink:

TNE is my top scumread, hence the vote. I would put Bitmap next, then notscience. Unless something major happens I won't be voting anyone else today and they can be town for now.
So here, all his scumreads are now known town. Which sometimes happens, but still. Bitmap had just claimed an investigative role and is next most scummy to him.
Well that will happen when every single flip in a game is town. This game has been pretty terrible. I'm not the only one playing badly.

And Bitmap was counterclaimed by Sakura and the leading wagon when I replaced in so I don't see why I'm being singled out for this.
In post 1424, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Interesting fenscesit on TNE, worth looking at after a flip.

I'll let you revise your stance after your reread to be fair.

Back later
This post was in an exchange with NS. It has a bit of a foreknowledge feel to it.
How so?
Still not liking the day 2 victor posts after reading with more context.
Ugh. Hate blanket statements like this.
In post 2505, zMuffinMan wrote:
vezok wrote:The way he responded to knowing he will die. He didn't seem like concerned scum.
but he didn't die
Based on Sakura's description of her spellcard, did you think there was any chance of me dying last night?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

varsoon wrote:I don't want to think of Victor as scum
who do you think is scum?
victor wrote:Based on Sakura's description of her spellcard, did you think there was any chance of me dying last night?
i thought you would die. but you didn't (and i do not buy that she was fake-claiming the strongman stuff given i cannot make sense of her play at the end of yesterday if she was fake-claiming that, but i do not see much point in speculating about why you survived right now in case i am wrong)

"the way he responded to knowing he will die" is a nonsensical statement given you didn't die
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

magua wrote:Like, literally, you went and killed the towniest-because-they're-town-not-because-of-mod-confirmation player, and roleblocked them from killing the most-obvious-scum-player-who-was-only-not-lynched-yesterday-because-they-were-going-to-get-vigged
i do not really like his choice of vig shot, but i do not see much point in crying over spilled milk

do you have suspects other than victor?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:41 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 2517, zMuffinMan wrote:i do not really like his choice of vig shot, but i do not see much point in crying over spilled milk
I expected more mockery of the IC than this, o.o

I think we need a real answer for what Cold Snap did.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:52 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 2518, Kagami wrote:
In post 2517, zMuffinMan wrote:i do not really like his choice of vig shot, but i do not see much point in crying over spilled milk

And now we have kagami coming in with fluff posting 101.

How to fluff post: Say something that doesn't relate to the game then ask rolefish a little.

Seriously if kagami and magua are not scum together this game is just trolling us.

@zmuffin: If you commute can you use other actions?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:53 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Also for those not seeing it: Magua voted for the only person who he can't unvote. And then he complains of a deadline no lynch. Can you not see how scum he is?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

kagami wrote:I expected more mockery of the IC than this
i totally and utterly disagree but i respect your right to have differing opinions
vezok wrote:@zmuffin: If you commute can you use other actions?
it's automatic, and no
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:59 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 2516, zMuffinMan wrote:
varsoon wrote:I don't want to think of Victor as scum
who do you think is scum?
victor wrote:Based on Sakura's description of her spellcard, did you think there was any chance of me dying last night?
i thought you would die. but you didn't (and i do not buy that she was fake-claiming the strongman stuff given i cannot make sense of her play at the end of yesterday if she was fake-claiming that, but i do not see much point in speculating about why you survived right now in case i am wrong)

"the way he responded to knowing he will die" is a nonsensical statement given you didn't die
Not in the slightest. I had no way of knowing the kill was stoppable or Vezok would stop it. I had every reason to beleive I would die. That's half the reason I'm in so many games right now is because I thought I was as good as dead in half of them.

So yeah, unless your saying I am psychic the argument doesn't fly.
In post 2518, Kagami wrote:

Like Varsoon already said, it turned off our neighbourhood for the night.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

vezok wrote:Magua voted for the only person who he can't unvote. And then he complains of a deadline no lynch. Can you not see how scum he is?
he might be scum, but i don't think those are good reasons for thinking he's scum. i could see both of those coming from either alignment, really. i'm more concerned with his fixation on victor to the point it's all he really talks about.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

victor wrote:So yeah, unless your saying I am psychic the argument doesn't fly.
i'm saying if you're scum, you knew the kill was not going to go through

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”