MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Plum »

FA, you're being a little bit obtuse/circuitous but your conclusions are probably decent in a general way (I'll give you a hint, apparently there's a degree to which I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't improve my play/start pushing things better after being called out on it? Also trying to meta-assess my inclination to bus based on one scumgame where I had
one
buddy in a 13-player game? I'm just saying there are definitely some things here that you're taking a very blunt approach to).

Kanye was pushing the idea that TH's proven claim and the way it all came out had
no
effect on whether he was likely to be scum-aligned. That just seemed wrong to me. It wasn't as if he really did much with the notion, and at this point I'm not sure if that was a move supposed to support a specific agenda on kanye's part vs. just spreading the Mist - in fact, at no point could I particularly parse it.

I first really noticed UT when he rejected motivation &c. based thinking about the "beetlejuice tell" regarding myself. Then I did some thinking and reading, mostly of him.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 3, VC 5
Lady Lambdadelta - (5)
Zdenek, xRECONERx, Shadoweh, chamber, Untrod Tripod
Venmar - (4)
Cerulean,
Nero Cain
, Plum, Nobody Special
Untrod Tripod - (1)
Venmar

Not voting - (3):
Lady Lambdadelta, Tim Howard, Flipping Awesome

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
27th of May at 9:00pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-05-27 16:00:00)

Zdenek is V/la.[/area]

Venmar will be lynched with 6 votes this day phase.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Venmar »

Busy days, busy days, but I did my dutiful read over Kanye with LLD in mind. It seems like scum-scum distancing at the very least, neither of them were willing to push on each other and Kanye seemed to be even weary of townreading LLD. I mean, yeah.

Convinced enough to vote LLD, but won't put her on L-1 to avoid a random hammer.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

UT is scum and you're voting him, and you're going to force me to have to vote you?

I mean, lol.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:05 am

like seriously I am in the process of writing stuff about UT, and you're making it literally worthless.

Motivation is hard enough for me to come by as it is, do you HAVE to shoot it out of me?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Venmar »

Yes, but I don't see many people rallying to my cause for UT, not giving me much of a choice but to switch scumreads?

Get me support for UT and i'll stay there, the guy has been avoiding answering me, and just being an all around scumfuck the entire game.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

yawn

you two are the biggest wagons, and I think it's really interesting that LLD is (for the first time in the game, no less) making a case on someone. the fact that she's appealing to the person with the next biggest wagon is just hilarious.

like I don't even with that shit
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and she's been talking about these "reck/ut interactions" for I don't even know how long like interactions between two unflipped players are worth anything

this tastes like flailing to me
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and again LLD I'm SORRY if you've been having RL issues and that's why your play has been so different from what I'm used to seeing from you
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:37 am

UT I'm sorry you're scumpologizing to me~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

girl please
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Flipping Awesome »

In post 2073, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I cannot understand, Flipping, why you see that post of all to be town, especially with the reasoning you gave. "Too obvious to be scum" is not a thing, and you know it.
UT is not incapable of fabricating reads on his scumbuddies: Read his ISO in Wicked Mafia and he is aggressive, confident, overly certain in his reads on his scumpartners. I could maybe see a point that his aggression here might be scummy but I am unconvinced that scum-UT has trouble faking reads on his partners and that while he is confident in his reads on townies, he suddenly falls apart when asked to talk about a scumpartner. Note, Ghatokaca was a hydra of Nacho and me and Osseus (UT/T-Bone) hydra spent nearly their entire time in the game tunneling on us. UT's (and his partner's) posts felt fake then at a gut level, not least because they betrayed his knowledge that we were scum and tonally, he came across as
too
certain. UT's posts don't feel fake now, and his interaction with Kanye didn't send up the kind of red flags I was looking for. It is not "too obvious to be scum," it is something I think scum would take care not to do.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 7:10 am

In post 2075, Plum wrote:FA, you're being a little bit obtuse/circuitous but your conclusions are probably decent in a general way (I'll give you a hint, apparently there's a degree to which I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't improve my play/start pushing things better after being called out on it? Also trying to meta-assess my inclination to bus based on one scumgame where I had
one
buddy in a 13-player game? I'm just saying there are definitely some things here that you're taking a very blunt approach to).

Kanye was pushing the idea that TH's proven claim and the way it all came out had
no
effect on whether he was likely to be scum-aligned. That just seemed wrong to me. It wasn't as if he really did much with the notion, and at this point I'm not sure if that was a move supposed to support a specific agenda on kanye's part vs. just spreading the Mist - in fact, at no point could I particularly parse it.

I first really noticed UT when he rejected motivation &c. based thinking about the "beetlejuice tell" regarding myself. Then I did some thinking and reading, mostly of him.
I've just read one scum game of yours so far so I have a baseline. If I had more, I'd have been more certain of my read on you and I probably will in the future. You pointing this out makes me lean more town though.

And you are right that you may be in damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario but the skepticism is coming from the fact that you haven't active on Day 1 without anyone prodding you about it. I'll take your word for it that scum don't make themselves as obvious to you as Pasch did that game and each game is different but I won't have that certainty until I see a larger body of work from you.

You are right about Kanye's comments on TH. I thought that the way he claimed felt somewhat townish too and it made me reconsider while Kanye ploughed on so I can see it as a reason to vote him.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Plum, can you link me to a couple of your scumgames besides the We're on a boat game?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2072, Flipping Awesome wrote:
1) Kanye/LLD
-
Possible/likely
    How do you think kayne/LLD reactions here compare to Scummies Invitational 2012 where they were scum together? Specifically, kayne deciding to throw out suspicion on her early for little reasoning vs deciding to hard buddy her because he could?
    4) Kanye/Shadoweh
    -
    Possible
    • I get the impression that Kanye is trying to put Shadoweh in the null scum category when others townread her. Not sure what this says about her alignment yet because I want to check Kanye's meta to see how he treats his buddies. At first glance, it seems like a distancing/towncred type of move.
      For example, he responds to Ffery's question by saying that he is not getting the same townvibes he got from her that he did in ASOIAF. He tells Nacho in that he is not convinced of his townread on Shadoweh, and then calls Shadoweh's blue thing null in in response to Empire townreading her. Overall, he doesn't seem comfortable with Shadoweh being read as town and his motivation will be more apparent after a meta-dive on both him and Shadoweh. Kanye might have been looking for an out to not push Shadoweh on D2 as he says in that he was going to come swinging against Shadoweh but a Sixty kill apparently doesn't jive well with Shadoweh being scum.
    :| You come to the conclusion that he 'wasn't comfortable with Shadoweh being read as town' and conclude that means we could be scum together? Why would he want people to read me as scum if we were scum together? Also I know you already read Fall of Gondolin, so if you'd like to argue that I nightkilled the highest profile player defending me who was also Sixty please go ahead. I think you'll find kayne was throwing out alot of opinions that make sense but don't tell much about the person's alignment at the time. (Things like 'this blue thing is null' and 'Shadoweh probably didn't kill Sixty' might as well be statements of fact.) Also in my defense early Day 2 really was quite boring and no one was talking.
    Shadoweh, a question for you: You said that Zdenek was making a bunch of good points in about Kanye and you even question Kanye yourself in . Why were you so opposed to his wagon?
    I think you're making it sound like I was more opposed then I was, which wasn't really alot. I thought TH was a better wagon at the time (he might still be tbh) and after Reck made clear he wasn't claiming a guilty I didn't see kayne's wagon going anywhere. There was no momentum behind it. Presumably because he was scum, but hindsight etc. I'm still surprised yesterday went like it did. It shall be called The Day 16 People Screamed TAMMY in Unison.

Geez most of your wall is you not being sure on anything. >_> So question, do you think there was only one scum who got on quick enough to bus Kayne and you think that scum was Tim Howard? Honest question since you're clearing p much everyone else on his wagon.
    I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
    And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
    "but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's nearly been a week today, wow. This feels like another day like early yesterday that could have used some speed-Kayne hammering. I'm axcctually feeling pretty groggy so its a wonder im in the mood to reread at all, nevermind post about it.
    In post 2067, Tim Howard wrote:God dammit I was 3 hours behind stupid getting shit done

Anywho, still not a fan of the Venmar wagon. I like the LLD wagon after re-reading her ISO (hasn't really taken hard stances since D1 / I feel that town-LLD would be pushing to accomplish shit in the midst of a lackadaisical town), but I'm not interested in putting her at L-1 as of yet. I want to see what her actual supposed upcoming content has to say.

Trying to re-feel out my Plum and UT reads as well. They've flipflopped a couple of times over the course of the game and I want to try to get a better handle on them.
    So what do you think of her content so far, also your
    tomorrow's wagon feelouts
    reads on the other two? More importantly, you know everyone wants to know who you're giving your card to.
    To me. Give me something to do.
    I hope you're not just planning to give it to Flipping again, he's already gotten a turn.
    "but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
    Flipping Awesome
    Flipping Awesome
    Goon
    Flipping Awesome
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:38 pm

In post 2089, Shadoweh wrote:How do you think kayne/LLD reactions here compare to Scummies Invitational 2012 where they were scum together? Specifically, kayne deciding to throw out suspicion on her early for little reasoning vs deciding to hard buddy her because he could? :| You come to the conclusion that he 'wasn't comfortable with Shadoweh being read as town' and conclude that means we could be scum together? Why would he want people to read me as scum if we were scum together? Also I know you already read Fall of Gondolin, so if you'd like to argue that I nightkilled the highest profile player defending me who was also Sixty please go ahead. I think you'll find kayne was throwing out alot of opinions that make sense but don't tell much about the person's alignment at the time. (Things like 'this blue thing is null' and 'Shadoweh probably didn't kill Sixty' might as well be statements of fact.) Also in my defense early Day 2 really was quite boring and no one was talking.
    I am not saying he wants other people to read you as scum but rather seemed to always have you in his null/scum pile even when others townread you. It is possible that if you flipped scum, he'd want to look good which he probably might if for instance Nacho townreads you and he claims it is null, and then people go back and see that he was right. I'll admit I am essentially speculating about his motivations here which is why I am not going beyond saying that it is possible for you to be scum together.

I didn't read Scummies Invitational but I might at some point so I'll get back to you on it.
    In post 2089, Shadoweh wrote:I think you're making it sound like I was more opposed then I was, which wasn't really alot. I thought TH was a better wagon at the time (he might still be tbh) and after Reck made clear he wasn't claiming a guilty I didn't see kayne's wagon going anywhere. There was no momentum behind it. Presumably because he was scum, but hindsight etc. I'm still surprised yesterday went like it did. It shall be called The Day 16 People Screamed TAMMY in Unison.

Geez most of your wall is you not being sure on anything. >_> So question, do you think there was only one scum who got on quick enough to bus Kayne and you think that scum was Tim Howard? Honest question since you're clearing p much everyone else on his wagon.
    I'm pretty sure about the people I said are extremely unlikely to be scum. It is easier to clear people through interaction analysis and POE than to condemn them unless something sticks out really glaringly.

Let's look at the wagon: Plessiez (flipped town), Zdenek (obvtown, I don't think you disagree), Tim Howard (Not sure), Plum (Probably town and I explained why although I am looking at an older scumgame of her to verify her bussing tendencies), FA (we know we are town), Nero Cain (counterwagon, and I explained why I didn't think it was scum v scum, and he felt town anyways), NS (I talked about how his thought processes are consistent. Admittedly, I am not massively confident in this), and Cerulean (again obvtown). So, where's the scum? If someone bussed, it is probably among Tim, Plum, and NS. Tell me where you disagree.
    Plum
    Plum
    Mafia Scum
    Plum
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Plum »

FA - They're all old as sin, but sure, lemme find some for you.

POWERFUL WIZARD MAFIA: AN INTERLUDE lord this was so long ago I had no memory of being scum with Reck and kanye. Oh, okay, it was a super short game :twisted:.
    Open 298 - no real memory of this game but looks like I didn't do well.
    Might of Mordor - played so badly I got lynched Day 1
    and
    had a reasonably legitimate scumtell named after me because of it (really a specific sort of buddying, if I recall correctly)
    Flipping Awesome
    Flipping Awesome
    Goon
    Flipping Awesome
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:42 pm

In post 2090, Shadoweh wrote:I hope you're not just planning to give it to Flipping again, he's already gotten a turn.
    Why is this an issue?
    chamber
    chamber
    Cases are scummy
    chamber
    Cases are scummy
    Cases are scummy

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 2072, Flipping Awesome wrote:I think an LLD/Kanye scumteam is not only possible but also likely
    This bothers me a lot. Not going to advocate flipping instead of LLD or anything but getting it out there.
    Taking a break from the site.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Not really no. I don't think they'd be killing on the wagon if it were scum loaded either. NS being scum would be weird since it p much made Kaynehammer possible. I certainly don't want to lynch on-wagon today.

I think that's a silly assumption to make, if he never actually voted me no one was ever going to give him credit for being right maybe on Day 1. I don't think your possibility rankings are based on reading kayne that much though since your Venmar read is basically 'prob not but i already thought he was scum'. (btw I am probably the only person who actually read your entire wall and can ccomment on it)

Edit: Because yoou're boring and I want toys to play with.
    chamber
    chamber
    Cases are scummy
    chamber
    Cases are scummy
    Cases are scummy

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by chamber »

I read it, I'm not sure I want to comment on it.
    Nobody Special
    Nobody Special
    Survivor
    Nobody Special
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I am reading. You people argue a lot.
    ....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
    chamber
    chamber
    Cases are scummy
    chamber
    Cases are scummy
    Cases are scummy

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by chamber »

LLD, could you go over the evolution of your read on me yesterday? You may my permission to be explicit.
    Lady Lambdadelta
    Lady Lambdadelta
    She/Faer
    Rise of the Phoenix
    Lady Lambdadelta
    She/Faer
    Rise of the Phoenix
    Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 11:25 pm

In post 1391, chamber wrote:
    In post 1389, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I want this one.

Vote: Chamber

Can I kill this one Miss?
    I know that I've toned down the obv!town a bit for *reasons*, but I'm far from the worst offender this game, and *reasons*.
    To this point I had some qualms with your play and how you were handling yourself given what you had talked about of your *reasons* on day 1.

This post was like literally the only thing I could hear from you that wouldn't make me take a spiky dildo and ram it so far up your ass that it came out your mouth covered in blood and intestines~ (explicit, see~).

click here
    If you wish to
    speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”