Micro 333 -- Medical Mafia ~~Game Over~~

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #0) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Gimme a few minutes. Shouldn't be long, only 11 pages.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #1) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

All caught up!
1) I suck at town, and am always lynched Day 1. I just find it odd that TN got so many votes already. I don't see any real issue, maybe because I know my role and am biased.
2) Played with TN before and they are normally like that. Aggressive and easily ticked.
3) I'm passive.
4) I laughed at Marquis' entrance. Something I do, but not THAT much.

I hate quoting because I never get the format down. So would you guys like for me to give a quick read on everyone or actually use quotes and respond to 11 pages of stuff? I don't want to waste my time repeating stuff you guys already know.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #2) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Ugh. Providing cases requires quotes or me summing something up and making a small mistake. Will do it tomorrow, its time for bed. Will try not to make a wall of text when I do.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #3) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:57 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Ok laides and gents here are my reads:
SCUM

Rach
Marquis

Possible Scum

ZzzX
Bear

Possible Town

Cooldog

Town

Not Mafia
jklash
Neil

UNVOTE
VOTE RACH

Im out of town for the next six hours so I will post some reasonings when I get home tonight.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #4) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:33 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Shes talking to me about the reads. But if she read my post, which oddly enough she echoed, I said I would post more when Im not on mobile.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #5) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:18 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 261, ZZZX wrote:
Which alignment do you do your entrance like marquis usually?
Typically scum. But that's just me. I like to throw people off or just act goofy and funny because honestly, I love being scum. Such a thrill. So the jokes and humor come naturally.
Having a bit of chaos doesn't hurt any.
In post 275, Marquis wrote:It's more by PoE. I have townreads on me, Rach, ZZZX, and tn/sns, and I'm liking NotMaf's recent posting a lot more. That leaves cooldog, neil, jk, and Bear. Cooldog I think is scum already but it feels a bit too easy, my reads on Neil usually get murky because I can never decide if he's scum or i don't like his posts (I usually never do), chuck/jk I had a mild townread on but now it's nulltown, and as for bear completely null except for how I didnt like their attack on zzzx, which now that I think about it probably means nullscum.

Will elaborate more when not on phone but for sns, can you actually explain your reads instead of creating a big imposing list especially since they're like almost opposite of mine? I particularly want top know how you narrowed scum down to rach and I and why you're voting rach over me, when I'm the larger wagon. Also is it even likely that our slots are scumbuddies factoring in the day 1 vote patterns or would you prefer to go the mislynch one, other must be scum (except actually another mislynch) route?
Ahem. I'm getting to that now. I did state I would explain later. Just like you are now. Also, that last sentence is crap. I'm not going on odds based on Day 1 because Day 1 isn't over. I'd rather not do the double mislynch. That's stupid logic. I don't associate you two in any way. I don't know why you would assume I would. That seems like you two really are buddies given your mindset.
In post 282, CooLDoG wrote:Do ya'll want me to claim or is this wagon going to spontaneous collapse?
Lemme guess, you're the nurse.

Also, setting up my reads now.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #6) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:40 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 285, RachMarie wrote:Posting on my kindle fire so more details later. Are you role fishing sns? Seriously ?

VOTE: sns
In post 286, Not_Mafia wrote:To be fair, CooLDoG's post screamed nurse softclaim
FUCK. Hit something and it erased all my explanations. I'm salty.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #7) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:42 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I hate formatting.
Anyways.
Rach. It was clear he is a nurse. There are three roles. Goon. Obviously won't claim that. Doctor, well you should be a Doctor. Nurse, the only reason why someone would post asking if they should claim. I feel like your vote is OMGUS because it was quite clear, and NM saw it too.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #8) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:48 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I asked a question?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #9) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Let's start with...
Rach
- Show me the scumhunting. One vote. Stuck with it but what was the reason? Just because it was a naked vote? Woo. Did she question anyone else? Nope. But she did hand out town reads like candy. I count at least 4-5 people she's called town. That's easy to do as scum. Most of the posts are fluff and have no content. Why has nobody voted for her yet? No scumhunting. Town reads don't do as much as scum reads, especially when you call everyone town.

Marquis
- Has a much better play than Ninja, but I have to take Ninja's posts into consideration, most of which were scummy. The start is how I would start as scum, wacky and excited. The vote on the slot was bad. I imagine scum doing that to seem like they were actually doing scum hunting and making it seem like they knew themselves as town. That wasn't scumhunting, that was moreso "here, let's vote my slot and play it off as a joke by admitting it was scummy. They will all think I'm town! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!"

ZZZX
- Why is he town? I don't understand? Just for pushing the game forward? I've done that as scum and won. It made it seem like I was town and everyone trusted me. Quite awesome actually. Maybe this slot is null, but leans scum for now.

Bear
- Actually messed up and Bear should be null. I don't like Bears posts only for the reason I don't like them. Nothing scummy though. Just gut. I learn not to trust my gut, I'm always wrong.

Cooldog
- Original readthrough and I thought he was for sure scum. Reread and although the posts may be "bleh", it doesn't show anything. Given his responses and how carefree they are makes me lean town for him.

NotMafia
- I've seen nothing wrong with any posts and looks like actually scum hunting all game.

jklash
- Only have Chuck to go off of and he was my strongest town read. So yeah. Lets see how jklash plays.

neil
Nice strong aggressive posts against the person I replaced. Not a ton of posts but the posts have logic, good reasoning, and he sticks with his scum read and goes after it repeatedly.

Anyone want me to expand on anything?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #10) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

What's the difference between Naive and Quack doctor?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #11) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Ok, thanks. Because on the wiki it explained Naive Doctor and then said "aka Quack".
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #12) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

You are correct. Mostly Ninja. Add the fruity beginning and constantly calling Rach town due to meta and being agreeable doesn't sit right. Granted, I really like her posts so the read might change but for now my vote is on Rach.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #13) » Thu May 15, 2014 1:44 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 297, RachMarie wrote:I scum hunt and town hunt too, because PoE helps me figure things out.

Love the misrep though that I did not question anyone else
Yes, PoE works great, but there was basically no scum hunting done by you. And your town reads were handed out, like I said, like candy.
I misrepped? Sorry about that. I will relook. If I did it wasn't intentional.
In post 298, RachMarie wrote:That was most definitely not an OMGUS vote, I was getting vibes from your first post on here sns that bothered me.

Your ISO screams scum at me. BTW even if dude was soft claiming, why fish? If you think he is scum, then you should give intent to hammer, if you do not think he is scum, you should have left it alone, not made a neon sign for the scum.
O rly? My first post? Why did that give you vibes? Maybe my text is invisible and I just can't see it.
My ISO screams scum? Really? Based on me just giving reads?
I wasn't fishing. He was going to claim regardless. If he doesn't claim, which he was going to, then we assume he's a Doctor. The ONLY reason you would ask to claim is if you were the Nurse. The end. I never asked him for his role. I just took a guess. He doesn't have to respond at all. Any decent player should've seen that. The neon sign was already lit.

Also. One vote and you're really overreacting. Chill.
In post 299, ZZZX wrote:
So your scum-read on me is that I helped push the game forward to achieve town-cred? Sorry but I as a person am the least to care about town-cred as both alignments if you did try to meta me.
I said my read on might be changed to null. I don't use meta. Unless I was in the game with you, I don't use it. Even if I was in a game with you, I probably won't use it. For now, null if that makes you happy. I don't see a ton of towny stuff, but nothing scummy either.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #14) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:20 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 7, RachMarie wrote:/Confoim
Nothing to tell from confoiming.
No scumhunting(you'll see why at the end)
In post 16, RachMarie wrote:It is a lot of fun Sat, I have played it a few times. Normally I get tired of being Doc, but this setup makes it interesting. Because you never know if you will protect your target, or kill him or her. lol The paranoid Doc is like a JK and also role blocks their target.
I feel like saying that you get tired of being a Doc is a slight town slip. Almost forced. But not strong so moving on.
No sumhunting.
In post 36, RachMarie wrote:Chuck there are a few of us experienced types and for example I am an IC in the Newbie games so feel free to ask about game mechanics would be happy to answer.

The movie was a funny one NM :p

Yes once again I am late to the party and missed doing RVS.

ZZK I tend to be suspicious of early reads myself, partly because it takes me a while to sort everyone out.

So I do not have a lot yet, but I like the push for activity on the part of tn, if it is followed over time by some real analysis awesome, if it remains just a more activity please then I will have some concerns.
Nothing of any worth really. A few town points to my slot but that makes sense.
No scumhunting.
In post 42, RachMarie wrote:Ninja why so concerned over what was clearly an RVS vote?
Legit question and I think that means....
Scumhunting detected.
In post 83, RachMarie wrote:I had a feeling that was the point of his RVS votes, guys n gals. He played in a Newbie game recently modded by NS and it came out that we are engaged. We do not play in the same games unless as our hydra of Twin Flames, but if one of is playing and the other is modding that works out fine.

So now that is cleared up, does anyone have anything of a case besides his RVS vote?

He is at L-1, BTW. And I think it is a tad early for a lynch we have had hardly any discussion.

I have played Medical Mafia a couple of times or so and can provide some links to my games if anyone is interested.
Oh lovely. You will provide us links to your games where you are a Doc and show us this is exactly how you play. I can see either side doing this, but mostly scum trying to prove that theyre town. Kinda defensive before an attack. Saying he's at L-1 and you don't want a lynch yet, is fine. Scum say it, town say it. Asking if anyone has a case besides his RVS vote. Maybe scumhunting? I think it's moreso questioning people about their own scumhunting.
No scumhunting.
In post 84, RachMarie wrote:I do understand that Ninja is fairly new, but someone putting someone at L-1 with a naked vote and no reasoning this soon on D 1 makes me very nervous

Just because someone is new does not mean they are town.

VOTE: Ninja

Why the naked vote?
Scumhunting detected!
In post 85, RachMarie wrote:As for NM and Chuck I feel like it is more likely a T v T froofroo rather than a T v S or S v S one.
Woot. It's Halloween! Two town into her pile. 6 left!
PoE but no scumhunting.
In post 98, RachMarie wrote:Feel pretty good about ZZZK too he can go in my town pile.

Cool yes we want a lynch before deadline, BUT we are barely into discussion phase helping peeps figure out who is town and who is scum why would you want a lynch now?
Third time commenting on an early lynch. Scum will want an early lynch but doing so makes the lynch pool easier for town.
Also, look, more candy! 5 left!
PoE but no scumhunting.
In post 131, RachMarie wrote:Ven there are no post restrictions in Medical Mafia

So could you please post something other than pictures, please and thank you.
Ignoring since Ven was a head.
In post 133, RachMarie wrote:Not you Bear, I was talking to Venmar and his posting a pic and a quote.
Ignoring for same reason.
In post 148, RachMarie wrote:Puns? I love puns.
Good. I like puns too. Thanks. I'm glad we agree.
No scumhunting.
In post 149, RachMarie wrote:Wait a minute Ven is not playing in this game WTF? Why did he post?
Ignoring as always.
In post 151, RachMarie wrote:Yates why are you posting

Now I am totally confuzzled here
Ignoring agaaaaain.
In post 158, RachMarie wrote:Yay welcome Neil
Welcoming the newbie. Where was my welcome missy? :P
No scumhunting.
In post 217, RachMarie wrote:brain is melting atm

what an entrance. Are you trying to change your meta, Marquis? I don't think I have ever seen you so verbose in a game before
Possible scumhunting? Not really sure because it's just asking about meta.
Gonna say no scumhunting since it was a general question and they have history.
In post 218, RachMarie wrote:I did facepalm at the Amished tell you did right away though :P
Ya facepalmed because you realized your scum buddy messed up didn't ya. C'mon admit it. Alright I facepalmed too. Moreso laughed though.
No scumhunting.
In post 238, RachMarie wrote:Marquis is usually not that much of a poster in a game that is why it surprised me, not sure if it qualifies as a scum tell though. bah and I had such a nice scum read on Ninja

uggh the number of replacements in this game I really feel for our mod :(

meh normally replace outs are null, though seems to me that tn who was before engaged in the game and I had a towny read on him for that, deciding to replace out for such a reason seems a tad off.

Neil
If tn turns out to be town, who will you look at next? I am always suspicious of peeps who want to go for the one replacing out.
Ooo! Scumhunting. This is the question I missed, my bad for misrepping! I like most of this post.
In post 264, RachMarie wrote:I am still here, waiting for more from the new peeps.
Okie dokie I gave info now.
In post 267, RachMarie wrote:not feeling as confident about my read on marquis as I was on ninja.

For a 2nd suspect, meh it is a bit difficult which is why I want clarification on the replacements.

not really seeing the case on either Neil or Cool Dog, both seem too out there being noticed to be scum. I would expect scum to be laying low a bit at this point in the game. I know I could be wrong of course and of the two, Cool Dog feels more scummy than Neil.

Not seeing the case on zzzk I think hes probably town too.
I agree with your first sentence. So no second suspect? Giving out half pieces of candy here to both Neil and Cool Dog. Then you say Cool Dog is scummier than Neil. Please don't try to make the best of both worlds here, you're getting everyone to agree with you.
Still thinking zzzk is town. Good, you already gave him candy.
PoE but no scumhunting.
In post 285, RachMarie wrote:Posting on my kindle fire so more details later. Are you role fishing sns? Seriously ?

What. Just what. Role fishing? When we assume everyone is a Doctor and he was going to claim? That's considered role fishing nowadays? Jeez. Rolefishing is bad and that wasn't rolefishing. But look at the vote. First change since the beginning of the game and it's on my top scum read who I voted. I'm not fishing but you sure do smell like fish.
I guess I will say scumhunting here but that was hell of a reaction compared to earlier posts.
In post 297, RachMarie wrote:I scum hunt and town hunt too, because PoE helps me figure things out.

Love the misrep though that I did not question anyone else
My bad for misrep. Cleared it up. You questioned one person. Once. I don't count Marquis much since it wasn't questions trying to reveal something.
No scumhunting here.
In post 298, RachMarie wrote:That was most definitely not an OMGUS vote, I was getting vibes from your first post on here sns that bothered me.

Your ISO screams scum at me. BTW even if dude was soft claiming, why fish? If you think he is scum, then you should give intent to hammer, if you do not think he is scum, you should have left it alone, not made a neon sign for the scum.
Just explained this and still find it a little ridiculous.
Scumhunting. Wow. Such great job. I impressed. I just screaaaaaam scum.

Let's see. 22 posts, not a lot, but only 5 were scumhunting. She gave town reads and soft town reads on 5 people. If we count her, that means 6. Which means only 3 possible scum in her eyes. Me, Marquis(which she is thinking about retracting), and no read on bear. No interaction really either. Interesting.
So I can see how PoE can work but if you're wrong then it can mess town up bad. Scumhunting on the other hand is immensely better as you actually have a chance at catching scum.

That was the biggest post of my life. Wow. Hopefully it formats correctly.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #15) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:07 am

Post by snscompt1 »

No answers. Quoting my predecessor, "Wut do?"
My summary lacked I think. Im not voting her for using PoE, Im voting for her being scum.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #16) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Oh lordy. So many replacements. Day 1 is a mess.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #17) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 312, Saki wrote:
In post 302, snscompt1 wrote:What. Just what. Role fishing? When we assume everyone is a Doctor and he was going to claim? That's considered role fishing nowadays? Jeez. Rolefishing is bad and that wasn't rolefishing.
can we
lynch this
right now
UNVOTE:
Hm?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #18) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Im at L-1 by the way. Great way to start off the game. But whats wrong with what I have already explained?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #19) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:34 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Eh, I dont know everyienes ages, but around this time is finals for college and exams for school in general. I notice they start posting after a normal school day would get out. But I concur. This was the easiest replacement Ive ever done.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #20) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:39 am

Post by snscompt1 »

But today is Friday lol. Work, school, etc.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #21) » Fri May 16, 2014 10:52 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 319, ZZZX wrote:If you guys don't start posting I will play like a drunk failure and hammer.

This day is going no freaking where.
Nevermind. This day is really going nowhere.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Fri May 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Holy cow, I didnt think it was going to be this dead. Way to make it easy for scum guys.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #23) » Fri May 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Yah, I miscounted. I forgot Saki replaced Bear who already had a vote on me. So when she voted me I just added another.

And yeah, Im probably wrong about Rach, according to you guys, but meh.

Will reread Cooldog later, I mustve missed something.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #24) » Fri May 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Eh, did I miss something? The two posts you made were only 4 hours apart.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #25) » Sat May 17, 2014 12:47 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yes yes, but they did post lol. I get what youre saying. Scum wins. Then end.
At least I tried with Rach. Shall I just end the day?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #26) » Sat May 17, 2014 6:43 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Cooldog is town. What da fuk is y'alls problem with him?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #27) » Sat May 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Bloody bloomin hell. Am I in the dead thread or something?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #28) » Sat May 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Just me exclaiming how dead it is in this thread.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #29) » Sat May 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 342, Saki wrote:i really don't have anything to say atm
why isn't sns dead yet
Why dont you answer questions addressed to you?
And should I be? Why am I the scummiest?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #30) » Sat May 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Posts 316 and 317.
How does any of that contradict each other? Role fishing is bad. Check. What I did wasnt role fishing. Check. What you guys think I did was. Check.
How does the bolded contradict the underlined?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #31) » Sun May 18, 2014 2:00 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I like your vote, your reasons are bad. You more or less repeated what I said but in a different fashion. Claiming an awesome scum hunting thing while mimicking me isnt really scumhunting. Just saying.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #32) » Sun May 18, 2014 2:20 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Also, just going through again, she never said she town reads me. And if she did, I doubt the vote would still be there.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #33) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:13 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 358, RachMarie wrote:Nice misrep there zzzk

Lets see I scum read Marquis' pred, and thought he replaced in and I started questioning my read, I still have not put him in my town pile, just explored others as well,. I scum read sns.
Thoughts on Bear/Saki?
And why do you scum read me. Just for the supposed role fishing?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #34) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:46 am

Post by snscompt1 »

"Some how you now town read sns and feel bad about Cool Dog after Sns posts a list? Really not wanting to scum read anyone at all?"

All false.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #35) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:35 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Lol, Im sure Rach will explain. Its not my place, but Im pretty positive that wasnt her train of thought.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #36) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Im bot defending her. Im arguing your clearly misrepped posts. And her train of thought IS the text. I understood what she was saying, and you apparently dont. She never said I was town. Ever. Quote it. She was right to attack cooldog because he wasnt providing anything useful. I still think shes scum, but if you keep misrepping her, you make MY case look bad. Understand? Read what she says carefully then make your argument. I think shes scum and want her lynched but youre not helping.

And if Rach flips scum, Im not her partner. Im not scum period. Making a case against my scum partner on Day 1 and managing to get her lynched would give me an incredible amount of town points but that is idiotic seeing how there are only two scum and some doctors have more or less vig roles. Rethink it a bit.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #37) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:53 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Gah
Phone posts.
It shouldnt say bot. Its "not".
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #38) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:59 am

Post by snscompt1 »

No. Stop misrepping. Read a bit. Your entire case was mimicking mine, that quote was entirely false.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #39) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:19 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I already explained how it was false. Post 367.
Um, yes I do? I treat everyone equally. If she isnt scum and Im wrong, Id like to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Then why did you say I made a good case right after I made it?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #40) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:38 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Post 305
"nice analysis. I will post my theorys too soon enough. 2AM ATM"
You quoted my entire analysis.

And Im not sure how else to put it if you dont understand 367.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #41) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:48 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Lol, that made me crack up. In a good way. Youre right, but I try not to look at scumtells much because it usually ends up being careless town. It does have its moments though. Typically, I look at how people reply to things and not what they say, but rather what they dont, hence my argument on Rach. Er, I think that answers your question. I think.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #42) » Sun May 18, 2014 7:29 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Good. The way you approached this (in general, because I still dont agree) came off as pure town. Onky thing that bothered me was you not remembering responding to my post. Which was really weird. Really really weird. But 2am does that to you. TOWN BLOC UNITE!
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #43) » Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yes, but its either go insane by lack of activity or at least try something.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #44) » Sun May 18, 2014 9:09 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 382, RachMarie wrote:zzk you are definitely going down the wrong track? Like chasing after low hanging fruit?

Who will you look at when I flip town?
Mm, any chance to read up on Saki yet or answer why Im scum?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #45) » Mon May 19, 2014 12:12 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 387, Saki wrote:like really rach when did I ever "sheep your read"
Mind answering a few of the questions I posed a page or two back?
Also, yes busy because of finals, but any reads besides me being Captain Scum?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #46) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:02 am

Post by snscompt1 »

So is everyone it seems.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #47) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:12 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Dafuq man. I replaced tn and am pushing lol. I must be a ghost.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #48) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:18 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Lol. No biggie. I am forcing it because right now if no one wants to interact, why should I? Im losing stean quick.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #49) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:52 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Cool Dog was V/LA a week ago I thought. He said a few days from sunday. A few is typically three. This is a week. Unless I missed another V/LA
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #50) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:16 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 402, Marquis wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Saki

For the slot. I'm starting to have second thoughts on cooldog thinking about how he's been at least pushing discussion like ZZZX, even if I don't like it.

Still haven't read the most recent pages; give me a bit. Busier now.
I hope you mean me, not cooldog lol.
In post 403, Saki wrote:
In post 398, RachMarie wrote:Cool Dog is V/LA guys

Neil needs to get back in the discussion though.

It looked like sheeping to me Saki. You jumped in and voted for the same guy I did for the same reason. Do you have anything else on sns?
Do you not see this guy
he posted a PBPA on page twelve or somethign then tries to give a readslist on thirteen

every one of his posts
sounds way too forced, too

and jeeez i work so hard to save you from a mislynch because you obviously aren't the first wagon in all of my games i play with you
now you want to turn around and make me eat rope

ungrateful :(
I posted a reads list before the PbPA. And why did I do it you might ask. Well, because I replaced in and felt like giving everyone a fresh perspective.
Some of my posts are kinda forced. It's hard to make discussion with only me and ZZZX. How bout jumpin in? Yeah? Yeah.
In post 404, Saki wrote:
In post 400, snscompt1 wrote:Cool Dog was V/LA a week ago I thought. He said a few days from sunday. A few is typically three. This is a week. Unless I missed another V/LA
this is still no reason to build the wagon while he's obviously not around to post
Who is building a wagon? *looks around*
Nope, I don't see anyone. The wagon was formed long before his V/LA and if he's not around to post and not on V/LA, too bad. That's lurking. If it's not, then post that you're V/LA. You are reading the same thread as us right?
In post 405, Saki wrote:
In post 388, snscompt1 wrote:
In post 387, Saki wrote:like really rach when did I ever "sheep your read"
Mind answering a few of the questions I posed a page or two back?
Also, yes busy because of finals, but any reads besides me being Captain Scum?
mind pointing them out
because I don't see any

and um
if it isn't obvious
I think I should ignore ZZZX and CoolDog for the rest of the game
I think rach and marquis are town
jklash is scummy for the same reason you are
and everyone else, from my point of view, don't exist because they aren't posting
O rly? For your reads, I disagree with all of them. You give reads with near no reasoning.
My questions: check post 345 if you're up for it. You sound too busy to do much work though. Carry on.

You've mentioned CoolDog twice and tried to stop the wagon. After pointing out it's not V/LA you still insist on not lynching him because he is unavailable. How do you know he's not scum and just lurking? How do you know he's not just lurking?

UNVOTE
VOTE SAKI

For now. Top scum read is still Rach, but that will not happen and I could be wrong.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #51) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:44 am

Post by snscompt1 »

It's not pressure when you say it is -_-
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #52) » Mon May 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

That was a horrid argument. Half of what you said was false. Ladies and gents, I think we have found scum number 1.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #53) » Tue May 20, 2014 1:18 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 430, ZZZX wrote:
In post 426, Saki wrote:omgus harder sns

"saki normally plays this bad"
mk if you bring in meta, quote
but you cna't meta me anyways because noone can hahahahahahaha

I have seen and played with enough Saki to know that is how you play. And I am null-slightly town reading you atm.

@everyone voting saki: Explain your case outside the trolling?
The trolling is kinda being anti town though. If hes scum, then good. If hes town, well, at least we get to move on properly. On top of that, slight sheeping(no big deal though), not answering questions(finally he did but after wreching on his arm), and making false statements. That needs to go.
ZZZX wrote:

You have said half what I said was wrong too and didnt scum hunt me. Is there anything I missed about saki that made you suspect him? Show me because I am not seeing it.
Besides what I just said, we actually had a conversation. It was back and forth quite a bit but tese were the differences:
1) You came across as town. Saki does not. You questioned my points and tried to understand, Saki doesnt seem to care about anything besides lynching me.
2) When I finally showed you what I was talking about, you conceded in a couple areas, you were willing to understand. Saki doesnt appear to be doing so.
3) Saki isnt engaging that much. You are town motivated.

If you want more I can give then when Im not on mobile.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #54) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:55 am

Post by snscompt1 »

And you fail to realize I said I would provide more info when Im not on mobile. Youre not blind right? Well. I wouldnt be opposed to a policy lynch since most of this BS is directed at me.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #55) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:08 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I agree. Lynch Saki. I can post, I can quote one or two small things like when Im on lunch, but other than that, no detail. Too difficult.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #56) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:11 am

Post by snscompt1 »

You do know the difference between omgus and legit voting right? Because you keep using that word, I dont thinj it means what yoh think it means.

And if we are still going at it in a couple hours Id be happy to easily show you all your lies.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #57) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:24 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Well, you do know the meaning but I dont know if you fully comprehend it. No vote I have done has been omgus yet. I believe two or three pages went by before I finally voted you. I made many posts before that vote and I wasnt the first to vote you. Omgus disproven along with reasons mentioned above? Check.
Sheeping. Did I sheep Rach? Because sheeping my scum read totally makes sense. No sheeping? Check.

Youre a hypocrite yknow. Youve done nothing but mudsling all game and most of that mud was misconceptions and lies. Plz stahp. Its starting to smell.

Also, woukd like to point out how suddenly active Saki got even though of all the tests this week. He became active once a few votes started piling up. Panicked scum? Check. Slinging lies? Check. Lynching him wouldnt be a loss regardless of alignment.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #58) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:47 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Shrug. If anyone wants to discuss anything Id be fine with that. Im ignoring Saki for impulse lying. I give up on trying to reason with him. There is no getting through.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #59) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:49 am

Post by snscompt1 »

UNVOTE
VOTE
COOLDOG

Lets see what happens shall we? This should be fun.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #60) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:49 am

Post by snscompt1 »

VOTE COOLDOG

Just in case it didnt work
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #61) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:52 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Naw, it was annoying him so I stopped. You dont care.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #62) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:54 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Very quick. I was annoyed and all this might be pointless since half of us have basically killing roles.

*shrug*
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #63) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:57 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Mmm. Yes. That basically was my thought process. That is the first thing youve gotten right this game.

Pedit. Yes. Quickhammer. That is what happened.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #64) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:01 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I also think Marquis. And i dont think youre scum anymore. Just annoying as fuck.
If I somehow live until tomorrow, yes, I expect to be lynched. Not scum, but no one hammered cooldog for a reason and its a chance hes scum.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #65) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:03 am

Post by snscompt1 »

So what happens when I flip town? Will you feel dumb?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #66) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:09 am

Post by snscompt1 »

They couldve easily hammered at any time. There was enough there for a case. Rach is still my top scum read.

And fantastic. I will flip town. Will I get a medal for that?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #67) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:15 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yeah and they didnt even do that. So, possible scum

And thats a shame. I will make you one for being an impulsive lier if youd like?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #68) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:18 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Also, its been three weeks. Although a couple days might have helped, I doubt it. Everyone was on cooldog so I just pushed it a bit further.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #69) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:57 am

Post by snscompt1 »

:lol:

After calming down, I am so sorry lol. I'm impulsive as town. My bad. However, I don't really regret my decision too much given the type of game we are in. Let's see what the night brings eh?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #70) » Tue May 20, 2014 10:35 am

Post by snscompt1 »

*slaps forehead* GAH! I kinda forgot CoolDog was the one that basically claimed nurse. Well shit.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #71) » Tue May 20, 2014 11:41 am

Post by snscompt1 »

That's why I said basically. It couldve been a joke. We will see.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:26 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Sorry, just been busy and hard starting back up after the site being down. Will catch up and post tonight.

Btw, good or bad idea to say who we targeted?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 505, Saki wrote:
In post 504, Saki wrote:now he's even lurking now that I'm not throwing shit in his direction
trying to lurk off pressure*
I don't post for a day and a half and suddenly it's lurking. I am sooooo sorry :roll:
Due to the server down, I'm rereading everything. I'm very disappointed in my Rach read.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

zzx, I noticed that I'm not in your plan. Why would that be?
VOTE SAKI

Although your actual playstyle may get on mah nerves, the way you defended Rach and jumped on my wagon(especially because of my former) discourages the thought that you are town.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 512, Saki wrote:
In post 509, snscompt1 wrote:I don't post for a day and a half and suddenly it's lurking. I am sooooo sorry
If you promise content the same night
* refer to #484, posted on the 1st at 1:26 pm
* then refer to #509, posted on the 3rd at 7:51 pm

then show up two whole days and another good six hours to boot later to only complain about site outage and voting me (still without giving any information as to why whatsoever)

that. is. lurking.
you also lied about it being a day and a half.
you also lied about content coming up.

you're dodging shit all over the place

CAN ALL OF YOU JUST WAKE UP AND LYNCH THIS SCUMFUCK?
Tsk tsk. Language. Its a game. If we caught you, I understand the anger but chill.
My bad on the days. 2 days and 6 hours. OH MY GOSH I LIED. Lynch me now. Thats the best scum tell ever. Messed up the days, my bad.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Also, I want a claim from Saki on who they targeted and why. I will claim afterwards to make it fair but since this is mkre kr less LYLO, I want a claim.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

*sigh* not this again. There is no rolefishing in this game. Period. There isnt. There is only one role that is unusual and thats the nurse. So unless youre the nurse, everyone else is claiming doctor. Tell me how the fuck that is role fishing.

And I want you to do it for a reason. I need to know who you targeted last night. It may give me a town read on you. Not that you care but it would seriously help.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:39 am

Post by snscompt1 »

*shrug* Fine.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:43 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Changed my mind back to my original thought. Im highly pushing everyone to claim. I would prefer popcorn style and I would start. We have two scum and only 6 players left. Today is the day to claim unfortunately.

Im sticking by that.
Scum wont need anyone to claim because of how far ahead they are. We need this.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:46 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Are you talking about your plan a page or two back?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:52 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Then care to elaborate? Or does it really need to be shared after the nurse claims? Which is weird as of right now because I cant see why town needs the nurse to claim.

I want claims because of how close we are to losing. If your plan is foolproof and doesnt need claimz then I will gladly go with it but I think claims would be helpful.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:58 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I have no qualms with this. If your plan sucks balls my vote moves to you for having the nurse claim lol.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I think it is worse since the nurse actually can stall the game. Mine does almost nothing because we cant decypher qho is who due to scum also claiming.

Anyways. It should be fairly obvious the way I reacted now and way back when that Im not the nurse.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:15 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 530, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 529, snscompt1 wrote: Mine does almost nothing because we cant decypher qho is who due to scum also claiming.
Then why should we claim?
Because it would help. Just not a ton. And the way it stands we kinda need every bit of help possible.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:25 am

Post by snscompt1 »

*sigh* which is why im ok with your big plan reveal right?

If zzzks plan sucks then I will push more claiming. I was simply answering a question since no one knows this plan of yours.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:48 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 538, Not_Mafia wrote:@ SNS What do you think scum would gain from your plan
An idea as to who has what roles.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:54 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yes.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:53 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Because of how many people we have left. What will scum do with this information that they might be able to gleam from claiming? Kill a Vig probably but at least we can have an idea as to whos stories dont add up. Right now they are in the lead and if we mess up this lynch it could be game over.

Im fine with holding until we hear ZZZKs plan though. I personally would like for the plan to be told in advance though.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Wouldnt town benefit because then they would be able to figure out their own roles?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

We would be able to start though. After Night 2 we would have an even better idea and can protect each other.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Calm thy tits. Maybe they just dont want to claim. I wouldnt. We dont know the plan.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:49 am

Post by snscompt1 »

*sigh* Welp. This sucks. Since this wont change, and I wanted to do this anyways, I probably have a killing role.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Can we hear your plan now zzzk? If lynching me is part of it and we will win, thatd be fine.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:20 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Ah. So the nurse became cooldogs doctor role. So thats how it works.

Does it matter who I targeted? Everyone keeps saying not to give scum more info *grumbles*
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:05 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I targeted Rach if it wasnt obvious. I want to do this popcorn style.

Not Mafia, youre up.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:36 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I want the plan explained otherwise I will target who I think is most scummy. Which is probably Saki tbh but anyways.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:28 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Scum still get a kill yes? The way youre wording it makes it sound like only town have the power to kill.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:03 am

Post by snscompt1 »

So are we claiming? Im still pushing for yes via popcorn style.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:01 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Prodded in the eye apparently.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:17 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Well thats unexpected. Anyways, everyone else should claim. Trust me. Im a Doctor. XD

Fur realz tho. Claim.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:43 am

Post by snscompt1 »

We arent trying to decypher anything yet. We cant. But we need to have an idea for tomorrow because two more people will probabky be dead. We need info now so we can use it tomorrow.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:06 am

Post by snscompt1 »

UNVOTE
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

But I'm adorable!
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:34 am

Post by snscompt1 »

This thread is lame.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:51 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yeah but no one else sees him as scum. So no wagon.

I honestly don't think Jackal or Saki is scum.

So yeah. Let's go with someone new because fuck it.

VOTE NOT MAFIA
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Haha. No lol. We have plenty of time. Allow me 24 to make a case yeah?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Yeah. I feel like town is screwed no matter what. But that's what happens in small game.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

VOTE SAKI

Whatever. Im too busy to build a case on NM. When we lose, I predict a NM Marquis scum team or NM ZZZK.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #109) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:53 am

Post by snscompt1 »

:neutral:
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:13 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Well then. Good game guys, but that was some weird night results.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”